Karen's Spa

Story Info
Karen is reluctant when her masseur take things too far.
3.7k words
4.36
44.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's Spa

Note: *A 'hen do' is the English term for a Bachelorette party. Please leave a comment if you like the story.

Karen walked nervously into the bar and looked around for her friend. She spotted a large group of girls dressed in pink, drinking champagne in the corner and made her way over.

It was a bit strange, going on a hen do, when she did not even know the bride or many of the other girls. Two days ago, Karen's weekend plans involved gardening, a farmer's market and possibly visiting a swimming baths with her little boy, although in all likelihood she wouldn't manage to do half of her plans, she never did. Then she had a phone call. Her best friend begged her to join them on a hen do, "it's all paid for and the spa is amazing," she said,

"I was supposed to be sharing a room with the girl who's dropped out, so I'd love it if you came, the hotel is even paid for and there aren't any refunds... Please, it will be fun, and I promise you can go to bed as early as you want, we won't keep you up all night."

"Let me talk to Tom," replied Karen.

She introduced herself to a few of the girls and made a point of thanking the bride for letting her gate crash the party. They were all in good spirits and chatting, Karen started to relax and began enjoying herself, even allowing herself to have a third glass of champagne before the spa treatments began. A girl came over who was obviously 'The Organiser' of the party and handed Karen her spa voucher. Kailee Williams, read the name on the voucher. This voucher may not be transferred under any circumstances. Refunds are not available. 'What are they going to do, ask us for ID on the way into the spa', thought Karen to herself.

"Ok ladies, please have your spa vouchers and ID ready," came the voice from behind the counter. Sitting behind the desk were two ladies, one of them in her early twenties, blond and petite. The other was probably in her mid-forties, a little taller with dark hair. The second lady was busy taking a large group booking over the phone, so the one younger girl had to check them all in.

This was unfortunate as she was clearly employed either for her looks. She seemed to have no idea how to use a computer system. Five minutes later one girl and one girl only was booked in. One of the other hens stepped forward, virtually snatching the ID and vouchers out of the hands of each hen. She walked to the desk pushily, then flashed the first voucher and ID, "we're all in the same booking," she said, "so I suggest you keep that tab open rather than logging out and back in for each one of us." "OK, Amy, ID, Voucher, click the check box.

Kimberley, ID, voucher, tick the check box. Kelly, ID, voucher, click the check box. Kailee, ID, Voucher, tick the check box." The poor girl behind the desk was clearly not too comfortable with the situation, but obviously she wasn't feeling brave enough to face up to this particularly bossy hen.

After getting changed and shown to her room Karen lay face down, totally relaxed. The scent of massage oil filled the warm air, her face pressed through the small hole in the massage table. Gentle music and chiming bells floated softly from a speaker somewhere in the ceiling and her breathing deepened as she waited.

Her eyes closed and she allowed her breathing to become deeper still. She felt warm oiled hands firmly on her shoulder. "Have you been here before?" she was shocked to hear a male voice, but then she thought to herself, how silly that she would think like that, it is only a massage. "No," she replied, sighing softly as she let her eyes close again. His hands worked over her back and arms, firm but pleasant. He rubbed her shoulders and neck, legs, arms, she felt his hands start to massage her backside firmly, it wasn't what she expected or what she wanted, but somehow she liked it and wasn't able to tell him to stop just yet.

She was wearing underwear, but every now and again his fingertips would slip under her bra strap or the lace of her pants. He took hold of her arms pulling them firmly behind her, stretching her body upwards, then, FUCK, she was handcuffed. "What are you doing?" she shouted as she squirmed on the table.

"You know exactly what I'm doing," came his firm reply. His lips kissed the centre of her back.

"I want you to stop now," Karen said as firmly and as powerfully as she could. He stood up,

"we get a lot like you, you're so confident when you sit in-front of your computer and book it, you're so excited by the thought, but when it comes to it you get nervous and shy. Well Kailee, you don't need to be nervous or shy, because I guarantee this is going to be the best fuck you have ever, ever experienced."

"I'm not Kailee," blurted Karen, "I took her place, I didn't book it, I thought it was just a spa, I didn't know it was anything like this." As she spoke she lifted her head to look at her masseur.

"I've heard it all before," he replied, "has it all just got too real for you, do you have a boyfriend and now you're feeling guilty?"

"I do have a boyfriend," she panted", struggling to talk as her body twisted on the massage table, her hands still cuffed behind her back, "but I honestly didn't book this."

He walked to the wall and picked up a small telephone hanging by the door. "Hi, I'd like you to check one of the bookings for me please," his voice sounded calm and professional. "It's Kailee Williams, can you let me know the refusal status?" he nodded and smiled as he heard the reply, "she must have known that she would get cold feet, and all of the girls in the hen party were ID verified weren't they? OK great, I might be some time." He hung the phone up then walked back towards the massage table.

"Well not only did you select that you wanted no right to refuse, but in the additional comments section of your booking you wrote 'Don't take no for an answer', with a little smiley face', you want this don't you Kailee?"

Karen looked up at him again, he was handsome, nice eyes, muscular but not stocky,

"No," she replied, "it's a mistake."

He reached down pushing his hands under her body and with one powerful motion she was sitting upright with her legs hanging off the table, her hands still locked behind her. He knelt between her legs and kissed her thighs gently.

"I was going to be nice to you. I was going to gently kiss your body, cover your body in warm massage oil, let my tongue tease you. I was going to kiss your shoulders, your neck, then gently lick behind your ears. I was going to let my kisses move down your body, take off your bra and with my tongue alone I was going to bring you to the edge of orgasm, just by pleasing your nipples.

I was going to move slowly down your body, letting you recover from your close escape before I finally taste you. I can guarantee that no one has ever brought you the pleasure that I would have with my tongue. I would have licked up and down your slit with such precision, softness, but also power..." with that he let his tongue flick out over her thigh and she had a glimpse of the pleasure that he could bring her.

'Fuck', she thought to herself, she had never felt anything like it. His tongue darted out flicking at her leg, just the thought of that tongue, moist and warm darting inside her, then flicking over her clit was starting to make her body glow pink.

He continued, "But you lied to me, so now I'm not going to bring you pleasure. I'm going to use you. I am going to use your body, your pussy, your mouth, maybe even your ass. I am going to use you like the slut you want to be, I'm going to pin you to this table, face down. I am going to let you taste the biggest cock you have ever tasted, then I am going to slowly push this fucking cock into you.

You are going to be so fucking wet that you can't stop it. And once you've taken as much as you think possible, I'm going to force it deeper inside you, there will be so much cock inside your pussy that your eyes fill with tears, but as I start to fuck you, you'll beg for more. Your body will give in, at first you'll think of your boyfriend, sitting at home, looking after your son, but once I pin you to the table, once I really start to pound you, my hand gripping your hair and my cock entering you powerfully, you will think only of me."

With that he dropped his shorts and revealed what Karen could only agree was a stunningly massive cock, throbbing, pulsing, moving closer to her lips. 'Fuck, I can't take that', she thought to herself, then her thoughts changed, 'What am I even thinking, I'm not even going to try, this is a mistake and I'm not going through with this'.

"I bet your fucking soaked already aren't you," he leaned down and easily removed her knickers. She looked up at his powerful body, she squeezed her legs together, fuck, she was so wet, but she was not going to let this happen.

"Lick my cock," he snarled. Something had changed, up until now she would have described his mood as professional, maybe a little pushy, definitely naughty, but above all professional. Now he looked like some kind of animal. He gripped her hair and pushed his dick to her lips, "Lick my fucking cock"." Karen's mouth opened, but as it did, so did the door.

"stop, stop, stop immediately!" snapped an authoritative high-pitched voice. The forty something woman with dark hair from the reception desk was now stood just a couple of feet away. "Alicia didn't check their Id's," she said, "this isn't Kailee, you have to stop"."

He turned to her with a dark look in his eyes,

"I don't think so," he snarled. "I don't think that you're going to tell me, that you let me get to this stage, then stop me from fucking, just because some idiot can't log more than two people into a fucking sex spa without fucking something up." He turned to her, gripping his cock hard so that the end pulsed even more. "Does this cock look ready to just stop"?" he snarled, "or does this cock look ready to fuck"?" She looked down and swallowed nervously.

"Either you bring in one of the hens who is ready to be fucked hard or get on your knees," his voice deep and menacing.

"none of the other hens have requested this package"," she quivered.

With that he moved to her, with one hand she was pinned to the wall, she took a sharp intake of breath as he lifted her off the ground, her clothes seemed to fall off her and he was inside her.

Karen could not believe the speed at which it happened. She couldn't help but watch, her hands still fastened. The receptionist was pinned between his strong body and the wall, her entire body shuddering with every thrust. Karen started to wonder how much of his huge dick was inside her, 'fuck, it must be all of it', she realised as she watched him bounce the receptionist up and down on his cock.

Karen slowly started to imagine how it would feel to be pinned to the wall by this powerful man. To have his whole cock inside her. To have no choice. For her body to be under his control, for her hands to grip his back, the way that the receptionists were now. For her mouth to fall open, just as the receptionists was. For her breathing to lose all control and for her pussy to take as much of him as he wanted, as hard as he wanted.

Finally, he lifted the receptionist off his huge dick and almost threw her to the floor, she lay on her back looking up at Karen, then the masseur held his dick to her lips. If the receptionist was reluctant to fuck him at the beginning, then it was clear that now she wanted more. Her mouth opened and he filled her. Her head bobbing gently to begin with, then faster, more eager, before he took over and started to fuck her mouth hard. Karen watched him using her mouth, she thought of her boyfriend still at home, she felt guilty, really guilty. She no longer felt guilty that she hadn't done more research the spa. She no longer felt guilty that she had failed to read the small print on the ticket. She no longer felt guilty that she was here. She felt guilty because all she wanted to do was rub herself into a huge orgasm.

All she wanted, she told herself was to slide her fingers inside herself, to gently rub her clit and to feel the release as she watched the receptionist being fucked hard. The receptionist was now pinned to the floor, her face sweaty, her dark hair sticking to her. Both legs being held at the ankles by one of his hands. Karen could see the receptionist's pussy, stretched around his thick cock, she could see all his length enter the receptionist. The wince on her face every time he rammed into her. She could see her stomach, rise, and fall desperately as she struggled to breathe, her feet curling, her breasts heaving, hands pulling at his shoulders.

The receptionists body had one purpose now, one purpose only and that was to lie there and get fucked. The receptionist knew it. The masseur knew it and Karen was trying extremely hard not to cum just by watching it. She tried hard to think of her boyfriend, of being at home with him, of making love to him, of being in the garden or at the farmers market or swimming pool or anything to stop her admitting something to herself. She didn't want to admit, that she didn't want to rub her pussy while she watched. She was jealous, she was really fucking jealous. Everything he was doing to the receptionist; he had described doing to her.

Secretly she wished the receptionist hadn't interrupted them. She wished that he had pinned her to the wall. She would have resisted, but she wished that she had been given no choice. She is sure that this stranger's cock would have been wet with her juices as he entered her. She is sure that she would now be laying on the floor, her arms around his neck as he pounded her into the ground.

Karen watched the receptionist again; her body had lost all control. He WAS fucking her harder than Karen had ever been fucked before. Not just a little harder, not just slightly more forceful than Karen was used to. This was something else entirely. A level of torture and ecstasy that she wanted; fuck she didn't want it. She needed it. She needed it badly. She needed it now! She regretted having these feelings, but she couldn't deny them. She hated what he had done to her, she hated that her hands were cuffed, but right now that wasn't important. Right now, all she desperately wanted was for him to fuck her.

Karen watched in jealous agony as the receptionist reached a final and huge orgasm. Her body squirming into the floor as he arched over her, pinning her down as he came inside her. He stood and walked to Karen. He lifted her off the table and stood her facing it. He gripped her hair, sitting just in front of her on the table he pulled her face to his lap. He looked down at the receptionist and instructed her, "lick her pussy, this slut wants to cum."

Karen looked up at his cock. She knew that this woman's tongue would drive her crazy and she feared that this cock was about to enter her too. She thought again of her boyfriend, this was their fantasy, her boyfriend had talked about pinning her down while a woman licked her. He had spoken of fucking her mouth as a stranger's tongue flicked over her clit, fingers buried inside her. While a pretty face pushed into her wet burning pussy her boyfriend would wank his cock into Karen's mouth.

He should be here now, not this stranger, but she also knew what she had just seen. She had witnessed the receptionist being fucked so hard that Karen herself had nearly cum. She knew that her hands were still bound, and she knew that the masseur had the power to take her without permission if he wanted to. She had shared this fantasy with her boyfriend for nearly two years, but still they had not acted on it. Would they ever? Would she ever have another chance to feel this again? Maybe her boyfriend would want her to feel this, maybe she could live this fantasy for them both, maybe if it was everything that she thought it would be, then she would have no barriers left to prevent her from sharing this fantasy with her partner.

"Lick her pussy," came the voice again. Karen quivered, the receptionist was now standing by their side. The masseurs hand was gripping Karen's hair. He twisted her head so that she was now looking directly at the receptionist. The receptionist looked into Karen's eyes as though asking a question, then Karen's lips answered as though of their own accord, "Please."

Karen's eyes now moved to his cock, still firm but no longer erect, shining, glistening with the wetness of the receptionist and a small drop of cum now oozing from its tip. She felt an urge to flick out her tongue and lick it, but resisted for a second and then, then the receptionists tongue gently started to tease her.

Karen's face fell down onto the masseur's lap and pressed between his thighs. His hands pushed her head down onto his strong legs as the receptionist started to make tiny little flicks of her tongue over Karen's clit. She felt the masseur reach for her handcuffs and suddenly she was free, she was free but couldn't move. She gripped the masseurs strong thighs and buried her face even further into them, breathing hard, the receptionist crouched behind her, teasing her, pleasuring her, fuck this was amazing, but she couldn't help imagining his tongue as well.

No longer did she wish her boyfriend were here. Her boyfriend wasn't in her fantasy anymore. This was her fantasy now. He was what she wanted. The few flicks of his tongue on her leg had been enough to drive her crazy and fuck both of them would pleasure her beyond her limits. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck Fuuuuuuuck Fuuuuuuuuck, oh god, just that thought was enough, Karen's body arched as she came hard.

The masseur gripping her tightly in place, the receptionist now with her face firmly between Karen's legs, her hands holding on tight as she sucked hard at her pussy, then moving slightly to flick her tongue over Karen's clit before sucking hard at her whole pussy again and tonguing inside her. Karen's body convulsed as the receptionist lapped eagerly at her burning slit, Karen squirming hard, trying to close her legs to stop the amazing torture.

Then Karen felt the receptionist kisses soothing on her back, she breathed heavily, it was over. She took some more deep breaths, her eyes closed as her face nestled into his lap. She felt satisfied. Satisfied and proud. She was proud that she had finally allowed herself to let a woman pleasure her in a way that she had so often imagined, and she was proud of the fact that she had resisted the masseurs amazing cock. She heard the receptionist leave the room then she lifted her face from the masseur's lap. She took a slow intake of breath.

She wasn't sure how long she had been laying like that, but however long it was, it was long enough. He stroked her face gently and it felt good. She looked at him, his cock now fully hard once more, huge, pulsing and just inches from her lips, she had seen his power, she knew what he could do. They were alone now and if he wanted her there was nothing, she would be able to do to stop him. He lifted her head by gently pulling her hair, then with his left hand he pushed the tip of his cock towards her lips, "You are free to leave now if you choose, but if you suck this cock like a hungry little slut and if you swallow my cum like the dirty, wet, cheat that we both know you want to be. Then not only will I do everything to you that you watched me do to the receptionist, but before that I will use my tongue to give you a satisfaction that you have never experienced before and I can guarantee you will never feel again."

He pushed the tip of his throbbing dick to within a centimetre of her lips, if she allowed them to open, he would be inside her. Then he whispered, "The choice is yours."

Her eyes closed. Her lips parted and before she could make a conscious decision, she was sucking eagerly on his hard, thick cock.

12