Karin

Story Info
Sub gets his birthday present.
5.3k words
4.83
7.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
299 Followers

She said I would stand where only she could see me and I would keep our cock hard while she video-chatted online with her dominatrix friend. I would stand naked in the kitchen while she watched me. I would be a distraction for her - peripheral entertainment while she talked with Karin.

It wasn't my idea. It was her fantasy, but I was getting turned on by it. She liked to watch me stroke my cock and I finally had to admit, I liked to be watched. There is something deeply humiliating about an adult male jacking himself off in front of a fully clothed, vaguely interested, tolerant woman. It's degrading and it made my cock stiff just thinking about it.

She started calling it 'our' cock since we both exercised control over it. She said it made her horny to see me almost cum. Almost, because I wasn't allowed to do that without permission. Imagine. I had to beg to cum and even then, there was no guarantee. She said I was too arrogant for a sub and that denial was an effective learning tool.

I don't think I could cum without permission anymore anyway, even if I was allowed. I'm too used to thinking about an orgasm as a reward now, something outside of my control, something earned, not an inherent right.

But she still wanted me to try. She liked looking at me trying to please her. She liked listening to me moan when I was abruptly ordered to stop. She said it aroused her when I did what I was told, especially when I didn't want to.

If I couldn't stop in time, couldn't get my animal response under control before I disgraced myself in front of her, that meant I was disobedient and disobedience was punished. Sometimes, no matter how much I tried, I had to be punished for failing to stop in time.

It was clear today that I was going to be used as a means to an end but I didn't know where else it would go. She told me I didn't need to know.

When she talked with Karin I would be allowed to hear the conversation. But Karin and I would not see one another. I would not be allowed to speak at all. She said Karin wouldn't know I was there. We would not communicate, period. Ok. I got it. Who was she trying to convince?

They would probably discuss me at least some of the time. Maybe I wouldn't be the main topic, just one interesting item among others, like what did they do last night? What restaurants catered to them? What techniques seem to work best with their subs? What plans did they have for the evening?

She would tell Karin how she was training me. Karin had her own pet cock, a guy like me who wanted to be dominated. They had already traded naked pictures of us in compromising positions. Now they would want to compare notes on what worked and what didn't.

I was there to keep her amused by edging myself in front of her while she talked to her buddy about the best ways to train their pet men.

Only she would be able to watch me perform for her. I would be the visual background to her conversation with Karin, a side-show for her voyeristic entertainment.

Would she decide to show me to her friend? All she had to do was reverse the camera on the iPad and I would be on display for Karin. Naked, legs spread, hips shoved forward, grunting and stroking my erection, unmasked as my wife's sub-slut. Not that Karin would be shocked.

She said she would not put me on display, but we both knew she could. I liked knowing she could change her mind anytime. I was resigned to accept any decision she made.

Not being in control meant trusting her. If she wanted to share me with Karin, I trusted her to make that decision for me. I would do what she told me to do with no reluctance.

The iPad chimed. It was Karin. She made the usual small talk and gestured for me to take my clothes off. I stripped and stood across the room where I thought she wanted me. She gave me a brief thumbs up then pointed at my cock and made a dismissive jacking-off gesture with her hand while she continued chatting with Karin.

Under the bright LED kitchen lights I spread my legs and began playing with my half-erect cock. She didn't watch me. She didn't leer or become preoccupied with me jerking off for her. In fact she barely acknowledged me at all, but indicated with a flip of her wrist that she expected me to continue.

I closed my eyes and pumped my cock until it was stiff and tingling. In my mind she and Karin took turns pegging me. One pegged me while the other used my tongue. I could sense the impending orgasm, then it all just stopped!

When I opened my eyes she was standing in front of me. She seized my balls and held me immobile with one hand.

"No! I'll tell you if you can cum! You're not allowed otherwise. Just keep fucking your hand for me." Her eyes shone with the pride and pleasure of a woman exercising her dominance.

She let go of me and walked slowly back to her seat, making sure I had a good look at her shapley ass undulating away from me before she sat in front of her screen again. I began stroking my cock slowly, making it last. She liked to watch her sub maintain a hard-on for her. I sped and relaxed my stroke rate according to her hand gestures.

I saw her frown, thinking. My breathing became shallow, my cock became more rigid. I knew she was deciding if she should share me with Karin.

I had to remind myself that it simply wasn't my decision. She would use me as she saw fit. She allowed me to stroke my cock a little faster. My breath came in shallow gasps. I started grunting softly, unconsciously. She chatted casually with her friend.

"Yeah he knows he's a sub but he fights it. Unfortunately for him it's difficult to get that hard when you're being dominated and not admit you're a sub." She glanced at me, so close to jerking myself off. "No! Not allowed! Stop now! You have permission to stay hard, not to cum."

"Sorry, I had to stop him. Yeah, almost, but I caught him in time. I know, huh? You can't take your eyes off them for a second. So needy. He thinks he has to be the center of my attention just because he's doing what he's been told." She curled her lip in revulsion. "So arrogant, so self-centred."

"Oh show him to me! Karin whined. "Don't be like that! You know you want to show him off. Just turn the screen around."

"But his cock is ready to cum. What if I put him on display and he can't cum? I mean, he's ready to lose it all any second now."

"Uggh, ... then he'll just get another hard-on in minutes, and you'll make him fuck his hand until he finally does cum. No big deal. So let me see him!"

My cock got stiffer. She looked like she might actually spin the screen around and put her edged cock-slut on display. She looked thoughtfully at me. Calculating.

"You can cum."

That was all it took. I pumped faster and felt the tingling that meant an orgasm was immanent. I began grunting, my cock spasmed. A jet of sticky white cum shot into the air at the same time as she spun the iPad screen 180 degrees. Karin squealed and giggled while my cock ejaculated another load toward her.

"Oh my god! Look at him! His rod is still pumping slut-juice everywhere. What a whore! Thank you! Very entertaining. Watching your sub cum made my afternoon."

"Hands behind you now! Let the cock twitch until it's empty, then we'll put it away till next time."

I felt drained. My legs felt weak so I sank to my knees, grateful for the respite. My cock drooled the last of its load onto the tile floor.

"Put the cum back inside."

I knew what she wanted. Under supervision, Karin watched me lick my cum off the floor. They both watched me in silence until all of the mess was gone. After a few silent seconds of contemplation Karin spoke.

"You have to let me play with him. What's the problem? I know he wants me to handle him and you know me. You trust me. I don't understand your reluctance."

"Ok. I guess there's no point in denying you access. I'm just concerned about crossing lines and respecting limits. You know? He'd do anything for you."

"What lines are we talking about? The one where I can't touch him? Or the imaginary line where you're the owner? Relax. I'm not interested in even blurring that line. He belongs to you, he's just making me horny."

"Okay I guess there's no reason," she laughed. "Why not? You want to come over?"

"Well not now. He's done. I want to come over before you make him jack off, not when he's on his knees just after he licked up his own cum. I want to help get him excited enough to do that in front of me. I think it's pretty clear he can perform, don't you?"

"I do, and frankly I'm surprised. He was so nervous that I might let you see him. I thought that boner might disappear when I spun the iPad around. But no, in fact being suddenly on display seems to have goaded him on. Or maybe he was just too far along to be curbed. Or maybe he just likes to cum for you."

"I'm coming over to your place tomorrow afternoon. We'll experiment with him to find out if he can produce under pressure. I know some tricks we can use if he can't. Sound good?"

"Sure, I'll keep it locked up till you get here. We want him needy, right?"

"Yes, don't let him touch it till I'm there. We'll see how obedient that cock can be with two of us directing it. Bye till tomorrow."

*******

She had me wait naked for Karin, on my knees with my legs spread, ball gag securely crammed into my mouth and wrists fastened behind my back, I waited to be appraised.

The doorbell rang. Female voices wafted through the hallway. I heard high heels approach. Karin walked into the room and saw me. She walked slowly around me. Thoughtful strides, that did not reveal her intention. She knew that keeping me on my knees and exposed helped drive home the difference in status. She was establishing parameters, showing me my place. My wife watched as Karin dictated the terms of our relationship in the clearest way possible, by demonstrating her dominance.

I was stunned. In all my fantasies Karin was on the receiving end of my desires. Not once had I imagined being the submissive subject of someone else's fantasy. She was using me in a fantasy of her own. The thought of being objectified to such a degree just intensified my craving.

"Stand. Hands on top of your head, arch your back, stick your ass out. Good. You are at least obedient. Let's see if you can line up with some basic expectations that will determine if you are worth training."

"Going forward, I expect your cock to harden when your wife or I walk into the room. You'll be naked so we will know if you're disobedient. And believe me, since your only route to release relies on us, you will learn to get hard when you're permitted. Your naturally submissive tendencies will be exploited and used to further enslave you. You will be property, a live, ongoing demonstration of what it means to be a man-slut, owned by women and used for their pleasure. Does that sound like what you want?

"Yes Ma'am, please Ma'am."

"It's not my decision sub. Whose decision is it?"

"It's hers Ma'am."

"Very good sub. You might qualify for training after all." Karin glanced at her friend.

"After all that I think I'm going to need to touch him. I mean in a sexually possessive way. I hope you're not going to get all crazy about it are you? It's not like I'm going to make him pregnant, is it? I'm reasonably sure he wants the hands-on treatment, if that erection is any indication."

Karin casually tapped my erect cock with her forefinger. It bounced and I gasped. I hadn't even been conscious of it becoming hard.

"Looks like he's been looking forward to this. Hmmm, you're turning out to be a bigger slut than I thought. Good for you! I like a committed sub."

I blushed. I was grateful she had positioned me so I didn't need to think about where my hands were. I was embarrassed to be so submissive in front of her but my cock was so hard it ached.

"Face up!" Her voice snapped my head up. Karin moved quickly to close the distance between us. She seized my cock. "This belongs to us now, me and your wife." Her scent enveloped me. My cock remained stiff in her hand and my ball sack tightened in anticipation.

Karin released my boner and stepped back. I could feel her eyes on me, appraising, deciding how she should proceed.

"On your knees." I sank gratefully onto my knees again in front of Karin and my wife, hands still clasped on top of my head. "You may fold forward and rest on your arms," she allowed.

Karin left me crouched on the kitchen floor while she walked slowly back to my wife and sat beside her.

"He's compliant," she observed. "Has he been satisfying you?"

"You mean is he being submissive enough? Yeah, but he really needs to cum when I want him to. That's been a problem. He says he wants to obey but I often have to trick him, like yesterday with you."

They watched the sub, still sprawled on his face with his arms outstretched and his ass in the air. He listened to the women talking about him as if he wasn't there, as though he was just a toy that was malfunctioning.

"No problem staying hard though. I've been conditioning his cock to stay erect for at least 20 minutes to half an hour every day. That's a long time, but he can do it now thanks to hours of practise most afternoons for the past four months."

They considered the sub, face down on the floor, ass slightly raised and offered for inspection, waiting for instructions. My wife leaned toward me across the kitchen countertop and crossed her arms.

"Sit up and start again. I want to see if you can get hard so soon after." She smiled. At least the corners of her mouth turned up. Her eyes were half-closed like she might be a little stoned, or lost in her imagination.

"So, no problems getting hard again I see. What do you think Karin, let's see if he can make it cum for us again, want to?"

"Sure. You heard the lady, spread those knees, stick that cock out and start stroking. Go slow ... slower.

Good boy.

"You missed some cum on the floor. Spit on your hand and use that cum on the floor to lube your cock with." Karin looked sideways at her friend. "Their own cum makes the best lubricant, did you know that?"

"No, I did not." They both turned to me. "Did you know that sub? No? Make sure that very erect cock gets well coated," my wife directed.

I was on the floor with my knees spread apart using my own cum for lubricant, jerking myself off for the amusement of my wife and her dominatrix friend. Why was I rock-hard so soon after cumming the first time? Karin was right though, my own cum was the best lube.

I felt disgusted and ashamed of myself, yet the thought of being forced to cum again so soon consumed me. I felt more precum ooze out and mix onto the cum-slicked shaft of my erection. I heard myself grunt like an animal, as if I were somehow another person, separate from my reactions. Who was the pathetic cum-splattered, grunting slut on the floor?

Yet my training prevailed. All those hours of staying hard in her hand, the excruciating torture of not being allowed to cum until she gave me permission, a relief only she could grant. It all seemed to coalesce in that moment. The need to find release built quickly and I knew I could not contain it, but I remembered to beg.

"Please Ma'am, can I cum?"

"Do you think you deserve to cum for me sub? Think you can make your cock squirt for me again? You're a lucky sub aren't you slut? Let me hear you say it. Tell me how grateful you are to be allowed to cum in front of two beautiful women."

"Yes Ma'am! Please Ma'am! Thank you for letting me cum again Ma'am."My voice came out in short ragged monotones. All that mattered was between my legs begging to be released.

"You may cum slut."

Sprawled on the kitchen floor with my legs splayed open on the cum-slicked tiles, I grunted and sobbed as my overused cock erupted once again.

The women watched. They saw their man-slut consumed by his unashamed addiction to self-demeaning sex. I would do any humiliating thing they could think of and then abandon myself to my own deviant responses. They were fascinated.

I was worn out, my cock slick and white with cum, but still erect and dripping the last of its load onto the floor. The women looked briefly at one another, confirming some unspoken agreement.

"Go take a shower you disgusting whore, you're covered in cum. We're going out. Wear that tight pair of jeans I like. No underwear. Snap to it, we're leaving in 10 minutes."

She grinned at Karin. "He likes it when I treat him like that. He needs to please me if he expects to have another orgasm anytime soon. Let's take him for a walk so he can recoup. There's a place on the corner we can grab a bite.

The women walked a few steps ahead of me, chatting about mundane things, occasionally glancing back to make sure I was keeping up. At the bistro we sat in a corner booth with me sandwiched between Karin and my wife. Karin rested her hand in my lap while she talked.

"He feels hard already and I just touched him a second ago. How horny can you keep him with all that edging?" Her fingers helped the pressure from my erect cock slide the zipper down on my jeans as she spoke.

While my wife leaned nonchalantly against me on one side and played idly with my hair, Karin squeezed up against me on the other side and encouraged my cock to grow under the table. Her fingers squeezed its shaft and pulled on its head.

"Tsk tsk," Karin whispered. Her lips brushed my ear. "Such a whore. How are you going to walk out of here in these skin tight jeans? Everyone will see you trailing behind us with a big hard-on. Won't that be embarrassing?" Her hand made me grunt.

"I guess I could make your cock shrink, make that boner disappear. Would you like that? Answer."

"No Ma'am."

"Well you're in luck slut, I'm not doing that. Let's go, we're leaving."

"What? No! Please! Please Miss. Don't make me stand up please!" I blushed.

It was so obvious. The jeans were moulded to my ass like they had been spray painted on. My erection screamed "slut" under the thin fabric, especially following two clearly dominant women out of the café.

"Come along," my wife said in a loud voice. "We can fix that bulge if you're a good boy." All I could do was follow them out. But that's all that was necessary to advertise my submissiveness. She led, I followed. Just accept it.

I walked behind them listening to whispers and trying not to watch the covert glances from women. Friends meeting over cappuccinos. Business women on their lunch breaks. Professionals, accustomed to directing others. Women who expected male subordinates to do what they were told. Women who were secure enough to be amused rather than shocked at the sight of a male sub trailing after his dominant.

They stopped just short of the door. Karin glanced behind her, impatience on her face, annoyance in her voice.

"Well? Get the door."

I quickly moved in front of them and grabbed the doorknob. As I swung the escape exit open, my wife slapped my ass with an audible smack on the stretched cotton cover. We departed amid a chatter of low-toned murmurs and smiles of amusement. Outside the bistro I fell into step behind them; still erect, still embarrassed to be seen, but still excited to be on display, still obedient.

"What next girlfriend?" Karin asked my wife. "What do you want to do with him now that you've shown the world he belongs to you?"

"Honestly? What do I want to do with him? It's such a Domme-sub cliché that I am hesitant to tell you. But if I indulge myself, what I want would be this depraved sub's idea of heaven. I have this recurring fantasy." She looked to Karin for her approval.

"So, what exactly do you want him to do, or want to do to him?" Karin didn't need any details to green-light using the sub. She just enjoyed hearing them.

"Ok! Well it's his birthday next week and I want to share him in a special way. I know he'll respond well, and by that I mean he'll perform for me and it will feel amazing for him. I'll explain later when he's not around." We stopped at a crosswalk. My wife rested her hand on my ass.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
299 Followers
12