Karen's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

"This close," and holding his thumb and index finger against each other, he said, "I was that close to getting into that great looking piece of ass, and hell, what made her bolt ... She must have lots of guys after her and nailing her with her husband being out of town all the time," Jerry thought out loud to himself. "Hell, she has the most hair on a pussy I have ever

seen" , and wondered if he would ever get another chance to get it on with the woman.

*****

Walking from her home, Karen walked to her car in the drive, and after leaving her place drove to her church. Entering through the massive double front doors, Karen found herself moving through the church to the hallway that led to the minister's office. The door was open and looking inside to the small front office of the church secretary, found it was empty and she moved to the door leading directly into the minister's inner office.

As she passed through the open office door, she turned slightly to the left and saw Reverend Fillmore behind his desk, and she spoke softly, "Pastor, may I speak with you, it's very important."

Karen watched as the man-of-the-cloth looked in her direction; she realized her state of mind had not changed from the skirt and top she was wearing when she went to her neighbor's. Only then did she realize how wet the crotch of her panties were, and her sex creaming!

"Ohmygod, I have another man's semen all over my sex and I'm here with my pastor," Karen thought to herself.

"Come in ... you're looking lovely this afternoon ... what can I do for you Mrs. Green," the middle-aged minister asked.

"I must speak to you in private ... I've done something terrible and sinful, and it could ruin my marriage."

Tears started to flow from Karen's eyes once more, and she was uncertain how to admit that she had permitted another man to touch her body in an intimate way, and that she had even touched a male's penis, a colossal one at that. and even now his semen was likely inside her sex, and she knew her pubic hair was covered with crusted sperm.

For several minutes, no matter how she attempted to clear her mind and vocalize why she had come to the church, Karen was unable to do so. Finally her mind allowed her to say, "Adultery ... Pastor Fillmore, I ..."

Knowing that the woman was about to tell him that she had committed or had nearly committed adultery, the minister rose from behind his desk and walked over and slid the sign that read "DO NOT DISTRURB - IN CONFERENCE," then he shut his office door and slid the deadbolt.

Reverend Fillmore was able to keep his sexual activities confidential within the church, and had found members of this congregation to be highly versed in the art of adultery, more than in any of the previous four churches where he had been a minister. Only this time he knew that the woman in his office was highly religious and he had always thought to be

above reproach. There was no doubt that Karen was hot blooded, more so than any of the other women in his congregation.

Wondering if she would be an easy conquest or would she resist at first, he knew that she would be the best so far; his experience taught him a crying woman is usually very aroused. He'd performed some funerals and almost without exception he'd fucked widows weeping and rubbing their bodies up against him. He felt he was doing the Lord's work. This one, he thought, will be better than the three young virgins he had previously counseled in the privacy of his office.

Walking over to where Karen was seated, he took her hand in his and led her to the large sofa on the far wall of his office. He also flipped the two buttons that would record the meeting he was about to have with the distraught woman.

"Mrs. Green, or may I call you Karen during our meeting, as I have found being informal helps in times like this, and you may call me Mark." Smiling as he held the hand of the attractive woman, and sat down a small distance from her, and looking in her eyes, stated, "You used the word adultery, is that what has you so upset ... you went outside your marriage for sex... do not be afraid to tell me what happened, as you must recall that our Lord said not to judge ... and the conversation will only be between the two of us ... so tell me what's going on, Karen ..."

Using her first name, he understood, would make her trust him with her deepest secret.

"For the past weeks I have been attracted to my new neighbor ... and allowed my mind to think of him in carnal ways, and my mind to picture the two of us in intimate acts ... you understand ... you know what I'm getting at ... right?"

"Yes, but don't let things like that bother you ... we're attracted to the opposite sex, and even the same sex. I counsel women who are lesbians, women who have what you might call -- perverted desires -- but are still able to function normally. Clinically speaking, that is ... " His voice was reassuring.

"Reverend Fillmore ... I mean Mark, I would have agreed with you regarding that concept until what happened today ... I went to the man's home and wanted to experiment with him sexually in a limited way... he appears to be bigger... no, I must admit he is bigger... in a man's way." Pausing, she asked, "Mark, it is difficult to speak of this... you know, as a man, what I mean by big... his penis is as thick as a baby's arm!"

"Go on ..."

"It's like a giant snake, and when I talk to him, I'm having a conversation with his penis!"

"How do you feel about that?"

"Well, I want to play with it, then suck ... then lick it, chew on it ... and then it squirts at me ..."

"It sounds like a happy penis!"

"It looks angry to me! It gets red, and swollen, but it doesn't talk ..."

"If it could talk, what would his dick say to you?"

Karen stopped talking, and gave Mark a 'look', "Are you just leading me on? Who ever heard of a talking penis?"

"OK, continue ..."

"Mark, today while I was visiting my neighbor, I ... I touched ... oh," and as she spoke her tears rolled from her eyes, as she thought of having held another man's penis in her hand, and even permitted him to touch her sex. "While I was touching him, I allowed him to search inside the legs of my shorts - the same ones I have on ... with the big leg holes. He fingered my sex, and I had an orgasm .. a couple of orgasms ... and he rubbed his member against the lips of my vagina ... and he gooshed all over my pussy." She paused to take a breath and noticed that Mark was breathing funny.

"Mark... does this mean I'm a bad person... should I tell my husband ... what can I do... my husband is the only man I've touched or allowed to touch me."

As she spoke, Karen once more started to sob and this time she was shaking in her grief, and as she did so, found comfort in the arms of her minister who had reached out to hold her while lost in her own self pity.

"Reverend Fillmore ... Mark ... I allowed the man to place his ... thing ... his penis against my sex ... I moved my hand up and down ... I took his penis and rubbed it up and down my pussy lips ... we were in his kitchen ... setting on stools at the breakfast nook ... I made him... he squirted his stuff ... Mark... I feel so sinful... tell me what to do ..."

She might have been repeating herself, but it was important that Mark fully understood what she trying to say. She wanted more, no question about that and her body was ready for more and her face was red, her breathing shallow, and she wanted to hold something in her hands. A giant cock obviously but Mark knew he was no match for this well hung Goliath.

Within a few minutes, and how or why it occurred, Karen was soon being held and then her lips were welcoming the pressure of her minister's lips. Slowly and with no effort to stop the man from removing her top, then her shorts and the tiny panties she was wearing, Karen was on her back, and she watched, knowing she must stop what was occurring, but had no will-power to do so.

When she watched her minister stand and remove his slacks and then his underwear, she saw his penis wasn't similar to her husbands... it was larger than but not as large as Jerry's. "I must stop allowing myself ..."

Allowing his eyes to view her pubic area, he saw the thick growth of hair over her sex. Spreading her legs open, Mark noted it grew just as thick down and around her labia and onto her inner thighs. I wonder if she ever shaved her pubes, the minister asked himself.

Moving his mouth to her turgid nipples, he sucked first the left one, then the right, and as he did so, eased the woman onto her back. Her smooth thighs were spread open. She lay there still mumbling about the size of her neighbor's member.

Karen felt the pastor move from her body, and he buried his face between her thighs. "No ... Mark ... not that ... I've never done that ... stop we can do something else ... but ..." The sensations of a man performing oral sex on her for the first time was more than Karen could comprehend, and within a few minutes, she was crying out her release. "I'm going to cum ... oh, Mark ... you're making me cum!" Karen's body became stiff as she let down three climaxes, one after the other from the oral stimulation of her clitoris.

Moving back up on the woman, Mark lay so he was against her sex, and as he was kissing her, he felt her accept his tongue in her mouth. After some time Karen moved and asked, "Can we get up now ... I need to leave ... Mark, how could we have done this? I'm scared! No Mark, take it out, we can't do it again, I'm married, and you're my minister ..."

He rolled her onto her stomach.

Karen felt the cock against her ass jerk, and realized that something fantastic was about to happen, that the preacher was swelling and on the verge of baptizing her vulnerable rectum. There was a muffled gurgle behind her and she felt his stiff throbbing rod of flesh burst like a dam as he gave a thrust into the back of her upraised buttocks and emptied his hot sperm in spurt after spurt far into the depths of her asshole. Karen thought the ejaculating cock would never stop shooting into her and could feel the hot sticky fluid overflowing around the instrument and forcing its way out of the stretched opening of her rectum. She gasped out a deep sigh of regret as she felt the deflated and limply hanging cock slowly withdraw from her flooded behind. There was a barely discernable wet, slurping sound as it slipped out from between her full white globes.

After going off the second time, Mark walked into the private bathroom off his office, and after washing off his private parts, returned with a wash cloth and asked, "Would you like this, or we can shower together..."

"No, I have to leave ..."

"Karen, you should come back next week at this time for more counseling and we can discuss you problems a bit more ..." As he spoke, Mark reached out and hugged the nude woman while groping her buttocks.

Chapter 3

During the drive home, Karen revisited the acts of sin she had committed during her visit to her minister, and as she drove, knew that her life was changed forever. "How can I ever face my husband?" Then again she asked herself, "Do I want to ... at least a man found me attractive enough to have sex with me... and he went down on me... my god that was wonderful... and I came three times..."

Arriving home, she was going to park in the garage, and remembered that she had not moved the trash cans she had placed in the area where she parked, so turned off the SUV and decided to move the car inside later.

Just as she exited her car Jerry walked up to the car, reached out and opened the door for her. As she stepped from the car, he looked at her legs and noticed the damp spot on the crotch of her shorts.

"Hello, I was just on my way over to see if I could take you out to dinner this evening, as I just got some great news and want to celebrate," Jerry said with a wide grin that showed his perfect teeth.

"No really, I need to ... let me change my clothes. Okay, you have a deal, but what kind of restaurant are we going to... I need to know how to dress and what to wear."

Following the woman into her house, Jerry decided to see what would happen if he followed her to her room, or how far he would get before she stopped him. They walked down the hallway to what he could see was the master bedroom, and it appeared another room had the wall removed and this made for a very large master suite in the house.

Walking into the bedroom, Jerry walked over and sat in a large Queen Anne style chair that faced the bed and also, he noted, the bathroom. As if they were a couple, and with her back toward him, Karen pulled her top over her head and dropped it on the floor. Karen unsnapped her shorts and they slid down her legs and stepped from them where they lay.

Only then did it dawn on Karen to turn around and see where the man was. To her utter surprise, he was seated in her chair and watching her as she had undressed and now stood only in the tiny thong of a panty, she had chosen to wear. "Jerry, I'm sorry, I didn't know you followed me into my room."

As she spoke, Karen moved her left arm across her prominent and pointed breasts, Karen could feel her face turn red. "You ... Jerry ... I ... must understand something..." leaving out about she and the minister, told Jerry, "Only my husband has ever viewed my body, and touched me ... until you did so this afternoon," she said. Karen reached down and removed her very damp underpants. "Jerry, you do believe me, don't you?" As she spoke, Karen begin to cry and her body was rocking back and forth.

Getting up from the chair, Jerry walked over and took the sobbing woman into his arms and told her, "Shhh, don't cry, I believe you and feel honored to know I'm the second... maybe I should leave the room... no, I have a better idea."

Walking the trembling and crying woman to her shower, he turned on the water and when it seemed to be the correct temperature, held her hand as she stepped into the water's spray.

As he spoke, Jerry walked back to the chair in the room and sat down, informing the attractive woman, "When you're done, let me know and I will dry you off."

Karen watched the man move from the chair in her bedroom and walk to the bathroom and pick up a thick towel and move toward her water droplet covered body. She shivered, not from the cooling effect of the air in the room passing over her body, but in what she considered brazen and lustful acts in being nude before another man in the same day.

While allowing the man to dry off her body, Karen watched his eyes as he took in the sight of her, and he liked what he was viewing. Briefly she thought of what she had allowed to happen with her minister, but felt only a void in her actions. Neither guilt nor a desire to repeat the acts with the parson entered her mind; she shrugged it off as a spiritual experience.

Now was different, and yet for someone who had always respected her sexual moirés, couldn't understand how she could allow a stranger to dry her body, and view every square inch of her flesh. Karen felt a moment of panic as the man moved behind her, and she felt his hands pull her buttocks open, knowing that he was assuredly viewing her sphincter, and yet she did not feel embarrassed.

Stuart has never done this for me, he would find the act of viewing my anus revolting, and yet here is a strange man, assuredly viewing my anal ring ... I, "oh my god ..." Karen moaned out as she felt Jerry move his lips to kiss her anus. Was this Jerry's idea of affection?

Standing up, and encircling the woman's waist with his arms, Jerry felt her body surrender to his own, and he whispered, "Now or later?"

Karen felt her head drop forward and her body felt limp as she suddenly felt an orgasm... and she would have fallen if his arms weren't holding her. Every nerve ending in her body had been brought to the surface of her skin, and after his kissing her, to feel the man's tongue pressing and licking her anus, she had felt the man stand up and pull her body to his. The intimacy of being kissed in such a way, then feeling his erection pressing against her buttocks as he held her, caused Karen to climax stronger than she ever had during sex with her husband or this afternoon when Mark had went down on her.

Driving to the restaurant, a Japanese one famous in the town for fresh Sushi, Jerry held the woman's hand. When he stopped at a traffic light, he looked at her and found she was staring directly at him.

"Is something wrong... if so, I apologize for anything that I did to upset you?" he asked.

"No, I was only thinking of how you touched me this afternoon, and yet when we were in my bath, and nude, you did not take me to bed ... you could have and you are certainly aware of the fact, right?" With a hint of mystery in her eyes and her voice, Karen asked, "Do you often kiss woman ... kiss their most intimate and private spot of the human body ... do you, Jerry why did you do that to me?"

Having to explain why a man licks a woman's behind or her pussy, for that matter, is not a good way to start dinner. He chose not to answer her.

Over dinner Jerry found the woman to be highly knowledgeable about things going on in the world, and as they spoke, found she could be witty in her comments. Her naiveté was refreshing.

Finally he asked her if her comments about only he being the second man to view her nude was true, and if she had many lovers in her life?                             "Karen, I'm not prying, but what are the circumstances with your husband?"

Then Jerry saw the expression on her face and realized the subject was an unpleasant one and might spoil the mood. It was a dinner date, not a counseling session. He decided to change the subject.

"You're a sweet girl, Karen. I like that about you ..."

"Yes, I'm old school, as they say. Jerry, tonight you became the first man to look at my buttocks ... and kiss and lick my anus ... what prompted you to do that... you know, put your mouth on my backside?

And lick my asshole? "

She continued. "You made me climax from what you did ... were you aware of that ... oh god, Jerry, I've never been with anyone except Stuart ... and you're thicker and much bigger ... is it painful for a woman? How can such a monster penis ..."

Then she looked into her dinner partner's eyes, really for the first time and asked in a whisper, "Can we go to your place ... I can't cheat on my husband in his own house ... don't laugh at me, please?"

Leaving the restaurant, Karen watched the face of the man as they rode toward home, and she understood that she was going to once more on the same day; commit a carnal act with someone other than her husband. How can I have allowed myself to become involved in sex outside my marriage?

Moving to where Karen stood, Jerry unzipped the dress down the back, and then eased it over her shoulders and down her arms, and let it fall around her feet. Still standing behind the woman, he unfastened the clips of

her bra and then moved it down her arms watching as it landed on the floor near her dress. The panties she was wearing were a French cut, and accented the firm rump of her bottom.

For several minutes they and talking with each other, yet Jerry's cock never softened during the fifteen minutes or so. To his surprise, he watched the woman stand and allow him to caress her breasts and nurse at her nipples. His fingers sought out her wet hot sexual core, and as he fingered her, his thumb was applying pressure to her clitoris. His other hand was playing with her hips and a finger tip pressing her anus.

Suddenly the moment had come for her, and Karen reached down and held the manhood that had been touching her legs, stomach and pubic area for the past several minutes. Opening her thighs she captured it between them, and moved her lips to the man who was going to bed her in a short while, and she immediately begin to probe his mouth with her tongue.