All Comments on 'Karina The Sorceress Ch. 02'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
hornyinwvhornyinwvabout 18 years ago
More, More, More!!!

This is one of the best stories that I have read in a long time and I hope that you will continue with Karina's tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I liked Ch 1 better.

There are lots of opportunities for magickal sex. Objects could come alive and have sex with her. She could use her powers to overcome men for sex in the need to stop the ring from making her horny.

The story is still good but not quite as good as the first.

sakurababesakurababeabout 18 years ago
Fantastic fantasy!

I loved this chapter! My panties are wet just from thinking about the next chapter. I think Karina should be so overcome by the ring that's deeply embedded in her pussy that she can't tell Alex what happened. Enraged by her willingness to spread her legs for anyone, he gives her to a gang of marauders who fuck her in her ass and pussy over and over again until Alex gets a go at her and still the ring throbs on...Please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
2nd chapter is great! no matter what anyone says..

That chapter is leaving me hungry for more!!! This is only my 2nd time leaving a comment, i only leave one when i know the story has really good potential! I hope it doesn't take as long as last time for the 3rd installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

wow, what a great story. I wish there was more of it so that i could just keep going. I can see why it is rated so highly on the charts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More please!

I absolutely love this story! I hope you continue it because I can hardly wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awesome!

awesome ending! please write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Incredible!

I'm really impressed with the quality of writing, and the way you build up slowly to the sex; it makes for a very, very appealing read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!!

the best one i've read yet !!!! I "command" you to finish it !! lol

!!!!VERY GOOD!!!!

ellyneiellyneiabout 16 years ago
impossibly great

was I dreaming or did I read this, I cant describe how it felt to read. But it was wonderful. it was amazing. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Fantastic!

electronpoolselectronpoolsabout 11 years ago

Wonderful bait and switches!

adayoungadayoungabout 1 year ago

"Without my body as their vessel, their fluids landed on each other, causing their faces to contort in horror."

This was so funny! XD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES