Karen's Comeuppance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halfway up he felt the phone chime indicating a text from Karen.

I'm here. What do you want me to do.

knock on the door

Dave hoped Alice would figure out a way to stall Karen for a few more minutes.

*****

Alice ran to room 609 and almost barged inside before realizing she should double-check that the room was empty. She waited for a second to get her breath back and then knocked. Hearing no response she slowly opened the door calling out "housekeeping" to anyone who might be inside. But Dave had been right, the room was entirely empty.

Hearing a ding from down the hallway to indicate an elevator had arrived Alice quickly closed the door and slid the door chain closed.

"I can't let her see me or hear my voice," thought Alice. "But I need some way to keep her here for a few minutes to make sure Dave can return the luggage."

She pulled out her phone and quickly opened a text-to-speech app. She was about to test it when she heard a cautious knock on the door.

She opened the door to the extent the chain allowed her to, making sure to stay out of sight.

"Who is it?" the somewhat robotic voice on Alice's phone asked.

"Who do you think it is?" asked Karen. "It's Karen. Now give me back my clothes."

Alice stood on her tiptoes to look through the peephole in the door and typed into her phone for the robotic voice to repeat.

"I don't have your clothes."

"You said," Karen began. "That if I came here you'd give me back my clothes."

"Shit," thought Alice. "What did Dave even tell her?"

"I said that if you came here you'd get your clothes back."

"I cannot believe you, you rapist!" Karen cried. "I do not deserve this! Give me my clothes and delete that video."

"If it was rape why didn't you go to the authorities?"

Karen simmered. There were many reasons why she hadn't, but the biggest was her seemingly consenting in the video (Alice had cut it together from unrelated clips, but Karen didn't know that). Even if Karen couldn't remember any of what had happened, would anyone believe her?

"Give me back my clothes," Karen repeated.

"First you have to give back the clothes we gave you."

"Let me in and I'll give them to you."

"No, I want you to take them off in the hallway and pass them through to me."

"You want me to do what?" Karen replied, glancing up and down the empty corridor.

"Strip. Strip off your clothes." Alice quietly giggled to herself.

"I can't! What if someone sees me?"

"Well, we can always release the video."

Karen thought about screaming in response, kicking the door, demanding to be let in. But she realized that would attract more attention to her, which was the last thing she wanted right now.

"You'll pay for this," said Karen, thrusting the broken high heels she still held into the gap between the door and the frame.

Carefully, Alice took them, making sure that none of her body was visible through the gap.

"And the dress?"

Karen pulled the dress up over her head and angrily shoved it into the gap. "Take it!"

"Now the bra."

"The bra...?" Karen again looked nervously up and down the corridor. Nobody was there, but how long would this last? She unclasped the pushup bra and felt a wave of relief as she pulled it off and her breasts dropped out of the massive cleavage they'd been forced into.

"Surely you can do it more sexily than that?"

Covering her breasts awkwardly with her arms Karen shoved the bra into the gap and glared at the door.

"Give. Me. Back. My Clothes."

"You still have the panties we gave you."

"You can't make me give you these too," Karen cried. "I'll be completely naked!"

"That's a surprise," the robotic voice said. "Not too long ago you were saying how much you hated them. Have you grown to like them?"

"Fine! Take them!"

Karen pulled the thong down her legs, exposing her bare pussy to the air.

"What a nice little pussy you have," Alice said, not actually able to see anything. "So clean and hairless. Not something you see many ladies of your age with. Clearly, you know what the younger generations want."

"Give me my clothes!" Karen's voice raised, almost to the point of yelling.

"They're in your hotel room." Alice slammed the door shut. Hopefully, that had given Dave enough time to return the luggage and get out of Karen's room.

Karen banged on the door three times before her brain caught up to her actions and she realized the longer she stood naked in the hallway the more likely she was to be seen.

Instead, she grabbed her purse from the floor where she'd dropped it and started running back toward her room.

The run only lasted a few steps. Her now unsecured breasts bounced around painfully and Karen ended up doing a kind of jog shuffle, trying to hold her breasts in place and ensure that nobody who came along would see anything. (Though really, at a certain point how much difference is there in seeing a naked middle-aged woman standing in the corridor of a hotel whether or not you can see her nipples.)

Despite a moment of panic when she dropped her keycard as she fumbled to remove it from her purse and had to bend over to pick it up, Karen made it back into her hotel room without anyone seeing her.

Karen stood just inside the door, shaking with rage. Despite her attempts, she hadn't managed to see anything of the person on the other side of the door when she returned the clothes. As she thought back to the indignity of stripping naked in the hallway for a robot voice and rushing back through the hotel hallway completely nude she realized that she felt a sense of something she couldn't quite place her finger on. Excitement? No, it couldn't be. Definitely not. Embarrassment. It must have been embarrassment she was feeling, nothing else.

Trying to calm her thoughts, Karen saw that her luggage had been returned, though the clothes had just been thrown on top of the bed haphazardly.

Going to the pile of clothing she dug out one of the pairs of silk pajamas she'd brought with her and began to put them on, shuddering briefly as she once again saw her now hairless pussy.

Finally, exhausted and overwhelmed, she ordered room service and went to wash the heavy makeup off her face.

*****

Dave stood outside Karen's room with the room service cart she'd ordered. The food was wrong--a Caesar salad instead of a Waldorf, the chicken clearly seasoned instead of plain, a mojito instead of a piña colada--and now it was late. He'd spent the last fourteen minutes killing time after he'd picked up the food from the kitchen. Another minute and he'd knock.

He'd wanted to see if Karen had learned any humility that day.

She hadn't.

Karen answered the knock on the door wearing a bathrobe over pajamas and Dave could see remnants of makeup still on her face. Before Dave even managed to say a word, Karen immediately began complaining about the quality of the service at the hotel, how important she was, how she shouldn't have to wait for service, and how when he said he'd be "right up" with the food that shouldn't mean waiting fifteen minutes.

Dave apologized without meaning it, and then waited a moment to see what Karen's reaction to the food would be.

She took the silver tray lid off the food, stared at the food for a moment, and then threw the lid across the room at Dave, who barely managed to step out of the way.

"You sent me the wrong food!" Karen yelled. "This is not what I ordered! This salad is wrong! This chicken is obviously too spicy! That's not a pineapple cocktail! This is unacceptable!"

Dave sighed internally as he muttered platitudes to Karen about replacing her food. Well, she'd have to learn eventually, right?

*****

This one took longer to finish that I expected. Hopefully, the next chapter will be faster. At least the wedding is over! Next time we'll be at Karen's house and beyond.

12