Flight Risk

Story Info
My humiliating airport experience.
2.4k words
4.09
38.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maglana
maglana
17 Followers

(This is a work of fiction, written by me but not related to any real events).

~

I hated the airport. I didn't like flying, but it was the only way I could travel to see my family. Due to a crime I had committed in my teen years, there was a special note on my passport that stated that there was a legal requirement to search me thoroughly. I was 21 now and every flight, they searched me before and after. Thoroughly. At least this summer break, I was meeting my family in a state I didn't live in. We were going to stay with my uncle in his big beach house and it was going to be awesome to soak up the sun. That was the only thing getting me through this stupid airport experience.

When I showed my passport and ticket to the person working the desk, the expected happened. They gestured for a security guard to come over and escort me to the appropriate area for my mandatory search. I was told to sit down and wait, which I did for ten minutes. Three security guards returned, one of them grabbing my luggage while one of them produced handcuffs. That was new, the surprise evident on my face. He rolled his eyes, as if this was totally normal -- I had been here four months ago and I hadn't been handcuffed that time.

"Is this a new procedure?" I asked. He nodded, so I put my hands forward. He cuffed them, before using the cuffs to pull me up out of the chair. I was guided down a hallway, away from the eyes of other members of the public. At least, that's what I thought. The room I ended up in had a big glass wall, letting the busiest part of the airport see in. I knew they could see in because someone noticed us entering, nudged his friend, and pointed right at me. They were watching curiously. I swear, this room wasn't here last time.

The guard who had cuffed me, a tall man with muscles that were bigger than my head, uncuffed me again as the two other guards -- a woman with blonde hair and another man with a big beard -- put my luggage on a long table. They wasted no time opening all of my bags and beginning their search, one item at a time. I looked up at the strong guard as he set the handcuffs down on a table in the middle of the room.

"Take off everything you're wearing, put it all in this tray." He instructed. I took off my sandals and put them in the tray first, then unzipped my dress. I had chosen this dress in preparation for the southern west coast heat. I shimmied it down my body, my cheeks lighting up as I ignored the glass wall, and folded my dress neatly before placing it in the tray. There was an awkward pause.

"I said everything." The guard told me, and my eyes widened. My bra and panties? I hesitated, but I reached back and unhooked my bra, using my arm to cover my breasts. I was pretty gifted in that area, having a natural set of double d's, but that didn't mean I wanted the whole airport to see. I put the bra in the tray, then realised I needed both hands for my panties.

They were a pair of plain white boyshorts, and I turned by back to the window as I hooked both thumbs into the elastic at either hip, pushing them down to my ankles and stepping out of them. I heard a few whistles from behind me, a few jeers -- I couldn't imagine how many people were looking at my ass right now. I dropped my panties onto the tray. The blonde woman approached and took the tray over to another table, starting to examine the clothing.

The strong guard pats the table. "Sit." He orders. I hesitantly sit on the table -- I'm facing the window, though I keep my eyes on the floor. The guard stands at an angle, letting the airport view me as he puts on a pair of gloves, starting his search with my head. His hand forced my head up, and instinctively, I opened my mouth. His fingers pushed in, moving around every inch. When he was satisfied I had nothing in my mouth, he pulled his fingers out and wiped them on my cheeks.

I heard a tray being set down behind me and the strong man reached for something on it -- he produced a gag. I was in shock, about to protest, when he gripped my face again and forced my mouth open. I noticed that one side of the gag was flat, though the other and an inch-long cylinder. He pushed the cylinder into my mouth and fastened the gag behind my head.

"So nothing unauthorised gets in." He stated.

A big, firm hand grabbed my tit, squeezing firmly. He then felt around and under my left tit, using one hand to pinch my nipple and raise my breast up to get a better look underneath. He moved his fingers all over, pushing on the soft flesh roughly. He picked up a clamp from a tray behind me and tightened it on my nipple, and as I gasped and whimpered, I noticed a crowd forming to watch my humiliation.

The guard repeated the process with my right tit, down to the clamp. He produced a chain, attaching it to one of the clamps -- he then moved it over my shoulder, behind my head, then brought it down over my other shoulder to attach it to the other clamp. It held my tits up unnaturally high, and a second chain was produced to connect my nipples again, this time simply across my chest. It pulled them close together, making me look incredibly lewd.

He gave my arms and torso a quick pat-down, though it was clear to me that he wanted to get to the next humiliating stage faster. He made me put my hands out, and put a pair of mittens on me. The mittens were made of rubber and kept my fingers together, and my thumbs were against my palms. He then grabbed my wrists and brought my hands behind my head, cuffing my hands and looping the chain of the cuffs through the chain that was holding my tits up. It forced my hands to stay in place. There was no way I could move without causing my tits some serious pain, or remove my gag due to having no access to my fingers.

He pulled me to my feet and turned me around, bending me over the table. I was forced to rest on my tits as my ass was high up in the air, and he nudged my ankles apart so that everyone had a view of my ass and pussy. He spread my asscheeks and I could feel his breath on my hole, making me tense up. He let go to call over the woman, who I saw was holding a bottle of clear liquid. She set it on the table and put on new gloves, then picked up the bottle again. She squirted lube onto her fingers, and the man spread my cheeks again. Without warning, two fingers pushed into my asshole, making me squawk under the gag. They were thorough, pushing deep, searching for anything I might be carrying up there.

I hated to even think about it, but I was getting turned on by the probing.

When the fingers pulled out, the strong guard didn't let go of my cheeks. Instead, the woman picked something up and squirted lube all over it. Then the tip of it pressed against my asshole without mercy, the woman forcing it into me slowly. I whimpered and cried, feeling tears streaming down my cheeks as it eased into me. Eventually, with one big push, the item was inside of me. I could feel it stretching my ass, reaching lengths I didn't think possible.

"That adhesive should set in twenty minutes." The woman told the strong guard as they rolled me onto my back. Adhesive?! "Don't worry, girl. It'll dissolve in ten hours." She added, smirking at the distress on my face. The third guard walked over and helped the strong guard spread my legs, holding them in place. She removed her gloves, swapping them for clean ones. She began pulling at my labia, stretching them and parting them wide. She held my lips open with one hand and reached into the tray, producing a clamp. She pushed back my clitoral hood and placed the clamp on my clit, making me howl into the gag. Within seconds I could feel my poor clit throbbing.

Then came her fingers once more, lube (or adhesive) coated as they violated me. They slipped in with ease, partly due to my natural wetness, and searched my pussy for smuggled items. When she found nothing, she pulled out and took another item from the tray. I could see clearly that it was some kind of plug, which she coated in the adhesive and jammed into my pussy. I squealed, moaning and crying as it filled me. That wasn't the end of it, as she knelt down and twisted something on the plug -- I felt it get wider and longer inside of me, until I was at my limit. Once it was so wide that my pussy wouldn't give, she gave the bottom a hard shove. She did it until the base of the plug entered me.

I felt humiliated, but it wasn't over. She produced two more clamps and attached them to my outer labia, directly either side of my hole. She pulled them together and used a small chain to secure them to each other. She took another chain, attaching it to the clamp on my clit, then attached the other end to the chain bringing my tits together. I was mortified when they stood me up, making me face the window. There was a large crowd, taking photos of my poor body. I even recognised some people from my university classes, there was no way they didn't recognise me too once my face was visible.

"Send her items ahead." The woman stated. I turned, seeing them take everything away. The tray that contained the clothes I wore was brought over, though the only thing inside was my sandals. "Your clothes didn't meet regulation, but don't worry. They've been placed with your other items for an extended search." She explained as she set the shoes on the floor, and I put them on awkwardly.

"Stamp her and take her to the waiting area." The woman told the third guard before leaving. The third guard and I were now alone, and I was shaking like a cold wet cat. He picked up a tray and approached me, setting it on the table. There was a plate of ink and several stamps, and he selected the biggest one. It had a label that read 'CLEAR' on it, and he stamped my stomach. He turned me around, bent me over, and stamped my ass. There were a few other stamps that marked my skin; 'DO NOT REMOVE' on her forehead, gesturing to her gag, for example.

The guard walked me through a door and down a hallway. There was a golf-cart like vehicle waiting. He sat me in the back, facing the opposite way of the driver, and strapped me in. My legs and knees were secured far apart, sure to give everyone a few of my plugged up cunt. My torso was secured to the seat, and he hopped into the driver's seat. He then drove me through the airport at a slow pace, letting everyone see me. I was sobbing into my gag as people took photos of me, pointed and laughed, and some people even shouted out my name.

When we finally arrived, the security guard unfastened me and checked me in at the desk. To my surprise, they weren't going to make me wait in the lounge. They took me onto the plane ahead of everyone else to get me seated. The guard sat me at the very front of the plane, in a seat that was facing everyone else. The flight attendants assisted him, making sure I was strapped in securely. My legs were spread almost painfully wide, and I couldn't move any part of my body more than an inch. I was weeping as everyone began to board, eyeing me with amusement.

Everytime I fell asleep, a flight attendant woke me up.

I didn't get more than an hour of rest by the time my flight landed 4 hours later. I was the last person to be removed from the plane, though I was taken to an office instead of released into the lounge. They were careful as they removed every clamp, chain, and the gloves. The gag was removed last, as the adhesive wasn't going to get the plugs out of my pussy and ass.

"Your luggage got lost." A new security guard informed her with a grin. "Don't worry, though. We have something for you to wear." He added, and set a clear raincoat on the table. I frowned, but I decided to wear it. I zipped it up and realised my tits were pressing on the fabric lewdly, and the coat did not cover my pussy or ass at all. He then marched me out of the office, through a crowded area, until we stopped in front of my ride home.

The moment I saw my cousin Jimmy, I was humiliated on a whole new level.

"Holy shit Annie!" He looked mortified to even know me. "What did you do?"

"It's just airport policy, sir." The guard stated smugly. "Please leave the premises with Ms. Jones immediately." He added, and even though we were both humiliated, we left in a hurry. Jimmy took me to the parking lot, where he revealed to me that all of my male cousins were waiting. I swallowed thickly as they gawked at me, though I just wanted to go home. I sat in the backseat, wedged between two of my cousins as they pressed me for details of my airport experience.

As I got out of the car, the 10 inch plug in my ass slipped out and hit the pavement, right in front of my entire family.

maglana
maglana
17 Followers