Karin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers

"You walk ahead home baby. Karin and I have to talk. Scoot ahead, ...that's it." She glanced sideways at Karin. "Nice ass right?" Karin grinned.

"Ok, so back to what he's doing next," my wife said. "I'm going to heighten his sub-slut self awareness to a degree he has never experienced before."

************

"Stretch!" She attached my wrist restraints to the upper corners of a tall metal "H" frame. My ankles were also secured to either side of the frame so that I was spread eagle in the center of the apparatus, in the center of the room. My hips were forced forward by a horizontal bar set at butt height, forcing my genitals to hang prominently on display and making it impossible for me to move.

"In a few minutes I will blindfold you. You will need to become more highly attuned to what your other senses are telling you, particularly your sense of touch. Because tonight you are going to be touched a lot. You are the centre of attention birthday boy," my wife grinned.

She circled around me while she spoke, trailing her fingers over my naked body on display in the frame.

"You will not be allowed to see them, but know that a number of women have consented to take turns playing with you this evening. Thanks to their generosity, you will be kept on the edge of an orgasm until I decide to allow you to cum."

"They will know you as a sub from now on but you will never know who they are, unless they decide to tell you." She stopped pacing long enough to tie a blindfold over my eyes.

"Maybe some of them saw you following Karin and I out of the café last week with your blue denim cock sticking out obscenely in front of you. Maybe some of the hands that will keep you hard belong to my friends. Or maybe the wives of some of your friends have consented to be part of my birthday gift to you. You won't ever really know." Her fingers tapped my semi. She circled my balls between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed them in her hand. I grunted.

"What you can be sure of is that at least some of the women you know will have seen you naked and erect. By the end of the evening they will all have heard you whining for release, and they can all watch you cum if you please me."

"So compose yourself, your guests will be arriving shortly. Don't be concerned about staying hard for them." She handled my erection gently, sliding her palm slowly across its head. "They will take care of keeping my cum producer hard throughout the evening. You will have no choice whatsoever. Won't that be nice, sub? Answer."

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you so much for letting me cum Ma'am. Thank you for my birthday gift."

I heard faint noises in the hallway. Female voices greeting one another, exchanging pleasantries. My wife left me to greet the birthday party guests. Alone, naked, blindfolded and tied spread eagle in a convenient position to be jacked off, I waited.

"Getting excited slut?" Karin's voice startled me. She must have slipped into the room while my wife was leaving. The slow click of her heels echoed as she closed the distance between us.

"I see the anticipation has already prepared the entertainment for your guests." Her sultry voice felt warm and amused against my ear. Her hand drifted down my chest onto my abdomen and wrapped itself around my stiff cock.

"In case you haven't been informed, you'll be spending the night with your wife and I once the guests leave." My shaft ached under Karin's touch. Her finger traced the length of my boner and back again. I groaned and stretched toward her hand but it was gone.

"No-no sub, no moving. You just have to take it this evening. The guests will help themselves whenever they feel like it and play with you for as long as they want. But they know the rule. You do not have permission to cum until your wife lets you. You might have to beg a guest to stop before you make a mistake. That'll be interesting." Karin laughed and weighed my balls in her palm before she walked away.

"This way girls. Please help yourselves to the open bar and food trays. There will be cake later, after the main event," my wife smiled.

"Don't be shy. If he looks like he's losing his edge, please take some time to make sure he regains his erection. He needs to be edged as often as it takes to keep him stiff for the rest of the evening. In preparation for this evening he has not been allowed any release for days. I have every confidence that you will all help him reach his goal of providing a spectacular show."

I sensed them around me, close enough to feel the air stir on my nude body as they milled closer. Their voices were low and their touches tentative at first, reluctant to touch another woman's man, until my wife demonstrated.

"When you see it drooping, play with it, like this. It will stiffen and produce pre-cum, see? Spread that sticky clear liquid oozing from his freshly hardened cock over it's head and along the shaft, like so." The sub moaned.

"Karin can you bring me his ball gag from the bedroom please." Karin returned promptly and fitted the hard rubber ball into my mouth then secured it behind my head while my wife addressed her guests.

"Please ignore the noises coming from my sub. He is simply expressing his overwhelming gratitude," she smiled. Her hand continued to coat my erection with pre-cum.

"Also, notice the little bowl of water beside the sub. Just dip the tips of your fingers in water to thin the viscosity of his lube and extend the coverage." Again, she demonstrated. I groaned and drooled around my gag.

"Jane, you try. Yes, ... that's it. Not too fast, just enough to keep him hard. He'll have his chance later." She took a step back. "Feel free girls," she grinned. "He's being exhibited and made available to play with this evening only. "Help me say happy birthday to my devoted sub."

Palms flattened on my chest, hands gilded over my back and traced the muscles in my arms and thighs. Other hands slapped my ass, some tentatively, others forcefully. Obviously some of the women had issues with their mates.

Hesitant fingers wrapped around my erection. Once the first hand touched my cock others followed in rapid succession. The comments were varied.

"God, how stiff can it possibly get?"

"Slap it again! Listen to him grunt. I really need to get my husband into this."

"Stop! He's going to shoot if you keep that pace up."

After a couple of hours the women left me alone for awhile. I felt my erection begin to subside for what felt like the hundredth time. Then someone stroked and slapped my cock until it stiffened again.

"Wake up! Time to give up what you've been holding in all week." Karin's brown fingers closed around my stick, reigniting the hormones. "Let's make your birthday gift happen, sub."

My cock stiffened to its full length in her hands.

"Gather round ladies. Thanks to your diligence this evening our sub is about to receive his reward." Her hand tightened around my shaft. "Would you like to cum, slut? Answer."

"Yes please Miss!" My voice sounded hoarse. I knew the women were waiting. Could I perform for them? I was pretty sure I could. Certainly I knew I could not hold on much longer. Would she actually let me cum?

"You have our permission," my wife chimed in. "Show us how well you can obey." Karin gave my boner to her and her hand pumped my stiff shaft. "Cum for me! Can you do that sub? Cum for me NOW!"

My cock erupted. I grunted uncontrollably as my overstimulated erection was allowed to release the built-up tension the women had been edging it toward all evening. Thick white cum jettisoned from the end of my well-used hard-on and splattered onto the floor.

The relief was overwhelming. I hung in the frame, drained, exhausted and dripping, but finally satisfied.

"Thank you all for making this birthday his most memorable." My wife thanked everyone for coming out and the guests left, chatting with one another about the slutty man-whore and conspiring about how to make their own men more compliant.

I hung suspended in the metal contraption, used beyond belief, but content. To finally be released after so much edging was definitely a gift.

"Time for bed sub. It's been a busy evening and it's going to get busier. Karin is spending the night and because it's your birthday you get to sleep with us."

She released me from my bondage and I collapsed onto the floor.

"I don't expect you to walk after that workout," my wife said. "Crawl into the bedroom. Once you have undressed Karin and I, you may use the bathroom before you ask nicely to be included in our bed."

After some begging I snuggled into bed between Karin and my wife, thankful to have been milked and grateful to be allowed to sleep with them. Karin spooned herself against my back. Her leg slid between mine and her pussy brushed against my ass. She snaked an arm around me and slid her hand down my stomach to my crotch and held my semi-erect cock.

"Get some sleep while you can," she murmured. "I'm an early riser and I like to be licked awake."

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers
12