Karen's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before turning back the covers, Jerry had pulled her flush body against his own, and once more Karen reached down and captured the firm member in her hand guiding it between her legs.

Moving with him onto the bed, Karen was unprepared for the immediate entry between them, as she had thought there would be some foreplay.

"Ummmm, oh ... Jerry, it feels awfully big ... wait... let me... oh god

you're going in me." The fullness of the thick penis, which was thicker than her wrist, and she knew must be at least ten inches long, was surprising to Karen. Jerry pushed into her, then pulled back out, the long and thick shaft was rubbing against her fully enlarged clitoris. Wrapping her legs around the man's back, Karen was soon feeling her sex being battered and stretched open by the large cock and she knew that her body would never again be satisfied by the size of her husband's peter.

Karen turned and raised her body on her hands and knees, and believing this was the best angle, whispered, "Jerry ... my butt ... you want to be the first in my ... I've never before ... be gentle and ..."

Pulling her cheeks open, Jerry felt the woman shudder, as if she knew he was about to touch her anus in some way. When he once more kissed and licked her rosette, Karen sobbed out, "Ohhhh, you're creating such a need to feel you like that again ... do you want to butt ... butt fuck? Jerry, you can ... do you like kissing me there ... is that nice for you as it is for me ... you're making me fall in love with you ... oh Jerry, I'm a married woman ..."

Slowly, and with ease, Jerry was burying his massive erection up into the bowels of the woman. Her sounds and few words were telling him how she wanted her ass butt fucked, and he moved as he thought she'd like it. To his surprise, he listened as Karen shouted out, "My ass, fuck my ass, never stop ... my god I want it like this forever... Jerry, never stop fucking my ass ... shoot your seed up my ass! I want your cum now!"

Chapter 4

Standing in the shower, and as she washed her hair, Karen wondered how it would feel to pop by the church and see Reverend Fillmore? Since the time she had sex with him, she had not returned to the church for Sunday worship, and she felt an urge to attend the service this Sunday. She wondered about the sex she had with Mark.

Her thoughts: "Oh, I just called him Mark ... I wonder if he wants me again ... he was the first man besides my husband to have me ... maybe I'll see him Monday as Stuart leaves this evening for his trip to Portland."

Leaving the church after the service, and as she extended her small hand to the man who had first seduced her into committing adultery, he said; "It's so nice to see you again ... why don't you drop by the rectory this week."

"Mark... I mean Reverend Fillmore, maybe tomorrow morning around ten, if it's is just to have a chat ... I need ..." Karen said in a whisper, well knowing what would happen if she went to the church office tomorrow

morning.

Driving home, Karen noted it was nearly half past three, and hoped Stuart would have left for his trip, which he had. The thought of her cheating on Jerry bothered her, but then she thought, "Why can't I feel guilty about cheating on my husband?"

She was home alone, and when the phone rang and it was Jerry, she spoke with him, but declined the date he wanted for dinner later that evening.

Chapter 5

Today was her appointment with Mark, and she decided to take a soaking bubble bath, and as she bathed, shaved her armpits, and then her legs. I want my legs silky smooth today, Karen thought as she shaved them until her hand could feel no stubble in any spot on her legs, especially her thighs. Thinking to her self, "Mark, I don't know why I'm willing to meet with you, and I know you'll want to have sex with me." Smiling at the devious thought of giving more than she would get when they had sex today, she said out loud, "Mark, you'll get more than you expect, as I have gotten a lot of experience since I last had sex with you ... you, the man who broke my wedding vows ... you'll be surprised at what I have learned."

Dressing in a pair of stockings and garter belt, and no bra, Karen slipped on a scoop neck top, that exposed most of her full breasts. The skirt she chose was a long black one, with a slit from the bottom to just above the knee. Splashing on lots of cologne, she laughed when she thought how she was going to spay this on his underwear and shirt today, and Mark, you should have fun explaining this to your wife.

When she reached the church, Karen walked to Mark's office and walked in as the secretary was not present at her desk in the waiting area. Mark's door was closed, but Karen walked over and as she turned the knob and opened the door prior to her hearing Mark and a woman's voice.

Pushing open the door, there before her eyes was Mark and his secretary, Maggie Kemp, and they were having sex ... and knowing Maggie, the fact caught Karen off guard. "My god, what is going on? Mark -- - what, Maggie you two... sex... you're having sex!"

Karen watched as Mark got up from Maggie, and was thoroughly surprised when viewing the woman's nudity, as the church secretary also rose from the sofa where she was being fucked by the minister of the church. The woman was stacked!

Maggie always wore clothes that were loose on her and oversized, and they had concealed the fact the woman was at least a 38-D, with a 21-inch waist and hips that looked to be about 34-inches. The hair over her sex was the blonde color of that on her head, and it was thick, but lightly trimmed along the edges of her legs.

"Hell, I forgot to lock the damn door," Mark shouted out, in unprofessional language, Karen thought, as she saw his cock sticking out from his body. "I forgot you were due for an appointment today, Mrs. Green."

"Karen, please don't tell my husband or anyone about this," the now crying Maggie was pleading as she attempted to cover her massive breasts and pubic area. The wetness from her sex was running down her legs, and

Karen smiled and told the two, "Your secrets are safe with me, but my god Maggie, you should dress in a manner that would show off your perfect and delicious body ... Reverent Fillmore, I will call you for another appointment.

Taking one more look at the wetness running down Maggie's legs, she knew that Mark had dumped at least two loads of cum in her pussy before she opened the door. In reality, Mark had just shot his third load of

cum into the woman, and Karen knew that the man produced large doses of spunk from his manhood. Once more she looked at the nude body of the church secretary and thought, I want to see more of her ... hmmmm.

Chapter 6

Karen dressed and returned to the church. Walking into the office, she saw that Maggie was not there, but Mark's door was open. Closing the door behind her and locking it, Karen removed her blouse, then her skirt and walked over and sat in the chair in front of Mark.

Pushing her hips forward in the chair, she spread her legs. She told Mark, "Eat my pussy before you fuck it, eat me now!"

Epilogue

When she first licked Maggie's sex, Karen knew this would not be the last time she would want to perform oral sex on a woman, but was so different than she and Buffy had explored together.

That fateful afternoon proved to be a major surprise for Mark all around, as Karen begged him to bugger her. And finally he and Karen convinced Maggie to give him her cherry sphincter.