Karen Takes a Wrong Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And try, he did. In fact, they all tried the fat white ass. I actually thanked Darius, for having the other guys go first. Even after my butt was WELL fucked and gaped open, Darius hurt me something good. When he buried his huge cock all the way up inside my butt, I thought he actually broke me. I felt like someone had pushed a spear up into me, like one of those Medieval tortures, where they impaled people on spears. I kept waiting for it to come out of my mouth. I actually imagined myself skewered from my butt to my mouth and being turned over a fire. It's funny what the mind will do to not think about the intense pain of something WAY too big to fit in your ass, being shoved in it, over and over. I'd like to say that I passed out and didn't feel it anymore. However, I stayed conscious for every painful second, until I felt his hot cum spurt deep into my bowels.

When he pulls his cock out of my butt, I feel like I am gaped open so wide, that my colon will just drop out. Is that possible? Can a colon fall out? Where exactly is the colon? Darius interrupts my rambling thoughts, by grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling me back and out of the car. I PLOP onto the ground, unable to make my legs work. Then he pulls me to my knees, by my hair, and forces my face against his softening cock. "Clean me BITCH... Get all that nasty shit off my cock," he orders me. Without even thinking of disobeying, I start to lick and suck his cock. It is not like this is the first time I have tasted my shit on a man's cock. Hey, don't judge me. I work for a living.

As I am finishing my cleaning of his cock, he says, "You done real good white bitch. REAL good. And for that, Ima do you another solid. You see that corner right there? Well, you turn there and drive straight for two blocks, and you come out right on 1st Avenue." He sees the look of shock on my face, and laughs, saying, "You was sooooo close... SO close. But then if we done told you that right up front, we wouldn't have had so much fun. Am I right? Now don't lie to my snowflake. I could see how much you enjoyed our little party. In fact, take a look at this. You can see how much you was enjoying it." As he says this, he shows me a phone with a video of me getting fucked in both ends and cumming like the whore that I am. The he shows me a few pictures of my driver's license and registration.

Seeing the look of fear on my face, he tells me, "That's right snowflake, we know who you are and where you live. Maybe we will come over and party some more sometime..." He smiles when he sees the fear in my eyes... but something else also... is it excitement? I immediately know that he can see it in my eyes, that I will want to party with them again... As they leave me to get myself dressed and going again, I wonder if this was a wrong turn or a right turn?

*** I hope you enjoyed Karen's misadventure, as much as she did. Please feel free to share your thought on the story and any thoughts you have on where Karen's journey will take her next. Thank you for reading. ***

12