All Comments on 'Karen Ch. 02'

by smilineyes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Another great story

Another beautifully written, very erotic story. Please keep them coming.

CandiceCandy2001CandiceCandy2001about 20 years ago
WOW

I have only just begun to explore exhibitionism in my own life and this story has spurned me on to be more daring in my persuits of being seen. I was dripping by the time Karen was and I will finish myself off in much the same way.

Thank you for a wonderful story

odie121odie121about 20 years ago
great

As far as I'm concerned, this is one of the most moving [pun intended] stories of this type that I've read... keep Karen going HOT HOT HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
sexy

that story is one sexy story. the descriptions of karen

getting prpared and how the flash took place was great.

should happen to me more often.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Nice going,

in the first story you barely mentioned your husband other than the fact that he did't give you much sex and in the seconnd chapter you didn't mention him at all. You say at the beginning of the story that the story is true, you must really love your husband.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Nice going,

in the first story you barely mentioned your husband other than the fact that he did't give you much sex and in the seconnd chapter you didn't mention him at all. You say at the beginning of the story that the story is true, you must really love your husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Best Story EVA!!!!

This is the best story ive read here. cant wait for more of these stories.

keep 'em cuming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous