All Comments on 'Karen's Naked School Adventure'

by Tlerone

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
mikewozeremikewozerealmost 4 years ago
Very enjoyable

Nicely written. Wish she'd been found out though!

MaskedPhantomMaskedPhantomalmost 4 years ago
Love it

Fantastic story! I love stories like this! You did a splendid job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Welcome to Literotica!

I saw this was your first submission, and it is a great one! Welcome to the community and we hope to see more! You sure have some talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a fun read

For a first story it sure was pretty hot. Imagine a teacher that runs around almost the entire school naked or almost naked. The images and mind games were fantastic as told from her point of view. For future chapters, she could get caught and maybe humiliated enough to be naked in her school; or maybe she could be taken to another whole different county or town and made to exhibit herself in a store front or adult store. You could send the story down where she is made into a naked slave but I would not ask that you do so. There are too many stories that end up with the woman being an airhead bimbo that will do anything to degrade her further. I prefer stories where the woman often finds themselves at the whims of other however at the end it is just a woman and finds herself in charge of her fantasies with no one the wiser of those fantasies. Nice easy first story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

This made me very wet! Great story.

sloopbsloopbalmost 4 years ago

A wonderful story, well written and you kept the suspense all the way through. Hopefully many other chapters to come as Karen finds her appetite for exposure increases.

ShmiShmialmost 4 years ago

That story was just about perfect. I certainly hope Karen is planning more naughty, nude-in-public adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Want More Karen

Very good story. Hope that there is more to come. Several typing errors but otherwise great. Hope that Karen can continue finding new ways to get more and more exposure and getting caught. Who knows.....

TleroneTleronealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you all so much for all your kind words! This was actually a story I wrote around 6 or 7 years ago just as practice and never did much with. I've recently been writing some more ENF/Exhibitionism stories and thought I may as well publish this one, but I wasn't expecting such great feedback!

From the bottom of my ENF loving heart, thank you all!

ShmiShmialmost 4 years ago

The best thing about the story was that Karen was able to enjoy herself (more or less) alone. Nobody else was directly involved, which would have only complicated things. Karen was flying solo, naked from head to toe, and able to experience her fears and vulnerability as well as her arousal and excitement. Bravo! I look forward to more.

Fancy_ReputationFancy_Reputationalmost 4 years ago

This is a fantastic story, the thrill and suspense are just spectacular.

lockedndenied13lockedndenied13almost 4 years ago
A brilliant read

Brilliantly thought out and full of suspense, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dear Tieonne:

More Karen; less clothing!!!I give this effort a worthy five stars+!!! WI sh x I could

giv emore. This one deserves a LOT MORE!!!

Naked1Naked1about 3 years ago

Oh my. This is top notch. Edge of my seat and front of my jeans the whole way. Please, do tell us more.

davy1991davy1991almost 3 years ago

Great job, was hooked the whole time

tabbertabberalmost 3 years ago

Well done! sounds like you're very familiar with that school, hmmmm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and well written. It kept me in constant suspense!

This lady sure has a lot of lubrication!

rachel1972rachel1972almost 2 years ago

Loved this story! Sexy and naughty but light and humorous! Love the near misses, almost caught moments! Great job! Gave it a 5 ;)

momloverkemomloverkealmost 2 years ago

The end sucks, very pitty the 2 girls missed the teacher...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hoped someone would find her, especially the two students. And after having recovered from giggling, I hope they would both strip in front of Karen, still giggling. And then promising each other that it would remain their secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As I continued to read it, I (a male) masturbated excitedly. I wasn't able to cum, but it was fun sharing in the horniness of Karen's predicament.

bottovarnisbottovarnisabout 1 year ago

great tension builder! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, you should add a part two with Karen or do another naked adventure story with a different character and setting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, you should add a part two with Karen or do another naked adventure story with a different character and setting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous