Karen the Professional Submissive

Story Info
Karen gets roughed up on her first assignment.
1.5k words
3.98
8.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ds7035
ds7035
5 Followers

Karen was settling into her new life in New York quite nicely. Resting in her Brooklyn apartment, she took a minute to admire the new business cards that bore her name, Karen Smith, Vice President, Digital Systems Inc. Commonly known as DSI, it was one of the worlds largest publicly traded tech companies.

Karen was proud of her title, but only a few at DSI knew she was the company's professional submissive. The 35 year old blond spent time every day working out, keeping fit, and attending to her appearance. All she needed now was for DSI to put her to work.

Karen's first assignment was an overnight with Ron, the Chief Recruitment Officer. Their mission was to drive to Albany to meet with and sign a contract with one of the country's most talented computer programmers and bring him on board for DSI.

The recruit was only 20 years old, but he had several competing offers from major tech companies. However, DSI did some research and discovered this budding computer superstar was a regular visitor to fetish websites and his main kink appeared to be spanking, abusing, and dominating women.

Karen watched all of the videos he gave likes to and read everything he posted in chat rooms. After a few hours of research, she knew exactly what he was into.

Ron scheduled a meeting with the recruit at a suite in the Albany Hilton where they would make the final pitch to land the recruit. Ron was in suit and tie and Karen wore a conservative skirt and blouse with her hair pulled up.

The recruit showed up late for the 2:00 pm meeting and upon meeting him, Karen was surprised at his feminine appearance. He was only a little taller then Karen, with a slight build, and a soft voice.

After 30 minutes, Ron felt like he was not making progress. Karen didn't speak during this time, but noticed the recruit looking at her body several times. She watched the recruit and thought about her approach if she had to take over.

When it was clear the meeting was going nowhere, Ron said he had another call, left the room and turned the meeting over to Karen, in keeping with their plan.

After Ron left the room, Karen smiled, established eye contact, and said, "You have heard our offer, read the contract, and we know it is equal to our competitors." He didn't respond to this, but when Karen said, "However, we can give you something no one else will, something you want so much" he perked up and gave her a quizzical look.

Karen took out a pen and placed it next to the contract on the table. She looked directly at the recruit and said in a soft and weak voice, "I know what you want to do to me." His eyes widened and he gulped hard. Karen continued, "You want to punish me... you want to spank my bare ass... slap me in the face... maybe beat me up a little."

The recruit trembled and stared at Karen, finally whispering, "Yes... Yes I do."

Karen said, "You can do that to me, right here and now. I will take all the punishment you want to dish out." When he stood up, she could see the bulge in his pants. Karen sharpened her tone and said, "Only after you sign the contract."

The recruit said, "I'll sign" and picked up the pen, but hesitated. He had a confused look on his face and said, "This isn't a trick is it?"

Karen stood up and said, "After you sign, you can do anything you want to me." Karen reached back and let her blond hair down and said, "I'll prove it. Before you sign, you can slap me one time. Give me one right across the mouth."

His hand was shaking when he put the pen down and they both positioned themselves for him to deliver the blow. He slowly raised his right hand and delivered a slap, but it wasn't too hard, hitting Karen on her left cheek.

Karen gasped upon receiving the blow, but only because she knew that's what he wanted to hear after hitting her. Then he picked up the pen and signed. She had to step out of her submissive role and instruct him where to sign, date, and initial. After the eight page document was signed, she put it away and DSI had him under contract for five years.

Then Karen stood before him and said, "Do with me what you will."

He took Karen by the shoulders and started shaking her but it was awkward. She thought he must have forgotten all the things he wanted to do to a woman. Karen was passive and she relaxed her neck and arms enough for him to feel like he was really rag-dolling a woman.

Then he sat and motioned for Karen to bend over. She bent over his knees and let her entire body go limp over him. He pulled Karen's skirt up, slid her red panties down, and spanked her bare ass. He kept spanking her, one cheek then the other until Karen's ass was red and she could feel it burn.

He spanked Karen's upper thighs and went back to her ass again until his hand hurt. She heard him mumble how good this all was. He had jerked off to this fantasy a hundred times and now it was coming true.

After beating her ass, he was starting to gain some confidence and thought he wanted to do some of the other things he saw done to women on the websites. He moved one knee until Karen slid to her knees directly before him as he sat in the chair. He gently lifted her chin and she knew what was coming next.

He reached back and slapped Karen in the face, harder than the last time. Her cheek reddened slightly and he looked at her pretty face as if to admire his work. Then he raised his left hand and slapped the other side. He went back and forth and poor Karen's head rolled from one side to the other with the blows.

Karen sensed his testosterone level rising as he administered the beating to her. She would let him get what he wanted from her as she knew it was her job to make sure he was satisfied, but at some point she had to bring it to an end and that would not happen until he orgasmed.

Karen would have sucked him off or let him fuck her, but she didn't sense he wanted that. She felt like he just wanted to dominate and abuse her. As she absorbed the slaps to her face, she unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her body and her black bra.

Karen saw his eyes go to her belly and she knew what he wanted to do next. She gave him room as he got down to her level and they were facing each other, both on their knees.

The recruit was breathing hard. Karen unbuttoned his pants and let them fall and she pulled down his underwear. He had a nice little erection, not too big but plenty hard.

Karen put her arms around his neck and said, "Go ahead, I know you want to beat me up." Her belly was lean and toned and he gently ran his hand over it, stopping to finger her belly button. This next act felt like a taboo to him and she sensed he needed encouragement to go through with it.

Karen whispered in his ear, "It's ok, give it to me, beat me up, punch me in the belly." Upon hearing this he drew his fist back and punched Karen in the stomach. She took the blow and let out a small cry. He wasn't much of a puncher, but Karen played the role of the submissive jobber.

The recruit was still for a few seconds as his mind processed what he just did to her. Then he went at her again, punching her belly four times, two rights and two lefts, then stopped.

Karen sensed he was close and she thought she knew what he needed to hear to put him over the top. She whispered in his ear, "Beat me up some more, hurt me." He punched her with his right fist four or five times then pulled her tight and hugged her. She felt his cock pulsing against her belly and felt the wetness as he came. She held tight and pressed her belly against him to help him get the maximum orgasm.

They held each other tight for a long moment. He was breathing hard and saying, "thank you" over and over. This gave Karen a little time to begin to recover.

They held their embrace and Karen said, "You gave me such a good beating. Now let's get you cleaned up." After a few minutes, they were pretty much back to normal. Karen texted Ron and said, "It's done, we got him."

Ron came back to the room a few minutes later and it was like nothing had happened. Ron welcomed the recruit to DSI and walked him out saying HR would be in touch tomorrow.

Ron and Karen made plans to drive back to New York the next morning and he left for his room not wanting to know what happened between Karen and the recruit.

Karen enjoyed a room service meal alone and spent the night reflecting on how far she had come.

ds7035
ds7035
5 Followers