Karen's Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see her blush, she is obviously not prepared for this. Not wanting to show any hesitance though, she tells me, "Sure... Why not? I mean it's not like we will be dating... It is just sex, right?"

Seeing a golden opportunity, I get out of the car and stand in front of her. I get in her personal space, so that I can feel her tits almost touching mine, our faces are very close. I tell her, "Show me. Show me that it is just sex, and you are comfortable with it." Then I lean in and kiss her. I feel her flinch back slightly because I surprised her, but she recovers quickly. I feel her lips press against mine. I slip my tongue between her lips and roll it around hers. I suck her tongue into my mouth.

I touch the bare skin of her tight stomach, and I feel her GASP into my mouth. I trace my fingers up her stomach and under her blouse. She is not wearing a bra and her tits are small, but very perky. I squeeze her tits, and pinch her nipples. I feel them harden between my fingers. With my other hand, I touch her bare thigh between her thigh high stockings and her short skirt. I feel her JUMP. I kiss her harder. I feel her heart racing and her breathing become a rasping pant. I slide my fingers up under her skirt. I feel the heat, and to my great satisfaction, wetness, of her pussy. I feel her whole body slump against me as her legs get weak. I love breaking in a new girl. I love knowing that point where they actually let themselves go and start to enjoy lesbian sex.

To seal the deal, I take her hand in mine, and guide it to my VERY wet and VERY willing pussy. I slide her fingers in the slick groove between my swollen lips. I press her fingers against me HARD. I press one of her fingers into me. I use her hand to fuck it in and out of me. I push a second of her fingers into me. I guide her thumb to my clit, and rub and PRESS it. When her fingers are coated with my juices, I lift her hand. I guide it to her mouth. I tell her, "Taste me... Taste my pussy on your fingers." Before she can resist, I push her fingers into her mouth.

I see the look of shock and surprise on her face. Then I see the look on her face, as she is deciding that it isn't as bad as she thought it would be. Then I see the grin form on her face, that tells me that she is curious, and wants to know more...

I slide back onto the back seat and pull her with me. I lift my skirt and she comes face to face... well face to gash, with my soaking wet and spread open pussy. "Kiss it," I tell her, as I pull her face into my pussy. I am not giving her any chance to back out. I want this pretty blonde's face DEEP in my pussy. I can feel her breathing, deeply. I can tell that she is smelling my scent and deciding that she likes it. I feel her lips press against my swollen, sensitive pussy lips. I feel her tongue explore my wet slit. I feel her push it inside me. I encourage her, "Mmmm, that's right... lick my pussy... fuck me with your tongue... make me cum with your mouth."

She is a very eager student, and a natural pussy eater, because she is bringing me to orgasm VERY fast. Maybe it is the thrill of turning this very pretty and naïve girl. It doesn't really matter. All that really matters, is that I am on the edge of an explosive orgasm. When I feel her nose press against and rub my clit, I have such a strong orgasm, that I gush all over the poor girl's face. She has no idea what is happening, and bolts up from my pussy, like it bit her. I laugh hysterically, and ask her, "You've never seen another woman squirt before?"

Her eyes are wide in surprise and wonder, as she tells me, "No never... I have seen stuff like that in porn, but I thought it was bullshit. I thought it was something they made up to sell videos. I have NEVER seen... FELT anything like THAT before."

I tell her, "Well, it doesn't always happens and for me, it only happens when someone REALLY gets me going. And YOU... You were amazing. Don't tell me that was your first time eating pussy... You are fucking amazing. You are a natural cunt muncher."

I love the way she blushes as I say that. I see embarrassment, but I also see pride on her face. I grab her and pull her to me. I kiss her lips and suck on her tongue. I moan as I tell her, "I love the way my pussy tastes on your lips and tongue. So, tell me honestly, what did you think about eating my pussy? What do you think of the taste of pussy? Do you think you can do that again? Do you want to?"

She looks at me with a look of wild lust and just says, "Yes, I fucking LOVED it all. I want MORE. I want to taste my pussy on your lips... Can we do THAT?"

I smile at her and say, "Oh YES," as I flip her over and crawl down her body. Kissing my way down to her perky tits and tiny nipples... I suck... lick.. BITE them... I feel her whole body react. I kiss down her smooth tight belly... I lick and kiss her sexy belly button... I kiss down to her finely trimmed landing strip. I kiss down to her pussy lips. Just like every other part of her, they are small and cute. I nibble her lips. I lick lightly along her sensitive groove. I flick my tongue on her exposed clit. She GRABS my head and holds me TIGHT to her pussy, as she is surprised by the unfamiliar and overwhelming new sensations. I take advantage of her already overstimulated state, and really start to stab my tongue into her, tongue fucking her as I suck on her sensitive lips. To really push her over the edge, I push my finger into her tight butt hole. I feel her clench around my finger and then BAM, she cums like a bomb, and gushes her juices on my face.

As she lays there stunned, I crawl back up her body and kiss her. I slide my tongue in her mouth and give her a good taste of her pussy on my mouth. I break our kiss, to ask her, "So, how do you taste? Does your pussy taste as good on my mouth, as mine tasted on yours? And how about that squirting? I guess we proved that, THAT is not a myth or something made up for porn. I guess you didn't realize that you are a squirter, eh?"

I see her blush and smile, trying to get her thoughts unscrambled. I can tell that she is experiencing sex induced brain damage, LOL. Finally she says, "My God... just my GOD... What the fuck WAS that??? What did you DO to me??? I have NEVER, felt an orgasm like THAT. You are like some kind of witch... a sex witch... You did some kind of magic on my pussy THAT'S for sure."

I tease her, "So, I guess you liked it? Does this mean that you want to work for me? I can't promise that you will get rich, but you will have some amazing sex, and you will get paid to do it. Are you in?"

"FUCK yes," She answers. I would do it for free, just to feel you do THAT to me again.

"Oh, I will DEFINITELY do that to you again. But I also will need to to use that sexy body of yours, and that talented mouth, to make us some money. You are definitely on the team. Jenn is already on Team Karen, so see if any of the other girls are interested. Oh and I forgot to ask, do you have a drivers license and car? Also, what is your name? We kind of just jumped into the sex and skipped the introductions."

"I'm Beth, and yes I know a few of the girls who will be VERY interested in joining us."

"That is great Beth. If you want, you can interview them, like I did to you..."

I love the devilish grin she flashes, as she tells me, "Oh it will be my pleasure to make sure they have the spirit and skills to join Team Karen. I hope I can "interview" them half as good as you did me."

As she is walking away, to return to the club, she turns and tells me, "One thing though. I am not sure about Team Karen. I was thinking more like Karen's Angels. What do you think?"

"I like it. I like it a LOT. Now, get that sexy ass back in there, and find me some Angels...

*** I hope you enjoyed Karen's journey of discovery, as she stumbles upon a business model, that will make sure her rideshare service REALLY rises above the rest. As Always, I appreciate your thought and ideas regarding where I take this series. ***

12