Karen Continues Our Hotel Game

Story Info
Karen sucks the room service waiter live on camera.
1k words
4.24
21.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinfos
Dinfos
54 Followers

I went to sleep with the image of Karen's open mouth filling with the waiter's cum.

Well, actually, I came myself thinking of that after we'd said our goodnights so we could get some sleep.

I came hard thinking of her lips around his cock and his cum shooting onto her tongue. I stayed hard thinking of how much I wanted to watch her suck him start to finish. I knew if I asked her to do it for me she would. She'd strip naked, stroke him until he was hard then blow him until he filled her mouth from his pulsing cock.

I decided to sleep on it and see if it was still as exciting to think about in the light of day.

I must of woken every two hours all night long with a hard cock and a burning desire to watch Karen suck his young cock.

I knew before the night was over that I would ask her to do it. I decided to wait until right before her last day of meetings started, so that she'd think about sucking him all day long.

As it turned out, I didn't get the chance because she was the one who asked me if it would be ok.

When we were both awake she skype'd me and I watched her finger herself as she talked about falling asleep with the taste of cum in her mouth.

After we'd both cum she looked at the camera and asked if I trusted her. "Of course," I said.

"I want to suck him baby," she said then, her finger tracing her lips. "I want to be naked with him, and let him touch me as I lick and suck him. I want him to cum in my mouth then I want to lick his cock and balls clean."

I didn't even need to answer. She could see my dick growing hard as she talked, even though my hand and stomach were still covered by my own juices.

I started to stroke myself as she talked about blowing the waiter. As my cock grew, my hand easily slid up and down, lubricated by my still-warm cum. I'd cum so much that large globs will still pushing up and down my shaft, something that wasn't lost on Karen, who loved to lick me clean.

Before I'd cum a second time the plan was set. That night when the waiter delivered her wine she'd give him the best blowjob of his life and let him lick her pussy. And I'd watch it all live.

We continue our planning as she dressed for the day in the shortest skirt she'd packed, along with a barely there bra and panty set. Her top and jacket were conservative but the overall was amazing.

As she left for her day of meetings I buzzed through my own work, though with frequent interruptions as we texted each other. She was less modest than normal at work that day as she let her legs slip open slightly in chairs and her shirt fall open as she leaned over.

By lunch her panties were in her purse and she was sending me a running total of guys she'd flashed. Once she caught an intern turning his cell phone camera toward her crotch and opened her legs to let him take a picture of her luscious pussy while looking away to make it seem like she wasn't aware.

Then the meetings ended and she headed back to the hotel in a cab, my phone buzzing non-stop with excited messages about the blowjob to come.

After she got to the hotel it took longer than normal for her to turn her webcam on and when she did the waiter was already on the bed naked and she was undressing as soon as the camera was on.

"Sorry its gotta be so fast baby," she said as her pussy came into view. "He's being sent to another hotel for a few days and we only have a few minutes."

With that said she turned, kneeled and immediately took him in her mouth for a just second before turning to the camera again and telling me to text her directions.

She set her phone on the bed next to him and grabbed the shaft of his cock and licked the head.

I took my own dick out and stroked as I watched her tongue trace around the tip of his dick then trace its way down the shaft and back up.

She had set her phone by his side so that she could see my messages. I watched her slowly begin to suck his hard dick as I thought about what I wanted her to do.

Her body was at an angle to the camera so I could see her mouth wrapped around him even as I watched her pussy pulse and grow wet from excitement.

I wanted him to see that too so my first text to her told her to get on top of him with her pussy facing the camera so that he could lick and finger her while she sucked him.

She followed my orders without taking him out of her mouth, slowly spinning her body over his then guiding him to slide around so that her ass faced the camera.

I soon lost sight of his dick and her mouth, but her luscious pussy and ass made it worth it. Soon his fingers were grasping her cheeks as his tongue explored her.

She came almost immediately.

Then she flipped around to let me watch her finish him. Her head bobbed up and down so quickly that I knew he wouldn't last and he didn't.

With a loud moan and bucking hips he began filling her mouth and she swallowed every drop, then licked him clean again all the while staring into the camera as if she was staring into my eyes.

I rewarded her with a text telling her to have him put a finger in her pussy if she just wanted to blow him again or a finger in her ass if she wanted me to let him fuck her.

Her eyes flared as she read it, then she whispered something to him and took him back into her mouth before sliding around yet again so i could see her pussy and her ass as his fingers slid into both.

Dinfos
Dinfos
54 Followers