Karen's Wild Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move around the small area as best I can. It is far too constricted for some of my more gymnastic moves, so I do a lot more running my hands over my tits and ass. I run my hands up my thighs, and trace the edges of my thong panties. I see the hungry lustful looks, that the guys are all giving me. I know that I am waving raw meat in front of hungry bears, but I love feeding their desperate desire for me.

Apparently that desperate desire bubbled over, because I am suddenly overpowered by strong hands grabbing me, holding me down, feeling me. The sensation of hands touching me everywhere, is so overwhelming. My fear spikes, but so does my excitement. I feel like this could explode into a gang rape, and a large part of me wants exactly that. I YELP, as I feel a strong pair of hands grab my thong and tear it right off me. There is something so exciting about the sound and feeling of the material ripping. Unseen hands, scoop my tits out of the cups of the Merry Widow. Other hands grab my ankles and pull them apart. More hands grab my wrist and pull them out to my sides. I am actually being held off the floor of the van by my hands and ankles, sort of spread eagle, hanging in the air.

I feel a cock against my face before I see it. Whoever it belongs to, is hitting me on the forehead and cheeks with it, like it is a club. The size and weight of it, make it feel like a small club. It hits me so hard each time that I can sort of hear the THUMP inside me head. Hands push my forehead down, as that big cock slides between my lips. I start to suck on it and lick it as best I can, with my head leaned back and down, like it is. I feel the cock push to the back of my throat and then push straight into my throat. With my head leaning back and down like this, the big cock slides into my throat way easier than I expected.

Just as the cock is pushing into my throat, I feel another cock push between my swollen pussy lips. I am so wet, that the cock slides right into me. I want to move, to make the cock fuck into me faster and harder, but suspended like I am, I am unable to move. I am completely helpless and vulnerable for these men who are using me. I realize that is what they are doing. They are using me, like I am just holes to fuck. This feeling should horrify me, but instead, it spikes my arousal and I feel myself CLENCH around the cock in my pussy, as I cum.

John's voice cuts through the haze of my cum dazed brain. I hear him tell the others, "See that. See how she just came. I told you she would love this."

Part of me wants to rip his dick off, that he told these guys that I don't even know, that I am the kind of woman that would love to be gang raped. However, a much bigger part of me knows he is right, and is extremely grateful, that he could find the right group of men, to make this fantasy real for me. And real they make it. There is no doubt in my mind, that I couldn't stop this, even if I wanted to. I know that these guys will not stop until every one of them, gets everything they want out of me. As if to highlight that point, I feel the cock in my pussy shoot a strong surge of hot cum, deep inside me. Then the guy in my mouth, pulls out and I feel his hot cum spurt over and over, hitting my face and my neck and my tits.

As I feel two other guys getting into positions to continue raping my mouth and pussy, I feel the hands holding my legs out and apart, start to change my position. They are now lifting my legs up. They still holding my legs wide open, but now my butt is hanging down, so my legs can be pulled apart and back, to really open me up. I feel a cock slide over my wet pussy, as the guy lubricates himself with my freely flowing fluids, which are mixed liberally with the cum of the guy who just finished fucking me. I try to lift my head to look through my legs, to see who is about to fuck me. Before I can see, my head is yanked back down, as another cock pushes between my lips. As that cock pushes fast and brutally into my throat, the other man shoves his cock just as fast and just as brutally, into my pussy. He doesn't stay there long though.

After fucking into me a few times, to make sure he is well lubricated, the guy pulls his cock out of my pussy and slides it down to my tight butt hole. I feel the slimy head of his cock, pushing against my tight ring. I feel him steadily push it open. Once he is through my tight anal ring, he starts to saw in and out of me, each time, fucking deeper into my ass. Finally, he bottoms out... in my bottom. I feel his hips SLAP against my fleshy butt cheeks. It surprises me and I YELP around the cock in my throat. That guy must have taken that as some kind of sign, because he starts to really SLAM into my throat. I realize that his big heavy balls are SLAPPING against my forehead each time.

Throughout this whole oral and anal rape, there is a constant procession of hands on my tits, squeezing, fondling, slapping. By now my nipples are so sensitive that each pull on them or mouth sucking and biting them, has me cumming. I lose count of how many orgasms I have had already. I feel like I have been in a constant state of orgasm, like it is one never ending orgasm. I lose track of how many cocks have been in me. I lose track of how many loads of cum they have shot on me and in me. The first difference I notice, is when the first cock goes in my mouth, that I can taste my pussy on. This is my first indication that the guys are definitely intent on getting a chance at all of my holes. This is confirmed, when a cock pushes into my mouth that tastes like cum and my ass. Yes, I know what my ass tastes like. This is not my first rodeo.

Suddenly, I realize that there are no more cocks in me. I realize at the same time, that I am no longer being held up. They have lowered me and I am laying on my back on the floor of the van. I feel the sticky cum, trying to glue my back to the rug. I want to get up to stop the gross feeling of sticking to the floor, but I am too weak, to even roll over. Then my savior, John, grabs me by the shoulders and lifts me enough, so I can sit on my butt. This not much better, because now, I am sticking to the floor by my VERY sore and sticky butt. John gets a better grip under my arms and lifts me further up. He gets me to my knees and stops.

I look up at him, from my position on my knees. Surprisingly, his cock is still hard... or hard again. He looks down at me and tells me, "Squeeze your big tits around my cock. Fuck my cock with your tits."

Without thinking, I grab my heavy tits and wrap them around his big cock. I feel how slimy and sticky they are with so much cum on them. I start to lift and lower my big slimy tits around John's cock. As I rub my tits up and down on his cock, faster and faster, I notice that all of the other guys are watching. After all I have been through, there is something especially humiliating about having to fuck my own tits on a guy's cock. This is even more humiliating, because this tits fuck is lubricated by the cum of all the guys watching. As I look at them and think about this, I am completely overwhelmed by one final and explosive orgasm. It is so powerful, that I fall forward toward John's cock. What really puts the icing on the cake, is that John cums at that very moment, and he paints my face with another thick spurt of cum. Well, I guess it isn't icing on the cake. It is more like icing on the whore. I laugh, thinking to myself, even completely exhausted and worn the fuck out, I crack myself up...

*** This ends the story of Karen's Wild Ride, but her actual ride goes on to last another whole day. Perhaps I will tell you more about that in another story. I hope you enjoyed her wild ride, as much as she did. As always, I hope to hear from you, if you have thoughts and ideas to share. ***

12