Karen Rides Again

Story Info
Karen the rideshare whore, finds doubling fares, doubles fun.
4.8k words
4.56
14.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers

*** This is a continuation of my Karen, the Rideshare Whore story. Based on feedback I received, I am making this a series. I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to give me your input and thoughts on Karen's future adventures. Thank you for reading. ***

*

Chapter 1

As I am wiping the cum off my face and tits, I think, "I have GOT to get more of these sterile wipes." This is the third time today, that I have had to wipe myself down. I am going through at least four wipes at a whack. Hell, I have to use two wipes each time, on my tits alone. In case you didn't read my origin story, I am pretty stacked. That is 36DD of all natural tits, for those of you that are keeping track, and guys seem to REALLY like cumming on them. You will never hear me complain though. I love the feeling of hot cum splashing on my tits and face. I love the look on a guy's face, as he looks down on me, and smiles a devilish grin, as he watches his cum cover my face and tits. God DAMN... I am getting myself aroused all over again.

As I finish wiping myself off, I start to clean my "fare". I am sure he had no idea when he selected me to be his rideshare driver, that his ride would have a "happy ending". What I won't do for a good rating, LOL. Speaking of happy endings, I have not had mine yet... and I just got myself all hot and bothered again, while thinking about him cumming all over me. So, as I go to wipe his cock off with a sterile wipe, I change my mind, and use my mouth instead. "Mmmmm," I moan out as I take his softening cock into my mouth. I love the taste and slick feeling of his cum, as I slide my tongue over his smooth cock head. I suck gently, as I "clean" him. I get the reaction I want, as I feel his cock start to harden again.

"Mmmm, someone likes to be clean," I tease my fare, as I look up at him and wink, as I continue to suck his cock, running my tongue around his sensitive cock head. "Does someone want to extend his trip a little further? Maybe you will like to go downtown?" I ask him, as I run my fingers over my shaved and glistening pussy.

"GOD YES," he blurts out, as I clearly have teased him enough, that there is NO way, he can stop now. I smile as I get off my knees, and grab his thick cock in my hand. While still holding it, I stand up and look up into his face, as I tell him, "It will cost extra to go downtown... You understand, right?" I squeeze and pull his cock, for emphasis.

"Yes... yes... YES..." he says as he spins me around and pushes me face first over the back seat of my Range Rover. With my legs barely touching the ground, he forces my thighs apart with his knees, and pushes his now fully hard cock, into me with one quick thrust. As I feel him push between my VERY wet VERY swollen pussy lips, I almost shout out, "GOD YESSSSSSS."

I am pretty sure I need to feel him in me, even more than he needs to be in me. His cock is not the largest I have had in me by far, but he is the one I need right NOW. I push back and grind my clit against his balls. I CLENCH my pussy around him and I love the way he almost jumps, as he GASPS. I clench and release my pussy over and over, as he fucks in and out of me. I reach back and SQUEEZE his tight balls, in my small hand. I circle my finger and thumb around his balls, so that each time he pulls out of me, he feels his balls stretched away from his body. I feel his cock twitch inside me, as proof that he likes this.

As I feel him increase the speed and power of each thrust into me, I can tell that he is getting close. I don't want him to cum yet. I need to cum. I reach up and grab one of my big heavy tits and SQUEEZE it... I pinch my nipple and PULL it... With my other hand, I reach under myself and rub my clit HARD. I bring myself to the edge FAST... I CLENCH around his cock and start to spasm in a VERY strong orgasm. This pushes him over the edge and he cums for a second time, in less than a half hour. "My GOD, I love young guys," I think to myself. If I wasn't selfishly enjoying my own orgasm, I would be WAY more impressed.

As he collapses on top of me, he tells me, "You are a wildcat... and my GOD, what a great fuck... When I saw your picture on the rideshare Ap, I thought you definitely looked like a MILF, that I would... you know, like to fuck... But who knew, I actually would? I am SOOO going to make you my "go to" rideshare driver."

I am relishing the feeling of his slimy cock inside me, and the weight of his strong body on top of me. Then, he pulls his cock out of me with a wet SLURP sound. I think to myself, "More sterile wipes... I hope I have enough left."

As I get up and pull the pack of wipes out again, I kneel down to wipe his cock off. He grabs my hand and shakes his head, as he tells me, "Nope, use your mouth again." I smile up at him as I take his slimy, cum covered cock back into my mouth. As I relish the taste of his cum mixed with my pussy juice, I reach my hand down and wipe my dripping pussy. "No sense wasting the wipe," I think, as I clean myself for a second time, this afternoon.

Relatively clean and dressed again, we continue our journey to his intended destination. I laugh thinking that he just arrived, but came twice, LOL. I crack myself up. As I pull over and stop, he hands me two hundred dollars in cash. As I take it, I think about how in my prime, I would have gotten two times that for the blow job alone. Combined with the fuck, I wouldn't take less than a thousand. I guess nobody is paying top dollar for an over the hill stripper and part time whore, any more. Then I laugh at myself again, thinking, "Don't look a gift whore in the mouth, LOL." Did I mention that I crack myself up?

My fare is looking at me like I am crazy, as he wonders why I am chuckling to myself. Without breaking stride, I tell him, "Thanks for choosing me for your driving pleasure. Please remember to rate me well, and ask for me by name the next to you need a ride... Recommend me to your friends, also. I am a VERY friendly driver..."

"You are one CRAZY bitch. I love it. You can count on hearing from me again. If I wasn't on my way to meet my girlfriend, I would take another ride right NOW,"

I tell him, "Hey, I have a special rate for couples... Just saying."

I love the double take he gives me, as he asks me, "Seriously? You would do THAT? I mean with me AND my girl?"

I wink at him and tell him, "Ooooooh YEAH. I will rock her world."

He responds, "I may just take you up on that. We have been talking about trying it with another girl. She has always fantasized about being with another girl. I don't think she meant someone as old as you though... I mean... I think she was wanting a girl our age... You know?"

"Don't sweat it Sweetie. I know I'm old. But as you felt earlier, I know my way around a cock... and I am even better with a pussy... Just saying."

His eyes almost POP out of his head as he asks me, "Really??? I can't imagine you are better with pussy... Your mouth was magical on my cock... and that pussy, WOW. You may just turn my girl lesbo."

"Oh, I will DEFINITELY open her eyes... and her mind... and other things... Just make sure you schedule enough time, because that ride will last a long, long, time."

I look down and see the bulge in his pants growing again, and I realize that he will DEFINITELY be calling me again. He sees me looking at his hardening cock, and blushes, then he walks off quickly. I think he is afraid if he stays around me another minute, he will not be able to walk away. I think to myself, "I really miss that feeling from when I was dancing. That feeling that every guy in the club would give his left arm just to get the chance to fuck me." With that thought in my head, I end my shift for the day, and drive home.

Chapter 2.

After enjoying the pleasure of being able to sleep in, I wake up with a big smile on my face. It is Friday, and Fridays are always good days, since I started driving for the rideshare service. However, it is even better than just being Friday. This is THE Friday, that "John" my first "fare with benefits", will be flying back from his business trip. Even more exciting, his friend, and my second "fare with benefits", who is coincidentally also named "John", asked me to take him to pick up his friend from the airport. And by "take him to pick up his friend", I mean let the two of them fuck the living SHIT out of me. Yes, today will be a VERY good day.

In preparation for this special trip, I make sure I am completely shaved, and kissably smooth. I put on a nice white lace pushup bra, that makes my tits look fucking HUGE. I pair this with a matching white lace garter belt. No panties of course, I don't want to waste the time. Then a nice pair of sheer white stockings to complete the look. Over this, I put on a skirt so short, it barely covers my naked pussy, when I am sitting down, and a sheer white blouse, that gives a nice view of my lace bra underneath. Looking at myself in the mirror, I have to fight the desperate urge to masturbate. I want to be ready to explode when I pick up my fares.

I am ready to fucking explode, when I pull up and see John #2, waiting for me. I realize that I am CLENCING and releasing my thighs over and over, as I wait for him to get in. As he slides into the seat behind me, he let's his fingers graze over the back of my neck. I shiver as electricity SHOOTS through my entire body. He sees this and smiles, saying, "Happy to see me gorgeous? Are you looking forward to this trip? John and I are planning to make it the ride of your life..."

I shudder as I feel my whole body react to his words. My legs are actually shaking, as I try to give the car some gas. I have to force myself not to race to the airport. Luckily, traffic is light and I make good time. As I pull into the arrivals lane, I see him right away. He is just as hot as I remember. I feel my pussy getting wet as I remember that big, thick cock plowing into me, during that first ride. I suddenly think about his friend's almost as big cock, and wonder if I can actually take the two of them in me at the same time. I visibly shiver.

As if he can see what I am thinking, John #2 laughs and asks me, "Scared? Don't worry, we won't hurt you... MUCH..."

I am about to respond to his ribbing, when John #1 yanks open the door and I nearly jump out of my seat. "Did you miss me Sexy? Did you feel empty with out me?" he asks me, enjoying how he makes me squirm. And squirm I do. I can barely sit still, as I feel my juices start to leak down into my butt crack. To keep myself from completely losing my shit, I distract myself with the drive. As I pull out into traffic, I ask, "Where to Sir?"

John #1 tells me with a sly smile, "There is a scenic overlook... You know the place. We will start there."

Oh yes, I know the place. That is where I took him on that first trip. The day I became more than just a rideshare driver. That was the day I became a rideshare whore. It was a great day. It was a great place. It will now be the place that I feel these two hot guys, with big fucking dicks, tear me in half. I am going to tell you, it is REALLY fucking hard to drive, while contemplating death by dick. Then, to make it even harder, I feel John #2 reach around my seat and grab my tits with both hands. I am sure I didn't come as close to hitting that Honda, as it seemed, but my GOD I was sure I was going to rear end it, and that would be a damn shame if it kept me from getting rear ended by these two guys.

Luckily for all of us, I got us safely to the aforementioned scenic overlook. Scenic it is for sure, especially tonight. The sun is beginning to set and the mountains look amazing. The only thing that can make this view any more perfect, is to see it, while being spit roasted by two big, strong, athletic men, with large cocks. As John #1 opens my door and almost pulls me from my seat, I realize that perfection is only moments away.

To my surprise, John #1 puts the floor mat from my car, down on the ground, before insistently pushing me to my knees. I tell him, "Oh, you remembered." referring when I did the same thing, to save my knees from the gravel parking lot, the first time I sucked his cock here. He smiles and pulls out that amazing cock. It is just as big and mouth watering as I remembered. He rubs it all over my face as he enjoys watching my eyes follow it as if I am mesmerized by it. As I am getting ready to launch myself onto it, I see John #2 stand next to him and pull out his cock also.

I wonder to myself, what good deed did I do in my life, to find myself staring at two big beautiful cocks, that I know I will be enjoying in all ways possible? I look back and forth between them, as if I am watching the most fascinating tennis game ever. And this tennis match is going to end in a grand slam, I think, as I dive onto the closest, of the two cocks. I kiss and suck and lick it, as I try to memorize it with my mouth. I am lost in cock sucking bliss, when I feel that beautiful cock ripped away. I look up with desperate, needy eyes, and start to ask, "WHY???" When the other large cock pushes into my open mouth.

I give this cock the same love and attention as the first, and then just as I am getting into a rhythm, it is ripped from me as well. I look up and plead with them silently with my eyes, "Please give me that cock... either cock... BOTH cocks... just PLEASE put one in my mouth..."

Then each takes a turn thrusting into my mouth. Only one thrust each, then the other. Back and forth, one cock and then the other, over and over. I am amazed at how they can synchronize this. It is like an erotic dance, each thrusting into my mouth, back and forth. They are now fucking my mouth faster, and still they keep this choreographed dance going. They are like one man with two cocks fucking my mouth. I am enjoying this ballet of the magic dicks, so much that I almost can't think. However,my mind does focus on one thought, "Why the FUCK is nobody filming this??? I would love to see how this looks from their perspective."

I look up and confirm my own thought, when I see the smiles and looks of amazement as they watch me catch dick after dick, in my mouth. I wonder if they are keeping score? I wonder who will win? I wonder how to tell when one of them wins? Then I realize, "Fuck it, either way, I win." Then I hear John #1's watch start beeping. He says, "I win. I call tails." Then, John #2 who is in my mouth at the time of the alarm, grabs me by the back of the head and pulls me HARD onto his cock. I feel him hit the back of my throat, but I am ready and I start to swallow, in order to help him push down into my throat.

As I am doing this, I realize that John #1 is lifting me off my knees, with his strong hands on my hips. John #2 keeps my head down on his cock at the same time. I end up bent forward at the waist, with my mouth on one cock and my ass pointing toward the other. I don't have to wait long, to know what is going to happen next, as I feel John #1's big cock push against my swollen wet pussy lips. I am about to grind back onto it, when I feel his hands grab my hips. Then, he THRUSTS into me FAST and HARD. I GASP around the cock in my mouth and almost choke on it.

They both pull out. Wait a second. Then SLAM. They crush me between them. As each of them bottoms out in me, I feel like they will crush me between them. It is like each of them is trying to impale me on the other one's cock. I am suddenly struck with the thought, "Is it possible to be fucked to death?" Then I realize, "Who the fuck cares??? If I have to go, this is how I want to go."

At some point, I am sure that they are actually fucking my brains out, because I am in a cock coma, and I can't form a single coherent thought. Then an explosion goes off inside my pussy that rocks my world. I SCREAM around the cock in my mouth, as I CLENCH around the other cock, like I will rip it off with my pussy.

When John #2 pulls his cock out of my mouth, the only reason I don't go flying over the edge of the look out, is because John #1 has a death grip on my hips, as he HAMMERS into my guts. Then he stops and I look back, desperate to see why he has stopped. He pulls me by my hips over to a picnic table. He lays back on it, and pulls me forward, on top of him. Then he spreads my legs to either side of his hips and pushes his big cock back inside my now, VERY wet and open pussy. As he bottoms out in me, I feel John #2 behind me.

I feel him scooping my pussy juice with his fingers and spreading it around my sensitive butt hole. Then I feel him push his finger into it, slowly spreading my tight hole open, sliding my juices around and into it. I hear the squishing sound as he uses more of my fluids, to coat his big cock. "Here it comes," I think to myself. This is the moment I fantasized about and feared at the same time. They are both so large. Can I take both cocks inside me? Will they tear me from pussy to ass? Will they ruin me for all men in the future? Will they... "OOOOOOOOH," I SCREAM out as that big cock THRUSTS into me.

I definitely feel pain. I guess that means I am still alive. They are both stop and stay still. Neither moves, as they let me get used to the overwhelming pressure of both cocks inside me. I literally feel like that guy on the "Alien" movie, before the thing POPPED out of his chest. I actually look down between us, to see if I can see a cock pushing through me from the inside. Good news, no alien popping out of me.

Then I feel John #1 start moving in my pussy. He is grinding in circles and moving out and in slightly. I immediately start to feel stimulation inside my pussy, like nothing I have every felt before. As I feel my excitement building, I start to feel John #2 moving slowly, almost gently in my butt. This new feeling mixed with the overwhelming sensations in my pussy, starts to make me feel like I am losing control of my body. I feel like a live wire of excitement, and every movement seems to short circuit my brain, as electric jolts of excitement rush through me.

I realize that they are building their pace up, faster and faster. I feel my body give in just as fast. It is like these two cocks have taken over my body, and I am a puppet that they are controlling. I feel like I can't take another bit of stimulation. I actually feel like I will die from over stimulation, but miraculously I don't. I just keep riding this edge of almost unbearable pleasure. Then I feel one cock and then the other, spasm and twitch as they shoot hot cum deep inside me. This feeling pushes me off the cliff, and I cum SCREAMING so hard, I feel like I actually pull a muscle in my throat. I am shaking like an epileptic, still impaled between those two big fucking cocks, and I never want this moment to end.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. First John #2 pulls out of my now gaped open butt. Then, he lifts me off John #1's cock. Seriously, he just picks me up like I am a doll, and plops me down on my feet. My legs are so shaky, that I am sure I will fall on my face. Luckily, my heroes are there to save me. I am not sure which, but one of them catches me and lowers me to my knees, where they have thoughtfully place my trusty floor mat. Then as I feel a large, slimy, cum covered, cock SLAP against my face. I look up and see John #1 slapping my cheeks and lips with his semi-hard, and still quite large, and surprisingly heavy cock.

Knowing what he wants, I take it in my mouth and begin to lick and suck, cleaning it with my mouth. I am enjoying the feel of the semi-hardness of his cock in my mouth and the taste of his cum and my pussy, when I feel him grab my blouse with both hands. Before I can even guess what he is going to do, he RIPS it open. I hear the tearing of the material, as I see the buttons fly off. It is so violent and so FUCKING exciting. I continue to suck his cock, as he moves his hands to my bra. RIP, he actually tears my bra in half. Even knowing how big and strong he is, I am surprised to see my bra split open between the cups. My big heavy tits FLOP out and bounce around wildly.

spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers
12