Karen Takes a Wrong Turn

Story Info
Karen gets lost, then found by very bad men.
4.7k words
4.53
29.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

*****

Karen the ride share whore takes a wrong turn and gets lost in the wrong part of town. When she stops, she gets a lot more than just directions. This is a standalone story in my Karen the Ride Share Whore Series, but you may benefit from reading her origin story. If you like it, please let me know your thoughts and rate it. ***

Oh my GOD... How much cum does this guy have in him??? This is what is going through my head, as I feel the fourth spurt of cum hit my face. I am not talking little dribbles. These are surges of cum so strong that I flinch when each one hits me. How the FUCK, can a guy cum so much??? If I could open my eyes, I am sure I would see him grinning like the Cheshire Cat, as he sees how thoroughly he has painted my face.

As I try to push the cum out of my eye sockets, I can hear him laughing. I am slowly able to open my eyes. Thank God I was able to close them in time, when I realized that he wanted to cum on my face, after he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I guess it is my own fault that he came so much on my face. I had been really teasing him with my lips and tongue. He impressed me with how long he held out, because I am very good with my mouth and can usually get guys to cum very fast when I suck their cocks. But this guy, he just kept going and going, like the Energizer Bunny. That is why I broke out my extra special skills, to let him know that NOBODY beats Karen. So, as you can see from all the cum on my face, dripping down to fall on my ample tits, that I won... Or did he?

As he continues to laugh at me, he pulls out a hand full of bills and tosses them at me, as I kneel at his feet. To increase my shame, a few of the bills stick to the cum on my face and a couple stick to my tits. Through my cum sticky eyes, I squint to see that most of these bills are ones and fives. "What the FUCK????" I want to scream at him. I may not be a top shelf whore anymore, but I am far from the kind of woman you pay with small bills. However, for the sake of future business, I swallow the curses that I want to spout at him, along with quite a lot of cum, that actually made it into my mouth, when he tried to drown me just now.

As I try to get the rest of his cum off my face with one hand, I am scrambling around on my knees trying with my other hand, to catch all of the dollar bills that are starting to scatter around the alley, where I parked. Just as I grab for the last bill, I see him out of the corner of my eye. He is still laughing loudly, as he leaves the alley without even looking back at me. I mean nothing to him. I am just a whore, covered in his cum, on my knees in an alley, desperately grabbing for money on the dirty ground.

Thirty dollars... thirty fucking dollars... 3 fives, and 15 ones... "Is this all I'm worth?" I think to myself, as I try to wipe the cum off of the bills and flatten them, to put in my purse. My GOD... I used to have guys pay me 200 dollars just for a lap dance, and the chance for a hand job. Now I am sucking cocks in a dirty alley for thirty fucking dollars??? I have got to stop accepting these lousy fares. I always said it back when I was dancing, act cheap, get treated cheap. From now on, I stop acting cheap... well, unless I got to make the rent of course.

As I am thinking this, my cell dings, letting me know that I have a message. I see the message and smile. "Well, things are looking up," I think, as I see that one of my regular "Fares" wants a ride. He was one of my first "rides with benefits" as I call them. After I started driving for a ride share service, I sort of stumbled into the opportunity to get paid for doing more than just driving. "John", the guy who just texted, is not only one of my more frequent riders, but he is also one of my best paying ones. So, I definitely want to look my best for him.

Using my handy sterile wipes, I make sure that all of my previous fare's cum is off me. Then I pull a change of clothing, out of the bag I carry, with extra clothes in case I need them. I select a "shelf bra", which is a partial coverage bra, that pushes my 36DD tits up and out, but leaves my nipples and upper portions on my tits exposed. John loves my big tits, so this will drive him crazy. I don't even bother with panties. I just slide a pair of thigh high stockings up my legs, and attached them to a black lace garter belt, that matches the bra. Over these, I shimmy into a spandex mini skirt that hugs my full ass so tightly, that you can easily see that I am not wearing panties. On top, I button up a sheer white blouse, through which my big hard nipples practically poke holes. To complete the look, I slip on extremely tall high heels, like the ones I used to wear back when I was stripping.

I take some extra time, to redo my makeup. I am going for a very specific look. I go heavy and dark with the eye liner, and I go "fuck me red" with my lipstick. I make sure to go over the edges of my lips. I want them to look big and full. I want them to look like lips made for sucking cocks. In fact, I want my whole look, to scream WHORE. Forget what I said about acting cheap and getting treated cheap. I know this guy and what he likes. I also know that he pays VERY well for what he likes. So, don't judge me.

When I look at the time on my phone, I freak out. I am really going to have to rush to get to the pickup point, that he sent to me. I get the idea that I can make up some time, if I take a short cut. Unfortunately, the shortcut takes me through an area, that I am not very familiar with. It is also a very sketchy part of town. I am not one to judge. God knows that I have lived in some pretty shitty places before. It is just, that this area is not very safe, especially for a woman alone, especially now that it is getting dark. Oh well, I will rush through, and I should be OK. I know, famous last words.

As I go to put the address into my phone, I realize that it is stone dead. What the FUCK??? I thought I charged it last night. Things get even worse, when I realize that I can't find my fucking charging cable. Already committed to this route, I just hope I can remember how to navigate this part of town. I realizes after just a few turns, that I am all turned around and lost. However, I just keep going, thinking that I will come out some place that looks familiar to me. This hope is fading faster and faster. Finally, I decide that I am going to have to stop and ask for directions. But where? Finally, I see a group of guys on a corner. They seem pretty sketchy, but luckily, it is fairly well lit, so I feel safe enough stopping.

I realize right away that my assumption that it is safe, is WAY wrong. They all come around the car and one really large man leans in my open window. Please don't think I am racist when I say that they are black. I don't mean it in any racist way, only to accurately describe them. They are also quite large and intimidating for me, a petite, five foot, two inch woman. I try to act brave, and I try to keep from stammering as I ask them, "Ddddo any of yyyou know how I can ggget to 1st Avenue?

"Yeah Momma, we know where you need to go," the one leaning in the window says, and then laughs. His friends join him laughing, and I feel chills rum up and down my spine.

"That's right Baby... We will get you where you needs to be...," another one adds.

I see how they are all staring at me, and I follow their eyes back to see that my already big and hard nipples, are even harder, and are visibly poking through my blouse. I instinctively wrap my arm over my tits, to try to cover my very obvious nervous excitement. As I do this, I look down, and see how my short, tight skirt has ridden up my thighs, so that the tops of my stockings are clearly visible. In fact, I can almost see my pussy peeking out. I look up and the hungry looks on the guys' faces, tell me that they have seen it all also. As I look at myself in the mirror, I see exactly what they see, a cheap whore, in the wrong part of town, obviously looking for trouble. I realize too late, that I have found that trouble.

I think they see the look of fear that comes across my face. Maybe that is why the guy leaning in, is ready when I try to shift the car into drive. Before I can move the lever, though he has a very strong grip on my wrist, preventing me from moving it. With his other hand, he reaches in and turns the key, so the motor stops. Then he pulls the keys from the ignition and says, "Where you think you going white bitch? You just got here, and we all are looking to party some. By the look of you, you came out here looking for a party, too. So, why you in such a hurry to leave? What's a matter bitch, you got a problem partying with proud black men?"

Not wanting to sound racist, I blurt out, "NO... of course I like black guys... I been with lots of black guys... LOTS." I am not sure why I emphasized "lots". It is true that I have fucked quite a few black guys, but the way I said it, it kind of made me sound like a Queen of Spades or something. Maybe it was my nervousness and not wanting them to think I am a racist.

They all burst out laughing at that. Then the leader says, "That's good... real good. See boys, we got us here a real snow bunny. She want some black dick. Anybody here got some black dick for this white whore?"

They all started talking over each other telling me how much dick that have for me, the whole time grabbing very impressive bulges in their pants.

I almost SHOT straight up out of my seat, when the passenger side door opens, and a guy jumps in. At the same time, I feel hands grabbing my big, full tits. I look back to see that the guy leaning in the window has both of his hands around my tits. He is SQUEEZING them and pinching my protruding nipples with his fingers. I YELP out loud and reach for his hands, trying to push them off my tits. The back door opens, and I feel strong hands reach around my seat and grab both of my arms. These hands pull my arms back HARD, pinning me helplessly against my seat. This position makes my already ample tits, stick out almost obscenely.

To add to my exposure, the Leader grabs the edges of my blouse and YANKS it apart, fast and violently. I hear the material tear and the buttons POP. My blouse now hangs open uselessly. I look down to see my big tits held out by my shelf bra, as if they are being presented on a platter, for this group of guys. A group that clearly is intent on raping me...

As my mind realizes that I am going to be raped, I start to struggle. I fight against the strong grip, holding me back and helpless. My struggles are useless. In fact, all I accomplish, is forcing my tight skirt even higher on my thighs, so that now my pussy is completely exposed. To my great shame and horror, I see that they all notice that I am completely shaved. To add to my shame and horror, I see that they also notice that my swollen pussy lips are glistening with wetness. Any of you that have read any of my other stories, know that I have a thing for rough sex play with dominant people. Unfortunately for me, my body doesn't know the difference between rough sex I ask for, and rough sex that is thrust upon me.

As I am thinking about how wrong my body's response is, I feel the leader push a finger into my very wet pussy. He pulls his wet finger out and shows it to all of his friends saying, "Look here fellas... this freaky bitch is fucking soaked. She surely want to get all our dicks up inside this here nasty white cunt." Then he stabs two fingers inside me, and finger fucks my fast and hard. I hear the squishing and squirting of my treacherous pussy, and I want to SCEAM. Then I realize that I should be screaming, so I do.

"HELLL..." is all that gets out before a very big strong hand covers my mouth. Then I hear one of them say, "Here, use this," as he passes something to the guy gagging me with his hand. I feel a wad of something damp being shoved into my mouth. I taste alcohol and cum. Then I realize that he is using the wad of sterile wipes, that I used to clean the cum off of me earlier. I forgot that I threw them on the floor behind my seat. I try to spit it out of my mouth, but the guy whips his belt off, and uses it around my head, to hold the cum filled gag in my mouth.

I feel the guy behind me, release my hands. For a second, I think I can get away.

That hope is quickly dashed, when another guy pulls my door open, and the leader pulls me from the car. I am like a rag doll in his strong arms. My feet are literally hanging off the ground as he carries me with just his hands around my arms. He drops me and my tall heavy heels CLUNK on the sidewalk. I wobble on shaky legs. Then he spins me around and pushes me face forward, so I am leaning in the passenger door, with my face on the seat. A guy reaches in from the other side, grabs my wrists, and pulls my arms so that I am being stretched across the seat.

I feel someone hook their feet in my ankles and pull my legs apart. I try to resist, but the legs are way too strong. At the same time, I feel hands pushing my skirt up over my ass. I feel hands running over the sensitive skin of my cheeks. I feel goose bumps rise on my skin. The hands SQUEEZE my cheeks, as the Leader says, "DAMN, look at this FAT white ass." SLAP, he spanks my right cheek HARD with his bare hand. I YELP from the sting of the slap. Then to my shame, I moan LOUD. Even through my gag, it is obvious that I moaned in pleasure. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, he spanks my ass three more times. Each time I moan louder than the last. It is as if I have no control over my responses.

"Mmmm, my freaky white bitch like that, I see... You like the big scary black man hurting you. Don't you snow fake? Well, this big scary black man is gonna hurt you REAL good..." Then I feel a VERY big, VERY heavy cock SLAP down on my ass cheek. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, he slaps that big heavy cock against my ass. From the sound and feel of it, it must be a very large cock. As if reading my mind, he says, "That's right with bitch, Ima hurt you REAL good with this big black cock. As much as I tried to stop it, I heard myself moan again.

My moan was all he needs to hear, to know he was good to go. Without another word, he rubs the big head of his cock up and down my wet pussy. I feel it pushing my swollen wet lips apart, as he rubs it up and down. Then I feel that big thick head push my lips farther apart, as he pushes into me. Luckily for me, I am so wet from my unfortunate and shameful responses to my treatment so far. Also, lucky for me, I have in fact, been with quite a few black men with large cocks. For these reasons, he is able to push into me without causing me too much pain. I say "too much" because there definitely is pain. This guy must have been huge. I still have not seen it, because I was face down on the seat when he pulled it out. But from the feeling of it stretching me wide open, he is easily the largest cock to ever enter me.

When I feel him bottom out in me, I SCREAM into my gag. I am not gonna lie, the pain of him STABBING into my cervix, is like he punched my very hard, deep in my guts. Lucky for me, this pain subsides, and I start feeling the intense stimulation. I so want to resist enjoying this, but the feeling of that HUGE cock rubbing all the way in, and all the way out, is driving me fucking insane. Then he picks up his pace and starts fucking into me hard and fast. I feel myself building to a very hard, very intense orgasm. Then I feel his big heavy balls SLAP against my sensitive clit, just as he SLAMS into me, and BOOM. I scream into my gag as I feel the mother of all orgasms explode inside me.

I cum so hard, that I actually pass out for a bit. I realized that I had passed out, when I discover that there is a different guy fucking me now. He is smaller, but still large, and VERY enthusiastic. He is fucking me like a rabbit. Maybe he is taking that snow bunny thing too seriously. I actually laugh out loud when I think that. Hearing my laugh, I realize that my mouth is no longer gagged. I also realize that I am no longer being held by the wrists across the seat. That is when I notice that the leader is sliding into the seat next to me. I look up and see a very large, semi-hard cock right in front of my face. Then SLAP, it is no longer just in front of my face, it is slapping my face. It actually hurt my nose, it hit with such weight.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, he slaps me three more times with that club of a cock. As he does that, he says, "Wakey, wakey... You ain't done yet white bitch. You gots to clean yo nasty cunt off my beautiful black dick." I look at him with my mouth wide open gaping at him, wondering who the FUCK this guy is??? Then he pushes his big thick cock right into my open mouth. I am not ready for it and immediately start choking and gagging. He grabs my head and forces it harder on his cock, making me gasp for breath. "That's right you fucking white whore... choke on my cock."

Not wanting him to think I can't handle it, I get control of my breathing and start to suck and lick his cock. It is very big, but I have sucked a lot of cock and I am VERY good at it. I relax my throat and start to swallow his big cock into my throat. Right then, I feel the rabbit guy, swell inside my pussy and twitch, as he cums. I feel his hot cum spurt deep inside me. Then he quickly pulls out and I feel empty. This emptiness doesn't last long though. They must be lined up back there, because almost immediately, I feel another cock push into me. I am pretty sure the leader feels me moan around his cock, as I make it clearer than I want, that I needed another cock inside me.

The leader must like what I am doing, because I am pretty sure I licked all of "my nasty cunt" off his cock a LONG time ago. Yet, he still has his hands on the back of my head, pushing my mouth up and down on his cock, that is now fully hard again. As his cock got harder, I felt it filling my throat more and more. It was slowly choking me from the inside. Finally, he got too long and thick for me to take him all the way down my throat anymore. He didn't seem to mind, and I made up for it, but stroking his big cock with one hand, while fondling and SQUEEZING his big heavy balls with my other. He must like what I am doing because I feel him fucking into my mouth faster and harder, as I feel his cock swell and twitch. Anticipating his orgasm, I suck hard on his cock and start to swallow. Even though he hits my throat hard with the first spurt of cum, I resist the urge to gag, and I swallow it all.

When he is capable of speech again, he says, "DAMN... white bitch good some SERIOUS dome skills. You suck that cock, like you was born to it. You done such a good job, Ima do you a solid. Ima have some of the other fellas open yo asshole up first, before I break that shit... If I go first, I am sure my big dick will kill you." Then he says, "J-Boy, do the honors... open this white bitch asshole for the rest of us."

Hearing this, I tense up, thinking of very large cocks, forcing their way into my dry and unprepared butt hole. I jump halfway across the seat, when I feel something hot and wet touch my tight butt hole. I relax, when I realize it is a tongue. The tongue is swirling around my tight sensitive ring. It feels REALLY fucking good. Then I feel the tongue push into my tight butt hole. I feel it wiggle and swirl around in me, opening my up slowly. At the same time, I feel two fingers push into me and curl, pressing on my G-sot, as a thumb presses and rubs against my clit. "Oh GOD," I moan out loud, as I feel the tongue fuck into my butt deeper, as the fingers and thumb drive me toward an orgasm.

Just as I feel like I will cum, the tongue and fingers pull out of me. I feel desperate and realize that I am bucking back, trying to get them back inside me, but there is nothing. Then, suddenly a cock SHOVES quickly into my soaking wet pussy, and I SCREAM out loud as I cum. The cock fucks into me just long enough, to coat it with my wetness and the cum from GOD only knows how many guys. Then the cock slides up from my pussy and right into my ready butt hole. I surprise even myself, how easily the guy buries himself balls deep in my butt hole. I hear the guy shout, "FUCK Darius, this fat ass feel fucking amazing. I think it feel even better then her cunt. You GOTS to try this."

spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers
12