Karen Takes a Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine grabbed Karen's face by the chin and brought their lips together. For the second time tonight, Karen was being kissed by another female. This time the tongues dueled. As they kissed, Karen felt Christine's hand on hers, pulling her hand towards the bald patch between her legs. Karen's hand pushed at Christine's pelvic mound, before her fingers slipped lower into the folds.

It felt like silk on her fingers. Warm, wet, and silky. "Taste me." Christine begged and Karen brought her fingers to her mouth. She tasted the other woman as they kissed. She thought she had never tasted anything so wonderful before.

Butterflies then flew in her stomach as Jay's tongue entered her backside. Involuntarily, she pushed her bottom back onto his face. Her ass was trying to devour him. She wanted more, deeper, and he obliged.

After several minutes of fingering, kissing, and tonguing, Jay stopped and moved up to Karen's ear. "Have you ever watched two people fuck?" he asked. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her back. "No," she answered.

Jay told Karen to sit in the chair and told Christine to go get Vinnie. "Someone else is here?" Karen asked. Jay smiled and when Christine returned she was holding an 8 inch, lifelike cock. Christine turned a knob on the end and it vibrated. She handed it to Karen.

"You can be fucked by Vinnie while you watch us fuck," Jay stated. He lay back on the loveseat and Christine straddled his body. Jay's cock sticking straight towards her, she lowered herself onto him. Impaling herself.

Karen was watching Christine's sexy ass rise and fall. Each time it ascended, Jay's beautiful cock became visible, only to disappear on her descent. Karen couldn't take any more and touched the head of Vinnie to her labia. She nearly came as the vibrations send waves through her body. She pushed inward.

She realized that Vinnie was about the same proportions as Jay. She timed her thrusting of the vibrator to Christine's movements. Both woman let out a squeal at the same moment, indicating orgasm. They continued to abuse their nether region with these beautiful cocks.

After about 20 minutes of constant motion and on the girl's third orgasm, Jay moaned that he was about to cum. "Where do you want it baby?" he asked.

"Cum in me," she shouted, ramming herself downward. Karen could see Jay's testicles tighten and his body shudder. She knew he was cumming deep inside his wife. This prolonged her own orgasm as she imagined what it felt like.

As all the orgasms subsided, Christine asked Karen to come over and sit on the floor. She wanted her to lean back on the seat, placing her head next to the two of them. Karen complied. Christine then pulled herself off her husband and placed a foot on the cushion on each side of Karen's head.

Karen looked up at the angry red, blood engorged lips of Christine's gaping pussy. Cum had already begun to run out and was dangling from Christine's lips, soon to fall. Karen knew what she wanted and opened her mouth. Although she had never before tasted cum, she wanted to. She couldn't believe she had become so wanton as the first blob of cum dropped onto her tongue. It tasted salty but wonderful. She could also taste a hint of Christine.

Karen could see the pussy above her open and close as Christine flexed and relaxed her Kegel muscles. She couldn't believe how much cum dripped and for how long. Eventually, it ended, but Christine continued to flex and relax lowering herself, closer and closer, to Karen's face until her vaginal lips touched the lips on Karen's face.

By this time, Karen was so far gone she stuck her tongue out and licked at Christine's clit. The pressure was too much and Christine exploded in a final orgasm almost immediately.

As Jay helped Christine from her seat on Karen's mouth, Karen explained that she had to go, her friend would be worried about her. Both Christine and Jay asked if they could have the panties to remember this occasion and Karen nodded yes. As Karen put on her coat, Christine came to her, gave her a kiss and handed her a piece of paper. "This is our phone number. We've never done anything like this before, but we'd like to do it again. If you're willing."

"I have a lot to think about, but I just might be willing. How about if we meet for drinks first." Karen responded.

They hugged and agreed to do that as Karen exited the door. She raced down the alley, actually passing a couple of people, opening her coat as she raced by. She didn't want to lose the dare.

"Where have you been?" Nancy asked as Karen opened the door.

"I'll tell you later. Let's just go home."

When they returned to Karen's place, she told Nancy the entire story. Not leaving out a single detail.


12