All Comments on 'Karen's Cotton Undies'

by Paradiggler

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Sure What to Think

Really weird fucking tale if I ever read one!! I think most of this broad's "sexy????" odors would disappear if she would take a shower and I wonder just how much shit you, Mr. Author, would actually enjoy ingesting!!!!!

Actually, I guess this story is one mother-fucking aggregation of disgust and I will watch out for your name as author never to read any more and I'll try VERY hard to expunge this chunk of filth from my memory!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Warped

I cannot imagine anyone actually enjoying what is depicted here. Furthermore I can't imagine someone putting in the effort to write this.

DionysianDaughterDionysianDaughterover 8 years ago
Different strokes...

Although NOT MY CUP OF TEA I cannot deny that is well written. Different strokes for different folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Retching!!

I've read stories about smell fetishes before but none that included "fishy" smelling vaginas. Do you not know that a "fishy" smell is indicative of bacterial vaginosis? There is even a diagnostic procedure called the "whiff" test, a vaginal swab is taken and silver nitrate is applied to it and you waft the fumes past your nose. If the odor is fishy, Voilà a positive sign of infection. I suggest you get vaccinated for Hepatitis A, and B if you participate in eating bacteria and feces! Please, refrain from posting "fishy" stories here in future!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So well described - ignore the other comments

Each to their own and if you don't like it then read the hundreds of other stories that are on the site. I loved the description and the build up. There was no penetration and none needed to make it a great and erotic story between two people. I loved it and it brought back memories of some ex's who had wet and smelly vaginas and bums and just had to be devoured and deserved spending hours of licking. More please. Delicious! ;-) Steve

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 8 years ago
Bacterial vaginosis

The strong fishy smell is un indication of an unhealthy vagina. Bacterial vaginosis can be caused by many different things, and most of them are treatable. Why would it be arousing to leave treatable health issues untreated? Someone else might find this interesting, but it was not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
worship

I have grown in age to worship a woman when like this and unfresh nothing beats putting your nose to a pussy after long day of work

I'm lucky where my wife wears hose to work and scent of her gusset after 12 hr days is to die for

Thick mucky and purec

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Started off well, focus on fish smell was buzzkill

There is no woman on earth who would like to hear that their pussy stinks, but it's okay with you. Even if it stinks, the way it would go is, in your mind you think, "this pussy stinks, but it makes my dick hard and I love it", and then you say, "Your pussy is intoxicating and makes my dick hard."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent writing, flavourful imagery!

I love your stories. Such lovingly and well-described encounters with ladies’ most private shameful (?) bodily secretions. Their knickers slowly revealing their secret scents and stains and tastes. Oh, the sweaty stories those knickers can tell! Please write more. Especially about the daily history of the smelly skidmarks in the back of the knickers, how they smell and taste, and about the traces of faecal matter gathering on the glorious fine hairs around a woman’s anus. The feel and taste of those greasy soiled hairs on the tongue.

OldJock60OldJock6011 months ago

Can I have Karen’s phone number?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You lost me at 'fishy'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userParadiggler@Paradiggler
263 Followers
I have a deep fetish for women's dirty panties and toilet activities. My stories depict different scenarios in which women's most private bodily functions are highly eroticised in various sexual situations and are frequently highlighted by graphic descriptions of genitalia and...