Karen's Medical Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's eyes opened wide in shock. She was enjoying the warm caresses but the word cane had tightened up her whole body and she was almost rigid with fear.

'A cane across my bottom,' she thought. 'The marks, the pain!!'

Clare Williams spoke from behind her again. 'Now Karen, will you stand up and then bend right over and touch your toes, try to hold your ankles with your hands, will you please.'

She had used her christian name, called her Karen, less formal and more friendly, Karen thought--was she softening up, was she enjoying the sight of the younger woman, enjoying instructing her and touching the intimate area of her bottom. The voice had been very firm however and right now, Karen was thinking more of the cane that was about to be used on her--thank goodness it was only six strokes--but six was a lot when you had never had any!!

As Karen rose from the desk, Clare Williams immediately put her hands onto her waist from behind and helped her backwards—-------

'That's it Karen, just move back a few feet and then bend right over, that's right, right over,' and Karen bent over forwards and went right down and grasped her ankles just above the straps on the black high-heels. The feminine hands at her waist pulled the black skirt up a little higher, the hands moving around Karen's waist slowly to ensure the skirt was evenly layered, right up and over, leaving 4 or 5 inches of Karen's strong back on view before it came down to the trim waist and then the objet d'art, the twin peaks of the reddish, firm bottom.

'Now don't move, Karen, I'll help you keep your balance,' and Doctor Williams stood to one side, still with her hands on Karen's waist, as the feet of Doctor Smith moved to Karen's rear again.

Momentarily, Karen could see the weapon hanging down as she looked back between her legs, but then she closed her eyes and concentrated on keeping her balance. She needn't have worried--Clare Williams was holding her firmly about the waist, her thumbs moving over the skin of Karen's back and her fingers provocatively caressing around in circles.

'Keep you legs close together,' instructed Rodney Smith, and Karen shuffled her feet together until her thighs touched and then she waited,...and waited. She heard a 'whooosh' through the air but nothing--a practice run probably, she thought, and then another 'whooosh' and--------

'My God!!', the slice of agony as the thin strip of wood hit her in one line right across her bottom from side to side. Momentarily, Karen lifted her head and 'aaagh' rushed from her lips, before her head returned to its position hanging down once more, but she couldn't help the strong intake of breaths which made her breasts heave up and down tightly against her clothing.

Dr Williams' hand moved across Karen's bottom slowly, and felt the stripe that had risen straight away along the skin. A finger followed the stripe back again, slowing down even more as it went across the valley between the two firm cheeks, but no comments were made and Karen gritted her teeth. 'Whoosh' and the second strike landed almost exactly in the same position as the first and again Karen yelped at the pain...'Uuuugh'.

She had to concentrate to keep her hands round her ankles, but she bent her knees quickly and then straightened, just easing the pain a fraction but it was still there, a searing stripe pushing right across her arse like a red hot poker being placed upon her.

'Wait Doctor Smith, just a moment,' and Clare Williams' fingers went under the thong and began to roll the material, ever so gently, over Karen's bottom, down the cheeks and then down the legs just a few inches, letting the thong hang loosely just below the tops of the stockings. Karen still daren't speak, but she knew full well that the glistening lips and the blonde hair of her moist cunt were now on view to her two tormentors, and she was also aware that Dr Williams had moved her fingers slowly and with great care over her body as she had rolled the thong down. Quite what the purpose was of removing the thong, Karen didn't know, because it wasn't covering any of the target area at all, but perhaps it was intended to humiliate Karen a little more, or perhaps it gave Clare Williams a further excuse to touch the young woman's body and totally reveal the beauty between the backs of Karen's legs, as well as show off the pink anus nestling between her cheeks.

Karen was in turmoil, her mind racing round in circles as to how she should react to the situation. She had been reasonably well educated and had a warm, loving family, but terrible tragedy had robbed her of this love and warmth and, particularly when her brother had emigrated, she had been left to fend for herself. The money helped and she looked forward to even more in a few months time, but she had still had to endure and overcome the pitfalls in life, to learn from the mistakes and harden herself to being totally independent. The brief marriage had been a learning process and she had not had a steady relationship since, mainly because of her mistrust and also, she told herself, that she had not met the right man.

She had fucked a number of times though, she was a young, attractive woman with all the sexual needs of that age, but it had never been good enough to warrant extending the relationships for that reason only. This, however, was totally new to her.

Being spanked and caned while the whole of her lower body was open to close scrutiny from two adult Doctors, and what is more, she was obeying their every command. Two upright, respected pillars of the community were punishing her for a mistake at work and the female at least was taking undue time and trouble to caress and touch and disrobe her as much as she possibly could. The pain was just about bearable for Karen but what she was finding even more embarrassing was the fact that Doctor Williams' touch was kind and soft and soothing and...oh my God...it was so enjoyable.

Karen knew that her body was reacting to the other woman's touches, as she could feel the wetness building up in her inner lips, that oh so familiar feeling tingle in the folds of her cunt and the depths of her belly. 'Crack,' and the third stroke brought her back to the present and Karen shrieked again, feeling the pain a little lower across her bottom this time.

Now it was like parallel lines stinging across her arse, and she moved her knees backwards and forwards, trying to shake it off, but all she could do was suck the air into her lungs through the gritted teeth and keep her head down, looking at the floor and the two pairs of shoes behind her.

'Crack' and the fourth came more quickly after the previous stroke and was just as penetrating as the last, and its quickness caused Karen to gasp loudly again and shake her bottom violently. As if to placate the young woman, Clare Williams moved a hand from Karen's waist down over her bottom, across from cheek to cheek, stopping at each raised line to ease her finger across its length. As before, she lingered at the gap between each cheek and Karen felt the fingers moving more deeply into the valley, just brushing her anus as they moved in and over the cheeks, almost getting to the wetness of her cunt lips but not quite.

I'm being teased and tantalised, thought Karen. She is playing with me, seeing how far she can push me without retaliation--it's too nice to complain though, and I am supposed to be being punished, so I'd better just stay still for the last two strokes and then it'll be all over. She had been bent over, touching her toes, for some while now and, although she was a fit young woman, she began to ache and the hamstrings at the backs of her legs were beginning to pull, but what could she say or do. She was just easing her knees forward a little when 'crack', the fifth hit her even harder, right across another virgin area of white skin on the arse—

'Ouchh, Doctor, that hurt, ohhhhhh!' but it brought no comment from either of the aggressors, and then suddenly she felt a large male hand on one of her cheeks.

Rodney Smith ran his fingers up from the back of Karen's thigh, slowly up onto the cheek of her bottom and gently squeezed, at the same time pulling the cheek to the side ever so slightly. His hand ran down some more, to the bottom of the cheek again, and pulled ever so slightly once more, and this time the lips of Karen's wet cunt were opened just a fraction, a wonderful feeling of cool air and naked eroticism overtaking the pain in Karen's body. The magnificent sensation of pain and sexual pleasure had lifted Karen to a different and exciting plane in her young life.

Karen had given up being embarrassed, and knew that she only had the one more stroke to go, but now she realised that Doctor Smith had also taken an interest in what was happening to her body. This was wonderful, he was human, with normal male instincts after all. She had passed the point where she was worried about what they were seeing and was perhaps partially sad that the punishment was coming to an end---it was now that Karen wanted to be controlled even further, told what to do in a firm manner and even wanted them to take further liberties with her.

As if to emphasise this fact, she inched her feet apart a few inches so that her legs opened fractionally and this in turn moved the bottom of the cheeks of her arse open, revealing the glistening openness of the pink lips of her inviting vagina. The two Doctors glanced at each other and raised their eyebrows but didn't speak. Karen waited for some reaction or even the swish of the last stroke but it didn't come, and instead, it was Clare Williams' voice that filled the air.

'Just a little wider, Karen, for the last stroke---don't you agree Doctor Smith?'

'Oh yes, certainly. Let go of your ankles, Miss Small, and widen your feet if you will.'

Karen immediately knew that she had pushed the two Doctors past the bounds of just corporal punishment--and she didn't care. Not only was Rodney Smith a handsome man who she sometimes fantasised about, but she was also enjoying, very much, the touch of the attractive female Doctor. Karen let her arms dangle in front of her as she felt her bottom and cunt open up further, as she stretched her legs wider and wider apart--as far as she could go actually.

She looked incredible, her legs straight, her suspenders and thong taut across her thighs, and the glistening area around her open cunt and bottom wonderfully erotic. Dr Williams held the waist tightly as her colleague brought the cane down for the final stroke---'Craaaaack' it echoed round the room, certainly the hardest of the six, and Karen let out a short scream as her head jerked up momentarily.

'Don't move yet, Karen,' instructed Clare Williams, and Karen just hung, her bottom throbbing and painful, as the female hands moved from the waist over the cheeks of the red arse and down onto the back of Karen's thighs.

'Let me try and ease the pain a little, Karen,' and her hands rose again very slowly up the thighs, one hand on each cheek, gently rotating round the skin, kneading the firm cheeks, pulling them apart and then pushing them together again. A finger shot out from Clare Williams' right hand and ran down the crack between the cheeks, over the pink anus until it touched the wet, open lips of the young woman's vaginal lips. It rested for a second or two and then ran back over the anus onto the cheeks again. The finger repeated the journey, but this time stayed a little longer between the pink lips, moving firmly but gently in the wetness of Karen's cunt, making sure that Karen was absolutely aware of what was being pursued.

'Does that ease the pain a little, Karen.'

'Um, yes, yes it does,' and Karen made no attempt to move or object, and the tone of her voice quite clearly suggested that all was OK.

'Rest your head on the desk again, Karen,' and the young woman lifted her head and shoulders and placed them comfortably on the desk top, ensuring of course that her legs remained just as wide and provocative as previously.

'Miss Small has a wonderful figure, doesn't she Doctor Smith, such long, shapely legs and a beautiful bottom. Here, feel the soft, yet firm buttocks, and the strong back.' Rodney Smith looked at the stocking clad thighs standing astride in the high heels in front of him, and moved nearer so that his hand was able to feel the thighs at the top of the stockings.

The clock on the mantelpiece indicated that it was 10 minutes to eight, and very soon the surgery would have to be opened for the first patients, but which one of the three in Doctor Smith's room would be brave enough to call a halt to the proceedings. Clare Williams still held Karen's waist firmly and Rodney Smith's hands still moved tantalisingly over the young flesh in front of him, up to the cheeks of the firm arse, down onto the insides of the thighs and then back up again to place two fingers on the wet, pink lips at the entrance to the inviting vagina. Karen was fully aroused and didn't want the feelings to end. She relaxed her head and shoulders on the desk and tried to jutt her bottom up and open her thighs wider even more, really stretching the thong between her open legs.

This was a magical, new experience and she didn't want it to stop--she wanted the Doctor to put his fingers right inside her, to open her up and explore the depths of her inner cunt, she wanted Clare Williams to hold her body tighter, to tell her what to do, give in to their every whim and instruction.

'Go on Doctor Smith, make love to her now, there is still time--Karen really wants you to, don't you Karen,'

'Yes, yes, oh yes, please do. I feel so randy, just fuck me, please,' and her dirty language seemed to inspire the two Doctors on, as Rodney Smith unzipped his trousers and lifted his rigid cock into view before placing it at the entrance to Karen's inviting body.

In he went and pushed straight up as far as his member would go. Karen let out a gasp of breath as she felt the wonderful cock fill her insides and then begin the slow rhythm of a gentle fuck.

'Is she good, Doctor, does she feel good inside her cunt,' and Clare Williams had now taken to the foul language also.

'Oh yes, she feels wonderful, warm and accommodating---so much so that I think we should return to this enjoyable episode after surgery has finished, Doctor Williams.'

'Yes, of course, I quite agree. Karen, be here again at one thirty and be prepared for another spanking--oh, and take your panties right off now, and leave them off during the morning, please.'

Karen was so frustrated at having to finish and get to her desk that she would agree to anything that she was told---and she was also very much enjoying being controlled and instructed--a form of verbal bondage.

Her cunt was almost dripping and she ached for fulfilment between her legs, and as Clare helped her to a standing position and Doctor Smith made himself decent again, Karen slyly ran a finger down to her clitoris and gave the skin a quick, hard rub to ease the aching a little.

'Oh, and also leave your skirt off, please Karen. You have your white coat to put on, don't you,' insisted Clare Williams.

Karen had eased the thong from her legs as she rose, and now she obeyed the further instruction by undoing the skirt and pushing it down her thighs and onto the floor. Doctor Williams quickly fetched the white coat and Karen put an arm in each sleeve and then pulled it tightly across her body before doing most of the buttons up. The coat was almost skin tight around her figure, showing her superb curves, and she left the bottom two buttons undone, knowing full well that when she moved, the coat would flap open showing off her wonderful stockinged thighs--she was that raunchy.

Underneath the garment, her naked bottom and thighs felt incredibly sensuous, tight against the material and, if one looked closely, you could just see the protruding nobs of the suspender belt against the white coat---she looked stunningly sexy.

As the morning progressed, Karen's painful bottom itched and throbbed with excitement, and she became more and more excited with butterflies in her stomach while the tell-tale feelings between her legs were driving her frantic. There was no hint of what might be whenever either of the two Doctors spoke to her or popped into the reception for a moment, and this only added to Karen's excited apprehension—'My God, let the clock move on more quickly,' she thought.

As she sat at her desk in reception, her colleague, another attractive woman in her twenties, conversed about everyday things like the weather, the garden, her own children (she was married), but all Karen could think about was her lovely warm bottom and the hard cock that Rodney Smith had fed into her body for far too short a time this morning.

'You look very fetching,' said Lisa all of a sudden, 'how do you keep your legs so shapely.' Karen blushed at her colleague and looked down at her own lap where the white coat had ridden up as she was sitting, so that a large expanse of thigh was on view, almost revealing the tops of the stockings themselves.

'Oh, I go to the gym quite often and sometimes have a bike ride in the warmer weather. What about you? You look pretty fit as well, but you always hide your figure under trousers or a baggy jumper.' Lisa herself blushed now, and looked sheepish as she replied,

'My husband doesn't really like me to wear sexy clothes, he gets jealous if I go off to work showing my figure too much.'

'That's not really fair, is it. If you've got a nice figure, you should be proud of it, shouldn't you,' and the two young women giggled as the clock moved round to show that the Surgery was now closing.

Lisa said goodbye, and Karen watched as the other receptionist moved towards the door to leave the building. She probably did have a good figure under the dowdy clothes, as her legs were long and she had well rounded breasts under the jumper--perhaps she could be persuaded one day to dress a little more fashionably.

'Miss Small, will you come into my office please,' and it was Clare Williams who was beckoning from down the corridor. This was it, thought Karen, as her high heels clipped the polished floor while she walked. She entered the office and Doctor Williams closed the door behind them.

'Doctor Smith will be here in a moment but while we are waiting for him, Karen, will you lie on the couch please.' Karen did as she was asked, and could feel already the sense of obedience that she had enjoyed earlier, and she sat on the edge of the couch and swung her legs up onto the piece of furniture and lay back.

'That's it Karen, now just relax,' and as she spoke, Clare moved over the young woman and immediately put her hand on her thigh and ran it up to feel the white flesh above the stockings. On the hand went, higher up the thigh until it reached the soft pubic hair and the wetness that had never left Karen from the morning. Karen closed her eyes and fractionally opened her legs as the fingers moved gently through the pubes and ran up the lips that were now so sensitive.

'A little wider Karen,' the Doctor whispered and Karen's legs widened to each edge of the couch, and the fingers now moved between the lips and inwards, into the tunnel that was so willing. This had all happened so quickly--in through the door, up on the couch and Clare's fingers straight into the warmth of the succulent body. Doctor Williams was obviously just as rampant as Karen herself.

Karen let out a little sigh and bent her legs up a little so that Clare's fingers could move up inside her more easily and efficiently, and while doing this Doctor Williams unbuttoned completely Karen's white coat and then began to unbutton the tight white blouse. Karen took over this job and quickly the blouse was open and the two wonderful orbs were now seen straining at the tiny bra covering them.