All Comments on 'Karl Cared Enough'

by rosegardener

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

thank you for this wonderful story

D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Incredible!

This may be the best story I've ever read on Literotica. - D.C. Roi

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
A beautiful tale...

And for the most part, beautifully written. But. You need to take more care about where you put the 'quotes'. And you don't need them to signify internal thinking. Just spoils the flow of an otherwise lovely story.

bryanforbryanforalmost 14 years ago
An Incredibly Beautiful Story

This has been one of the best Stories that I have read on Literotica. The emotions you have so skilfully depicted for Rhylee and Karl, and the background presence of the loving 'Spirit' of Karls' deceased wife. The two main characters are finally brought together to experience 'making love' in its most beautiful form; becoming the catalyst that strengthens Karl and Rhylee to begin a new life, and go their separate ways, into their own individual generations.

My thanks to the Author for an incredibly Beautiful Story.

tenbears43tenbears43almost 14 years ago
Just Lovely

This is with out a doubt, one of the most beautiful stories that I've read on literotica, keep on writing.

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonalmost 14 years ago
I cried...

You are so mean... I want a man like Karl... This was a sweet ass tale and I'm being a total girl right now, but it was wonderful...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Karl's love

BRAVO !!! One of the best and most interesting stories I have ever read on Literotica. The continuity and real feelings developed with the two main characters made this story a really CLASS ACT. If there is a Story Award from Literotica, this should definitely win "Best Of ..... "

Kazoo50Kazoo50almost 14 years ago
I agree with all 100%

this is indeed the best I have read here, the gentleness of the soul of this kind man shown through to release what will probably be someones true goddess.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A moving story

You are a beautiful writer. Please keep writing — don't continue this one, it's done — even if it takes a while.

blue5766blue5766almost 14 years ago
Beautiful

What a wonderful story. You have managed to make a tear come and not many writers can do that. Thank you for this story please do write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I have mixed feelings

What i liked:

i loved the basic story line. Gentle old man heals broken girl and is healed in return, guided by the memmory (possibly ghost) of his dead wife. actually got choked up a little in a few parts. it was poignant enough to over look a few grammer and spelling errors.

now, what i didn't like:

First, using your nursing infant in an attept to provoke a sexual responce is just creepy to me. Second, if some one pushed half chewed food in my mouth the only thing they are getting in return is vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

I too loved this story. The descriptions of the sexual encounters were just hot enough, the humor was real, and the tender feelings he had for his wife and this young girl were wonderful. I don't know how old you are, but you have captured the feelings of one whose body is aging and less than stellar, but the fires are still burning and the desire to love is still there. She was able to look past the apeearance, to the soul inside. Great job. I love the addition of the nursing details. Turns me on everytime!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Truly beautiful.

But why did it have to end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A Little Corny....but Beautiful

It was a good story, a bit cliche at times but still made for some wonderful reading. I especially liked the candle information. I don't know if that really works but I am going to tell me partner to pick up some ASAP! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
damn you!!!

i cant believe you! you promised you'd never tell! fiction my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful story . . .

I can't believe I was 'moved' by a story I read at Literortica; this is something I didn't ever expect. Good show. Cheers, MKM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Outstanding!!

Truly great! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you.

As I write this I am losing my wife to cancer. Been married 36 years -- she was and is my first love forever.

Thank you for the story. I'll remember it always.

BirddogpilotBirddogpilotabout 13 years ago
Been There, Done That!

Although I am only four years older than my wife, (We have been married 38 years now) She too had never been Loved, Fucked...Yes, but like your story, never LOVED. I was lucky enough to be the first to love her and it was the best thing that ever happened to me, as she has returned that love a million times over.

Thank You

kalodinkalodinalmost 13 years ago
Transcendent

It's a privilege to add my own voice to the accolades you've received for your masterful story telling. This is one of the best pieces of writing I've seen on LIT. Congratulations and thanks for sharing this lovely and superbly erotic story. Kal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
tears

your story reduced me to tears. firstly for her pain and his, then more tears for the joy and happiness, the beauty.

you write so beautifully thank you.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53almost 13 years ago
Exceptional

Definitely one of the best and balanced stories I've read. you took it to it's logical conclusion smoothly.

mitchawamitchawaover 12 years ago
Love is Sharing

I can't add anything of substance to what's already been written, but I can say this is the best story I've read on Lit. You have created two characters that most of us who've read this story will never forget, and we have learned what it means to be fucked and what it means to be made love to or made love with. Making love is giving and taking and finally sharing the most wonderful act in which a human can partake.

Thank you!

Heidi123Heidi123over 12 years ago
Awesome...

This how love should be...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AMEN

All I can say is that you deserve all the compliments the other readers have stated and many more. Amen.

rosegardenerrosegardenerabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I just want to thank all you who were kind enough to post comments on my story. It is amazingly gratifying to read your kind thoughts. I wrote the story to satisfy something in myself, and that it satisfied others means more to me than I expected. This is my second story, and I hope it isn't my last, but I can't force them out, they just kind of flow of their own accord and power.

Peace and blessings to my readers, and keep on commenting, it's amazing how important it is to the writer.

just_a_bibliomaniacjust_a_bibliomaniacover 11 years ago
Wow

I am not sure how I ended up at this story, but I am so glad I read it. It is stunning in its beauty and a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful!!

Such a great story! Wish they had married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Extraordinarily well done

You did such a good job on the story. A great balance between emotion, sex, making love, maturity, taking a moment for what it was and not belaboring it. I'm so glad I ran across this.

Plainshoneybadger

bawidgetcomsbawidgetcomsalmost 11 years ago
I love this story.

I actually read it a long time ago. When you commented on mine, your name seemed familiar, so I looked... and I remember this distinctly!

I liked it when I first read it, but I didn't have a Literotica account then.

I love your storytelling. It is superb.

wyvernwandwyvernwandalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Fantastic story concept, written with great understanding. Loved it, including the Kim/Margaret insert - excellent.

wyvernwand

Lierotica author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow!

Great story. Might I add that you could do a sequel one with Karl falling in love with and marrying Kim and both Karl and Kim "adopting" Rhylee as their daughter and being loving grandparents to Kayden. Can't wait to read it again. Then another sequel of Rhylee getting married with more children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for the story, you hit home on so many points. I loved it!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 10 years ago
Great

Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sensuality and Empathy in symbiotic perfection

Like a diver being drawn down, to observe true wonders of the world in it's depths, then surfacing to the brilliance of everything around us! Thanks for the great journey and awakening.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
a very special and romantic love story

for me, the best part was Karl describing to Rhylee his experiences with Margaret. He truly was teaching her about loving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous