Karla with a K Ch. 05

Story Info
The Meet & Greet with Lisa J at GiGi's nightclub.
6.4k words
4.16
3.3k
2

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally made it to Gi Gi's nightclub. It's a local drag queen club, but they were holding a Meet and Greet with my hero, Lisa J. Lisa J is not a drag queen, but the nightclub might be trying to lure a younger crowd through its doors. Hopefully, the club is getting a little tired of the local drag queens chasing off the younger cross dressers. Rumor has it that we are not welcome there. My new friend Julia and I managed to get there just in time to secure the last Meet and Greet with Lisa J. I'll tell you more about that in a minute, but first let me explain what else happened in the club.

First of all, the rumors are true. The regular drag queens do not like or want younger cross dressers in their house. As if the stares weren't bad enough, it was made clear to me that "our" section was way over there and way in the back. It wasn't quite a black eye situation, but I was concerned about poor service and maybe spiked drinks. It seemed that "my kind" were all trap sluts and after their tip money. Silly old drag queens.

I made my intentions known to the manager and any of the over the hill drag queens who could hear me. I was there for Lisa J and Lisa J only. They could keep their middle-aged cheating husbands and whatever money they could get from their broke asses. The manager was more than helpful and told us that we would secure the last appointment with Lisa J for the evening. He took our money and told us to wait at the bar while he went to Lisa J's dressing room. My jitters immediately turned into great excitement. I could see the area the nightclub secured for Lisa J. A nice size table surrounded by a railing and a small entry way. This must be the normal VIP area for the more important fat faggot middle aged regulars LOL.

"OMG Karla, do you see that guy at the end of the bar? The one dry humping Goldilocks?"

"Yes. Is that what goes on in here?"

"That's Kelly's Dad and Goldilocks is not his wife. And the bald guy at the high-top table, the one playing x rated footsies with that redheaded bimbo, that's Tori's Step Dad.

"Seriously? WTF."

"Oh, it gets better. Grandpa over there in the booth, that's Shelia's Grandpa. Grandpa Willis. And it looks like he's getting rubbed off by that Bimbo Jenny or Bimbo Jeff in drag."

"Look a little lower, you can see Jenny's hand moving. Grandpa is getting his fill for the night. I wonder where Grandma is?"

"I was hoping you would ask that. Grandma Willis is sitting at that table right there with that other group of Granny's. I just had breakfast at their house 2 weeks ago and this is not how I envisioned them outside of the house."

"Maybe you should hide your face Julia. If you recognize them, they might recognize you."

"Or I could black mail them, well, not Grandpa Willis. I wonder if there is a grandpa and grandma swingers page where they post things like this?"

We had fun looking around and pointing out all of the faggot cheating going on in this place. Maybe I shouldn't be so harsh. Gi Gi's has never been known as a gay bar. It's just a place where the local drag queens can show off their talents. However, the rumors that the drag queens immediately call out their clients who go to far is false. As my evidence, I present Goldilocks, the Redheaded Bimbo and Jenny the Grandpa Slayer. You can call these activities five different things, but at the end of the day, it's sex. I will further my docket of evidence when Kelly's Dad wrecks Goldilocks' dress, when Tori's Step Dad releases from a foot job and when Grandpa Willis produces extra cream for his coffee.

Now, I do want to be fair to these queens. Most of them really put in the work and play the part. They all look like plastic dolls and Bimbo's, but the effort is there. All except for one, that queen over there seems to put in about 25% of the work and looks like her clothes are dirty. I wonder if that's Timmy's Dad LOL?

"Hey Karla, do see that hooker sitting way back there? Do you know her?"

"I don't think so, but she's cute. She's too young to be a queen. Should I wave her over?"

"Yes, if you like her, she can attend the appointment with Lisa J in my place. I don't think it's a secret that the two of you will get more out of it than I will. She seen you, here she comes. Be nice."

"Hi. I'm Terri. Are you ladies waiting to see Lisa J?"

"We are. I'm Julia and I don't belong here. This is Karla, Karla with a K and she is going nuts for this moment. Would you like to join us?"

"Yes, please, thank you. I was driving by when I seen Lisa J's name on the marquee so I stopped in. My problem is that I spent all of my money earlier in the evening and I didn't want to go home and then come back. I thought if I had a drink or two, I could get a glimpse of Lisa J. Unfortunately, the manager said I had to sit way back there where I couldn't see anything. It appears that we are not exactly welcome here, but I'm willing to take a black eye to be close to Queen Lisa J."

"Hey, that's exactly what Karla said. This must be some serious stuff to you guys. I'll tell you what, why don't you take my ticket and meet your precious Lisa J with Karla? It means much more to you than it does to me."

"That is so kind of you, but that's too much. I can afford it, just not tonight. I can come back tomorrow."

"Don't be silly. You two go drool over your fantasy and I'm going to go catch up with Grandma Willis. They have an empty seat at their table. Go Karla, have your moment. Have fun Terri, and you can repay another day and in another way."

There was no more time left to argue. The manager waved us over to the VIP area and then Lisa J came from around the corner. It's like there were heavenly lights glowing all around her. She was wearing a very form fitted knit dress and some serious high heels. Her auburn hair flowed down her shoulders with curls to die for. And I think she had bare legs tonight or maybe very expense nylon stockings.

Julia who? I didn't even say anything to Julia, I grabbed Terri by the arm and went straight to the entrance of Lisa J's VIP area. I checked my leather jacket pockets for an engagement ring. I didn't have one.

Lisa J greeted us with fist bumps and we all took our seats. Under my mask my smile was as big as Texas. She was so nice and she was wearing very sheer nylons which was close enough to bare legs to me. She answered our questions and she asked us questions. We chit chatted like we were old friends having lunch together. My eyes never left her for a minute. And then she gave us the bad news or good news, depending on your point of view.

"I'm sorry ladies, but I have had a very busy night and I'm worn out. I'll give you the full half hour, but not much more. I'd hate to fall asleep on you girls LOL. However, you can at least know that this is my last appointment for the weekend. I won't be here tomorrow night. It seems like the recent restrictions will force the club to close for a while. I hope you're not too disappointed."

"I'm not disappointed at all, because I'm here now, but I do know someone who is going to be very disappointed. So, we're good, but what are those over-weight sex starved faggot husbands going to do for the rest of the weekend?"

"LOL, that is definitely not my problem. You know, not one of those pukes bought a ticket to visit with me tonight. But I was surprised by how many younger gay husbands were lined up earlier tonight."

"How do you know they were gay husbands?"

"Girl, how long will a straight guy date us and how many straight guys are going to put out $200 for a half hour of talking with someone like us?"

"Good point. Shoot, does that mean my bully is gay? I thought he just liked to humiliate me?"

"It could either way or both Sweetie. Sleep with him and see what happens the next day. If he runs, he's just another scared bully, if he stays, he's a gay bully. Has he ever hurt you?"

"No, he's quite gentle actually."

"Oh, then he's gay honey and he doesn't know how to admit it."

The chit chat went on for quite some time. Brie is going to be so pissed when she finds out that she missed the Meet and Greet with Lisa J. The last Meet and Greet at that.

"Now Karla, Karla with a K, I love your outfit and your make up looks fantastic, but it seems a little dark. Are you dating a vampire?"

"LOL, I am dark tonight, but it is to honor my make up artist. She is a true blood slut though and just might be a vampire in disguise. And don't worry about cutting us short tonight Lisa J, we are very happy for any amount of time we can spend with you. This is like a dream come true. Can we take a couple of selfies together?"

She nodded in agreement. Terri and I took a position on each side of Lisa J and we both flashed multiple photos. I should apologize to Lisa J because I took this selfie opportunity to move in really close. And I mean really close. Our bodies touched from shoes to shoulders. Oops, now it's me playing footsies.

"Karla, what were you looking for in your jacket pockets when you walked up to my table?"

"An Engagement Ring. I picked a bad night not to have a large diamond in my pocket."

"LOL. Listen, the club rules prohibit me from giving you anything other than one of these autographed photos, but I can personally sign anything else, if you want. I have a nice magic marker."

I pulled my V-Neck up and exposed my stuffed bra and leaned towards her.

"Will you make your mark on both cups please?"

"How could I refuse. Hold still, these things are soft and I want to do a good job. Have you thought about real implants or at least a vest?"

"I'm not ready for real implants yet, but I'm going to a sex clothes store on Monday that might carry a vest. A vest of boobs LOL."

"They're pretty good, but don't buy the cheap ones and pick up extra molding compound. You'll use up all of the compound that comes with the vest as you practice. There Karla, Lisa J has claimed your bra. Terri, pull your shirt up."

The Meet and Greet ended to soon, but I was there and I spent time with Lisa J. And the best part is, we got the last appointment for the weekend, so no matter what Brie does tomorrow, she doesn't get a chance to sit across for Lisa J. I win. Well, Terri and I win.

Lisa J hugged us and kissed on the cheek and headed around the corner. I hate to be a dawg, but damn, look at that ass and those legs. She turned at the last minute and blew us a kiss. I can't wait to get home and mark this on my calendar. Lisa J, Meet & Greet, Boner.

But the fun was over. It was time to get Julia, say good bye to Terri and get back to Andrew's party, as promised. I glanced at my phone and seen a bunch of mixed texts from Suzie and Brie. I told Julia to finish her drink while I replied to a few texts. Julia appeared to be having fun with the Granny Club.

And those selfies with Lisa J? They went straight to social media.

I let Suzie and Brie know that I was OK and that we were headed back to party in 5 minutes. As I went back to the table to get Julia, I noticed that Grandpa Willis traded partners. He was still in the booth, but was with a different drag queen. Grandpa Willis was obviously a regular here and must have a revolving door in the front of his booth. Apparently, it was Bimbo Kitty's turn and Grandma Willis still didn't care.

"Let me say good bye to a few of the perverts and I'll be right with you Karla. Hey Mr. Greene, say hello to Kelly for me. And you too Mr. Kerns, let Tori know I said hey. Where's Grandpa Willis? Oh, there he is. Why is he, oh, well, I see what's happening. Grandma Willis, why do you put up with this?"

"I knew he was a faggot when I married him child. I married him for his money child, not sex. Stop by for pancakes Saturday morning Julia and bring a stud with you if you have one who doesn't mind gray pussy hair."

Grandma Willis, you are so naughty. I'll tell you what, shave it and I know just the guy who will be happy to make your breakfast sticky buns."

"Now who's being naughty? Karla, you know this one is going to take your ass tonight, right?"

"We made a deal. It was nice to meet all of you. Should I say good bye to your husband. Oh, no, I shouldn't go over there. Maybe I'll join Julia for pancakes. Thanks for keeping my friend entertained ladies. See you. Are you ready to go Julia?"

"You know Karla, I think I know your new friend Terri from somewhere. Too bad she had that mask on."

"Maybe, who knows. Hey look, Lisa J is coming this way."

"Karla, could give me a ride to my hotel? I'll give you my phone number if you promise to keep it private. What do you say?"

"Are you ready to go right now? Julia, come on, we're leaving."

We piled in my car and headed to the row of hotels in Middleton. The best part is that Lisa J was about the sit her fine booty on my car seat, a car seat that will never get washed again.

"I really appreciate the ride Karla and it has been so good to meet you. But Julia, why didn't you come to the table?"

"You mean a lot to Karla and Terri and it was important for them to have their moment. My reward is Karla's happiness. Do you think you will ever come back through Middleton again?"

"Maybe, it depends on Gi Gi's nightclub and Karla."

"Depends on me? If it's up to me, then you're my new roommate."

"LOL, If Gi Gi's invites me back, I might be willing to spend the weekend at your house instead of the hotel."

"That's it, I'm going to tell everyone I know to get on Gi Gi's website and request a return visit. And then have them tell everyone they know, and so on."

"I'm a little hungry. Is there a place we can drive by to pick up something light to eat? Even if it's just a salad."

"I know just the place and we just enough time before they close."

We were really close to the Pizza shop. I pulled in like I owned the place and told everyone that we were all going in. It looked like the crew was trying to close up shop for the night, but the Open sign was still on. I ushered all three of us inside and immediately went to Karen.

"I'm sorry Karla, but I think Rick turned off the Pizza oven and the rest of us are putting else away for the night. Your sassy ass will have to come back another time."

Damn, this girl just doesn't like me. There was nothing left to do but whisper sweet nothings in her ear. I'm not leaving without feeding my girl.

"Karen, if you make my friend a Greek Salad, I will gladly submit to you and you can use the largest strap on you have. You can have me on my belly, on all fours, however you want me, as long as Suzie is there with us."

"The largest? You better watch what you ask for bitch. And don't expect Suzie to protect you."

"OK, maybe not the largest, but I will be your bitch for a night. You tell me what you want and I do it. Please, just one luscious salad. Lisa J is very special to me."

"OK bitch. One Greek Salad coming up and a piece of ass promised. Wait until I tell Suzie about this conquer. Point Karen."

"With lube, right Karen?"

"Fine. Sal, one last salad going out the door. Boys, come say hello to Karla, again."

Those who remained came around the corner and they got an eyeful. Note to self, never take a 9.9 with you when you're an 8.1. All the attention I was receiving earlier went out the window.

"Well, well, well, look who came to pick me up from work. How are you doing tonight Karla?"

"Shut it Zack. I thought you were going to Andrew's party?"

"I was just leaving, but it looks like you brought the party here. Hey Julia. And who is this beauty?"

"This is Lisa J. She's out of your league, so back off. We're dropping her off and going back to the party. We'll see you in a few minutes. Hey Timmy. Timmy, where does your Dad hang out on the weekends?"

"I don't know. He's very quiet about his Friday nights. I think he goes to some kind of costume parties. He had lipstick on last Friday night and a bunch of long blonde hairs on his jacket. Where do they hold costume parties at around here?"

"LOL, I don't know Timmy, I just don't know. Where's Mr. Rick?"

"He spends a few minutes in his van while we clean the work stations each night. Are you going to go out there and say hello? He never locks his doors."

"Oh, no. I won't be going to his van tonight."

"Lisa J, is it alright if we take a few more selfies? Here, let's stand in front of this counter. Yeah, right here next to the Pizza shop sign."

"Sure Karla. Get over Zack. Timmy, I'm sorry, but you look to dirty. You stay there. But Timmy, I think we seen your Dad tonight. Does he like the big boobs, big hips bimbo type?"

"Wow, that's funny. He dressed up just like that last Halloween for a party. And it's even funnier that the party invite was at the last minute, yet he seemed to have the right clothes. Weird, right?"

"Maybe, maybe not LOL."

I snapped off enough selfies to prove to Brie that the famous Lisa J was here, right under her nose. I also had to control Zack's hands. He had seen something he liked and wanted to grab it. No one touches Lisa J without the proper permission.

"One Greek Salad to go ready. I put extra dressing in there. Brie seen something on social media and said that it's on her. Did you post something Karla? You have one week to make good on your commitment to me. Now get."

I handed the container to Lisa J and we were out of there.

"Good bye everyone. Tell Brie I said hey and let her know that I came here with my friend, Lisa J. Be sure to let Brie know that Lisa J was in the house and she wasn't, and then run LOL. It will drive her crazy."

"Karla, does that girl not like you or something? She seemed awfully rude."

"Karen is, well, Karen is something else. She's alright, she's just a little uptight. But it will be the best salad you ever had. She's good behind that counter. Julia, you're driving from here. I'm sitting in the back with Lisa J."

"Karla, I'm sorry, but I don't kiss."

"I don't kiss either. Do you mind if I sit this close to you?"

"No, I don't. Julia, will it bother you if we behave like teenagers back here?"

"No, it won't bother me, but you're with a basic virgin. Karla has never sucked a dick before and I highly doubt if she has ever taken something up her ass."

"Julia, geez. I'm sorry Lisa J. She is so embarrassing sometimes."

"LOL, I wasn't prepared to go that far, especially on the first date."

"You heard that Julia. Lisa J just used the word date. I'm a date with Lisa J. The only thing that could make this better is if Brie were to pull up along the side of us now."

"Girl, that's like the third time you have mentioned this Brie person. Are you cheating on me LOL? Do you mind if I touch your stockings? Whoa, I should wear fishnets more often. This feels nice."

I picked a bad time not to have security cameras mounted in my back seat. Lisa J is running her hands on my stockings and I can't show anyone video proof. Damn it. And I certainly didn't care that her hand went up a little higher, like under my skirt higher.

"Ah, Karla, just how many pairs of panties are you wearing right now?"

"LOL, we went to a truth or Dare party earlier and I was worried I might end up naked. I know, it was silly of me. But please, take your time and count them carefully, just in case I made a mistake."

"Funny. Maybe I picked a bad day to decide that we can't do anything. You can touch me until we get to the hotel if you want to."

That was the wrong thing to say to me. I was on her legs and hips before she finished speaking. I'm going to need a bigger calendar at home because now I have to record this as Lisa J, Meet & Greet, My boner and her boner and OMG, her hips are perfectly shaped.

"Slow down Julia. You're speeding."

"Shut it teenager."

We were in the hotel parking lot way too soon, but all good things must come to an end sooner or later. Lisa J thanked us and exited the car. I would have made an exception to my do not kiss rule for her, but it didn't happen. It was still the best night of my life. Sadly, we said our good byes and parted company. I was very happy and very sad.

12