Karen Disciplines Student and Prof

Story Info
Prof submits to harsh punishment ordered for her student.
5.8k words
4.56
5.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Susan Greenway

[This story involves significant discipline with the associated embarrassments. My story, "Karen Becomes University Proctor", provides background for some of the characters in this one, and two others, "A Couple Visit Domme Karen" and "Christine Faces Karen", will amplify the title character's development. All characters are over 18.]

Kathryn Thompson, the acting University Provost, kept a close eye on how the new Visiting Proctor Karen Dufresne was faring in operating the University's centralized student discipline program. Kathryn had recommended Karen for the position, having met her through friends in the world of female dominance.

While Karen held a good bachelor's degree, she did not possess the usual academic qualifications for a position that carried the rank of Professor. The University President, Vivian Masters, relied on Kathryn's recommendation and was pleased to hear from Kathryn that the discipline program was performing properly.

Kathryn had also arranged for Karen's roommate Christine to join the administration as Karen's aide, and was given the title of Deputy Visiting Proctor, with rank of Assistant Professor. Chris managed the front of the disciplinary office where those sent by faculty members to be disciplined would report, be registered, and prepared for Karen's attention. Once their discipline had been completed, they reappeared before Chris in the outer office. She produced a completion form, which recorded the specific discipline. Karen signed that, and the student was free to leave.

Chris was given a particularly important function and authority, as it turned out. Students would emerge from Karen's disciplinary chamber with, for women, their panties down and their skirts raised, or both slacks and panties down, while for men, their trousers and undershorts were down. The students--male and female--were deathly afraid of being seen by others when they literally entered the outer office with their pants down.

In general, Chris, despite believing in the utility of effective discipline, tried to allow them to recover their clothing as soon as they arrived. However, anyone whose arrogant attitude had not been cured by severe discipline given by Karen was likely to be made to remain embarrassingly exposed for some time.

More faculty members were referring misbehaving students to Karen's office. Its reputation among students as a place one did not want to frequent was growing. Karen and Chris now had almost more referrals than they could handle, although they did not yet have to postpone any punishment sessions. However, Karen asked Chris to discreetly see if she might find someone to add to their staff who would also bring disciplinary experience.

Karen also went to see Prof. Thompson and showed her the statistics of the rising number of referrals. She asked if Kathryn could lend her approval to Karen's request for another staff member.

Kathryn smiled at Karen and responded, "You two have been doing a great job, from everything I hear. Sure, I'll put this through for you. And one more thing, Karen. I'd like you to be a guest lecturer at my Women's Studies class: the students should get a firsthand account of your operation because I'm sure there's been much conversation among them arising from the reports they hear from classmates who have ben referred to your office."

Seeing that her visit to Kathryn had resulted in success, Karen thanked her profusely and promised to lecture at Kathryn's class whenever she wanted her to appear.

Chris had become friendly with Laura, a married woman and graduate of the University. In fact, Laura, who had become increasingly dominant in her marriage, and her husband Jack had visited Karen and Christine, and were then disciplined by Karen. (See my story: "Laura Rules the Roost Again".

An attractive third-year student, Martha Welton, had been sent for disciplining by a chemistry professor, Gail Fenton. According to the referral form, which was brought by the student but also transmitted electronically to Chris, Ms. Welton had arrived late for lectures several times and was abrupt and acted unconcerned when the professor questioned her to explain her behavior. When she snapped at Prof Fenton, the professor, who tended to be easy-going, surprised Martha by telling her she was being referred for discipline.

"Oh, Professor," Martha wailed, "my mother will have my head if she hears that I've been sent to be walloped. Please give me another chance. I'll be a good girl, promise."

Prof. Fenton, who was fortyish and had light brown hair in bangs, did not like to have to engage in referring students for punishment. She asked Martha why she didn't make a better effort to arrive on time for class.

"I have many important things to do, Professor," Martha said, almost rudely, "as president of my sorority."

Gail could hardly believe what she had heard. The idea of a student telling her that her sorority was more important than her classes was unimaginable to her, as she had been a dedicated science major in her university years, graduated magna cum laude, and had gone on to earn her doctorate.

"Ms. Welton," she said sternly, as she was entering the referral form in her computer, "your attitude is entirely unacceptable. I'm recommending that you be severely disciplined." She sent the form electronically to the Discipline Office and handed a copy to Martha who knew she needed to take it promptly to that office.

"I'm sorry, Professor," Martha tried one last time to get Prof. Fenton to reduce the recommendation. "Can't I do some extra credit work to make up for my behavior?"

"Absolutely not, Ms. Welton," Gail intoned. "We'll see if your attitude isn't improved after you return to class tomorrow and have been disciplined for your impertinence."

Martha knew she just needed now to take the form and suffer the consequences of her arrogance. Gail handed it to her, and Martha left the classroom. Outside the classroom, she looked at the form. Prof. Fenton had indeed recommended severe discipline. Martha knew that that could mean her getting the cane on her bare bottom. One of her sorority sisters had recently been sent to the Proctor for discipline and had told Martha that the Proctor was a young woman highly sure of herself and skilled in administering physical punishment.

Martha already was suffering from regret over not behaving better with her professor. She entered the office and handed the form to Christine. Chris gave it a once-over and said, "Hmmm, you're down for severe discipline. You must have really gotten your professor riled up."

Trying not to be her usual arrogant self, Martha said she was already deeply sorry for behaving badly with a professor she liked and respected.

"It's a little late for regrets, now, sweetie," Chris told her. She buzzed Karen, who was dressed in her usual correct outfit: a navy suit, crisp white blouse, sheer hose, burgundy pumps, and a gold stickpin in her lapel. Karen entered the front office from her office and asked Chris for this student's referral form. Chris immediately handed it to her.

"Hmmm," Karen observed, "you're down for severe discipline, Miss Welton. Follow me and we'll get you ready."

Martha was already fearful of what was going to happen from the moment she first saw Karen. She was impressed not just by Karen's outfit but by the sense of hauteur and self-possession she emanated.

When they were in Karen's office, she directed Martha to lift her skirt and tuck it into her belt. Then Karen walked behind her and with her thumbs placed in the waistband, expertly took Martha's sexy pink bikini panties down below her bottom.

"Oh, Miss, do you have to pull my panties down?" Martha wailed.

"You shouldn't waste my time with silly questions like that one," Karen snapped. "Your professor has requested severe discipline. Very few sent here get to keep their panties up. Certainly not those sent for severe discipline."

She then opened the door to the punishment chamber and ordered Martha to bend over the leather plinth. "I hope I will not need to restrain you unless you request that," Karen explained. "If you break position, however, you may expect your punishment to be augmented accordingly, in other words, extra strokes."

When she saw all the punishment instruments in the chamber, Martha was now desperately afraid of what she had gotten herself into. She also felt that she was possibly going to lose control of her bladder.

"Miss, may I use the toilet?" she pleaded. "I'm afraid I may lose control."

"For that privilege," Karen told her, "you will receive extra strokes. Do you still want to be allowed to pee?"

"Yes, Miss, I'll have to take the extras," Martha said, getting more upset.

"Very well," Karen responded. "You see the toilet over there," she then said, pointing to a small white toilet in the corner of the discipline chamber. "Go and use it as quickly as possible. Leave your panties down."

"You mean I have to go in front of you?" Martha complained.

"Yes, indeed, you are being punished, Missy," Karen declared. "Go do what you need to, or I will take away your privilege of toilet use."

Martha quickly walked over and sat on the toilet. She couldn't remember ever having to pee with someone watching her in the act, even another woman. Soon, they both heard the loud sound of her pee streaming into the toilet. Her face was red, and she was almost in tears from the shame of having to piss in front of this well-dressed, extremely strict woman.

"If you also need to make a doody, you'd better go ahead now," Karen added. She found herself glancing between Martha's legs at her prominent, dark hair-covered mons. She was finding herself wondering about what kind of sex life this student had going and concluded that Martha was probably getting plenty of female as well as male attention.

Martha's face reddened more. She wondered how Karen had guessed that she needed to defecate, too. "Yes, I do, thank you, Miss," Martha managed to say.

Karen went about selecting a cane and whip to use as she heard the characteristic plops as Martha excreted her doody into the toilet, wiped herself with the toilet paper located next to the toilet, flushed it, and stood.

"Just a moment," Karen said sharply. "Sit back down on the toilet and spread your legs."

Martha was now wondering what new torture this apparently incredibly sadistic woman was going to inflict on her now.

"I have to inspect to see if you wiped properly," Karen explained. "Move forward on the seat and hold your labia apart for inspection."

Martha started to protest at this horrid imposition but thought better of it when she saw that Karen had selected a cane for the next part of her punishment. She reached down and complied with the awful order to hold her pussy lips open.

Karen walked over, bent down, and peered into Martha's now-open pussy. She ran her finger down between her lips and looked at it. Martha's vulva was quite wet.

"Turn around on the seat and hold your bum cheeks open," Karen now ordered.

Martha complied and felt Karen's insinuating finger in her anal crack, running down to her anus. Then the finger pressed into her hole through her anal ring. Karen removed her finger and stared at it. There was a brown smudge on the side of her finger.

"You're dirty in your back hole," Karen announced. "You probably need a cleansing enema."

"Oh, please, Miss," Martha now pleaded. "Please don't give me an enema! Anything else!"

"Anything else, eh?" Karen asked questioningly. "Very well, then," she replied, "At the end of your caning, you will get some between your legs."

Martha blanched at the horrible sentence Karen had just imposed. But she had no choice; she had agreed in advance.

She stood and then returned to placing herself over the plinth.

Karen picked up her little whip. It was actually a fairly moderate implement. She could apply it and deliver a lot of strokes before the recipient's bottom grew red.

Once Martha was over the plinth, Karen picked up her whip, stood behind Martha, and began whipping her bottom all over with the whip. She delivered powerful strokes that made loud cracking sounds. After about twenty-five whip strokes, she put the whip down and picked up her thin cane.

She laid the cane on Martha's bottom, drew it back, and fired a stinger right down the middle of the pale white bottom cheeks. Martha screamed. Karen now gave her a second stroke below the first one and then a third below that one. Martha screamed each time and now with the fourth stroke, Karen aimed at the tender place between thigh and bottom and struck.

"YOW!" Martha yelled in pain. Karen told her to move away from the plinth and spread her legs widely apart. Martha did what she was told and worried that the awful strokes between her legs might now be coming.

Karen stood behind her, laid the cane on the carpet down between Martha's legs, then expertly flicked it lightly but so it came straight up and landed right in Martha's furrow between her legs. Martha screamed and kept screaming.

"Back in position or there will be extras," Karen threatened.

Martha now didn't care what happened; she only wanted this ordeal to end.

Karen told her to turn around and keep her legs apart. Then she gave the most feared order: "Hold your labia apart."

She again laid the cane on the carpet and snapped it straight up, so it struck between Martha's puffy labia. Although she made sure that the stroke was applied lightly, it still was close to torture because of where it struck; it actually was torture. Martha screamed but it had no effect on her disciplinarian.

"Please, Miss, no more, that was torture!" Martha couldn't stop herself.

"The discipline is completed," Karen announced coolly. "Follow me out."

Martha asked as they all did: "May I pull up my panties and let my skirt down."

"No," Karen responded coldly. "You will wait until you are told you may recover your clothing."

Martha followed her out into the outer office where Karen told Christine what punishments had been administered.

Christine raised her eyebrows at the severity of the discipline Karen had imposed. But she carefully recorded it on her computer, produced a completion sheet, handed it to Karen to sign, and told Martha she could recover her clothing.

Martha thanked her profusely. She was thinking that at least someone here could be considerate.

Karen handed the signed completion sheet, which recited the details of her punishment, to Martha and told her to give it to the referring professor.

"You may go now," Karen said blankly.

Martha told the sheet and quietly exited the office.

"That must have been quite a scene, sweetie," Chris commented. "I see she used the toilet and was intimately inspected. How did she do?"

"She failed," Karen reported. "My finger came out of her anus with a smudge on it."

"You sometimes run into that when you finger an asshole," Chris smiled.

Karen told her she wasn't in a good mood. "I don't really like whipping in," she said. "It's beyond cruel, but it is expected when severe discipline is ordered for a woman."

Chris said she agreed. "I respect you for administering that," she said, "but I wouldn't want to cane someone's pussy. No way."

"I have a feeling she won't be back here soon," Karen opined.

At that moment, Martha had reported to Prof. Gail Fenton, who had referred her for severe discipline.

"Ah, you're back," Prof. Fenton said. "May I have the completion form."

Martha handed it to her, and Gail reviewed it.

"Hmm," she murmured. "You used the toilet in front of the Proctor, apparently failed a bottom inspection, and were accordingly given two Mistress's strokes. What are they?"

Martha was amazed that Prof. Fenton did not know what she was ordering.

"Miss, it's when she makes you hold your pussy lips apart and she flicks her cane right up between them," Martha stated.

"Omigod," Gail said emotionally. "That is terrible. I'm sorry, Ms. Welton. I did not know that that was part of being disciplined severely."

"Well, it is, Miss," Martha said coldly. "And I have a very sore vulva to prove it."

"I feel very bad about this," Gail replied. "Is there any way I can make this up to you?"

"Well, Professor," Martha said, "It really would mean a lot to me if you were willing to be disciplined the way I was. I know this is unusual, but it might also save other students from being severely punished by mistake."

Gail began thinking about what Martha Welton was suggesting. She felt badly about what had occurred. She also had a usually hidden submissive side. Looking at Martha directly, she told her, "OK, I'm willing to take my medicine for causing you such pain. I'm going to call the Proctor and arrange for me to visit there."

Martha was amazed that Prof. Fenton responded so positively. She now wished she could see the professor have her panties taken down and punished.

"I'm very appreciative of your willingness to do this," Martha responded, still highly amazed.

"Well, I'll let you know what happens," Prof. Fenton answered.

"Would you feel OK about my seeing you punished?" Martha asked.

"I'm not so sure about that," Gail snapped. Then she gave it another thought. "OK, I'll ask the Proctor."

Martha smiled and responded, "Thank you, Professor. You've gone a long way, and I will always feel you were very sincere and considerate."

"That's as may be," Gail said, and she went into her office to make the call.

When she got off the phone, she saw that Martha was still out in the classroom. Gail noted that she was quite attractive, with sandy blond hair cut in a rough style.

"Come with me," Prof. Fenton told her. "We're going to the Proctor."

Martha was not thrilled about seeing Karen again but the chance to see her professor humiliated and severely punished was more than enough to make her feel good about where they were going.

They arrived and Christine apparently had been informed by Karen after the phone call from Prof. Fenton.

"Professor, I assume you're here for what you and Proctor Dufresne discussed during your phone call?" Christine asked her.

"That's correct," Gail said plainly. "You might inform her that I will agree that Ms. Welton may observe the discipline if the Proctor also assents."

"Let me speak with her and I'll be right back," Christine said as she stood and went into Karen's office, closing the door behind her.

She emerged shortly and told them, "The Proctor has agreed with your request. She'd like to see you first, Professor, and then will call for Ms. Welton."

Gail followed Chris into Karen's office. Then Christine went back out and closed the door.

"Hello, Professor," Karen said brightly. "I will admit that this is unusual but I'm all right with it if you explain your thinking."

"I hadn't realized that when I put down severe discipline for Ms. Welton that that included...strokes between her legs," Gail said.

"Well, it is severe, I'll certainly agree with that," Karen replied. "You don't disapprove, do you, or you wouldn't have come here?"

"I'm not sure how I feel but I was willing to agree to suffer the same punishment because I hadn't intended for her to be dealt with so harshly," Gail answered, "not that I'm saying you weren't perfectly justified to interpret my request as you did."

"Thank you, Professor," Karen responded. "So, are you ready to begin?"

"Yes," Gail declared.

"Then, please lift your skirt and tuck it into your belt," Karen ordered. "I will bring Ms. Welton in when you are ready for the administration of the discipline."

Gail rather self-consciously raised her tweed skirt and did what Karen had directed her to do, making certain it was securely above her waist by running it through her belt.

12