Karen Disciplines Student and Prof

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I may not punish you exactly how I punished her," Karen told her. "But yes, it will be severe, as I believe you have requested."

"I have," Gail answered.

Martha was led into the chamber by Chris, who then absented herself. Karen pointed to a chair across the room and Martha sat down there.

Karen now stood behind Gail and bent down to pull Gail's pale blue briefs down well below her bottom.

Martha was amazed and a bit frightened to see Gail's bare bottom. She told herself that the professor looked rather good for a woman hitting or past 40. She definitely noticed that Gail had dark hairs between her legs and around her anus.

Karen now sat down in a large armless chair and patted her lap for Gail to lay herself across it. Gail realized what she was being directed to do and realized she was now in for a spanking. It probably was just a warmup, she told herself.

When she was positioned by Karen, the younger woman began to spank her. It had been a long time since Gail had been spanked, although she had experienced the paddle when in college. It hurt--that was her simple reaction.

Karen rapidly increased both the tempo and intensity of her spanks. Gail's bottom was looking redder.

After about 50 spanks, Karen stopped and ran her finger down Gail's anal crack and through her legs. "You're wet," Karen said coolly. "Does this arouse you?"

"I'm afraid it does, Miss," Gail replied, not wanting to get on Karen's bad side when in this position.

"You may not feel so excited soon," Karen observed, and Gail was now quite nervous about what was coming.

Karen told her to stand and pointed Gail to bend over the plinth. Gail did what she was told, and Martha was amazed that her bottom was so red and that she had been able to see her full frontal now, where Gail did not shave her pubes. They were light brown and Martha got a glimpse of her puffed-up labia.

Karen picked up her thin cane. She laid the cane on Gail's red bottom, drew it back, and fired two stinging strokes. Gail screamed, both from sheer pain and surprise. She did not care if Martha were there to hear her cries. Karen drew her cane back and fired two more strokes quickly that struck below the first two.

Gail again screamed. Karen, being impervious to such cries, proceeded as if she had heard nothing. She drew the cane back and now gave Gail two crisscross diagonal strokes that crossed the earlier ones. This caused Gail much more stinging pain and she shouted out and reached back to pat her sore red bottom.

Karen told her to take her hand away or there would be extras. She told Gail to hold her bottom cheeks apart. Gail was not prepared for this threat or for the order to hold her bottom open. She moved her hands to hold her cheeks apart.

Karen peered down between the cheeks and ran her finger down her crack. She inserted her finger into Gail's dark recessed anal opening and withdrew it and looked at her finger. It was clean. She ordered Gail to turn around and spread her legs. Now, Karen looked into Gail's vulva and seemed satisfied without further examination.

She told Gail to bend over the plinth. Now, Gail was tense; this was probably when she might get the excruciating stroke or strokes that had been given to Martha Welton. She did not see Karen quietly place the cane down on the carpet between Gail's legs. Then, with no advance warning of any kind, she flicked the cane up, so it hit Gail's vulva. Gail screamed at the incredible pain she felt.

Of course, it wasn't over yet. Karen waited for her to settle down and then issued the terrible order Gail had been fearing most: "Hold yourself open in front."

Gail realized she had no option but to do what she was told. She reached down and grasped her labia and pulled them open. She was totally exposed. She did not permit herself to look down now. Karen again just lightly flicked the cane, and it snapped up right between the open labia onto Gail's vulva. Gail screamed more than she ever had at the pain.

Martha winced at each of the Mistress's strokes. She knew exactly how her professor felt because it had been her cunt that was hit only a short time earlier. She involuntarily put her hand over her crotch as if she were in danger of getting another of those awful strokes.

Gail managed to stand and somehow resisted grabbing her crotch to relieve the pain, which she knew it wouldn't. Karen said that the discipline was now completed. She told Gail she could recover her panties and let her skirt down.

She then said Gail should come back into the outer office when she was ready. Martha came over and gave her professor a deep hug and kissed her on the cheek.

"You were very brave, Prof. Fenton," Martha said calmly. "I'm sorry either of us had to go through this."

Gail hugged her in return. Then she pulled up her underpants and undid her belt to release her skirt. She led Martha out into the outer office. This time, Christine had prepared no completion sheet, because there had been no formal referral.

"With your agreement," Karen now said, "there will be no completion sheet and no record of this disciplining. As far as we are concerned, it never happened. If you wish to remove Ms. Welton's record, that can also be done."

"I'd like that to be removed, please," Gail responded and winked at Martha, who smiled a wide smile.

"Christine will take care of that," Karen said. "I hope that this rectifies things between the two of you. I'm quite sure that we will not see either of you here again. Professor, I will only say that I also hope you will consider future referrals carefully as to making them and as to the level of discipline requested. We will always try to comply with faculty requests."

"Thank you, Karen," Gail now answered with a smile. "I don't ever want this to happen again, but I owed it to Martha here. I'm sorry we had to meet under these circumstances, but I'd like to invite you to lunch with me soon in the faculty dining room."

"Thank you, Professor," Karen replied. "That would be wonderful."

Gail and Martha walked back together to Gail's office. "I do hope that we both will agree not to discuss what both of us endured in the disciplinary office," Gail said.

"That's fine with me," Martha responded quietly. "I'm so sorry, Professor, that I behaved badly and this all resulted from my naughtiness."

Gail walked over and closed the door to her office, then locked it. "I'd like to do a bit more to make you feel better," she said earnestly. "Come over here," she said as she sat down behind her desk, "and lie across my lap. Don't worry, no spanking will occur."

Martha wasn't sure what her professor had in mind, but she did what she was told, still slightly worried. Gail rucked up Martha's skirt and softly pulled her panties down just below her bottom. Now, Martha was really unsure of what was going to happen and accordingly scared. Gail reached into her desk drawer and withdrew a vial of soothing cream. She dabbed her fingers in it and lightly applied them to Martha's red bottom.

"Oh, Professor," she said, "that does feel wonderful!"

"I'm glad," Gail replied, and applied some more of the cream to Martha's bottom and then even more softly moved her fingers down between Martha's legs and dabbed it on her still-sore vulva. Martha was turned on by feeling Gail's loving fingers massaging her labia, clit, and vaginal entrance.

Gail now teased Martha's stiff little clit and the girl burst into orgasm from the stimulation. It really did diminish the soreness between her labia, still puffed up from her nasty experience in the disciplinary office.

When Martha settled down after climaxing, she moved to get up from Gail's lap.

"Professor, I'd like to make you feel good, too," she volunteered.

Gail gave this proposal some thought and then told Martha that she was welcome to do whatever she felt would make Gail feel better.

"Do you want some of my cream to use?" she asked Martha.

"No, thank you," Martha answered, "but just lift your skirt and lower your panties and sit on your desk with your legs nice and open for me."

Gail was nervous about showing her most intimate areas again, this time to a student she had referred for severe discipline. She did what Martha had asked her, though, and Martha moved between her professor's attractive legs and began applying her tongue to Gail's slit.

She licked her labia and grazed Gail's aroused clit with her tongue. Then she curled it and pushed it into Gail's vagina. Gail was immediately excited and started moving her bottom. She realized she was making a spectacle of herself but couldn't resist enjoying this oral service to the most.

Soon, she felt herself growing more and more excited and Martha felt her flowing pussy releasing her juices. She kept moving her bottom and suddenly, seemed to spasm and exploded in a loud cum. She kept on popping inside from a series of powerful orgasms.

Martha was surprised that her professor was so sexually alive. She had thought that it would take her quite a lot of time and effort to bring her off. Gail was feeling good, although slightly embarrassed that she had orgasmed so actively and noisily in response to Martha's stimulating tongue.

"Oh, darling, that was so delightful!" Gail exclaimed to Martha. "Come here so I can kiss you, you charming girl!"

Gail hugged Martha and kissed her deeply on her lips. Suddenly, she realized that the orgasm had awakened her bladder and now she needed to pee, and quickly.

"I'm sorry, sweetie," she said hastily, "but all of a sudden, I need to visit the little girls' room."

Martha grinned at Gail's use of the euphemism. She laid down on her back on the carpet in Gail' office. So situated, she said with a wide smile, "Squat over my face, and you can pee into my mouth."

Gail was slightly shocked but needed to piss so badly she knew she might lose control at any moment. She squatted over Martha's bright face, yanked her silky pale blue panties down, way down so they were out of the way. Then she positioned her crotch right over Martha's open mouth and released her aching urinary sphincter.

Her hot yellow pee poured out into Martha's mouth. Martha tried to swallow as much as she could, but it began bubbling out of her mouth and down her face. Gail saw what was happening as she peered down but her insistent need to empty her bursting bladder kept her from stopping to let Martha catch up.

Finally, her stream did tail off. Martha raised her head and began to lick her professor's cunt dry. Gail loved the licking. Martha finally stopped and Gail lifted herself from her squat and pulled up her panties. She still felt wet because there were pee and vaginal fluid in her pubic triangle.

"Martha, I know this has all been quite unusual and strange today," Gail said softly, "but I feel we have come to know each other more than we ever might have. I of course am sorry I caused you pain, but I have submitted myself to it by way of recompense. Let's keep all this to ourselves, and we can enjoy recalling that we also gave each other quite a lot of pleasure."

"Thank you, Professor," Martha smiled. "You're the best."

"I can't allow it in class or with others present," Gail responded, "but when we are together by ourselves, please feel free to call me Gail."

Martha felt this was quite a nice gesture by the professor and thanked her profusely again.

Then they both put themselves together and Gail unlocked the office door. She blew Martha a kiss as the student happily departed. She had had quite a day but couldn't tell anyone about it. As for Martha, she vowed to herself that she would not break her promise to Gail to keep this all between them.

* * *

Gail kept her offer to Karen. She called her the next door and asked her if she would join her for lunch in the faculty dining room. Karen knew she also had privileges to dine there by virtue of her status as a Professor, but she pleasantly accepted Gail's invitation.

They met at 1 P.M. at the dining room and it appeared that Gail had reserved a choice table where they would be visible to just about everyone there.

"I'm so pleased you could join me," Gail exuded, "but I confess I still feel a bit sheepish after our previous meeting."

"I'm so sorry that this all resulted from a misunderstanding," Karen answered. "When you recommended severe discipline, that is what I provided for your student."

"I'm not criticizing you in any way, Karen," Gail said, "and please call me Gail. I do hope we can become friends."

"I do appreciate that," Karen replied, "and it makes me very happy because not everyone here realizes that I have faculty status. I've also learned from our previous encounter. I do not intend to give Mistress's strokes unless someone has behaved total egregiously so that such severity might be acceptable. I know some people don't believe in any physical punishment, but this is mostly for my peace of mind. I'm perfectly at ease with my work but I don't want to inflict that kind of pain unless I absolutely must."

"I'm pleased to hear that," Gail said. "Perhaps something good has emerged from all of this. I, for one, am glad you are here because I wouldn't want to have to impose discipline myself. I hope you don't feel that's insulting; actually, it is a statement made out of my deep respect for you, my dear."

"No problem from me," Karen answered. "I will take it as the compliment I feel you intended."

"Yes, I did," Gail confirmed.

They enjoyed the rest of their lunch together. Gail learned that Karen had a good degree although she had not pursued a Ph.D. Karen was confided in by Gail that the chemistry professor had gone to a strict private girls' school. Gail related how she had been spanked and caned by the housemistresses there.

"It was not fun," she confessed, "but it did familiarize me with physical punishment, and I hesitate to admit this, but left me somewhat submissive."

"Funny," Karen answered, "I was spanked at home and caned at school. It made me only want to turn the tables and take out my anger on the women who had hurt me. They made me a dominant."

"I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship," Gail grinned in response.

12