Karen loses control, and likes it!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arranging the flowers for far longer than needed, Karen told herself she could just sit and enjoy the warm night and sound of the waves, that nothing else had to happen, but knew there was a good chance that wasn't how things were about to go. Another idea came to her; she got her phone and took a couple of selfies with her phone and sent them to Brianna with a short text; "End of a long, good day. I thought you might like a look at tonight's outfit before I get out of it!"

"Stalling, that's all you're doing," she said to herself quietly. As if to prove herself wrong, she reached down and untied her left shoe. She'd done more than enough walking in them tonight and massaged her newly freed toes a while before tending to her right foot.

Thinking about her stroll around the property after dinner, she realized that as she walked her skirt had settled back into the position it had been before she hiked it up to tease the men ogling her at dinner. It didn't seem fair that her voyeur had sent these pretty flowers and those other men had been treated to the sight of several more inches of toned thigh just for paying a little attention to her. It had been a long time since anyone had sent her flowers and she wanted her admirer to be rewarded at least as well as the men at the restaurant, maybe a little better. Getting out of the skirt for her anonymous admirer seemed fair, and not too extreme since the tails of the blouse were long enough to cover her pretty well.

Despite her attempt to justify beginning to undress under the soft lighting, she felt her pulse rising as she unbuttoned her skirt and slowly pulled the zipper down; her heartbeat went higher yet as she let the zipper's pull go and felt the skirt slide down over her ass and land at her feet.

"There, I'm one step closer to being ready for bed, and the blouse still has me covered more than I was at the beach," she told herself, but her body's reaction to getting out of the skirt combined with her mounting anticipation about what might happen next overwhelmed her denial; there wasn't any way to pretend otherwise anymore, she had begun to perform a striptease for an unknown but appreciative viewer! She eased herself up onto the table and sat there leaning back with her hands behind her, thinking about what, if anything, to do next. "Can I really do this? Do I really want to?" she asked herself, eventually answering, "I don't know, maybe, maybe not. Yes." She had only taken off one piece of clothing so far, but knowing it was for the pleasure of an audience had made that seem as intense as her whole show last night had been!

"Baby steps..." Karen said to herself as she sat up straight and very slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Her viewer probably thought her leisurely pace was meant to draw out her tease, but in fact she was still fighting her instinct to turn out the lights and hide. She opened the blouse, showing off her sheer silk bra, and couldn't resist gently running her fingers over her breasts. At first she carefully avoided her nipples, but eventually she gave in to the temptation to rub them lightly though the flimsy silk. Seeing the effect the attention was having on her nipples as she moved on to squeezing them, and blushed at the realization that her viewer could likely see it as well; she smiled, wondering who was enjoying themselves more.

Karen decided to go at least a little further with her challenge, reaching behind her back to unhook her bra. She slid one strap off its shoulder and worked it down her blouse's sleeve, past her elbow and finally over her hand, then repeated the process on her other side, holding the essentially already removed bra loosely over her breasts with her free hand. She managed to fasten her blouse's bottom three buttons before pulling her bra out and tossing it over the back of a chair. Just as she hoped, some truly serious cleavage was now visible, but her nipples were still concealed.

Now wearing just some sheer panties, stockings and a half-buttoned blouse, Karen paused to catch her breath; she reminded herself that ending her show here without exposing any more of her body than she already had was still possible. "Possible, but not likely," she thought, "this is at least as much for me as for my audience. I want to see how far I can push myself."

Standing up on the table to be sure her audience's view wouldn't be even slightly blocked by the balcony railing, Karen was relieved to see that the table felt sturdy and stable, suitable for use as her stage. She turned her back to her audience, lifting the back of her blouse to give her silk panty-clad ass it's moment in the soft glow of the string of lights hanging just above her head. "I hadn't realized how much brighter it is up here close to the lights," she thought with a shudder, but the higher light level didn't discourage her from slipping both hands down the back of her panties. After a pause to massage her butt, she hooked her thumbs out of the panties and began sliding them off, slowly at first as her ass came fully into view, then picking up speed as she lowered them down her thighs before letting them drop to the table.

"Last chance to stay somewhat decent," she whispered to herself before laughing out loud as she replied, "Not tonight!" Tonight she was having a break from her usual rules; decades of being responsible, careful, respectable, following the rules, being the good girl, the good wife, the good mother, surely must have earned her some time being a little wild! This seemed like the perfect place to go a little crazy; it seemed likely that nobody within a hundred miles knew her, whatever she got up to here would be her secret!

"Well, not entirely my secret; my fan across the courtyard gets to take home a few memories! Those flowers were a pretty good investment!" Karen thought, smiling as she turned to face her audience. She began to caress her breasts, at first through her blouse then directly, slipping her hands inside the blouse for a while. Eventually she pulled her right hand out and started undoing the few remaining fastened buttons; at button One, her pulse jumped as her blouse opened down to her navel, at Two, open well past her navel, her breathing became a little faster and shallow as a bit of dark pubic hair now became visible, at Three, the final button, her right hand was shaking too much to undo the it without some help from the left. Working together they managed to complete the separation between the two sides of her blouse but held the sides tightly together.

Turning away from her audience, she looked back over her shoulder across the courtyard as she slipped the blouse off her left shoulder, then off the right. She held her arms down at her sides, letting the blouse slip lower and lower until almost her entire back was exposed, with the blouse only covering her forearms and ass. Just as she was about to drop her last bit of clothing entirely and turn to face her watcher completely naked, she noticed movement on a balcony across the courtyard, but not the usual one!

Karen realized she had been so wrapped up in her own sensations and keeping an eye on the balcony with the smoking voyeur that she hadn't been paying any attention to any of the other balconies. As she stood frozen in place still facing her own room, she turned her head to survey the rest of the opposing building; she was stunned to see her audience had become far larger! Between rooms lit up showing the silhouettes of figures on balconies and a few balconies with people illuminated by the same lights strung overhead as she was currently lit by, she could see at least twenty people watching her stripping, mostly men but with several women also taking in her show!

Her pulse soared and she felt several shivers shoot through her, making her a little unsteady, but she didn't feel any urge to stop. Her reasons for doing what she was about to weren't really changed by the larger audience; if anything, having more people eager to watch her strip made it more rewarding, and definitely more arousing! Her smile returned as she looked down at the sleeve of her blouse, watching as it slid completely off her left arm; she brought her right arm across her chest, exposing her completely from behind.

Karen blushed as she turned around, less from being practically naked than from hearing several loud gasps from across the courtyard, along with a woman's voice saying "This is so hot!" Karen pulled her right arm out of its sleeve, holding the blouse across her chest with her left hand, low enough to also cover her pussy. A low hum of anticipation came from across the courtyard as her right hand roamed over her body through the loose fabric, starting with her breasts before working its way down her torso.

Karen was able, just, to break off her self stimulation through the silk and concentrate on her gradual unveiling. With her right hand holding a bit of the blouse in place over her pussy, her left hand let the fabric fall away from her breasts, allowing her audience a full view of her from the waist up. To the delight of the crowd, she allowed herself a moment or two to lick and suck on her nipples; she'd really have preferred having someone else do this for her, but being on her own made do herself. The appreciative murmurs from her audience made her shudder as she thought of how she must look to them.

Karen let the blouse go, revealing her thick triangle of pubic hair, trimmed neatly only around her pussy. She brought her hands back behind her head and gyrated a little, making sure her vast audience had a good look at her nakedness. She waved and blew a few kisses their way as they clapped and cheered. After several minutes basking in the crowd's applause, she was about to step off the table when she heard a woman's voice yell out, "What about the stockings?" followed by several other requests to see her take them off!

"I can't believe I'm standing here nude and taking requests," she thought, "but I suppose I'm not really nude until they come off!" She gave her audience a thumbs up sign and sat down on the table with her legs spread fairly wide. With one hand on each side of her left leg, she slowly worked the stocking down past her knee. When the stocking was loose enough to be removed the rest of the way with one hand she let her right hand wander all the way back up her inner thigh, just brushing over her outer lips a few times as her left hand took its time getting the stocking all the way off. Now with her breathing getting ragged, she repeated the process with her right leg, but with her right hand going about the final removal of the stocking much more slowly. Her left hand took full advantage of the extra time, delving deeper into her wet inner lips and working on her clit with her thumb! She gave up entirely on getting the stocking past her heel in favor of using her right hand to squeeze her breasts and tug on her nipples.

The crowd seemed stunned, mostly falling silent as Karen's moans filled the courtyard. She tensed up and shook all over as she came, and again, then finally one more time. Lost for several minutes in a foggy afterglow, she finally remembered where she was. She clambered down from the table, dashed into her room and killed the balcony lights.

After a long time sitting in her dark room thinking about her evening, Karen decided she wouldn't change a thing; none of the people who saw her tonight knew her in her real life, and she'd had the best sex she'd had in years along with an indelible memory!

After peeking past the curtains to be sure her audience had dispersed, Karen went back onto the balcony to collect her scattered clothing. Confident the crowd was gone, she sat in a chair and enjoyed the warm breeze on her naked body. She looked at the flowers, still on the edge of the table, and remembered how her gratitude at receiving them had helped set her audacious behavior into motion. She noticed the edge of a card she hadn't seen before, "It must have been hidden until I rearranged them, just before...everything." she thought, smiling. She pulled the card out and tried to read the note but it was too dark to see much of anything. Far more interested in the note's message than she was worried about being seen, she reached into the room and switched on the string of lights above her.

The note was short, she was laughing out loud only seconds after turning the lights on.

It read: "I hope you're having fun! Love, Brianna"


12