Karen's Angels

Story Info
Karen meets like minded girls, and a business model is born.
5.6k words
4.63
11.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers

*** As Karen's rideshare "service" becomes more popular, she can't keep up with demand, and discovers a solution to her problems. Karen the Rideshare Whore, becomes Karen the Rideshare Madam. I hope you enjoy, and as always, I appreciate your thoughts and comments. ***

Chapter 1

As I pull up to the gym, I peg her right away. As my fare raises her hand to get my attention, I notice her beautiful French manicure. This is a greater feat than you would think, because most people looking at her, would never have seen more of her, than her chest. I am not saying it is big. I am saying it is fucking HUGE. I am a healthy 36DD, but she has to be a damn G cup or better. Obviously fake, but as the boys say, "Who fucking cares?" Those titties are like an amusement park ride. I have done my share of licking pussy, so I am immediately interested in taking a ride on the Magic Mountains.

As she gets in and confirms her destination, I waste no time, getting inside her head. I ask her, "So, where do you dance at?"

I love how flustered she gets. She stammers, "Wwwwhat do you mean? Why would you ask me a thing like that? Why do you think I dance?"

I look back at her in the mirror, and give her a knowing smile. "Come on hunny... The nails, those tits, and who else is coming out of the gym at two in the afternoon? Especially dressed like THAT..."

I see how see looks down at her huge, gravity defying tits, in the tight as a second skin, tank top. I am pleased to see her nipples hardening as she does this. Then I see her look farther down, at her form fitting, lycra shorts, that are so tight, I not only can clearly see her pussy lips, but I can also tell that she is shaved. I am joking of course. You can't actually tell that, no matter how tight the shorts are. However, they are tight enough to nicely spread her lips, and give her a very enticing camel toe.

I love the way she blushes as she realizes that she must look like sex on heels, to anyone that sees her. I tell her, "Don't worry Sweetie. You look amazing and I always say, if you got, flaunt it. I used to dance myself, back in the day. It becomes second nature, dressing to get attention. I know it was for me. I used to LOVE the way people looked at me. I loved knowing that every guy and girl that saw me, was undressing me with their eyes. I loved knowing that they all wanted to fuck me... My GOD... even now, thinking about it, has my pussy gushing. How about you? Do you feel like that too? Do you get excited knowing that I wanted to bury my face in your pussy, as soon as I saw that camel toe you're sporting?"

My GOD, a rush of excitement SHOOTS through me as I see her blush BRIGHT red, as she covers her spread open pussy lips with both hands. I also love how her nipples harden even more. I mean those things are poking through her sports bra and tank top, like two good sized pencil erasers. She could put an eye out with those puppies.

She is so shocked by my boldness, that she doesn't say a word. I keep pushing her, "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? I know for sure that my tongue DEFINITELY wants to get your cat..."

She laughs and gives me a wicked smile, as she finally says, "You are SOOO bad... You really want to make my kitty purr?"

"Oooooh yes," I tell her as I quickly divert to an alley not far away, that will give us a little privacy. As I drive, I notice that her hands are not so much covering her pussy, but more pressing and rubbing in small circles. I give her a BIG smile in the mirror, as I put the SUV in park. Now I can really enjoy the show.

She spreads her legs, and starts to press one finger along the prominent groove in her lycra shorts. I tilt my mirror down, so I can enjoy the show better. She validates everything I suspected about her, when she starts to really give me a show. I can see her chest rising and falling, faster and more erratically, as she presses her fingers harder between her swollen, gaping lips. She raises the other hand and cups her huge round tit. She grabs that big nipple between her thumb and finger, and pinches it, and twists it, and pulls it. The whole time watching my face, enjoying how excited, she is making me.

"You want to come back here and help me?" she asks me, as she gives me a playful wink.

I throw the door open, fumble with her door, and then and almost dive into her lap. She turns sideways on the seat and leans back, to make my access easier. I press my face HARD against her thick, swollen pussy lips. I grind my face in her prominent groove, enjoying the feel of the lycra encased pussy, molding to my face. I press my lips on those thick lips and start to suck and chew on them, through the tight, thin shorts. I start to feel and taste her juices. I suck them through the slick material. She GRABS my head and presses me HARD into her sensitive pussy. Then she almost begs me, "Take them off... PLEASE take them off NOW... I need to feel your mouth on my pussy... I need your tongue STABBING into me..."

I reach up, grab the waist band of her shorts, and YANK them down fast and rough. I need that pussy in my mouth, just as bad as she needs it in my mouth. When her tight stretchy shorts hang up on her sneakers, we both start desperately trying to free them, and her legs. She actually kicks one of the shoes off so hard, that it slaps up against the brick wall, of the building that forms the alley. We both giggle like school girls. Then I launch myself back up her long sexy legs, and land tongue first in her VERY wet and VERY willing pussy.

"Mmmm," I moan out as I enjoy the taste of her pussy. She is musky from excitement and still salty from sweating at the gym. I love eating another girl just after she finishes at the gym or just after she has finished a number at the strip club. Call me crazy, but the taste of sweaty arousal, is like catnip for me. And by the way this girl has my head in a death grip, I can tell that her kitty, is loving my nips... See, I can't stop myself, even in the middle of eating another girl out.

Before I can crack myself up again, she surprises me with a gush of fluids so strong, that she sprays my face and and hair. I lurch up, couching and sputtering. I look up at her face, and she looks shocked and embarrassed. She sees that I look like a drowned rat, and apologizes, telling me, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... It just happens sometimes... you know... when I am REALLY excited..."

I start laughing hysterically and assure her, "Sweetie, it's fine. I fucking LOVE that you are a squirter. I love even more, that I could make you squirt like THAT... Of course, now you have to clean me off," I tell her, as I work my way up her body.

Just before my lips can meet hers, I feel my tits sort of catch on hers. I look down and see my big tits are caught under her even bigger tits. I laugh as I have to lift my body up, so that I can get past her tits. My laughter catches in my throat, as I feel my tits slide over hers. They are so full and firm, they feel fucking amazing pressed against mine. Then I feel her hard nipples dragging against my tits, like they are carving a groove in me. I feel my own nipples get rock hard in response. Maybe they feel jealous, and want to show off too? I can't be sure, but I am sure of one thing. They DEFINITELY rise to the occasion.

I feel her lips meet mine and she kisses me, and licks my face. I can tell that she is enjoying the taste of her pussy on my face. Well, there is a LOT of it for her to like... and to lick, LOL. See, there I go again...

Her hand finds one of my tits and she cups it... SQUEEZES it... I GASP into her mouth as we continue kissing passionately. She breaks the kiss just long enough to moan out, "I love your tits. They are so soft and supple." She SQUEEZES it again, for emphasis.

I tell her, "Are you kidding me? Yours are WAY bigger. They should have their own zip code." As I say this I reach my hand to one of her huge tits and try to get one of my small hands around it. "See, I can barely get my hand around it. And these nipples," I say as I pull one with my fingers, "are fucking amazing."

She moans loudly in response to my pulling her nipple, and tells me, "They are my weakness... If you stimulate them, you can OWN my ass... I literally lose all control." I abuse this knowledge, by doing just that.. I love the way she GASPS and moans, and her whole body responds. I pull up her tank top and then YANK the cups of her bra up and over her big full tits. Then I latch my mouth onto one of her big hard nipples. I suck... I lick... I BITE it... She actually SCREAMS out, "FUCK YESSSSSS," as she tries to rip my ears off, pulling my mouth harder onto her nipple. I give it one last VERY hard bite, as she rides another strong orgasm.

As she gets control of herself, I lay on top of her, cradling my face against her big full tits. I could REALLY get used to sleeping here, I think to myself. She finally rouses me and says, " I hate to break the mood, but I really have to get to the cub now."

As we get dressed, she asks me, "So, do you do THAT with all your customers?"

I tell her honestly, "I do it with a lot of them, but I usually charge for it."

"Seriously? You are a prostitute? You drive people around AND fuck them? That is so fucking hot. I have actually been thinking a lot about making a little extra money on the side... you know, other than just private dances."

"Oh I know exactly what you mean? How do you think I started hooking? I found out that guys will pay a LOT more for me to suck their cocks, than to grind on them. If you are interested in making some extra money, maybe we can work together?" I suggest to her. "I am Karen by the way. We sort of jumped past introductions and straight to pussy munching," I say laughing.

She laughs with me and says, "I'm Jenn. It is VERY nice to meet you. I think we will become VERY close friends... I mean closer than even before, when you had your face deep in my pussy, LOL."

A thought occurs to me, so I bounce it off of Jenn. I ask her, "How would you like to turn your first trick tonight? I could hang out at the club, and you could bring guys out and use the Rover, for some alone time. You can give me a cut of what you make. Hell, if you find some guys who are interested in a tag team, you and I would really rock their world."

I see the wicked smile that spreads across her face, and I know her answer before she even says it. She does surprise me with what she says next though. She agrees, and offers, "You know, there are a couple more of the girls that are talking about similar stuff. Does that same cut go for them, if they want to bring guys out to your car?"

"Hell, YES," I tell her, and I pull into a spot, way in the back of the employee parking lot. It is perfect, the overhead light is broken and it is far enough from the stage door, that we won't be surprised by anyone coming out of it. I send her off to get ready for her shift, and I walk down the street to an all night market, to get more wipes... LOTS of wipes.

Chapter 2

Shivers of excitement started running down my spine, as I hear the music start thumping, and I see more girls showing up, and entering through the stage door. I am immediately overwhelmed with nostalgia, for when I was dancing. Some of the most exciting nights of my life, happened in clubs just like this. Even this many years later, I can feel electric thrills racing through my chest and exploding in my pussy. There is no more exciting feeling in the word, than looking out at a crowd of hungry, lust filled men, all cheering and making it crystal clear how much they want to fuck me. The feeling is like a drug to me and even this many years later, I still feel the desperate need for it.

My reminiscing is suddenly disturbed by Jenn's laughter and slurred speech as she is leading a big burly looking guy through the parking lot. I can see from how Jenn is swaying, that she has been indulging in some alcohol or drug induced courage. It is a VERY good thing I am here or she would probably have ended up raped or dead or both. As they approach the SUV, I open the door and step out to meet them. "Hey Jenn, who is your friend here? Is he looking to party?"

She confirms my suspicion that she is stoned, when she slurs, "He'sh Brick... and he definitely wants to party... He'sh a party boy.. and I am gonna suck his dick sooo good..." As she says this I realize that she is leaning on him with one hand and her other hand is locked in a death grip on the guys crotch. He doesn't seem to mind because he has a VERY large hand groping one of Jenn's big ass tits.

I intervene to make sure Jenn is not taken advantage of. I tell the guy, "So here's the deal Brick... It is 100 for a blow job, 200 for a fuck, 250 for the combo meal... Feeling up her tits is free... As long as you purchase something off the menu... So, what's your pleasure, big boy?"

He tells me, "HELL, I am gonna tear this bitch up. I am definitely down for the combo meal. How much for the two of you though?"

"You want little old me Brick? You sure you can handle me? I am a grown ass woman and I will make your hair curl. If you think you can handle the two of us, that is going to cost at least 500, more if you want anal."

I see that I caught him by surprise. He asks me, "So anal is on the table? With you or her?"

"Hey, it's your dick, where do you want it?" I ask him.

He answers, "No offense to you, but ever since I saw her shaking her ass on that stage, I been thinking about how it would feel to split that ass wide open with my cock."

Jenn is clearly on autopilot and is going to suck his cock whether he is paying or not. Even as Brick and I are still negotiating the deal, she is on her knees, and pulling his cock from his pants. I snatch the floor mat from the floor of the back seat, and pull her off her knees, as I put it down under her. As I do it, I tell her, "You will thank me tomorrow, when you come down from your high. You were just about to tear the shit out of your knees on that gravel. She giggles in response and just takes his cock into her mouth. I lean back against the SUV and enjoy the show.

Brick apparently has low standards for blow jobs, because I am almost embarrassed at how Jenn slobbers and gums that poor cock. I smile to myself thinking how I can really rock this guy's world with my mouth. Maybe I will before I let him go... I lift my skirt and tease my now rather moist pussy, as I watch the show and think about how I am going to show her how it is really done after...

I can't wait. I tap on Jenn's head and when she releases is poor cock, I lift her up. I tell her, "Girl, play to your strengths, let him play with your tits, while I show you how to suck a cock." Without waiting for her response, I get on my knees and take his cock into my mouth. He is not big, but not small either. Maybe he is close to 7 inches. I lick around his smooth bulbous cock head... I suck enough for him to feel the pressure and enhance the sensation of my tongue swirling around the head. I flick my tongue along the pee slit and I feel his whole body jerk with pleasure.

I look up to see the look on his face, but Jenn's tits are so big, they literally block my view of his whole head. At least I can see his big rough hands groping and squeezing her tits. I push my head forward and slide his cock past the opening to my throat. His hips BUCK against my face, as he is clearly surprised to feel his cock all the way in my throat. As I continue to suck his cock, I reach up and start to finger fuck Jenn. Her pussy is so fucking wet, I feel her juices running down my wrist and onto my arm. I start to push her wetness around her tight butt hole. I feel her JUMP and reach back to swat my hand away from her tender butt.

I stop sucking Brick's cock just long enough, to tell Jenn, "Trust me, you want me to get your butt lubed and opened up some. This guy ain't huge, but you definitely don't want to take his cock in your ass dry." Then I move my wet fingers back to her tight butt hole, and push a finger inside. I swirl my finger and spread her open slowly as I continue to suck Brick's cock. I want to keep him on edge, but not make him cum. I want him to be able to enjoy his fuck or momma doesn't get paid. I push a second slick finger into Jenn's butt hole. I spread them apart, as I twist them in circles.

When I feel that Jenn is ready, I grab her hips and turn her toward the SUV, as I take Brick's cock out of my mouth. I take it in my hand and guide it between Jenn's firm full butt cheeks. I rub his saliva covered cock, along her slick pussy slit, and then push it up to her waiting butt hole. I feel him trying to JAM his cock into her, but I am still holding it tightly, so I force him to enter her slowly. I can't have him hurting my girl. If she is going to be one of my working girls, I got to make sure she stays healthy enough to stay in the game.

As I am basically fucking Jenn with Brick's cock. I am on my knees still, and I have a front row seat to her anal fucking. I have never had this view before, and I have to admit, it is making me horny as FUCK. I release his cock as he gets past her tight ring, and he is able to enter her more easily. I stay there on my knees, watching his cock disappear inch by inch into her ass. I start to rub my pussy, as I watch. I see him bottom out in her, and I hear her YELP. I start to finger fuck myself faster and harder. As if he is on the same plan, I see his cock pull out and push back in faster and harder. I keep pace with his cock, fucking my pussy with my fingers, as he fucks her ass. Neither of us lasts very long. I see his balls clench together and I realize that he is cumming into Jenn. I slam my fingers into my pussy, as I press my thumb on my clit. I push myself over the edge.

After Brick hands over the 500 dollars agreed upon, I give him my rideshare card, and tell him, Spread the word, Karen will get you where you want to go... And if my plans work out, you will have your selection of "rides". So, please consider us, when you absolutely need to get there..." He walks away laughing and telling me, that he is sure he will be in need of my services again.

When he is out of sight, I send Jenn on her way. I am sure someone will miss her soon, if she doesn't get back to work. As I watch her waddling back into the club, I think, "Yes, she is definitely walking like she was just fucked in the ass." I wonder if it was wrong for me to negotiate for the sale of her ass, without even asking her? As I count the money, I realize, I don't care, LOL.

Chapter 3

I realize that I fell asleep in the car, when someone knocks on the window, and I jump up and freak the FUCK out, as I try to figure out what is going on. I see a pretty Blonde looking in at me. I lower the window and see that she is wearing a plaid school girl skirt and a white blouse with the tails tied under her tits, exposing her flat stomach. I am immediately realize that she is obviously another dancer. I also realize immediately, that I am VERY attracted to her. The obvious question, is why the fuck is she knocking on my window? So, I ask her, "Why the fuck are you knowing on my window?"

"Oh, I am sorry... I didn't mean to disturb you... It is just that... well Jenn said that... well, you know... that you are helping her make extra money... and I want that too. Is that OK?" She blurts out.

To make sure she knows what she is getting into, I ask her, "Do you understand what you will be doing? Are you prepared to do what ever I tell you to? Can you do that?"

"Yeah... I mean why not? It is not like I have never fucked dudes before or sucked their cocks. What's the big deal? If I can get paid for doing it, why shouldn't I?" she responds.

"What about other girls?" I ask her. Then I tell her, "Many of my clients are women, and they enjoy the company of other women. Are you comfortable with that?"

spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers
12