Karen's Betrayal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella wouldn't normally need a reason to be cruel, but tonight she was annoyed for two reasons.

"How come Stephen always beats me to the pretty ones, huh?" She asked the girl beneath her calves. "Why couldn't you have worked your slutty charms on him instead of good Lady's sister?"

Penny groaned and drooled on the floor between her forearms, cuffed together by her silver bracelets with a short silver chain to the integrated hasps. The hasps on the other sides of the cuffs circled two bolts in the floor. Her ankles were decorated with similar jewellery and attached to similar floor bolts, keeping Bella's human footstool in place.

"Instead, your charms..." Bella nudged the weight hanging from one of Penny's stretched nipples with her toe, releasing a small squeal from her charge. "...Landed poor Maria in a time out crate for the night."

Bella sipped more wine and sighed. If Stephen was going to be sniffing around the Stone woman then she could lose the opportunity to make her move, worse he could succeed in his endeavour and bed the fancy bitch, leading to all kinds of complications.

She rose huffily to refill her glass from the decanter on the side table, but on turning back she saw Penny had flexed forward enough to rest the weights suspended from her nipples on the ground.

"You cheeky little cunt. I can't turn my back on you for two seconds. You are a slow learner, but don't worry sweetheart," she sneered venomously, "I am here to help you with that."

Picking up a length of rope the Mistress threaded the cord into the frightened girl's ponytail and dropped the other end over one of the many lengths of chain criss-crossing the ceiling. Penny strained her head to see what was happening, mewing and banging her feet on the floor with what little movement they had when she saw the steel hook with a ball on the end which Bella had retrieved from the wall rack of instruments and to casually dip in a jar of lube.

"Hush pet." Bella cautioned.

Penny let out a sob, but stopped moving. Her arms were aching, her breasts sore and she was exhausted from a long day of constant physical and psychological strain. She just wanted to lie down somewhere, anywhere. Even the floor would be fine. "The spot on the rug at the foot of Mistresses bed, would be perfect, heaven even." she thought, gazing at it longingly.

Gag speak pleas came from the sobbing girl, but although Bella was well versed in the sub-language she completely ignored the squawks of displeasure as she pushed the ball into the pert rump. Bella attached a second rope to the eyelet on the ass hook and threw it over a ceiling chain to join the first rope emanating from her Penny's ponytail. A third rope was wrapped around Penny's chest above and below her breasts, squeezing them delightfully, locked off at the back, and the remaining cord then tied with an adjustable knot to the two rope ends dangling from above. When Bella tightened the rig, Penny's head was pulled up by her hair and strain put on her anus. Penny found that if she relaxed the arch of her chest then she could just rest the weights on the rice covered floor, but at a painful cost thanks to the added strain on her head, neck and butt, and so quickly rose back up.

Bella huffed off to the kitchen to find something to eat, while the girl dribbled and pawed at the floor dejectedly with her elbows and knees in her wake.

---

Stephen and Karen made their way through dinner, becoming steadily more loose as the evening drew out thanks to the constant refills from the waitress, who seemed to always be lurking over their shoulder, waiting for the last dregs of a glass before swooping in to top it up.

When the waitress once again gracefully retreated, Karen silently assured herself this glass would be her last, and quizzed Stephen regarding the bracelets. She had noticed the waitress had one on each wrist and also a matching silver choker, a red ruby gem in each.

"I wanted to do away with key cards for access to the guest rooms, and also the RFID tags staff use to access tills and computers." Stephen replied.

"Because us stupid guests keep losing them?" Karen interjected.

"Precisely. Bracelets seemed like the logical choice because they are unobtrusive and, dare I say, aesthetically pleasing."

"But she was wearing a matching choker as well, and why two RFID bracelets?" Karen quizzed.

Stephen chuckled. "Just how the uniform turned out for the staff I suppose."

"But what do the male guests wear? I'm sure they don't take kindly to being put in ladies' finery!"

Stephen rolled up his sleeve and showed Karen his own wider leather version of the bracelet, a blue gem mounted upon.

"Ah, very modern" She said with mocking appreciation.

"Thank you" Stephen grinned roguishly at her and continued, "how about desert? I am sure a woman with a figure as beautiful as yours doesn't indulge in it enough."

Karen felt herself blush as Stephen seemed to command a waitress over the briefest glance and asked for the menu.

"You're very flattering, but if you think a few flattering words are going to get me to agree to come back to your room tonight then you don't know me well enough yet." Karen ran a nail down the menu in front of her, coming to rest on a double chocolate gateau with strawberries and cream.

She tilted the menu to Stephen and smiled wickedly. "This, on the other hand, knows me very well and we find each other very agreeable." She said while tapping her nail to the laminated page.

"Well in that case, perhaps it can chaperone us." Stephen said with delight..

---

They wasted no time getting back to Stephen's apartment, where Karen was blown away by how forward he was. It was not the usual gentle, timid touching, exploring and undressing after awkward first kisses. As soon as the door closed Stephen forcefully pushed her back to the wall and raised her arms above her head, before one hand came down to grab the hem of her skirt, brushing her sex in the process and causing her knees to buckle in lust before regaining her footing in time for her pinned arms to be released so he could lift the dress over her head in one motion and re-pin her wrists with one hand, whilst the other roamed her curves.

In animal response, Karen's breathing became throaty and her hips ground forwards to find contact. He undid his belt and kicked off his trousers while biting into the smooth taut skin of her perfumed neck, savouring the scent as she gasped. He then placed his palm on the warmth between her legs and easily slipped his two middle fingers in. Delighted with how wet Karen was, he rewarded her with a rhythmic rub over her g-spot, retracting back and sliding forth over and over so the heel of his hand would pressure and rub over Karen's clit before his fingers penetrated again.

Karen could feel the climax building as her intimate muscles tensed around him, but all too soon he stopped, his hand pinning her hands to the wall above her came down to join his other, first dropping his trousers, then lifting and spreading her thighs around his back to effortlessly lower her onto his solid prick. The gasp and moan of pleasure pouring wetly from her lips caused his erection to tighten and pulse within her as he ran his nails down her back with one hand while squeezing her tight behind with the other. He couldn't resist gently pushing against her rosebud, to which Karen responded by biting hard into the muscle of his shoulder rather spoil the moment with verbal complaint.

He growled and thrust forward, slapping Karen back into the wall to elicit a moan and a squeeze from the firm thighs encircling his waist.

In the morning and not long after dawn broke, the sun risen to cast a bright white light through the windows accompanied by the menagerie of songful avians, Karen lay exhausted, following only a few hours of sleep. After exploring Stephen's Kamasutra, they had made their way outside onto the veranda to the private hot tub where he had held her, letting the gently bubbling water seemingly cleanse them of the repeated acts as the high receded to contentment.

Sighing at the dawn chorus calling her to attend to her reason for the trip she rolled over, but a gentle but firm hand around her waist pulled her back. Stephen nuzzled her neck as his insistent morning erection also nuzzled between her cheeks.

"Ha" Karen let out a shriek of laughter followed by a groan before clawing his arm off of her waist and getting up.

"Good morning" He said before looking pointedly at the tent she had abandoned in the covers

Following his gaze to his prick. "And good morning to you." she purred playfully.

"Where are you leaping off to?".

After slipping the evening gown back over her shoulders, she leaned over to give him a peck on the cheek. "Thanks for a wonderful evening my dear, but duty calls."

"You can use my bathroom, you don't have to go" Stephen smiled

"I have my first appointment at ten, and I am going to need a bucket of coffee before that." Karen replied as she rummaged around under the bed for her knickers and shoes.

"Will I see you again tonight?"

"Perhaps, I will be here all week, but I think I am going to need some time to recover..." She replied trying to sound more hard-to-get than had already been demonstrated, and then examining the bruises on her arms and legs before absently adding "... or perhaps we could do something a little less physical".

12