Karen's Medical Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare took her hand from the warm cunt momentarily, in order to lift each breast from the restraining bra, and then she bent her head and licked the stunning nipples in turn, nibbling at them and sucking them.

This certainly made Karen sigh deeply and move her head from side to side on the pillow under her head, and she grabbed the Doctor's hair and pulled her harder onto her heaving breasts.

'Oh yes, that's wonderful, don't stop, please don't stop, oh yeees.'

A hand returned to the open cunt, and yet again the fingers went up to explore the inner depths of Karen's body, and then Clare moved her head along the body, until her tongue was able to dart out and lick the protruding nob of skin that was Karen's clitoris.

'Oh, oh, ooooh yes,' and again Karen's hand went to the back of Dr Williams' neck to push the face harder into her body.

'Ooooh, don't stop, please don't stop,' but that's exactly what Clare Williams did--she stopped and stood up straight at Karen's side and looked down at the writhing young woman.

'Is that nice Karen, is that making you feel good. Put your hands at the side of your body and don't touch yourself. You'd like some more wouldn't you Karen?'

'Yes, oh yes, this is torture, don't stop.'

'Well, you will have to do as you're told and obey everything that I and Doctor Smith instruct you. Do you understand Karen?'

'Yes,yes I do.'

'You will have to take some more punishment and then you can be satisfied, do you understand that also?'

'Yes, I suppose so, but not too hard, I have never been spanked or caned before.'

'Now take your blouse and bra right off and kneel on the couch, will you. Here, I'll help you,' and the Doctor slid the coat from Karen's arms and then moved closer and undid the bra catch and allowed it to drop to the floor. Karen was naked now apart from the shoes and stockings and suspenders, and she turned over and knelt on the couch just as the door opened and in walked Doctor Rodney Smith.

'She is almost ready Doctor,' said Clare, 'Just one more thing,' and Clare moved round to Karen's head and quickly slipped over Karen's wrists a pair of black, rubber cuffs that snapped together almost before Karen knew what was happening. Another first for Karen------to be restrained.

'Now, Doctor Smith, would you like to begin or shall I?'

Karen's cheeks looked beautiful from the morning's assault, warmly glowing, not marked greatly but still reddish across most of her arse. Clare went to her desk draw and came back with a short riding crop that she swished through the air to a wonderful sound, and she had decided to be first.

'Keep your bottom still, Karen,' said the older woman, and she drew her arm back before Karen felt the first 'crack' hit her left cheek full on, and then 'crack' the second came down just as hard on the other.

Karen clasped her teeth together as the pain began again, and from the other side of the couch, Rodney Smith moved his fingers across the arse and went between the legs to push his digits into the now very wet cunt lips. He was able to hold them there, out of the way of the crop as it continued to land on the arse, and he moved his fingers gently within the folds of the cunt, pushing in and then withdrawing to the edge, and then back again.

This was driving Karen wild, being spanked while her cunt was being beautifully explored --'Oh God, this is fantastic--ooouchhh,' as another stroke from the riding crop hit her again.

She leaned her head into her cuffed wrists and arms, as the aggression and intrusions continued, and then Rodney Smith took the crop from his colleague and began his own violation of the red bottom.

'Crack,crack,' went the crop, until Clare Williams bade him to stop.

'I don't think Karen's ready yet, Doctor Smith. I think she needs a little more treatment, don't you? Her thighs and vaginal area have yet to be attended to,' and this sent a shiver through Karen's body---thighs and vaginal area, what did she mean?

'Open your knees a little wider now Karen,' and the young woman tentatively shuffled her knees apart until again her cunt and thighs and arse were gaping open to the two onlookers.

'Will you get the 'Cat' Doctor,' and Rodney Smith took from a draw a short rodded instrument with at least half a dozen strands of thin leather hanging from it.

'Wonderful, this will give Karen such pleasure.'

The first slash was across the arse again, just to warm up possibly, and then the second also hit the cheeks once more. This was a different pain for Karen, lots of little slices all across the cheeks, but it still made her gasp and grit her teeth.

'Now down a little, Doctor,' said Clare, and the next slash hit Karen right at the top of the thighs, just under the start of the curve of her arse—

'Ooouchh' moaned Karen, and shook her bottom, but again the 'cat' whooshed down and hit the thighs in just the same spot 'Slaaashhhh.'

'Stop a moment Doctor,' and Clare moved to Karen's side and gently rubbed the thighs, and at the same time she bent and licked Karen right down the open cheeks of her arse, stopping briefly to lick hard at the pink anus. The pain left Karen's mind completely, as the lick in her arse was something that she had only ever read about, never experienced.

'Christ, do that again, please. Lick my bottom,' Karen begged.

'Be patient, you aren't ready yet,' replied Clare. 'Carry on Doctor,' and Rodney Smith gripped the 'cat' tightly and brought it down once more across the top of the open thighs, leaving a stripe at the back of each leg.

'Aaaaghh!, God that's sore,' and Karen's thighs moved back and forth quickly, trying to shake the pain free, but Clare Williams ran her hand up the legs, steadying the movement.

'One more, Doctor, and then you will have to hold her steady for me.' Rodney Smith aimed at the thighs again, just under the arse, and the 'cat' came whooshing through the air and upwards into the white flesh with a resounding 'craaaack' that brought yet another anguished scream from the young woman on her knees.

Immediately, Clare Williams bent and held the cheeks open and repeated the licking, right along the crease and particularly on the anus itself, pushing in so that her tongue entered fractionally the inner skin of Karen's bottom. A different moan eminated from Karen's lips, one of erotic ecstasy, and she tried to open her cheeks wider by pushing her muscles outwards.

'Turn over, Karen, onto your back,' and as the young woman moved, Clare took the 'cat' from Rodney Smith and moved to stand at the foot of the couch to face Karen on her back.

'Hold her wrists still please Doctor,' and Rodney Smith moved and held the cuffed wrists above Karen's head as the young woman lay stretched out, naked, on the couch.

Clare Williams further instructed Karen as the young blonde woman looked up from her position on the couch. She could see the attractive, female doctor holding the 'cat' firmly in her hand and knew possibly what was coming. However, if she was going to get more feelings like having her arse licked so beautifully, she would have to be prepared to put up with possibly some more pain--she gritted her teeth.

'Bend your knees up, Karen, and open your thighs, that's right, just keep them like that,' and her position confirmed to Karen what the torment entailed. Clare ran the 'tails' gently between the thighs and down over Karen's vagina, caressing the hairs and brushing over the cunt lips and clitoris. 'Slashhhh'... and the 'cat' landed between Karen's open legs, hitting her inner thighs, her pubic hair and the lips of her cunt all at the same time.

'Chriiiiiiist, Dr Williams,' moaned Karen, and instinct made her thighs close together immediately.

'Open them again, Karen,' and the thighs opened slowly, and it was only when they were fully stretched again that Clare brought the 'cat' down again to splay all over and around the wet, intimate area of the open cunt.

The thighs closed again as Karen yelped once more, and this time Rodney Smith leaned over and grasped Karen's thighs and pulled them up and over, keeping them open so that Karen was now fully restrained. Rodney Smith moved his hands up from the thighs to take an ankle in each hand and this left Karen able to move her cuffed wrists down to play in her pubic hairs, to gently rub her stinging clitoris and cunt lips---

'Move your hands, or they will get stung too,' instructed Clare Williams, and Karen reluctantly brought her wrists up to lay on her stomach as her legs were held wide open and above her head by Dr Smith.

'Splaaat, splaatt,' landed the 'cat' into the open vaginal area again, and Karen winced and cried out with each searching stroke. She felt painfully wonderful in between her legs now, her skin burning on her inner thighs and her cunt itching for more intimate intrusion, but the 'cat' landed again right in the middle of the area, splaying out to inflict more excruciating but erotic torture to her most intimate areas.

'Well done, Karen, you really needed that, didn't you?' enquired Clare Williams, and Rodney Smith allowed the legs to return back down to the couch, and the two Doctors watched as Karen's wrists returned to her cunt to caress and rub, lifting her arse off the couch, sighing and moaning with the pleasure.

'Didn't you, Karen?' insisted Clare Williams.

'Yes, yes I did, it was wonderful.' Clare put down the 'cat' on a chair and stood against the foot of the couch and watched as Karen played between her open legs which looked delicious in the high heels and stockings, culminating in the wet blonde pubic hair not quite hiding the gaping pink lips of the firy cunt.

Clare could also see the welts left by the 'cat' at the top of the inner thighs, and she moved her hands up to run her fingers over the marks and ridges that had been inflicted above the stocking tops.

'I think that's enough for today, don't you, Doctor Smith. I think Karen should be rewarded for her bravery and resilience. Would you like Karen to stand up.'

'Yes,that would be ideal,' replied Rodney Smith, and as he spoke, he was undoing his tie and moving round to the side of the couch where he took Karen's cuffed hands and helped her to a standing position, leaning her over the end of the couch. Clare Williams had moved away, and out of the corner of her eye Karen could see Clare taking off her white coat, and then move to the side of the couch.

'Now Karen,' she started, 'just relax and enjoy the experience,' and Clare was lifting herself onto the couch and shuffling forward on her bottom towards the end where Karen was standing, at the same time allowing her skirt to ride up her own shapely thighs, until she was sat just in front of Karen, her skirt round her waist and her legs wide apart, showing off her little red panties.

'Doctor Smith and I both want to enjoy your body now Karen, and be enjoyed by it,' and as she spoke, Karen could feel Rodney Smith shuffling round behind her, and then he placed a strong, firm hand on her bottom and then up to her back to gently lean her forward more, over the couch and towards Clare Williams' inviting open legs. The strong hands ran up Karen's thighs and onto both cheeks before moving to the inner thighs, gently pushing them wider apart, causing Karen to lean over even more, nearer to Doctor Williams' thighs in front of her face.

Karen was charged up and excited and the pain from the beatings was put to the back of her mind as she concentrated on the new experiences she was about to hopefully enjoy. This was more than she had dared fantasise about and when she felt the tip of the hard, mature cock touch her at the entrance to her cunt, it was all she could do to stop wetting herself there and then.

'In, Doctor Smith, push it right in,' encouraged Clare from the couch, 'and Karen, lean your head forward and let me hold your face.' As she was concentrating on the feelings at her rear, Karen allowed Clare to take her head and move it down and between her open legs.

'Lick me there Karen, through my panties,' but it only took one little lick across the material, and Clare Williams was pulling the thin material aside, with a finger, and pulling the blonde head harder down onto her wet vagina. Rodney Smith had found the entrance easily and slid up into Karen's luscious body with great ease and comfort, pushing in on the initial stroke as far as he could get, feeling the young woman's inner lips close around him. He held her slim waist and started the rhythm that had been interrupted in the morning, only this time he was going to fully enjoy the fucking.

In and out he went, in and out, harder and firmer, pushing Karen forward into Doctor Williams with each intensive stroke. He shuffled forward into Karen's back, getting right up tight to her bottom, and thrust himself into her even harder, trying to get deeper and deeper each time.

Karen's mouth was being held into the cunt and clitoris of Clare, and she did her best to lick and nibble and suck whilst being moved backwards and forwards by the thrustings at her rear.

'Uuuum, ummm,aaah,' she could only mumble, breathing hard through her nose, but it was a wonderful taste and smell ,the first ever experience of another woman's intimate area, and Clare had laid back fully on the couch now, still holding hard to Karen's head between her thighs.

'Lick me harder, Karen, deeper, lick me more deeply,' and Karen tried to get her tongue deeper into the wet hole below her face, every now and then pushing her tongue hard over Clare's clit.

'Oooohh yes, that's it, deeper, go deeper,' moaned Clare, and she lifted her legs high into the air so that Karen could give the task her full enthusiasm and attention

Meanwhile, at her rear, Rodney Smith was still hard at work, fucking Karen's beautiful, warm, soft, inviting cunt. His strokes into her were still regular, in and out, in and out, in and out, enjoying the young woman's body and holding her tightly in his hands, sometimes reaching round to stroke and caress one of the firm breasts hanging from Karen's chest. He pulled at the nipples, jiggled with the large orbs, all the time moving in and out unwaveringly, sending spasms of ecstasy all across Karen's body.

My God, thought Karen, this must be a long dream--I'm being fucked by this gorgeous Doctor who I've lusted after for ages, and licking another woman is one of the most fantastic things I've ever done--don't let it stop.

She went up onto the toes of her high heels as Rodney Smith lifted her with each stroke, and at the same time she plunged her tongue between Clare's cunt lips to lick and slurp about in the juicy folds.

'Oh yes, Karen, that's wonderful, oh yes, marvellous. Just keep licking me right there,' moaned Clare Williams, and her legs moved about in mid-air with the pure enjoyment of it all. Meanwhile, Doctor Smith kept up a steady, firm rhythm in and out of Karen's young cunt, not rushing the strokes but reaching the far end of the love tunnel and opening the depths with each firm stroke. It became pretty obvious that Clare Williams was reaching the peaks far sooner than either of the other two, and she began to pant and moan and rock her head back and forth as her orgasm approached.

'Christ, I'm going to come in a minute--don't you dare stop, Karen, just keep licking me there, right there,' and she held the head between her legs very tightly, as Karen concentrated on licking the clitoris round and round, up and down, and as hard as she could.

Clare started to yelp like a puppy, the cheeks of her arse lifting off the couch fractionally--'Uuugh,umm,yes,yes, I'm coming Karen, I'm coooomingg,' and her body slumped back onto the couch as she still held Karen into her, and Karen could feel the cunt lips contracting back and forth under their own volition as the Doctor went through the peaks and unique enjoyment of a shattering orgasm.

Eventually she released the grip on the head and just lay there, panting. Karen watched the Doctor below her, the glazed look on her face, the shut eyes and the heaving breasts, and knew that she had completely satisfied one of her two 'teachers' for the day.

Rodney Smith, at Karen's rear, had not broken stroke during Clare's pinnacle of enjoyment--he continued to fuck Karen with ease and enjoyment, his rigid cock pushing in its full length before withdrawing to the entrance of the young woman's body. Karen could concentrate now on giving Rodney Smith the benefit and delights of her young, fit, firm, feminine form. She moved in time with him now, pushing back to meet his thrusts, trying to hold firm as he pushed into her hard, opening her legs even wider--anything that would possibly bring more pleasure to the man penetrating her so beautifully.

Karen was enjoying a sexual experience never before received and she was determined to give her two seniors as much to think about as she could--to give the impression that she was an experienced young woman who would participate to the full if she was treated to the delights that she so enjoyed. To enhance this thought and to excite Rodney Smith even more, Karen suddenly broke away and turned to face him. She quickly bent over and lowered her head onto the enormous wet cock that was rampant and standing to attention before her.

Her hands, still cuffed together, went round the weapon and her lips went straight over to devour Rodney Smith's cock, down into her mouth and on into her throat. Karen began to suck and lick and nibble at the hard muscle and Rodney, surprised and delighted by the change of act, put his hands into Karen's blonde hair and stroked through it as well as keeping it in place over his throbbing member. As Karen went down over it, he pushed up into her mouth and almost immediately a steady rhythm ensued.

Karen wasn't able to get down to the base because of its length, but Rodney Smith assisted by pushing on each stroke, and Karen felt the penis touch her throat, almost gagging her for a split second, happy to endure it as part of her sexual initiation. On and on she went, feeding the cock between her lips, sometimes holding it and nibbling and biting up and down the side, before she opened her lips wide again to take the full length back into her throat.

Clare Williams had recovered on the couch and was sitting up watching the events in front of her, but all she could see was Karen's luscious arse and the blonde head bobbing up and down at Rodney Smith's waist.

She moved her body off the couch and stood at Karen's rear looking at the inviting bottom once more, running her fingers over the red and bruised welts of the beaten skin. Slowly, she rubbed both hands onto the glorious cheeks and gradually pulled the arse apart as she bent over.

Clare knew that she had caused ecstasy previously by her attentions to Karen's bottom, and now that the young woman was engrossed in sucking Dr Smith's cock, she would tantalise the arse even further.

Clare held the cheeks firmly and moved her mouth towards the pink anus that was now on view. Her tongue darted out and she lightly licked the hard skin that seemed to be looking back at her. Lick, and lick again, a little firmer each time, and then very forcefully, forcing the skin to give in and open up. Harder again, pushing a little deeper, entering the warmth of Karen's tight, firm arse, probing and then releasing once more. Karen's anus became quite wet and slippery and Clare's tongue entered more easily. She pulled the cheeks of the arse wider apart and pushed her tongue in again, opening the pink anus so that the tongue pushed the leaves of skin apart, and she could explore the inch or so within the ripe bottom.

Clare's hands went to the front of Karen's thighs and pulled them back firmly so that she could keep her tongue within the succulent bottom, waggle it about and feel the insides of Karen's most personal area of privacy. Karen thought it was the most wonderful feeling, a woman licking and sticking her tongue firmly into her bottom, and she was gladly content to carry on giving head to Rodney Smith if she was going to get Clare Williams to push her tongue up her arse.