All Comments on 'Karen Ch. 06'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 185 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

She got what she deserved.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Another read

Still five stars. Still a favorite. Should have ended here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Nice

This was a perfect real world response to their cheating. The stupid wife was thinking with her cunt. She thought her loyal, faithful loving husband would go along with her simple need for the affair. Stupid bitch. Trust and loyalty mean everything and as a man he did what he had to do. Moved on. As for the jerkoff ex-boyfriend he was a fucking cheater to begin with and his wife just wanted to make sure she still was appealing so her decision was to leave and move on. As fast as she could. Great series of tales and deserve all the high marks.

tigger119tigger119about 7 years ago
Dear Anony 02/17/17.......

No matter which author's story I'm reading where a mild and even severe btb occurs, we other commenters can always be assured of your pedantic boringly expected comment of "1*, fag cuck shit". Guess that's all you are capable of and it sounds rather repetitive, boring and unimaginative as hell; rather like a broken record. Hiding behind anony like a coward rather than being a mature adult not afraid to "own" their statements by giving a user name sounds just like a fag cuck shit thing to do just like you blame the authors. Guess you are what you eat cucky. Wah, wah, wah. My heart bleeds purple piss for you, TROLL.

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
This is only a partial ending

all the loose strings were NOT gathered and rolled into a ball. It truly seems like you just wanted to wrap the story up at this point, and move on.

That doesnt mean the writing isnt good, it is, the logic for the cheater is sound and rational as these things go, but we have no sense of what happens to Jim Belson, Sara Belson, or Jack or Karen. It just ends at Jack's decision he relayed to Kate.

Endings are the toughest to write, and you demonstrate that clearly. Up to now you had a pretty good story. I am rating this a 2* not because it isnt good, but because it is not finished and furthermore from your comments you felt angst to the readership and just wanted to finish at all costs.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Stupid bitch anyone

Well written story about a seriously stupid bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have just one qestion

If Karen and Jim so hot for each other why wouldn't they get together after their divorces and be a couple. I mean they danced together once when she was out with Jack, that she got so horny dancing with Jim that she balled Jacks eyes out, and then she did again years later when she had lunch with Jim, she fucked Jack silly. now if they were living together they could fuck themselves in to a comma. I'm not saying, just saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
didn't know

After your previous stories I really was worried that you give Karen a pass. The reasons you gave for his decision were spot on. I see that you continued the jack bell story. Hopefully he is still moving on and not back with her cheating ass. Friends after awhile sure.....a couple?......never. Otherwise you built a character that was betrayed twice, once by Karen and then by you. You are a very good writer, don't lose sight of your characters make up. It really detracts from the finished product.

TnexTnexover 6 years ago
Too short

I think the story could’ve kept going and been even better.

peter944peter944over 6 years ago
What happened next?

A number of story lines unresolved here, what happened to the other couple jumps out at me but overall great story, just not finished yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Doesn't feel finished

Not one of the author's better stories. All a bit one dimensional. No character development. No subtleties or twists in the plot. Just doesn't seem finished.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THE STORY ENDED JUST AS IT SHOULD HAVE.

IF YOU NEED MORE... WRITE IT YOURSELF.

JACK SAID IT'S THE END AND MEANT IT.

SARA FOUND A NEW MAN WITH A BIGGER AND BETTER COCK. WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED? PHOTOS?

5 stars for this part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A disappointing conclusion.

Was hoping for reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A bit one dimensional

Interesting premise but it's all a bit one dimensional - no twists in the plot, no character development, no fluctuation of emotions - everything is black and white in a world of grey. Jack is the typical indignant, self-righteous 'real man' who professes to be heart broken and in desperate pain but makes an instant decision to end their marriage and a few days later has no feelings for her whatsoever. Not in the real world, Jack my boy - real love and true pain don't disappear that quickly. It's the response of a shallow man who has never loved or been hurt by the person he loves. Divorce may be the only solution at the end of the road but that road is long and tortuous and not one that can be traveled without doubts and uncertainties along the way.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
reply to anon below me

Interesting premise but it's all a bit one dimensional (by that, you must mean realistic) no twists in the plot(because real life has so many sudden plot twists?), no character development(adults tend to grow more slowly so that makes sense), no fluctuation of emotions (disagree, i see the husband and wife fluctuating between many emotions)- everything is black and white in a world of grey.(that's called making a decision, you should try it) Jack is the typical indignant, self-righteous 'real man' who professes to be heart broken and in desperate pain but makes an instant decision to end their marriage and a few days later has no feelings for her whatsoever. (he felt lots of seering hot rage, sadness, and finally numb acceptance. sounds like a well rounded and normal human being. i just think you hate normal characters, sorry he's not some weird edgy angst millennial?) Not in the real world, Jack my boy - real love (and let me guess, you understand real love?) and true pain don't disappear that quickly. (that's why he is NUMB, numb-nuts....geez. it's a copting mechanism for prolonged pain) It's the response of a shallow man who has never loved or been hurt by the person he loves. (what exactly is shallow about cutting out toxic people you care about, that don't care about you? yea, i thought so) Divorce may be the only solution at the end of the road (and why would that be, oh deep and not at all shallow sage) but that road is long and tortuous and not one that can be traveled without doubts and uncertainties along the way. (he had doubts, he just didn't express them like a ninny. he asked a very simple question: i love her, but does she love me? he found the answer to be NO. so he ditched her. she loved the idea of him, maybe. but trust and respect and the hallmarks of love. is that GREY and nuanced enough for you? ffs)

ranec1ranec1over 5 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pretty good

Decent ending for Jack and Karen. She betrayed him and he won't accept it. Good for him. Sarah lost the high ground and all her leverage by falling into bed with the first man she met. She is no better than Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So.....

Where’s the ending?

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

I hate stories with no endings, terrible

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
More drivel

of the same. Lousy writer with "psychology of self-examination" and a lot of pontification. Given how lousy this writer did in previous "chapters" I fully expected that "Jack" would fuck either "Sarah" or "Kate". But then again since "Sarah" quickly found another fuckbuddy I wonder why the writer did not try to make some pornographic descriptions of sex between "Kate" and "Jack" and a little more pontification to make the whole story as ridiculous as possible. Totally asinine nonsense.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
Good man stick to your guns!

If somebody betrays you, accepting it is a sign of weakness. As for all the crap about living a good life, you can only really have a good life after delivering a large dose of revenge! (What you got plus 100%) sadness is insufficient, total misery is what any betrayer deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oh, well. So much potential, so little substance. I guess I can say I was disappointed at the ending. Jack certainly did the right thing by ditching Karen and filing for divorce. But he shouldn’t have stopped there. He should have sued the company Karen and Jim worked at for allowing their employees to conduct an illicit and immoral affair. And Sara, for God’s sake, what a sleaze she turned out to be. She picked up a stranger on an airplane and screwed his brains out that same night. A “Lawyer”, no less. The woman has no class and no shame. Hell, she’s a sleazier slut than Karen. A very unsatisfying ending all the way around.

LucasredLucasredabout 5 years ago
Good

I liked it. I'm surprised so many readers were so extremely critical and apparently dissatisfied. Jack gave his 25 year marriage the thoughtful consideration such a long marriage would warrant but chose the right path for a man unwilling to accept RAAC.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
It rang true to me.

I've known men like Jim and wives like Sara. I've known husbands like Jack, but thankfully I've never known wives like Karen. I really can't understand her, unless she is fooling herself. Most people by that age are capable of making rational decisions. Good story and very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Time for hubby to man up and forgive his wife

Hope the next chapter comes soon.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
man up and forgive his wife

man your funny, man up and forgive her.....that's almost as funny as, there isn't a white man on the planet in more need of a blow job than you Dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

I gave this 5 stars because it was that good. This is where you should have stopped the story tho because the continuation of this story is all crap

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Overall 5 Stars

An emotional trip with two couples in turmoil. I thought it a great job. The chapters held my interest right to the end. Good job.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Great finish

Karen was an idiot, as explained by Kate, and lost everything by her cheating. Jack is the only winner in the entire story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Jack stood by his decision and cut Karen loose. Sarah became a cheating whore too. Really messed up people in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Annoying Reviewers

Why do so many of you decide that if a woman cheats after discovering that their husband cheated, that they are awful. I’m noticing those same posters are thrilled when the men in the story get a little on the side while burning the bitch. Sara isn’t any different as a character than the protagonists in loving wives. Misogyny is not pretty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No, Karen, you just said is a lie. You had an formal lunch with another man and you two looked pretty cozy together. Now tell me the truth!!!

Two marriages might we'll have been saved if Jack had simply spoken those three statements.

Its hard to believe all four of the major characters in this story actually graduated from high school, much less college. Stupid is as stupid does and, as Ron White has often said, you can't fix stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ending?

I as well as others have read your story and held each word you have written But as Normal you have removed the last Page or Chapter and this story is not finished .I myself is in the middle of a story that belongs here I am a complicated Mind torn into a thousand strands and have I might say been this way for some 40 years now but My mind has never let me finish my life and story Maybe one day I can. Please tell us there will be a 6th Chapter A ending of your story?

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great for Jack... Untill he caves and runs back to the slut.

GraywolfofcGraywolfofcover 3 years ago
keep writing

You did a very good Job and laid out the story well .i have to tell you for a Newbe you did a great Job far Better than some who have done this long time in the Story telling business. You have the Knack for it I wish I did lol I am a old fart (66) and have gone through what seems to be a Life time of Being lost in My own home a nd Life I have one son and right after He was Born in what was a Bad Birth for My wife C section 3 weeks late and was forced to be opened Back up because of My Son Being late He had came out Pissing and Crapping and Gave Her a infection and the Doctor at His Office had to open Her up to the womb instead of just taking the Staples out I had to Play Doctor for almost 3 Months in cleaning Her out and redressing the Opening . For that she decided without telling Me that She would not want to do that again and Cut Me Off from Sex from that time on . We had wanted at least 3 kids But That change without Her talking to me! I now with the understanding of the Honor I took in any Promiss I ever made and the fact that before we were Married I had told Her If we say the I Do's the only way out of this Marriage would Be one of Us would die (I am a Man of Honor) so Here I am at 66 and Have Not had sex with My wife sense 1983 I but My Honor keeps Me from leaving Her. I you can see My point ? In any Case i now live in the Lifes of these stories and Hope You keep Writting so I can Keep My Samity. Good Luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The moment he found she lied to him...and she asked to go up stairs with her for sex ... He should told her right to her face...I saw you at the hotel with thar guy today and I feel that after you already had sex...why would I settle for sloppy seconds...we know at this point she didn't...he should have walked right up stairs and left her there...that would have put her right in her place and knowning he saw her maybe she wouldn't have ever cheated...but that never happened...But that would have put an end to the story to soon... Right....

boneham21boneham21about 3 years ago

He should have burned her right outta the gate, to the ground!!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

As he said, if it was just the one time, maybe he could have gotten over it, but the expectation that he would be a willing cuckold showed both a lack of respect and a lack of understanding of who he was.

\

I don't understand those looking for an ending. He said it, he's going to divorce her. The End.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A well written but rather simplistic and unoriginal BTB tale. I liked the premise of 'unrequited sexual obsession', although it was never really developed, but the husband/wife responses and dialogue could have been lifted from dozens of similiar tales. This is an early effort and I sure that there will be better things to come from this author once he has confidence in his own voice.

LA

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

6 chapters and it still feels unfinished and like the story barely moved. Not a bad story buried in her but I think especially with the last chapter all the side plots really hurt the momentum of the story dealing with Karen and Jack.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

I guess the ending is somewhat clear, however thei story could use a final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the more realistic stories I've found here. 5 stars. My reaction would have been very similar to Jack's. I would never touch my wife again. There's nothing to talk about after his wife fucked another and the idea that he would allow her to carry on fucking him is an absurdity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I will say it again. If a wife tells you to accept her affair, she should become fertilizer. Period.

CindyTVCindyTValmost 2 years ago

Wow, great story. It left me wanting more. Thanks for writing this gem and sharing it with us. - Cindy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jack should end his marriage to a woman who lacks the strength of character to honor her vows. It is noteworthy that Jack did not rush to entice some woman into his bed in order to reassure himself of his sexual appeal and abilities. Sadly, the same cannot be said for Sara. She is not the noble, psychologically sound woman Jack took her to be. She is not divorced nor has she told her husband that she intends to divorce him. Her vows are still in effect. Her actions prove her to be an adultress. Her best option would appear to be remaining in what mutually is agreed to be an open marriage. Alternatively, she can divorce and remain single. She should expect no better from others than what she demands of herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need to see the complete story. Idk if there is a reconcile in the future but thru the wife's actions I doubt it.

She thru aside her husband and family and 24 yrs for what? Her older sister steps in and ot seems like she wants forgiveness. Bit it is not her forgive and the innocent one in all of this is the one who suffers

There need to be some type of punishment for the cheaters all of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The very rare breed, seldom see on this site; a man of integrity, principles, pride and dignity. This story portrays a real world reaction to betrayal. My only quibble with the story is his initial reaction to seeing her in the hotel and that same old bullshit about lying to his adult children. Some other guys dick got between them, nothing else. Kids, your moms a slut. The truth. The author diminishes Jack by making him a liar in this respect.

Cringo31Cringo31almost 2 years ago

A very solid story. I am glad a waited and was able to read it in its entirety. I enjoyed seeing a man stand firmly behind his convictions and do what had to be done. No hiding or running just an honesty that said this is what I believe. I agree there could some follow up to both marriages and their futures moving forward but this story does stand on its own.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

A sad tale but such a good one. I give you the highest marks for your writing as well as your thought process involved here. I am not sure if you intended this, but you effectively showed how infidelity affects so many other people, and you did it so well; a venn-diagram of human connections that often go unnoticed in our daily lives, only to appear in times of conflict. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an honest no hidden surprises or contradictions,well thought out and presented tale,fiction at its best again.This real life scenario has gone down many times in different ways and you kept it honest. No one was a bad guy. You had her make two selfish bad decisions. You had him make the correct decisions though painful for both. The end result is real life.Infidelity seldom effects just a married couple and usually no fairy tale endings..you presented that well in your writing..JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a BTB story,but a very well written fictional story about what happens and plays out in real life because of infidelity. Like most divorces it ended without abnormal animosity or over the top nonsense...Grats Blue,well done....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well it's the same as all the other stories here. A supposedly good woman, IF THERE IS SUCH A THING!!! goes out and fucks her old flame. Says well it was great, she drank his cum, but wouldn't do that for hubby, she fucked him twice not thinking about hubby. She then goes home and tells hubby what she did and expects hubby to accept it. These stories always describe these women as lovely saintly respectable females who love their spouse dearly. I WILL TELL YOU IF YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE GOOD OR SAINTLY FEMALES THE YOU ARE STUPID. WOMEN ARE FAR WORSE THAN MEN, THINKING WITH THEIR CUNTS. I have watch women all my life for over 70 years and I'll tell you they are all whores hust waiting to express themselves. Yes I'm married and ha e seen this shit in my family. But i didnt wait for it to manifest itself, i faced her head on and stopped the bit h in her tracks. She didnt get the chance and i created and enforced a document that has tied her hands so that she gets nothing if she should get stupid again. Never trust a woman, they are all natural born bitches and whores.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

No ending. Open story threads pending resolution.

Still well written and compelling tail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but I cannot get my head around the wife demanding that her husband allow her to have a physical affair with her ex boyfriend. Having already banged him once she wanted more??? To get it out of her system? So you she tells her husband she wants to make him an accepting cuckold. There is not much worse you can do to a loving faithful husband. Her sister certainly dressed her down. And yeah she has remorse but her cuckold request is beyond reality. What a dumb bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Karen:

Kate was also a clinical psychologist and while that could be helpful to Karen, she also recognized that Kate would not accept any equivocation, any self-justification, any self-pity. Karen had no choice. If she wanted to salvage her marriage, she had to talk to Kate and enlist her help. She really had no where else to turn.

---> ok so now she is thinking rationally after the fact seeking help. Except it is TOO LATE. Gahanna! Kate would have reached through the phone and slapped her silly for what Karen planned to do. I get the feeling that Karen is not a malicious woman. Her obsession overran and she didn't think of how any of this would impact her husband and their marriage. It was her obsession mixed with her idiocy / brain farts that drove her to marital suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Automatic one star rating for lying to the children.

NEVER hide the truth. If you are leaving someone because of their adultery, then you tell everyone you know. It’s that simple, especially as man. Otherwise, people will blame him, because they always think that women are innocent. Also, if there are public consequences, maybe the next woman will respect her husband.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PERFECT ending and superb display of rational behavior.

Kate's not evil but she's self absorbed brain dead stupid. Her life is trashed. In reality women 50+ face a very dismal chance at solid relationship. For one thing, any rational man would dump her in a heart beat once he found out she committed adultery. Really, why take a chance.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One, the affair started with the lunch. Two, from then on Karen knew she wanted to consummate her relationship with Jim. Three, someone needs to tell the children what happened to their parent's marriage. Four, Karen's actions meant it was her responsibility. The End!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Imagine if Karen had the sense to run her insane plan for a 'brief' affair past her sister Kate before lowering the boom with Jack. Karen was being self-centered and completely delusional. And just plain dumb. How can they be married that long and she thinks he would be ok with being a cuckold. Either she never respected him (unlikely), never knew him (makes no sense), or was temporarily insane due to her obsession with her ex boyfriend (sister says no), leaving g us with a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At least her sister had respect for him.

What a mess. Tradgic, sad and pathetic.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I thought this part is better than the previous ones, you wrote this with more feelings in it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nope, gotta tell the kids why.

Quite good, although chopped up a bit.

Boardman68Boardman6812 months ago

What a mess. So, now what does Sara and Jim do now? Sara didn't solve her problem by screwing around with another man on her business trip. She was brokenhearted and upset because her husband Jim cheated on her. Now she willingly cheats on him during her trip. Two wrongs don't make it right. She is just as guilty as her husband. So, do Sara and Jim just call it 'even', and continue their marriage. Does Sara divorce Jim because he cheated on her, knowing that she got one over on Jim while on her trip. Sara and Jim are almost in as big a mess as Sara and Jack. I don't see how they don't divorce also.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why introduce Sara's flight without further story? Confused..it felt like an elaborate literary pregnant pause...lol very good writing up until stupid Karen confesses to Jack. Lots of good writing but disjointed

and creativity ran out of gas just like their marriage

deependerdeepender10 months ago

Kate had her chance and blew it. Her response was: wrong as it is, she had no thought of cuckoldry, but only of her reliance on Jack as her solid anchor in a time of sudden and overwhelming flux. As self-centered and selfish as she was, she trusted him to help her get through it. He made her immediately aware of her pretention and she is disgusted with her behavior. Kate's response would have at least provided an opening for his understanding over time. O, well.

deependerdeepender10 months ago

As a reader, I feel that I am circling the drain. The author writes well enough to engage the reader, but doesn't go anywhere. He needs to envision a destination (destiny, get it?) and then grab those figments of his imagination by their collars and get them is step. This is not a readers' focus group where the author can get ideas as to where the story should go. Go there (where none has gone before) and then listen to the readers tell you where they'd rather be. Then smile and wait for them to write their own damstory.

OdessaLesOdessaLes8 months ago

Read all six(6) chapters, a very well written and enjoyable story. I would have liked a little more at the end.

OldbuddyOldbuddy8 months ago

Excellent, a lot left on the table though. Several pages remain to be written.thank you great read

slowhand21slowhand217 months ago

Dammit, this is not a conclusion. Enjoyed the story but this is the literary equivalent of blue balls!

MarkTwineMarkTwine7 months ago

As a reader this feels very unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank u, good story, enjoyed it, didn’t really feel this was a conclusion though.

MasterKoteMasterKote7 months ago

I mean another chapter would tie this up

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I REALLY liked this story, gave it a 5. Although.....I feel it is unfinished, am really looking for a conclusion.

MightyheartMightyheart7 months ago

Brilliant end.

Full of Angst and pain.

Maybe , a five year follow up will be good.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The end was brutal, succinct, but honest... as it should be... 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another chapter or two would be nice to tie up a few things, but realize this was posted in 2005. If the author hasn't posted another one or two page chapter in the past **18** years, it's probably safe to assume he's done with this story.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

Hopefully there is a bit more resolution in Jack Bell - Redux

NallusNallus5 months ago

Well delivered

gprevgprev4 months ago

Enjoyed the story. The end was a little abbreviated. Would enjoy a part 7.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Jack is a decisive man who acted to preserve his integrity. His action defines courage: Being scared, or injured, but saddled up and went anyway.

I would have given this story 1 star had this MC acted otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I guess Jack was done, no counseling, no forgiveness and no love left. I always wonder about these stories where once the guy is cheated on that's it. I'm more of slow return to a good, maybe even better marriage. But I just read them and try to picture myself as one of the characters.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider195525 days ago

As with most story's that end prematurely, I deduct a minimum of one star. I enjoyed the writing and the storyline. I guess the author ran out of gas. Too bad. Better than JPB, but still an unfinished story. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Insufficient conclusion.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous