Karen on Stage

Story Info
A middle-age woman enters her first wet t-shirt contest.
2.5k words
4.4
10.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen stood behind the stage curtains with six other women she had never seen in her life. What the hell am I doing here, she was thinking over and over again. How could I do this to myself? I just came in to have a few drinks last night and then I saw that damn flier and talking to the bartender...

Her mind racing was interrupted when the evening's MC came backstage to talk to the seven gathered women. It was obvious that at 45 years old, Karen was the oldest of them, but fortunately she looked good for her age, or at least that's what the younger guys who hit on her always said. The MC spoke to the group.

"Alright, how many of y'all have never done a contest here?" Karen and three other women raised their hands.

"Okay, here's how it goes. We'll call you by number from left to right. Step forward, wave to the crowd, blow kisses, whatever you want to do. After that, we'll get you out front again and spray you down. When it's your turn, you can do almost anything you want but there are a few limits. Don't put anything inside yourself, don't put anything inside of each other, don't touch each other or anyone in the audience. Stay on the stage. You can take off anything you want or leave it on and it's okay if you throw it into the crowd. But don't expect to get back anything thrown; that'll be up to the person who catches it. You can show off everything if you so choose. After everyone's gone, we'll tell the crowd to cheer for the person they think is the winner. The security guards at the front of the stage will decide the winner. First place gets 300 bucks, second and third get free drinks for the rest of the night. Everyone got it? Good. Get ready ladies."

He left and the seven women lined up. Looks like Karen was going to be number 3 tonight. She couldn't believe it. All those fantasies she had about doing something like this were about to come true. All the times she wanted to be naked in public, or bend over and let people look down her shirt or up her skirt, or take off all her clothes in front of a group of people. She was nervous, but was going to do this no matter what. Tonight, Karen was going to be in her first wet t-shirt contest.

The whole thing was a spur of the moment decision. She was down here in Key West for two weeks alone to help heal after her second divorce. She had braved it enough to go to the beach in a bikini, but wasn't interested in going to a nude beach. She would be just another face in the crowd and what she really wanted was to have her body sexualized by a bunch of men looking at her. She wanted strangers to see her as an object, to stare at her and to feel the eyes on her naked flesh. When she went into the bar the night before, she saw the flier for a wet t-shirt contest and talked about it with the bartender. After getting the details, and almost without thinking about it, Karen had signed herself up to compete. Tonight, she had come back to the bar, been led to a room to change into the clothes she would wear for the contest and now waited to go onstage and in front of the crowd.

She looked at the other women competing. All looked like they were in their 20s, but Karen looked good for her age. Her long brown hair didn't show any signs of gray yet, her skin was free of wrinkles and men were calling her sexy all the time. She also did not have any tanlines, thanks to hating the look of them and owning your own tanning bed. She was fit, due to her slight addiction to exercise and desire to go to the gym every day. Her breasts were still firm thanks to her care for them and daily olive oil massages and her ass was perfectly round. While she was too old to be doing this, she knew she was going to give these younger girls a run for their money.

Her outfit was just right for the night. She had gone out that morning and bought a white tank top for the contest, then found a pair of scissors at the hotel's business center to make her modifications. She had cut off enough of the fabric to expose her slim belly and a bit more cleavage than she'd usually show off in a bar. She had cut and tied it enough in the back to tightly hug her firm breasts. An old pair of jeans that had been ruined her first day here had been cut into very short cut-off shorts, fortunately tight enough to hug her curvy hips and expose her long, smooth legs. Looking at the other women, they were mainly wearing bikini bottoms and various cut-off shirts.

Soon she heard the MC announce to the crowd "Who's ready for another wild wet t-shirt show?" The cheering told Karen that there was going to be a crowd in there tonight. "Alright, let's bring out these sexy ladies." The girls started going out, Karen's heart was racing with some nervousness and lots of excitement.

They stood in a line on the stage, the lights focused on them. One by one, they were called forward to wave to the crowd. Some of the women blew kisses, some bounced around, a few bent over to give deep views of cleavage. Karen's turn was simple enough; she just waved and blew a quick kiss. She was more focused on seeing the crowd. She looked out to see that there must have been 60 or 70 people in the bar that night. She felt a bit of tingling in her shorts knowing that she was about to show off to all these people.

The first girl went, sprayed in a shower of water and dancing around the stage. Karen watched somewhat but still focused on the crowd. So many guys watching, their eyes focusing on the first woman. Her thoughts raced that all those eyes would be on her body in just a bit. Karen wasn't focusing enough on the time as soon the first contestant walked back to the line, dripping wet, her t-shirt now gone. The second one was getting hosed down. Karen still stared at the guys. So many young ones, so many of them hot. She saw the second girl's shirt fly into the crowd and fly past one young buck that Karen hoped to see staring at her. She stopped looking when the second girl took her place in line next to Karen, now dripping wet and fully nude.

"Alright let's hear it for contestant number 2. Next up, here comes number 3." Karen's turn. She stepped forward, under the spotlight, the crowd cheering and the two guys on the side of the stage pointing the nozzles of their hoses right at her chest.

"Okay guys, let it rip." The water came out and Karen felt it shooting all over her. It was cold, goosebumps forming all over her body. She couldn't help but wiggle around on stage to the cold water, as if she were dancing. The crowd was cheering for her, her t-shirt now completely transparent. The cold water stiffened her nipples pretty quick and they poked through the thin fabric. She felt the water dripping down, soaking her shorts and running down her bare legs. The guys were soaking her all over, she squirmed on stage, the crowd was going wild. Soon the water stopped and she could begin her show.

The music had been going the whole time, music Karen could fortunately dance through. She bounced around on stage, her big tits jiggling around in the shirt clinging to her chest. She was jumping around, dancing as best she could. She wasn't much of a dancer but the crowd didn't seem to care. She looked to see all the guys staring at her boobs jumping around. All those eyes staring at her brown nipples through the thin fabric. Without even thinking, she grabbed the front of her t-shirt and pulled, tearing it open and fully exposing her breasts.

Holy shit, my tits are out, she thought to herself. The crowd was loud enough to drown out the music when she did that. She slid the ruined garment off her shoulders and swung it around her head. She felt a few drops of water hit her as she did. She squeezed the shirt, wringing out any water over her bare chest. Then she threw it into the crowd, not knowing where it went. The guys were going wild still, cheering and yelling all sorts of things at her. She heard how sexy she was, how great those tits looked, so many guys calling her baby. She kept dancing topless, fondling her bare breasts as she did. When she pinched her own nipples, she swore that some of the guys were about to rush on the stage and join her.

She kept dancing to the music, now turned up over the crowd, and looked out to see the guy she had her eyes on earlier. He was mesmerized by her body swaying to the music, his eyes staring at her large breasts jiggling around. Karen knew so many guys were watching her but she wanted him especially to see her body. She had her back to the audience now, turning around to bend over and let the guys see her ass or that her shorts weren't covering much. Her shorts were wet, not just with the water she'd been soaked with but her pussy dripping thanks to all those eyes on her.

She couldn't believe herself as she felt her hands go up to the button on her shorts and undo them. Nor could she believe as she unzipped them. She kept shaking her ass for the crowd as she slid her shorts off her hips and down her legs. My butt is bare for all of them, she thought. She felt the sensation all in her body as they cheered when her big beautiful ass came out. She was sliding the shorts past her knees as she turned around and let them fall to the floor. She had stepped out of one leg and had the shorts on her right foot. She looked right where the guy she really wanted to see her was, his eyes only on her. She smiled and kicked the shorts off in his direction. He looked like he won the lottery when he caught them.

Oh God, I'm completely naked in front of all these people, she thought. They were going crazy, so many voices were yelling at her. She fought the urge to touch herself, she didn't want to get in trouble or get thrown off stage. Her pussy was still dripping from all the eyes on her, hopefully the water was hiding that. Or hopefully not, she said to herself, let them see how turned on I am. She kept dancing nude, spinning around, spreading her legs apart to give everyone a good view of her wet pussy under her trimmed landing strip. She turned around and bent over one last time for them, letting them get a real good look at her naked pussy.

"Alright there's contestant 3," the MC said as she made her way back in line. So many cheers in the crowd, so many eyes on her. The other girls went, but Karen still stood there naked, a big smile on her face. Some of the guys weren't paying attention to whatever girl was out front but staring at Karen. All those guys looking at me, she thought, but don't give in. Don't start masturbating now. She was still turned on from everything, even catching a few of the other women competing looking at her nude body. She was very happy that the one guy she liked more, the one who caught her shorts, was still staring only at her. If only he could be up on stage with her.

The other girls gave it their all, all getting cheers. One was very popular with the crowd, busty enough to pop her own tit in her mouth. A couple of the guys did try to rush the stage when she started twerking but security stopped them. Soon it was all over and the seven stood on stage. One still had her t-shirt on, only torn open to fully expose her breasts, a couple had on their bottoms but over half of them were completely naked. The crowd cheered for the one they wanted to vote for, and Karen had to fight the urge to finger herself when she heard the crowd explode when it was her turn.

The MC announced the winner, but this time it wasn't Karen. It was the one who twerked her naked ass. But Karen didn't walk away empty-handed since she was second place. Her and the other two in the top three hugged together onstage, naked for a very excited audience.

Soon all contestants were back in the room they had changed clothes in earlier. Each picked up a towel to dry off before getting dressed. Karen grabbed her towel but didn't head for her clothes. There was a bathroom in the room and she went straight for it, locking the door behind her.

She had to get it all out. She felt herself rubbing her throbbing clit, her pussy never had stopped dripping. Thinking about all those eyes on her naked flesh was too much. She was going purely by instinct now. She slipped a couple of fingers inside of her and stuffed the towel in her mouth to muffle her moans. One hand playing with her rock hard nipples, the other fingering herself fast and hard. All those eyes, all those guys wanting her body. Her naked body on full display for all those strangers. Strangers looking at every inch of her. The one who wouldn't take his eyes off her. She couldn't hold out, she came fast and she came hard thinking about it all.

After a few moments leaned against the wall in her post-orgasm high, Karen managed to compose herself and get out of the bathroom. The other women still getting dressed looked at her smiling. She knew they knew she had been masturbating in there but she didn't care. She simply put her clothes on and walked back to the bar. She did have a night of free drinks to look forward to. Hopefully a few of the guys would come up and talk to her about the contest. Maybe she'd even go home with them. But not if the guy she really wanted did, the one she'd thrown her shorts to. If he came up to her, there would be no waiting. They'd be going straight back to her hotel room and he'd get an up close and personal look at the body he'd been unable to take his eyes off of. And much more than a look. She felt herself getting worked up again when she saw him heading her way, her cut-off shorts in his hand and a smile on his face. Her night wasn't over just yet.