Karina's Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She positioned my cock to her pussy and slid down until I was buried deep within her tight wet hole.

"Now no cumming until I tell you slut" she growls as she starts pumping up and down, slowly reaching over for the rope still bound around my balls and tugging on it hard as she fucks me faster.

I moan, begging for release. My balls are aching for relief, butI am only greeted by her pulling hard on my balls and tugging on my niplpe clamps with her free hand. As she starts to really push against my cock, I feel the plug up my ass adding more pressure, being pushed deeper with every bounce.

"Please Mistress let me cum I will do anything I swear" and with that I hear laughter.

"Uhhh, sounds like... mmm... you're about ready... cum for me cunt..."

She cries out from her orgasm, releasing my balls but pulling on the clamps hard making me scream as I pump into her emptying my full balls into her wet hot pussy. Exhausted she slumps over me, burying her head into my neck, nibbling softly.

"Thank you Mistress, that was amazing."

She looks up at me with a devilish grin.

"Now about that anything..."

Her eyes glimmer as she pulls her pussy off my softening cock, sliding up and positioning over my face.

"Be a good slut and clean me up."

She grabs my hair, and pushes her pussy down onto my mouth, grinding against my face forcing me to suck my own cum out of her until she reaches another orgasm filling my mouth with both of our juices. Exhausted she rolls off my body, panting, with a devilish grin on her face.

"I think I am going to enjoy owning my very own cum eating slave."

12