Karina's Bitch

Story Info
I bring out Karina's inner Domme.
4k words
4.46
17.5k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always had a kinky mindset, even from when I was a young lad. Every time I played cops and robbers, I was the one volunteering to be cuffed and held in jail. There was simply something about the act of losing control; of being at someone else's mercy and doing anything to please them. The sensation of surrendering has been and continues to be, engraved in my mind.

Of course, being younger, I relied mostly on games and an extremely vivid imagination to help feed my curiosity. However, once I discovered the internet my source of information and feeding of fantasies grew tenfold and the more I read and saw, the more I was able to identify and understand that all those games of getting caught were simply me exploring my submission.

This amazing on-line world provided me with an entirely new dimension of exploration and in the beginning it fed my every desire. Unfortunately, just like all toys, eventually one wants something new to play with and in time I wanted to experience things for myself, rather than through words and images posted on a computer screen.

Unfortunately living at home and taking care of my family (even at the young age of 18) restricted my ability to attend activities. Instead of going out and finding an already experienced woman to live out my fantasies with, I slowly and cautiously introduced my girlfriends into my mind and sexual predilections.

To be on the safe side I would initiate the conversation by showing each of them the media driven aspects such as handcuffs, rope bondage and the occasional spanking scene found in nearly every erotic movie. Eventually though, if I felt an openness I would introduce them to the more extremes such as Female Domination, facesitting and breath control, strap-on play and even cbt.

It was through my slow introductions that I was able to experience my first power exchange experience. My girlfriend at the time proved to be more than a little willing to experiment. Granted, looking back it was a mild introduction, it certainly was the stepping stone to a future of many more explicit experiences.

Karina was a beautiful Indian girl, born and raised in Montreal like myself, and like me she was eager to explore her sexuality. Now just to be clear, when I say beautiful, what I want you to imagine is a Bollywood dazzler, but a little shorter. At 5'4" she had wonderful 34C breasts, a sexy bubble ass and amazing legs.

While she was a sight to see, I was more drawn to her willingness to listen to the stories I shared even though she did not appear to have the same thirst for what I was expressing. In fact the furthest we went was her tying me down, sitting on my face and sucking my cock while fucking my ass with a q-tip (she howled with laughter when the qtip came out but the cotton top didn't). Oddly, it was only after we broke up that she really let loose and gave a try at dominating me.

It all started one evening during exam week, (we were 21 at this point) and somewhere through our conversations we ended up joking about how I wasn't motivated to study.

'If only I had someone to whip me into shape.' I playfully said.

Much to my surprise, Karina quickly offered to fill that need.

'I'll do it. We've been talking about it long enough, let's see if it actually helps".

I didn't really think she would do it, but I went along with it and from there we arranged to meet after exams at an inexpensive motel, the kind that are rented by the hour.

Although we had agreed it was not until she called me days later that she had located a motel, not too far away from where we lived and that I should pick her up from her place at 3pm sharp. To say I was surprised would be an understatement and even when I agreed and prepared myself, as quickly as I could, I still questioned whether it would happen and as the clock quickly ticked closer to the desired hour, I actually slowed my pace wanting to see what would happen if I showed up late.

Although I wanted to test her I also did not wish to miss out on the opportunity therefore I did arrive late but only by a mere 5 minutes and to my pleasure as I pulled up, her door opened and she came strutting out wearing nicely fitted jeans, a black t-shirt and some killer black stilettos with a duffle bag in tow.

I admit I was somewhat disappointed that she was dressed so plain jane (minus the heels) and so I prepared myself for a standard date resulting in vanilla sex. However, as she got into the car, throwing her bag into the back seat, I started to apologize for being late but was greeted with a slap to the face.

"Don't think you will be let off the hook for keeping me waiting bitch, now drive and I will tell you where we are going".

Awestruck I did the only thing I could do and said 'Yes Mistress' and off we went, with her directing me on how to get to our final destination. Once we arrived at our destination, she reached for her bag and took a black studded dog collar out, only to tighten it around my neck.

"Now be a good little bitch and go get us a room." she said while tugging on the D-ring secured to the collar.

I opened my mouth to complain but was greeted with another slap.

"Do not think about arguing with me right now slave, you are already in enough trouble, and unless you want to end your little fantasy before it begins, you will do everything I say."

Once again, all I could say was 'Yes Mistress', as I got out of my car and headed to the front desk area.

I can still remember the smirk on the front desk clerk's face as I approached the counter, looking at the collar around my neck and back up at me as I asked for a room. He slid over the keys to room 117 as he told me to fill out the registration form asking for my name, credit card information and licence plate, all while snickering. My fingers could not write fast enough as I rushed through filling out the form and as I handed it back to him grasping for the key, he cocky grin and slightly condescending 'Good boy' was all I could hear as I made my way outside.

Already humiliated, I made my way back to the car, noticing for the first time that I was rock hard from the excitement of an all new Karina. As I approached the car I saw Karina leaning against the door, her bag by her feet and one of the most wicked smirks I had ever witnessed across her lips.

"How did it go lover boy, did you enjoy showing the world how pathetic you are?"

Her tone was patronizing as she snatched the key from my hand, reaching up to pat my head with the other.

"Be a dear and carry my bag. Oh, and I almost forgot..."

She reached into her purse only to pull out a silver dog leash attaching it to my collar with ease.

"There we go, now keep up" were the only words she uttered as she tugged on my leash instructing me to grab her bag and move quickly behind her to the room.

Once we had both stepped inside our room, she quickly surveyed the surroundings, giving me a slight tug with the leash all while instructing me on what to do.

"Put the bag on the dresser and then strip naked" she commanded all while releasing me from the leash and taking a seat to observe my every move.

Excited by her bossy disposition I eagerly put the bag down and started to undress, feeling her eyes examine me, judge me and my hidden erection. Immediately she started to laugh, her sexy cackle mingling with her demeaning words.

"Oh, modest now are we? It is not like I haven't seen it before, now drop the boxers slut". And although what she had said was true, suddenly I felt a sense of embarrassment.

As I pull them down, she gets up and walks closer to. Standing completely naked now I tried to come to terms with why I was so nervous. What Karina had said was true, we have seen each other naked many times, and yet there I was with my 6" dick rock hard while she was still fully dressed and confident. Quickly though I was snapped out of my deep thoughts with another slap.

"You are on my time slut, now get on the bed and lie on your back".

As I moved onto the bed, Karina turned to her bag, slowly going through the contents before finally turning back towards me and without warning placed a blindfold over my eyes.

"This is so you don't ruin any of the surprises I have".

Now blind to the world, laying on the motel bed, all I could do was think about what was coming next and listen as she continued to ruffle through her bag.

Eventually the noises stopped and she was no longer searching but rather close to me, the weight of her body pressing into the mattress. Desperate to know where she was, I turned my head in her direction and felt her kissing me, her hands sliding down my chest to my hard cock, stroking it slowly as she giggled.

"I see someone is enjoying themselves".

Her words, although playful, contradicted the harsh slap to my balls.

"...but today is about me, not you"

With that she pulled my hands up to the headboard, snapping cuffs tightly around them.

"Now, don't go anywhere while I get more comfortable"

Her tone teasing as she slid off the bed leaving me wondering where she was going and what she would return with.

Horny as hell I started to beg.

"Please Karina, let me cum and I will be yours forever, please...'

Instead of being greeted with a sensual touch, I felt a thundering slap and a venomous voice sending shivers down my spine.

"You obviously do not know when to shut up slave, so I will make it easier for you".

With that I heard her shuffling once again and then suddenly a damp cloth was forcefully pressed against my lips and shoved into my mouth followed by something being bound in front of it.

"Enjoy my panties slut, I have been getting them ready for you all day long."

And with that I heard her move away yet again, all while hearing what I believed to be the bathroom door closing behind her.

While Karina was gone I tried to escape, testing the handcuffs to see if there was a quick release switch. Stuck bound, gagged and blindfolded on the bed I started to realize the strong taste coming from the panties in my mouth. Immediately a part of me was repulsed, knowing she had worn them all day, but I could not control myself and started to suck them clean, wishing I could stroke myself while doing so.

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard the bathroom door open and in my excitement I turned my head in that direction of the noise, aching to beg for some form of contact, but afraid of what punishment I might receive for trying to speak.

I felt her walk around the bed and then then something dragging down my body from my chest to my cock before feeling a sharp hit against the inside of my right thigh, causing a low guttural moan to escape into the gag.

'As you may be able to tell, I have been gathering a few fun 'toys' for today. Some of which you may enjoy and some I will enjoy more than you. Do you like my new crop bitch?'

Before I can nod, the crop is slapped down on my balls making me cringe. I nodded yes quickly in hopes of being spared any more blows to my balls.

'Hahahaha you're learning slut, now let me show you what your Mistress looks like all dolled up.'

She pulls off the blindfold and steps up on the bed, her legs on both side of me. My eyes took a moment to adjust, and as they did all I could see was this heavenly image standing above me.

Karina has now changed out of her street clothes and was wearing her hair tied up in a ponytail, adorning a french maid outfit, the skirt ending just below her beautiful ass, providing me with a tease of the tops of her thigh high stockings. Her breasts looked amazing, boeing pushed up in the tight bustier of her outfit, and to complete the look she had on a lovely black choker.

Unwilling to allow me much more than a quick gaze, she turned around, facing my feet and bent over, granting me the privilege of witnessing her ass swallowing her thong.

"It looks like you are already set to cum bitch."

She seethed as her fingers curled around my swollen cock.

"But you will learn today that your needs come last hahaha no pun intended. Now lets see what I can do to keep you from cumming so quickly".

The moment her words stopped I watched as she pulled a length of rope out from between her breasts only to wrap it around my balls, separating them, before tying it around the base of my cock, tightly yanking the loose end back up, forcing my balls to be pulled with her.

She eyed me like candy, impressed by her handy work and as she slithered away from me she muttered.

"Mmmm this is much better, but all this standing is now making me tired."

With that she crouched down over my face, pulling the rope from my balls for stability until her ass was covering my nose. I tried to push my tongue past the panties but there was no room and I was subjected to just smelling her ripe ass and hearing her moan as she started grinding against my face.

Feeling the air quickly leave my lungs I started to struggle, but was greeted with a sharp tug to my balls creating a muffled yelp. I felt panic thinking I might pass out, her scent bathing me, intoxicating me and just when I thought I would see darkness, she raised her ass just a little bit ensuring to look down between her legs long enough to observe my physical state.

"Don't worry love, I want you awake for everything I have planned. Now, let's see if you have learned when to use your mouth".

She reached down, yanking the bra that had held the panties in place, freeing my tongue from her bindings.

"You did a good job cleaning these panties slut, now lets see how that tongue works on the real thing."

The room went dark again as she lowered herself onto my face. With my tongue finally free I greedily dived into her pussy sucking and licking as fast as I could, feeling her tugging on the rope instructing me to speed up, as well as feeling a sudden sharp pain on my right and then, left nipple. Just when I was starting to enjoy her wicked treatment, she lifted herself up just enough to let me breathe and show me the clover clamps now connected to my nipples.

"Now, here is the deal bitch boy. Until you have given me enough orgasms to satisfy me, I will be pulling your balls and your nipples while smothering you. The quicker you make me happy the quicker your pain ends".

Before I had a chance to make a sound, her beautiful ass smothered me and I immediately attended to my task, sucking and licking with all my might. Awkwardly, I slide my tongue up and down her slit, trying to get to her clit so I can suck it, but she pulls it away and grinds onto my face harder, yanking the clamps like they are her reigns. I finally set into a rhythm when she pulls up allowing me to breathe.

"Come on bitch boy, stop playing around and get your Mistress off like a good slut. If you please me, someone may get their cock up a nice tight ass".

I am shocked by the offer as she was always against anal and I quickly answer.

"Yes Mistress, please let me suck you till you cum, I...'

I am cut off again, though this time I flatten my tongue and start lapping her delicious pussy hard, alternating between long slow licks and quick flicks, while using my nose to press against her ass. As I start to hear signs that she is getting close, I feel her whole body shudder all while my balls and nipples are pulled fiercely making me scream into her pussy as I try to swallow all of her juices. I can feel some pour over onto my chin and into my nose, further turning me on making.

As her first orgasm subsides she tugs harder on my niplpes and balls making me scream again and I suddenly feel her shake once more as another orgasm comes over her and all over my face. Her second orgasm begins to die down as she rolls off of my face finally allowing me to breathe, both of us now panting.

"Mmm you did good slut. I forgot how skilled your tongue can be when properly motivated, it is always a shame to see it not being used properly"

With that she pushed her stiletto heel into my mouth sliding it in and out like a cock.

"There that is much better, now about that reward..."

She giggles as she reached down to my bound tortured cock stroking it slowly.

"What was it I promised you?"

Her words were sinister and yet caused my cock to twitch even more.

Between sucking her heel and panting like a bitch in heat I managed an answer.

"An ass fucking Mistress".

Karina's smile grew suddenly devilish as her words whispered past her lips.

"Oh that's right, you love anal don't you slut? Are you sure that is what you want for your reward?"

Without any hesitation I released an aggressive moan of yes, encouraging her to give me my reward.

"Ok slut, you asked for it."

Her wicked smile grew larger immediately as her hands trailed down my cock over my sensitive balls and to my puckered tight ass. I had never contemplated the idea of her using my ass, however, suddenly, feeling her soft fingers begin to probe, I realised that was indeed what she had meant.

As her finger circled around my ass, she pulled her heel almost completely out of my mouth before pushing it back in slowly until I started to choke on it.

"Mmm I do like you like this. Bound, helpless and nervous, but don't worry, I will not be fucking your ass with my finger."

She pulls both her hand and heel from my body and quickly returns me to a blindfolded state. With my sight gone again, all I could do was listen. Hearing her playing with her bag as I lay there, trying to prepare myself for what she may have in store.

Periodically Karina would test her crop on my thighs, occasionally hitting my balls ensuring I was still aware of my predicament. After what feels like a lifetime the bed shifts and without warning something is pressed against my lips.

"Open wide my bitch, it's about time we see how you like sucking cock for a change".

I tried to fight it, turning my head from side to side but was greeted with a hard yank of the nipple clamps forcing my mouth to open and immediately stuffed with one of her new toys. At first she started to slowly pump the toy into my mouth, testing my gag reflex, reminding me to relax as she thrust it deeper down my throat. I choked a few times, causing her to pull out, but once I'd settled down she would continue her wicked torment, repeating my discomfort and my choking, causing me to drool around her toy.

"Not so easy to suck a cock is it slut? Maybe you'll remember that next time you force a girl to suck you dry. If only I had a real cock..."

Her words trail off in laughter before grabbing me by my hair and fucking my mouth harder and faster. Finally she lets go of my hair, pulling her toy out and letting me breathe deeply before moving down my body. She pushes my legs over her shoulders and I hear a pop before feeling a cool liquid around my puckered ass

"With enough training you should be able to take this without any lube."

With that I started feeling pressure as she pushed into my tight hole. I moan, biting my lip, trying not to scream from the discomfort;,however, every time I was too loud for her liking, I felt a sharp pain to my nipples.

"This will be easier if you relax slut, but then again, who likes easy".

As she continued pushing I felt myself stretching more and more until I finally experienced a sharp pain and then a rubber base pressing against me.

"Congratulations, it looks like we finally popped your cherry. I hope you enjoy the plug my pet, you will be wearing it quite often".

I am dizzy from the new sensation as she rises and moves back to my face, pulling the blindfold off. As my eyes adjust to the light all I can witness is her looking down at me, a sense of triumph on her face.

"Well, it looks like my little slave liked the anal attention, that please me a lot. Now let us see how you do with more stimulation."

12