All Comments on 'Karina'

by Jackie.Hikaru

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TarnishedPennyTarnishedPenny10 months ago

Five sizzling, Sapphic stars!

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane5410 months ago

Beautiful, emotional story. I loved it. 5 stars!

metroalmametroalma10 months ago

Mickey Spillane, Dashiell Hammett meet Jackie O Hikaru. A bit different from your normal stories, but well done in another style. As I read, I was thinking of all the movie tropes and mentally screaming at Victoria, "Don't go near the window!" but of course she did.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Short but packs a punch. Really enjoyed this. Thanks!

JacquiUK41JacquiUK4110 months ago

Superb as ever Jackie. Your writing is so descriptive and beautiful. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
well done

thank you, I reckon' Ogg's stamp of approval

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon10 months ago

A great short story. It mixes the erotic and noir elements perfectly.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy10 months ago

Hopefully she will be listen to her inner core ….. and yes sometimes it needs drastic action to turn a stone path into a smooth one …. Don’t wait to long senator as life is running quick out of time

So the ‚Escort‘ played a truly honoring hear bargain

Hopefully the heart wins over 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝 so ten hearts for you for another wonderf Entertainment

Two21BTwo21B10 months ago

That was fantastic. A wonderfully descriptive piece of noir writing, that has become increasingly difficult to find. I was introduced to your work some months ago when a friend became absolutely convinced you were going to win the Valentine's Day contest. I've enjoyed many of your tales since. 5 stars all the way. I only wish I could add a star for hyping The Pretenders!

lilshymynxlilshymynx10 months ago

So happy to see this in its final form. Such a passionate tale of two women bringing color to each other's dark worlds.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow more please! This was beautiful and amazing! Your writing is perfect.

MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

An edgy, beautifully paced piece; two intriguing women — noir fiction but so much more captured in the sometimes witty/sometimes poignant dialogue, the introspection, the postures/movements. And intensely sensual sex that reveals so much of the characters. So very creative in rather short space/time. Easily visualized as a dramatic romance.

StacnashStacnash10 months ago

Exquisite.

This oozes class and style, while Karina's actions were completely authentic. Does Karina believe in such a code? Well, her actions tell us that she still lives by it and I believe her.

You write seduction in such an understated manner and it's so powerful as a result. In the hands of another writer, Ivan's fate would've seemed like playing to the gallery, but you never strayed anywhere near that territory.

Only very small issues presented themselves. There was a slight recurring inaccuracy when capitalising a job title and I think the use of the 'political thriller' tag is misleading in this instance. However, those are minor complaints and anyone searching that tag will be fortunate to stumble across this.

I'm not sure if this memorial event is considered to be a contest, but if it is, I sincerely hope you win. Work this strong would be fit to win any contest ever held here.

91/100. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fully agree with the thoughts below. I love the music you picked out, that's such a nice touch. This deserves more than five.

KachinaDollKachinaDoll8 months ago

Simply wonderful. You've inspired me to seek out Oggbashan, but not until I've sated myself on your creations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackie.Hikaru@Jackie.Hikaru
04/23/2024 News: Milk Physics, another foray into Roz's kinky adventures is out now! As you might've guessed, there's a lot of milk and physics in this story :P. Please let me know what you think of these stories. I'm pretty scatterbrained and my interests are very fickle, a...