Karen's Wild Ride

Story Info
Karen puts the "share" in rideshare, with her group rate.
5.5k words
4.54
17.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers

*** When Karen the Rideshare Whore offered a group rate, she did not anticipate the overwhelming demands of getting so many guys to where they wanted to go. I hope you enjoy, and as always, I look forward to hearing your thoughts and impressions. ***

Chapter 1

When I got his text, my heart started beating so hard I was sure it would beat right out of my chest. It said, "This Friday, get a high top van that can seat at least 8 passengers. Maybe get a 15 passenger van, so we have room to spread out. Pick up time is 7PM. Make sure you have no other fares for the rest of the night. You may want to plan for a light day on Saturday also. I will Venmo you some money to help with up front costs."

When I read the part about 8 passengers, I seriously consider chickening out. Can I really take on 8 guys at the same time? Well, I guess it can't be more than three at the same time, right? I mean, there is NO fucking way I am letting anybody try any of that doubling up in my pussy crap or anything like that. So, three goes into me, 2 times, carry the 2... So, I guess it will be more than a couple of rounds of three in me. Hey, don't give me any flack. If I was any good at math, I wouldn't have ended up stripping in the first place, when I got out of high school.

As I am racking my brain with this higher math, my phone dings letting me know that John's Venmo came through. I look and I am pretty sure my eyes pop out like in the cartoons, when I see sum of money. It is five thousand dollars. Five fucking thousand dollars??? This has to be a mistake. He must have meant five hundred and mistyped it. For a second, I think of just going with it, but John has been a great customer and I definitely want him coming back... or should I say cumming back? LOL.

I text him that I think he made a mistake on the amount. He immediately texts back, "No mistake. Get a good size van and buy some sexy clothes. Be advised, we will be ruining the clothes, that is why I want to pay ahead for your expenses."

I read this text several times, to let it fully sink in. Oh my GOD... What do they have planned for me??? I feel a shiver of fear run through me, followed by and even more powerful wave of excitement. I realize that I can't do a damn thing or even think about a damn thing, until I take care of this overwhelming arousal I am feeling. Thank God, I haven't left the house yet, and I have an industrial strength vibrator, that will not only get me off in record time, it is also powerful enough to strip paint. As you can imagine, there is absolutely NO chance of there being any paint on or in my pussy... and other places... Hey, don't judge me... I am a single woman with an EXTREMELY high sex drive.

As I pull out my 10 inch black vibrator, that I have named "The Terminator", I do my best Arnold impression, as I say, "Cum with me if you want to live." I switch it on and I feel like the lights in the neighborhood dim slightly. It sounds like something between a light saber turning on, and those things they used in "Ghost Busters". You get the idea. It is fucking powerful. When I touch it to my sensitive nipples, I immediately feel lightning shoot from them STRAIGHT to my pussy, which starts to leak... and THAT is why I paid extra for leather furniture. I can only imagine the stains if I went with cloth.

After I have my nipples so overstimulated that I will cum SCREAMING, if a breeze blows across them, I push my big tits around The Terminator and think of John's big cock sliding between them. I dip my mouth down and suck the tip of the vibrator with each up thrust. I feel my teeth chattering and make a note to myself, to NOT do this too often. I am making pretty good money now, but no sense in paying more to the Dentist than I have to.

I save my teeth, and relieve my desperately needy pussy, by using the Terminator where he can do the most good... or bad, depending on your perspective. I plunge him into my wet pussy, like I am Michael Myers and my pussy is camp counselor. I mean, I am fucking MURDERING my pussy. the intense vibrations combined with my brutal fucking, in and out of my sopping wet pussy, makes me cum almost immediately. It is so fast, that I a seriously considering another round. As I realize that I can easily get into a death spiral of masturbation, needing to cum again and again and again, I force myself to stop, so that I can clean myself up and leave the house. Did I mention, I have a customer to pick up in... Oh my GOD.. less than half an hour????

SO much for a shower. I do a quick wipe down to make sure I am not dripping my cum down my thighs, and throw on some professional-ish clothes. This is a first time customer, and not one of my "fares with benefits", as I call my customers that get my very special ride service. As, I pull on a pretty yellow sun dress, I try to remember the fare's name and where I need to pick him up. As I lean over to put on some strappy high heel sandals, my damn tits flop down and almost come out the top of the dress. Yes, I definitely forgot to put on a bra. Being a busty girl, I seldom go out without a bra, because my damn 36DDs move around more than a kid with ADHD. Well, too late now. I have got to get a move on. Being late as a rideshare driver, is not a good thing.

I pull up to the high rise apartment building, just on time. I still see this hipster looking asshole, look at his pocket watch with a scowl. Yeah, the dick head actually has a pocket watch. Can you believe that? What is he some kind of train conductor? What the fuck is it with these Gen whatevers??? I swallow the snarky things I want to say, and I greet him in my overly cheery Stepford Wives' voice, "Good morning Sir. Are you Mister Jenkins?"

In a surly voice, he tells me "Yeah, and I have been waiting for you. What's the deal?"

"I'm sorry Sir, I just couldn't extract myself from my last encounter... and it left me kind of shaken... I rushed right over, as soon as I could. I thought I made it on time, though," I respond.

"Well, you are just lucky that I am not in a hurry," he says, continuing to bust my cunt. Hey, I don't have balls. What can I say?

He leans over my seat to confirm the address of his destination, and I see him visibly sniffling the air. I am suddenly struck with how strong the scent of horny pussy is, in the car. I mean, my GOD, the whole car smells like a damn whore house. I look into the mirror to see if he recognizes the scent, just as he is looking into the mirror, to look at my face. Our eyes meet and I am sure he can clearly see the guilty look on my face. I can also see the smirk on his face. Yes, apparently he is familiar with the particular scent a woman gives off when she is very fucking horny and has cum at least once.

Then I feel my unrestrained nipples growing hard, VERY rapidly. I look down to see how obvious they look, and he follows my eyes down. Yes, he gets a VERY good look at my rising shame... I look up into the mirror and see that shit eating grin, get even bigger. I blush so red, I am surprised that I don't blind him. I feel like I should say something... ANYTHING... to break this feeling of being a deer trapped in head lights. Ironically, it is my own high beams that are blinding me.

He breaks the tension by saying, "Well, I can see why you are always running late, if driving get's you THIS excited." Then he laughs hysterically at his joke. I try to give a polite laugh, but I am squirming in my seat, trying not to be distracted by my pussy juices, now flowing quite freely down between my big round butt cheeks. To make matters worse, right then, I hit a pot hole and my tits bounce and jiggle like a car with no shock absorbers. In addition to giving him a great show, the movement of my tits, makes my sensitive nipples rub against the fabric of my dress. It is so intense, that I GASP out loud, and then moan VERY loudly.

Seeing and hearing this, he tells me, "I was only joking about the driving getting you so excited, but you are starting to make a believer out of me. Do you need to stop and do something about THAT? I don't want you to crash." Then he jokingly adds, "You know, if you need some help with that, I do have some extra time..."

I am not sure why I am even considering it. He is a fucking hipster, for God's sake. But I really, really, REALLY need a cock inside me. My masturbation before leaving the house, only made it worse. I am a danger on the roads. I mean, it would be a public service, to let this dipshit scratch my itch. How would I feel if I wrecked, and killed a kid or something? The safe thing to do... the RIGHT thing to do... is to pull over and solve this pussy problem.

I pull into an office park, that looks kind of dead. He asks me, "What are you doing?"

"I'm pulling over so you can fuck me. You said you would, didn't you?

"I was fucking joking you skank. Did you think I was serious?"

I tell him, "Whether you were serious or not, doesn't matter any more. I need a cock inside me right fucking NOW. And if it is not gonna be yours, I will find one. So what is it gonna be?"

Like he is making some big concession, he says, "OK, OK, I'll do it." If I didn't need to get fucked so bad right now, I would reach back, grab his dick, rip it off, and beat him to death with it. That is, if it is big enough to do him any real harm. GOD I hope it is big enough, to do ME some real harm.

We are at the end of the parking lot, that is surrounded on most sides by walls. I get out and almost rip his door open. Lucky for him, he is already moving to get out, or I would have YANKED him out. I lead him to the front of the Range Rover and lean forward against the hood, as I spread my legs. I am practically shaking my ass at him like a cat in heat. Luckily for both of us, his cock finally takes over, and it overrides his smart ass, hipster brain. I feel the cool breeze on my VERY wet pussy, as he flips the skirt of my sundress, up over my outthrust ass.

"Nice," he says as he sees my full, round ass cheeks, and my pouting swollen pussy lips, peeking out from between them. He pushes his fingers into me, as he pulls his cock out with his other hand. "GOD YESSSS," I moan out as I feel his fingers enter me. Then I say "Mmmm yes," as I see that he is packing some pretty good meat, for a hipster dumbass.

He pulls his fingers out and pushes that big cock between my thighs and pushes it up against my sensitive lips, as he runs it in and out. As he is pressing it along my slick groove, he rubs the head of his cock along my VERY sensitive and now fully exposed clit. I feel like I will scratch the paint off the hood of the car, I react so strongly. As I am riding this intense arousal, he pushes his cock into me, and sends me even further into sexual delirium. I start to SLAM my ass back against him, trying to drive his cock into me deeper and harder. He gets the message and really starts to fuck into me.

He is fucking into me so hard, that my tits are bouncing and flopping against the hood of the Rover. It feels to overwhelming, I almost don't realize that they are making a thumping, slapping sound each time. To my horror, and pleasure, he also hears this thumping and investigates with his hands. I feel him cup both of my tits. I feel them jiggling and flowing in his hands like big fucking water balloons, with each thrust into me. He seems to enjoy this also, and gives them each a little extra shake. "FUCKKKKKK," I cry out, as he discovers my very hard and VERY sensitive nipples. He seems to like the reaction, because he pinches and pulls my nipples more and more, as he fucks into me so hard, I wonder if he is going to damage the grill work. The car's, you sick bastards, not mine.

This combination of nipple stimulation and hard fucking, pushes me over the edge quickly. I CLENCH around his cock, as spasm after spasm of my pussy, trigger his orgasm, and I feel his cum shoot into me, in hot, strong surges. Yes, he definitely gives me at least a "two wet wipe" load of cum. It is a good thing I restocked my supply, in preparation for my upcoming group ride. When I feel him pulls his slimy cock out of me, I turn around and get on my knees. I take his cock in my mouth and lick and suck his cock, cleaning it for him. I moan as I relish the taste of my pussy mixed with his cum. His cum tastes surprisingly good, for someone who survives on kale and mocha lattes, or what ever it is that hipsters eat and drink.

I look up and he seems genuinely surprised that I am cleaning his cock with my mouth. Why is he so surprised, I wonder. Don't girls his age do this? Do girls his age even suck cock anymore? That is why the world is going to Hell. Girls don't suck cock any more. Back in my day... OK, no more ranting. I mean, who can be angry when they have a cock in their mouth, anyway? I finish cleaning his cock and tuck it back away, as I stand back up. I give him a smug smile, as I realize that for once this entire trip, he doesn't have something snarky to say. See, the healing powers of a good blow job. So, get out there all you "woke" people and start sucking more cocks.

My self satisfied, smug feeling lasts until I drop him off at his destination, and go on with the rest of my day. Then it crashes and burns, when see that he dropped my rating on the rideshare Ap, and left a comment about me being late. That DICK. Some guys do not deserve blow jobs. No wonder Gen Z twats don't give head.

Chapter 2

Lucky for me, my aroused pussy has the power to make my brain stop thinking about negative experiences. In fact, my pussy is so powerful, it can shut my brain off completely. I am not sure yet, if this is a power for good or a power for evil. I do tend to get myself into some pretty bad situations. What was it that the uncle in Spiderman said, "With great power, comes the responsibility to give great head?" Well, it was something like that, I'm pretty sure. Where was I again? See, there goes the pussy switch again... pussy on, brain off.

Oh yes, my big "fare" for tonight. I rented the van for the whole weekend. I am not sure how long my "car pool" will last tonight, so I want to be sure I am not rushed. Besides, John gave me five grand, so what is a couple of hundred to rent the van for a couple of extra days? I also got some really sexy lingerie. It is a shame that it will most likely get ruined, because I really would like to keep these. I guess I can always get another set.

The main attraction is this beautiful black and red lace Merry Widow. It is like a corset with a balcony type bra built in, which presents my big tits, like two full, ripe melons on a plate. It has built in garter straps, which are holding up a pair of sheer black stockings, which have a sexy fishnet pattern to them. Although I rarely wear panties, for tonight, I have on a silky black thong, which matches perfectly. Usually, I go pantyless for easy access, but the idea of the guys tearing them off me, has me VERY aroused. To complete the look, I have on 6 inch tall, shiny black heels. Being just over five feet tall, I sort of live in heels, but I haven't worn heels this high since back when I was dancing. Each time I take a step, I feel like I will knock things off of tables and shelves, my butt and hips swing side to side so much, as I walk.

For the drive, I am wearing a long, London Fog type coat. It is unbuttoned and held closed by just the waist belt. My big full tits keep wanting to spread the top open, and the bottom keeps opening to reveal my legs all the way up, to where the garter straps clip to my stockings. I look down and get so fucking horny, thinking about how fuckable I look. Easy girl... don't get yourself so crazy, that you can't drive, I tell myself, as I leave to make the pick up on time.

The pickup location is a bar downtown. When I pull up, I see John immediately. I also see that the group of guys around him are VERY loud and drunk acting. My GOD, when did they start? It is only 7PM. As I pull up, John opens the front passenger door and leans in to greet me, "Hey Sexy, I hope you drank a LOT of energy drinks, because you are going to need ALL the energy you can get." He stops anything I am about to say, when he reaches into my coat, cups my right tit, and gives it a good squeeze. That effectively switches my brain off again, and the process of loading the guys into the van, is all a blur to me.

Because it was only going to be 8 passengers in the 15 passenger van, I had the guy at the rental place, take out the first two rows. This makes it easier for people to get in and out. It also leaves a nice large area to "spread out", as John requested. As it turns out, I will be the one "spread out" in the area. As I get ready to pull away from the bar, John tells me, "Take us to the scenic overlook. You know the one. Our scenic overlook."

Oh yes. I definitely know the scenic overlook. The first time I took John there, he took ME. The next time we went there, John and his friend used me like a piece of exercise equipment. They used me so hard that night, that I am pretty sure I creaked and groaned like an overused piece of exercise equipment. At least I was VERY well lubricated. You know, because they came so much, in me, and on me? GEEZE, tough room.

Even though I have driven to this same location many times before, this time is quite difficult for some reason. Maybe it is because John's hand is sliding into my panties, and teasing my VERY wet and VERY stimulated pussy. Maybe it is the pair of hands, from an unknown guy behind me, that are grabbing my tits so fucking hard, that they are basically pinning me to my seat. Maybe it is the fingers pinching and pulling my nipples and driving me fucking insane. I am sure I mentioned earlier, the affect that my nipples have on my brain, yes? The bottom line is, pussy stimulated, tits stimulated, nipples stimulated, brain SO fucking switched off, that it may never start again. By the grace of God, we arrive in one piece.

When I stop, John tells me, "Get in the back and give the guys a dance." Then he addresses his friends saying, "Hey, Karen is going to give us all a dance now. I told you guys that she used to be a stripper, right? I hear she used to be quite the shit back in the day, too. Well, tonight, she is all ours. She is sort of our private stripper."

As I get into the back, I realize now, why he wanted the high top van. I will have plenty of room to dance. I look at all of the guys watching me. I realize that other than "John" and his friend "John", I don't know any of the others. They do not bother to introduce themselves either. They just look at me like hungry wolves. I know this look from back when I was dancing. I love this look. It always drives my arousal through the roof. Even if these guys weren't already planning to fuck me, I know I would be begging for them, to fuck me, after I finish dancing for them.

John has what looks like an old school boom box, and starts the music playing. I immediately recognize the music, Britney... I fucking love and hate Britney. I used to do some very sexy numbers to her songs, but try to get it out of your head after.

It seems like my body remembers how to move to the music, and I start dancing like it was only yesterday, not the 15 years that it actually was, since I stopped dancing. I use the coat to my advantage, flashing glimpses of my legs, and the sexy lingerie underneath. I lean forward and shake my tits, so they push open the top and flash quick glimpses of my big, jiggling tits. Then, when I am ready, I yank the belt off and the coat flies open dramatically.

I love the gasps and hoots of excitement, as the guys see my sexy outfit. I shake my tits and love how their eyes follow my tits from side to side. I turn and push my ass out, as I spread my legs and bend forward. SLAP, I spank my ass with both hands. Then I run my hands over my full round cheeks, and down my spread legs.

spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers
12