Karen at the crossroads: Pt. 01

Story Info
After a night of passion Karen is called by Erika.
5.8k words
4.82
3.5k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ekphrasis
Ekphrasis
53 Followers

Karen closed the door of her apartment, kicked off her shoes and slumped into the nearest comfortable chair and stretched out her legs.

"I stink of sex," she thought to herself.

She exhaled deeply. Bath, bed and rest. It was 9:30 in the morning, she wasn't wearing any underwear or any stockings. She thought hard but still couldn't figure out what had happened to them other than in the heat of frenzied groping they had ended up in some corner of the hotel room she hadn't searched.

Maybe under the bed, she mused, shaking her head in disbelief.

*

And what a night it had been. It had started with a very civilised dinner at a top Italian restaurant in town. Sensational food -- ricotta gnocchi, osso bucco, Italian cheese (not that culture's strongest culinary point, parmesan excepted)-- all washed down with a super Tuscan Sassacaia, a 1998 if she'd read the label properly. Her companion, Allegra, was the sort of client (she now accepted that 'client' was the correct word) she really liked. She read books, liked good music and had a fair amateur knowledge of art. They had hit it off immediately when Karen told her that she had just come back from Paris where she had seen the new Rothko retrospective at Vuitton's temple to art in the Bois de Boulogne.

"I can lose myself just staring into those canvases," Karen had said. "At one level they are meaningless, just horizontal blocks of color or blackness, but at another level, the correct level, I think, they are an invitation to explore how you to project how you feel upon them and the answer the give is specific to you."

As she was talking Allegra lent forward and took her hand gently. She didn't quite caress it, but she held Karen's hand purposefully, and looked her straight in the eye and said,

"That is exactly how I feel," she smiled. "I think we are going to have a lovely evening, my dear."

Karen returned her look and felt satisfied with how the evening had begun.

"For all the hype, I don't think much of the exhibition space, though. From the outside the Gehry building looks impressive...'

"Really," interjected Allegra, "I think looks a bit like a giant testicle."

Karen laughed.

"Well, I have more than a passing acquaintance with them, but I do see what you mean. I rather liked the shape of the building and the waterfall, but eh, each to her own. What I don't like is the interior. I don't know of an art gallery less suited to displaying pictures than the Foundation Louis Vuitton. The room shapes are weird. And there's no natural circulation through the building. All that queueing and crocodile lines, makes me feel like I'm back at grade school."

"Agreed," said Allegra laughing. "A toast," she said, holding a glass of Salon. Karen raised her glass.

"To the beginning of a new friendship, with lots of benefits."

The two women laughed out loud and took a generous measure of the champagne.

Allegra was younger than Karen who, while nearly 57, could pass for a woman not much more than 50. Karen eyed Allegra. Her face was immaculate, supple and not a line to be seen, and framed by short spiky jet black hair. High cheek bones and a gently sloping aquiline nose, totally in keeping with the high born Roman that she was, completed a woman who, if she had been slight would have been called gamine, but given her slightly fuller figure, one that was by no means overweight, she was if anything athletic. Hands were what usually betrayed us, Karen thought, but Allegra's showed none of the tell tale signs of age, spots and wrinkling. When Allegra held he hand earlier they seemed as smooth as her face. Yes she was a sophisticated and confident woman in her early 40s.

*

Karen bestirred herself. She padded into the kitchen not sure if she wanted a coffee of a glass of water. She settled for the latter.

"I need a bath," she muttered.

She made for her bedroom and took off her dress and bra, at least she had recovered that. She looked at herself in the mirror.

"What a fright," she thought."

Any objective observer would have reached a different conclusion. Her hair may have been a mess but three hour-long sessions of reformer Pilates a week was paying off. Dex had been good initially but she was far too attractive and Karen was determined to improve her shape not satisfy her libido. Regretfully went to a professional physio who specialised in Pilates at a centre. And she could see the results. Her breasts had always been one of her best features and now they sat more firmly than they had in years. Her nipples sat proud and tilted up while the undersides of her breasts swelled and rested on her torso. They were pleasant to hold, she was told. She smiled. Her tummy had some flab, that's to be expected she had carried a child to term, but not a lot. Her immaculately shaved mound confidently sat between her almost bony hips. Pilates had toned her thighs and legs and there was a pleasing (to her at least) gap developing between her legs. She like the way the lips of her vulva were prominent and visible. She found that really horny in a woman. Her legs, another strength, were toned and shapely. Her toes had benefited from a pedicure and multiple coats of vermilion nail lacquer. Allegra had sucked them for what felt like a delirious age last night. Karen had nearly come because of the attention she had lavished on her feet.

"I must make a mental note to incorporate that in my routine." she thought as she walked into her en suite bathroom and began to fill the bath.

The running water made her want to pee. She sat the toilet and flooded the bowl with her golden shower. While peeing she linked her cell to a smart speaker and summoned Keith Jarrett to play some Bach for her. The first piece from the Wall Tempered Clavier began to play its ascending and descending lines bringing relief and calming her. Karen exhaled, again. She wiped herself and flushed the toilet. The bath was getting full but the level hadn't reach what she wanted. She had time, so she decided to rub some almond oil into her skin. On her visit to Paris she was able to stock up on Le Blanc's almond oil. So it was arms first and the gorgeous fluid left a sheen on her skin and a sweet aroma as well. She then applied some to her legs, propping first her right, then her left, foot on the closed toilet seat as she went. It felt glorious to massage her calves and thighs, thoughts of Allegra unbidden elbowing aside Bach. Those thought became more prominent when she applied the oil to her breasts. So sensitive. He nipples hard and erect, trying to burst out of their skin, their sensitivity heightened to a point that was almost painful. She pushed her oily hands down, rubbing the almond oil onto her stomach. She hesitated, or perhaps liked the idea of it, as she poured a silver dollar's worth of oil into the palm of her hand and the applied it to her mound which she began to rub gently. There was a sharp intake of breath. She pushed the palm of her hand over her mound and oily fingers over her vulva and moved them backwards and forwards. She was getting wet and horny.

"God, that feels good," she thought.

The bath was ready. She raised herself to her full height and ran her oily hands over her breasts, stomach, arms and thighs, hoping the oil had been absorbed into her skin. She held onto the side of the bath--it came up to her mid thigh--and lifted a leg over and into the bath. She steadied herself and lifted her leg into the bath. She then lowered herself into the warm water and lay back. She relaxed into the warm water and her thoughts returned again to Allegra.

*

When they had left the restaurant Allegra surprised Karen by holding her hand as they walked to Allegra's hotel. Frankly, Karen was a little embarrassed. She didn't even hold her late husband's hand when they went on walks. But she was the professional here, wasn't she? So she steeled herself and just hoped she didn't run into anyone who knew her in 'real life', as it were. She squeezed Allegra's hand, caught her eye and smiled at her.

"That's different," she said.

"How so? We are two beautiful women walking on a lovely evening. Why shouldn't we hold hands?" protested Allegra.

"So you are an out lesbian in Rome?" Karen laughed.

"I don't like labels, Karen. I just like people and I like you."

Karen felt a frisson in the pit of her stomach and tingle between her legs.

"And I like you, very much, Allegra."

"We're you always interested in women," Karen asked.

Allegra smiled.

"You should know I have a husband and two children in Roma. My interest in women came slowly but insistently upon me," she said. "When that began I went online and chatted with women. But, as I said to one, my interest was mainly 'intellectual'. That produced a laugh."

Karen laughed too.

"I was quite frosty, do you say that?" Karen nodded. "And I was remote. Even though I was in a chat room for bi and lesbian women, I guess I was still in denial."

Karen looked at her and smiled and squeezed Allegra's hand.

"Well, I'm glad you've resolved that issue."

They exchanged knowing smiles and quickened their step.

*

Karen needed more hot water. She had become accustomed to the bath's temperature and she felt it had cooled. She turned the faucet and didn't dilute the water with cold. In the meantime she got a cake of olive oil soap, recently acquire in Paris along with the almond oil, soaped up a flannel and began to give herself a good scrubbing. She soaped up her arms, her armpits, her breasts (tits as she called them when with another woman). Then she knew she'd have to do 'down there'. She washed out the flannel and re-soaped it. Then she knelt in the bath and began first to wash her vulva--the coarse flannel playing merry hell with her clit--and then her bottom (or ass as she called her derrière when with a girl). She inserted the first knuckle of her index finger, wrapped in the flannel, in her bottom. She squirmed, not so pleasant. She also washed the entrance to her vagina (cunt or quim, when she was with a girl, she'd grown to dislike 'pussy', a word that really didn't rise to the challenge of the object it was describing) and that was much more pleasant. She lay back down again and focused on the Bach. Jarrett was up to the Prelude in E. Such lightness and intricacy of musical line mesmerised her. She closed her eyes and felt the warmth of the water envelop her.

*

When they got to the hotel another couple, a man and a woman, were waiting to use the elevator and entered it with them. Social smiles and nods were exchanged. The couple were headed for a floor well about theirs so they waited, all the while trying to appear nonchalant and unconnected, for the elevator to get to the 11th floor.

"I thought it would take forever," Allegra said as put her arm around Karen's waist on the way to her room. The door had barely closed and the Italian grabbed Karen, drew her close and nuzzled her neck and nibbled her ear. Karen's knees wobbled. She loved the attention and Allegra's slight height advantage made Allegra seem strong. Usually Karen led. This time Allegra was asserting herself. Her hand caressed Karen's right breast and her mouth moved to meet Karen's. Her tongue parted Karen's lips and licked her teeth, then met no resistance as Karen offered Allegra her tongue. They hugged each other tight as, mouths fully open, they sucked and stabbed each other's tongue, drinking each others aural juices. They parted.

"Fuck," said Karen breathily. "You are a fabulous kisser."

Allegra smile, eyeing her lustfully.

"May I undress you?" Allegra asked coquettishly.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Allegra unbuttoned Karen's Jill Sander silk white shirt, taking care with the buttons on the cuffs. She pushed it off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. She lent forward and kissed Karen's cleavage, nicely created by her La Perla white lace bra. Allegra could see Karen's erect nipples push against the fabric of the bra and with her fingernail she scratched at them.

Karen sighed.

Then, drawing Karen closer to her she put her arms around Karen's back and released the bra fastener. The straps went loose and Allegra, holding Karen's gaze, removed the bra and freed her tits. Karen moved to kiss Allegra.

"No, no, not yet," the Italian said. "You are still in your skirt and panties."

Allegra turned her around then unzipped the Valentino black silk pencil skirt. It fell to the ground and Karen stepped out of it. She was wearing La Perla briefs and a suspender belt that held up her stockings. Allegra looked her over, especially her bottom.

"Bella, bello culo, amore," she said.

"What?"

"You have lovely ass, Karen," said Allegra, one hand on either cheek, kneeling them like dough. She stayed there, behind Karen, gently kissing her shoulders and neck, hands working Karen's ass and exploring her. She stopped to disengage the suspender belt from the stockings. That done she squatted behind Karen and slowly lowered her panties. There were faint red finger marks on Karen's ass and Allegra leaned in and kissed them all. Her tongue slid down the outside of Karen's ass crack--her legs wobbled, she moaned--while with her left hand she felt to see how wet Karen had become. Allegra was pleased. Karen's vulva was engorged and her cunt was very wet.

"mmmm," said Allegra.

With the exception of Erika--more of her later--none of her clients had been this attentive. Karen surrendered herself as her client became the whore. Allegra faced her, took her nipples between thumb and forefinger of each hand and slowly walked backwards to the bed. Karen felt the tug, so erotically charged, and followed, the pain and pleasure in her nipples radiating throughout her body.

"Oh, fuck," she thought. "What is this Italian going to do to me?"

Karen felt her inside thigh get wet. Soon Allegra had manoeuvred her to the edge of the kingsized bed.

"Stand there," she said forcefully.

"Is she a domme?" Karen wondered.

She had seen pictures and heard tales. These musing soon gave way to unbridled lust as Allegra proceeded to strip in front of her. Without breaking eye contact Allegra began to take off her blouse and skirt, dropping them to the ground where she stood. A lacy bra, a little like Karen's, supported her gorgeous tits, 34C or may be 34D. When Allegra released her marvellous orbs they settled very quickly. Her nipples, small, bullet like, sat in the middle of almost maroon aureoles. He skin was olive, and looked smooth.

"You like?" she inquired.

"Y-Yes, very much," said Karen who now feel her cunt weeping with desire for the younger Italian.

Allegra then touched herself through her panties, closed her eyes and moaned. It was all Karen could do not to rush her. But Allegra stood there stroking her vulva through her panties. Karen couldn't help thinking she was quite strange...in a phenomenally erotic kind of way. Then she stopped and said to Karen:

"Please take off my panties."

Karen knelt before her, a goddess to be sure, and began to remove the panties.

"With your teeth please."

That's something Karen had never done before. She looked up to Allegra, smiled, and said:

"I would be happy to, ma'm."

"Mistress, will do," shot back Allegra.

Karen looked up again, past those magnificent tits and into her jet black eyes, and felt a frisson (or was it a shiver?) and nodded her assent.

"I don't think I heard you."

"Y-yes, mistress."

Karen felt small. She took a fold of fabric just above Allegra's mound in her teeth and tried to pull it down. She was overwhelmed by Allegra's scent. She had perfumed her cunt--had she used lemongrass soap?--but its natural odours intermingled to make a heady brew; it drove her wild all she wanted to do was push her on the bed and put her mouth between her legs. The panties had some way to go. She repeated the same procedure--if you could call it that--on both her hips and her ass. Finally she had got the panties to below knee level and she felt exhausted.

"This is a young woman's job." she thought.

Allegra didn't make her complete the task; instead she stepped out of her panties and helped Karen up. She took her face in her hands and with the flat of her tongue licked her chin, nose and cheeks. Karen was bewildered but tried not to show it. Allegra finally kissed her, nearly ripping Karen's tongue out of her head (well, it felt like that) she sucked on it so hard.

"Sit on the bed," Allegra commanded Karen. "A bit further back, so the back of your legs touches the bed. "Bene, Karen. Now place that pillow under your head" (Karen reached for a pillow and did as she was instructed.) "and lay down. I want to have some fun."

"Mmmm," said Karen.

Allegra knelt before her. She lifted Karen's left leg, beautifully smooth after waxing that morning, indeed everything was perfectly smooth, and regarded her foot. Karen had a shapely foot with a high arch. Her toes were were set in descending order from her big toe the the little one. The nails were a brilliant vermilion enamel. They looked good enough to eat...and that is precisely what Allegra began to do. She took each toe in turn and kissed it, licked it, and sucked it. Indeed she took the whole a Karen's rack of toes in her mouth and explored them with her tongue, all the while stoking her legs.

Karen was transported. Shivers of pleasure reverberated throughout her body. Her cunt began to tingle. She pinched her nipples and her physical excitement grew. Allegra repeated her routine with Karen's right foot. Karen's hand began to massage her wound. Allegra looked up and shook her head.

"Yes, Mistress," Karen said.

"I can't believe I called her Mistress. If that's what she wants...."

Allegra then applied rapid kisses up to Karen's mid-thigh and then slowed right down. She demanded eye contact again. Then this sexy Roman woman made her way slowly and, like molten lava, inexorably towards Karen's hot centre. Karen helpfully edged her legs further apart until her engorged vulva was shamelessly on full display, her clit peeking out from under its hood. Allegra look at Karen's cunt and then at Karen.

"Adoro l'odore della tua fica," she said as if in a trance.

Karen looked confused. Italian was not one of her languages.

"I love the smell of your cunt," Allegra said and the slowly licked Karen from her peritoneum to her hood. Karen's legs jolted.

Allegro's tongue descended to the peritoneum but wanted to go further.

"Place that pillow half under your ass and back. Karen obeyed.

"Perfetto."

Allegra restarted her licking. Karen's vulva had expanded considerably, and Allegra's skilful tongue parted those lips up and down, up and down. Occasionally she would linger over Karen's clit at one time exclaiming "che bel clit", but her interest was also directed to Karen's other place, her "culo" or ass. With the pillow elevating Karen's hips Allegra had open access to her anus, which she rimmed, and rimmed, and rimmed, moaning as she went. She also tested Karen's puckered hole with the point of her tongue.

"Relax, Karen. Relax," she said a little sternly and gave her what might have passed for a playful slap if it didn't sting as much.

Allegra returned to the object of her desire, saying "relax" more gently this time as her tongue tried to penetrate Karen's ass. Allegra dreamed of inserting as much of her tongue as possible, though she knew it was unlikely to happen. All the while Karen was moaning like a well used woman, willing Allegra to go deeper and deeper. Then as her reverie continued she felt Allegra's finger in that place. She made a conscious effort not to clench when Allegra pushed it into her asshole and this time she had a measure of success. Allegra had inserted her finger past the second joint and was slowly rocking it in and out, in and out. As she did that her mouth returned to pleasure Karen's cunt.

Ekphrasis
Ekphrasis
53 Followers
12