Karen Rides Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabs my tits roughly and growls, "Mmmm, I have wanted to get these big tits in my hands all week. You are a great fuck and your mouth is fantastic, but these tits... FUCK." He SQUEEZES them HARD for emphasis, as he says that. I GASP and moan around his cock in my mouth. I start to lose track of what I am doing with my mouth, as he gropes my tits and pulls my nipples, driving me fucking insane. Then, without warning, he stops and pulls his cock from my still sucking mouth.

John #2 quickly takes his place and tells me, "My turn... clean me nice and good." Then, just as he pushes his cock into my mouth, he adds, "Enjoy your ass on my cock." I hear it, just as I taste it. Yes, my mouth is suddenly overwhelmed with the taste of my ass, mixed with cum. Yeah, like it's the first time I have ever tasted my ass on a cock. I am not a fan, but I lick and suck him with just the same enthusiasm, as I did his friend. Hey, don't judge me.

He distracts me from my thoughts and the taste of my ass, by trying to outdo his friend, with how much he can make me squirm by playing with my tits and nipples. The answer is, a LOT. For those that don't know me, my tits and nipples are my Kryptonite. I get weak as FUCK when they get stimulated, and I can even cum from just breast play. This is a fact that John #2 discovers when I unexpectedly cum SCREAMING around his cock. He seems quite proud of himself and shows it by picking up his pace, and fucking my mouth HARD. He surprises me again, when I feel him start to twitch. He pulls out and shoots a surprising amount of cum on my face and tits. "I am DEFINITELY going to need more wipes NOW," I think to myself.

As it turns out, I do not need as many wipes as I thought. John #1 stops me as I go to wipe the cum off my face and tits. He tells me. "Just like last time. I own you for the rest of the ride, and I say that you drive dirty, and of course without your top. I want to look at you in the mirror and see that cum dripping off your face... I want to see those big titties flopping naked, and bouncing with every bump we hit."

"Oh yes... I remember. I remember masturbating so fucking hard after dropping you off, you had me so overstimulated from driving around like THAT."

"OK, then what are we waiting for, get to driving," he tells me. As I get into the driver's seat, I see them putting their cocks away and straightening their clothes. I squirm in my seat as I feel their cum leaking from my pussy and ass, onto the leather seats of my SUV. I feel my nipples get as hard as diamonds, as the breeze plays over them. I see my tits jiggle and bounce, as the Johns close their doors. "Take the bumpy road Karen... I want to make sure I get my money's worth out of this ride," John #1 tells me. I gladly do as he says, and I hit every fucking bump I can find. By the time we reach our destination, I have cum twice more, just from my tits bouncing around as I drove. Well, that and my hand sneaking down to my crotch from time to time...

As they are getting out of the car, John #1 tosses a wad of bills at me. Several of them stick to the cum on my tits. I notice several hundreds. I smile, not expecting such generosity. I turn to thank him and he stops me asking, "Were you serious about that group rate?"

I feel like I can actually cum again, just hearing that. I almost whisper, "Yes..."

He tells me, "Good. I will contact you with the details. Can you get a van?"

"A van????" I almost scream in my head, how many guys is he planning for me to "drive"? I finally answer, "Yyyes, I can get one..."

They both just grin at me and John #1 says, Excellent." There is something scary and exciting in the way he says that. I can't wait...

*** I hope you enjoyed Karen's adventure as much as she did. She has many exciting and new adventures to come. Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas on her future adventures. ***

12