Karen at the crossroads: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, fuck that feels amazing, Allegra," Karen said.

"Who!"

"Sorry, Mistress.

"You are a bad girl, Karen." Allegra pushed her finger as far as possible in to Karen's ass.

Karen gasped and started breathing in short breaths. As Allegra's tongue resumed its stimulation of Karen's clit. She could feel the orgasm rise within her and radiate outwards like an exploding sun.

*

Karen was lying in the bath pinching her left nipple when phone rang. Her thoughts of the previous night evaporated. It was Erika.

"Hi, I hope I haven't interrupted you," said Erika.

"No, darling. Just having a well deserved bath. What news?"

"Glad you asked. You know when we first met I mentioned I might be moving here for work?"

"Un-huh"

"Well, I am."

Karen started.

"Th-that's wonderful, Erika. When are moving?"

"In a couple of weeks, but today I'm flying in for a meeting. I was wondering if you might be free?"

"Tonight?" Karen thought of dissembling but she was hopeless at that. "I was having a quiet night in. You know how I don't like to work more than a couple of times a week."

"I see. I have you on a rest day," Erica chuckled. "I don't want to intrude..."

"You're not. You are welcome any time, mia casa su casa. I'd love to see you. Truly, it's just that you caught me while I was a little distracted."

Erika laughed.

"Giving missy some needed attention?"

"Something like that. Your are a wicked one. Why don't come to my apartment for supper? When can you get here?"

"My meeting's at three and it should go at least three hours. Then, knowing I'm seeing you will mean I won't waste time on small talk. I'd like to freshen up. What about 7:30. Can I bring anything, Wine?"

"Just bring yourself, and maybe a bottle. You have such good taste. I'm so looking forward to seeing you. I really am."

"Me too. Kisses and hugs, darling."

Karen turned the hot water on and felt it surround her feet, legs, quim, ass and when it got to her tummy she turned it off and swirled it round with her legs and arms. Erika, invaded her thoughts. She was the only one she'd not taken money from and had, on their second meeting, returned it to her after a glorious night of love making. Karen's business had boomed. She hadn't had to endure many bores and sometimes the sex had been variable, but she'd had a trip to Paris, first class, and on the journey to the city of love she'd joined the mile high club, though she still blushed at the thought of that gorgeous stewardess catching her in flagrante with her client's head between her legs. She chuckled. The stewardess has looked at her, smiled as she winked and left.

"I should have invited her to join us," she thought.

But Karen hadn't really connected with anyone quite the way she had with Erika. There had been something real and felt in their lovemaking; it wasn't just pleasurable sex. Now the prospect of seeing her again raised all those questions about her commitment to whoredom, a status she now fully accepted, and stirred her feelings for Erika, feeling that she'd kept under a tight lid since.

The Bach had finished and Karen wondered what next to play. She scrolled down Jarrett's play list and chose his version of the Shostakovich Preludes and Fugues, a favourite. She lay back in the bath and although she wanted to think about the coming evening with Erika her thoughts retuned to Allegra, her dominant Italian lover, a woman who had fucked her brains out the night before.

*

By the time Allegra had finished, she had two fingers up Karen's ass and was fucking it vigorously. Karen was twisting on the bed. Allegra's mouth had latched onto her clit and was alternatively stabbing and dancing across its surface. With her other hand she had two fingers, which she crossed, in Karen's cunt, which she turned, thereby hitting her g-spot. Karen's orgasm was reaching its peak and she felt she was about to explode. She came and she came hard. She was launched into orbit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhfffffuuuuuuckkkkkkkkfuckfuckfuckmemistressfuckme. Argghhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhfuck"

Karen was spent and involuntarily spasming. He tits wobbled, her breathing was erratic, and she shook. She had been transported to a place she'd never visited before. Her breathing returned to a semblance of normalcy. She looked at the strange beauty, her head still between Karen's legs, slowing removing her fingers from her ass and cunt.

"Kiss me."

Allegra rose an eyebrow.

"Mistress."

Allegra nodded and mounted her prefect body on Karen's.Their tits collided. Karen moaned. Allegra smoothed the sweaty hair from Karen's face and slowly moved her mouth onto hers. Karen reach up and took her head in her hands and drew her mouth hard, down onto hers. She devoured Allegra's mouth and pushed her tongue into the younger woman's mouth.

"Your fica is very nice," Allegra said.

"Fica?"

"You say cunt, we say fica, la fica," and Allegra patted Karen's cunt. "Very nice."

Karen drew her closer and hugged her.

"Thank you, that was...simply... wonderful."

Allegra smiled. "It was my very great pleasure."

They kissed. Karen kneaded Allegra's available breast and ran her hand over her buttocks, which she also squeezed. Allegra bit her on the neck and nibbled her ear. They kissed again and Karen delighted in Allegra's tongue and the taste of her own cunt juices. She uncoupled her mouth from Allegra's and began a slow, a very slow migration down the Italian's body, kissing her chin, neck, nuzzling her collar bone before moving to her tits. What tits they were, smooth and full, not quite pendulous, Karen nudged Allegra's right tit with her nose, allowing her bottom lip to drag across her flesh until it alighted upon her nipple, hard and proud. It showed signs of having been suckled by a baby. Karen took the nipple with her teeth and stroked the nub with her tongue. Allegra let out a satisfied moan and shifted her bottom. Karen sucked hard.

"Amore," she said. "Adoro il modo in cui me schiocchi i capezzoli...mmmmm."

"It doesn't sound like she's objecting," thought Karen, and continued her assault on Allegra's tits to the other woman's considerable enjoyment.

Her hand scooping those lovely tits, Karen moved down her body, planting soft kisses on Allegra's silken olive skin, impregnated with the scent of lemongrass. She used her tongue on her belly button and, moving lower, notice the tell tale scar of a caesarean. She kissed the scar and wondered about this amazing woman's other life. Her chin was resting on Allegro's mound, hairless and smooth like the rest of her. She inhaled her scent, rotating her chin in rhythmic circles on her mound. Allegra's moans got louder. Karen wanted to taste her.

Allegra's vulva was fully engorged and bejewelled with the juices oozing from her. Karen spread Allegra's outer labia and lowered her mouth. She was grateful Allegra had removed all the hair from her vulva; with the flat of her tongue Karen licked the woman's lips, lingering at her hood, then returning to her peritoneum. Allegra shifted her ass, rating it to Karen's mouth. Karen kissed her puckered hole and then with the point of her tongue described a circle around the hole. Allegra gasped.

"Spingi la tua lingua nel mio culo," she murmured.

Karen's intuition guided her. She stared jabbing her pointed tongue in the woman's asshole. Allegra reached for Karen's head. Meanwhile Karen had inserted a finger in Allegra's cunt and was finger fucking the Italian, but she had a better idea. To Allegra's distress she stopped and knelt and reached over for her handbag and retrieved a small tube of lube and her strapless strap on silicon cock. She didn't need the lube for herself; her cunt was still sopping wet and the short end of the strapless strap on slid snugly into place. She gripped it with her powerful vaginal muscles. Allegra smiled when she saw the result and spread her legs wide and tilted her hips up. Karen lent over her and kissed her hungrily on the mouth.

"Get on you knees for me, darling," she said,

Allegra obeyed, Karen positioned herself behind the Italian and got her to open her legs a little bit more. Then she ran the top of her cock the length of Allegra's vulva, taking care to give her clit some attention. She repeated that three or four time and then positioned the cock head at the opening of her yearning cunt. Slowly she pushed her cock into her.

"You okay," she asked.

"Fanculo a me, Karen, fanculo a me, ahh."

Slowly Karen began to fuck her. For a few stokes she was upright on her knees but then she moved to put her arms around the Italian. In this position she also has access to the woman's lovely breasts which she began to abuse as the passion rose within them both. Allegra yelped when Karen pulled too much on her nipples. But she didn't ask her to stop. For Allegra the pleasure was all between her legs and her orgasm built with successive thrusts that produced waves of pleasure emanating from her cunt and radiating throughout her highly sensitised body. As her orgasm reached its peak she grasped the sheets, clutched the pillow, and fucked her rapidly. Allegra's screams when she came were muffled by the pillow. Karen held her tight, kissing her back, telling her how beautiful she is. Slowly, Karen resumed her kneeling position, her cock still in Allegra. She reached for the lube and applied a generous amount to Allegra's asshole. Allegra flinched and looked behind her. Karen smiled. Allegra returned her gaze.

"Relax, lovely lady, relax."

And with that she withdrew her cock from Allegra's cunt and tested her asshole with its curved knob end.

"Relax, Allegra, don't resist."

"Fanculo a me...."

Karen pushed further and buried the first inch in Allegra's ass.

"Arrghhhhh, oh fuck," Allegra said.

Karen took that as a 'yes' and pushed a little further. She then withdrew a little and pushed in again. She needed to get a fucking rhythm going. Allegra knuckles were white as she gipped the sheets. Deep animal noises emerged from her depths. Karen kept on fucking her ass. She now had four of the eight inches of her cock in Allegra's ass and the Italian was moaning loudly. Deep within her she could feel an orgasm mounting, she didn't want Karen to stop.

"Fuck my ass, fuck it, fuck it, arrrgh," she said in a rare switch to English.

Karen obliged and increased her rate and her penetration. Now she was holding Allegra's hips and trusting into her ass. She must be using the full length of her cock in Allegra now and the Italian was about the boil over. She was pushing back on Karen's cock now, wanting it deeper in he bowels, thrashing her head from side-to-side in a frenzy as her orgasm reached its summit. Karen slapped her ass now: whack, whack, whack.

"Yes, yes fanculo a me..."

And then the dam broke. She was overcome by a wave of pain pleasure that radiated throughout her body. Her clitoris felt as it it might explode, her cunt juices were flowing freely, she collapsed on the bed with Karen on top of her, Karen's cock still in her ass, her hands holding Allegra's breasts. Karen kissed her neck and whispered in her ear--"Are you okay, lover?"

Allegra didn't immediately respond but she was smiling dreamily. Karen eased her cock out of her ass. Allegra groaned and moved to roll over onto her side. Karen obliged by sliding to her left side. They were now facing each other, their breasts touching, their legs intertwined. She raised her hand to Karen's face and stroked it, then moved and kissed her on the lips. Still with that dreamy look in her eyes and an almost beatific smile she said:

"I haven't come like that....it's the best fuck...in a....ever," Allegra said, kissing Karen more deeply this time and pulling her closer in. They held that position, though not continuously kissing, for nearly 30 minutes. For Allegra something very special had happened between them and she didn't want to break the spell.

"I'm quite good at this," Karen though as they lay there.

*

It was time to get out of the bath, get dressed and do some shopping for tonight's dinner with Erika. Karen knew decision time was looming. She'd seen Erika again after their first meeting (a tale not recounted here) and she had returned the money Erika gave her the first time they met. Erika had been taken aback, but pleasantly so. She really liked Karen; they had similar tastes in just about everything from music to sex. Erika's impending move to Karen's city brought with it the joy of them being able to meet, laugh and fuck, but it also made the elephant in the room real. Could Karen continue as a high class escort (she hated the term and implication of it but she accepted that that was what she was) and have a full relationship with Erika. Neither of them needed the money from what Karen did (though let's not kid ourselves, Karen found discretionary payment quite self-esteem enhancing) but did she want to stop right now? She hadn't lived with anyone since her husband died. She'd never lived with another woman, except of course her daughter, but that was when Annie was growing up so that didn't count.

Scrubbed and buffed Karen put on a pair of sensible panties and her faded blue jeans. She would need only a shirt to go grocery shopping and her Ferragamo ankle boots. A gold chain in her cleavage (she decided not to wear a bra) and she was set. She planned to make ricotta gnocchi (she had liked it so much last night) and, smiling, decided to make a puttanesca sauce. They'll have a side salad and cheese to follow. It was an evening meal; she didn't want anything too heavy. Erika knew her wine so she wouldn't need to worry about that.

to be continued......

12