Karina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For months now, I had thought about her constantly. So much so that she had invaded all my daydreams. In them, I saw her where she would have been most happy. In the Greek Isles, like she said she always wanted to be. In that sense, I must have been prophetic.

I picked up the photo again and inspected it; sure enough, the woman in it was exactly the woman who had captured my heart. Her hair had changed - it was brown and came down neatly to her cheeks in a page-boy style, and her eyes were concealed behind dark sunglasses. But without a doubt, it was her. She had that same wonderful smile. My chest filled with the same warmth that had only ever been filled that way that one special night I had with her. Golden sunlight made her face glow, and behind her was an aquamarine sky and an endless sea that made her seem so free.

There was nothing else to the photo. No note on the back. No nothing. Still, the photo told me everything it needed to tell me. It told me that I wanted, more than anything else, to be on an island in Greece called Naxos.

The End

Thanks for reading.

Here are some songs I like:
Heroes - David Bowie
How Glad I Am - Aretha Franklin
Cowboy Take Me Away - The Chicks
You Only Live Twice - Nancy Sinatra
We’re All Alone - Boz Scaggs
Back on the Chain Gang - Pretenders