Karla with a K Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now, Julia and I made promises to Andrew and we need to get back to his apartment. Julia and I looked at each other and frowned. We knew what was coming. Hopefully the party was over and it would only be the three of us. The party was over, but there were passed out bodies all about. Maybe five, it was hard to say where one left off and another began. I sent Suzie a text.

"Safe and back at Andrew's"

"Have a good time?"

"Best ever, but I owe Andrew."

"Own up slut."

"I also owe Karen."

"So, you're a fool now?"

"But you got my back, right?"

"You're becoming a lot of work."

Julia went to kitchen to make another rum and coke. I approached Andrew, who was just standing there looking at me.

"I'm sorry we're so late."

"Was it worth it?"

"Absolutely. It was everything I wanted and expected."

"Being late means you're being bad. Bad girls get punished. Bad girls get spanked."

"I'll be in your room. Give me a minute to undress."

"Just remove the skirt. Everything else stays on. You're going to need the protection."

"Yes Andrew. Julia, are you coming?"

"I need to get something out of my trunk. Andy, get things started, I'll be right back. Be nice Andy, she was actually pretty good tonight."

I slowly walked into his bedroom. I almost wanted to run, but he did give me the money I needed and I did make a promise to him. I was just removing my skirt when they both entered the room. Andrew sat on the edge of the bed and patted his legs, implying I should lay across his lap. I did what my bully wanted me to do. To my surprise, he fished his hands into my panties and pulled my dick out.

"I want this little girly dick between my thighs while I spank you. You are not allowed to cum on my thighs, but you can edge. Are you ready?"

"Oh, come on Karla, how can you like this kind of stuff?"

"Karla has a fantasy about being spanked while pushing her little girly dick in between a pair of nylon covered thighs. I'm not wearing nylons. So this is as close as it gets."

"You'll never know Julia until you have a bully. Other than that, I don't know, I just like it. But only with Andrew."

"Andy, I don't know what spell you have on Karla, but please, smack that ass a little while I get this thing fully strapped on."

I turned my head and watched Julia put her contraption on. At least it was reasonably sized. A little smaller than Andrew anyway.

"You got lube, right Julia?"

Before she could answer, Andrew started smacking my butt. My dear sweet bully was making it look a lot worse than it was. He was love tapping me and not beating me raw. This is one of the reasons I don't mind him as my bully. He didn't even get mad when I started to thrust my hard girly dick between his manly thighs. I just had to be careful not to cum. Is there where I'm suppose to think of baseball? Well, I'm not, I'm thinking about Lisa J rubbing my Fishnets in my back seat.

"Is my bottom turning red Andrew?"

"It's getting there you little sissy bitch. We're you a slut for your precious headliner tonight? Did you get hard for her?"

Smack, smack, smack.

"I wanted her Andrew. I would have been her slut. But I failed. So, I'm back to being your little sissy bitch. Do like the shade of red you have turned my buns Andrew? Can I have another hickey on my cheeks or do you want to keep smacking me?"

"I can't take this anymore. What the hell is going on between you two? Whatever, Andy, stay where you are and hold her. Karla, get ready because here I come."

"Hold up, we need a camera. Remember our deal ladies."

"I've been recording this for the last 2 minutes."

"Sarah! WTF? I thought you were passed out?"

"I was, but I heard something and woke up. I peeked through the crack in the door and I watched you spank Karla and then I watched Julia put that thing on. So, WTF yourself Andy."

"Damn it, Sarah. I wished you wouldn't have seen this."

"Me too Andy. You know, my BFF Tori has been trying to get your attention for over a month. How am I supposed to explain to her what I just witnessed? And Julia, when did pegging become your thing?"

"Ah, well, hey Sarah, did I tell you we seen Tori's Step Dad tonight? We caught him out at the club."

"He's weird. Was he with his girlfriend, some bimbo whore with big boobs or a faggot?"

"Ah, let's go with Bimbo. Keep recording Sarah."

The moment has been spoiled and ruined, so I rolled off of Andrew's lap and onto the bed, face down.

"OMG, Karla has a dick? And why is it pulled and between your legs Andy? And Karla, just many panties are you wearing? WTF is going on here? OMG, does Blake know he got a lap dance from a trannie?"

"Sarah, calm down. I'm a cross dresser, not a full-fledged trannie. Blake really doesn't need to know. It will just hurt him. Julia, jump in here."

"Sarah, if you breathe a word of this to anyone, you will live to regret it. I will make my life's mission to ruin you if you hurt my Brother."

"Fine. I will not tell anyone that the hottest girl at the party is really just a cute boy. But Andy, you cannot expect me to keep this from Tori? She's my BFF and that's not how BFF's work."

By this time, we were all in shock. Andrew had fallen backwards on the bed and I was on my stomach. Shocked Julia had backed up against the wall with her tool sticking straight out. Sarah fully entered the room and closed the door solid. She startled us when she dropped her pants and laid on the bed.

"Julia, if that thing is clean, I could use some of it. I need to think about things. Andy, I don't know what to do about this."

"Keep those panties on Sarah. I like it when I can just push them to the side. Get on you belly."

"OK Julia, I'll roll over for you. Lift my butt a little higher? Fine, just get it in the right hole."

The good news is that the attention was away from me. Julia was still getting her piece of ass, so she was happy. Sarah was taking it from behind and she seemed very happy. And, my poor bully Andrew, wasn't getting anything, but he had some decisions to make.

"First of all, Sarah, I had no idea that Tori liked me and secondly..."

"And secondly Sarah, Andrew is my bully. He's been my bully for a long time and I do not take action to get rid of him, but we are not in a relationship. Nothing has happened that would prevent him from being a fine and loyal boyfriend for Tori. Tori is a nice person. And Andrew would do well with her."

"You were just screwing his legs trannie."

"Look, all of have a fantasy or two. If you take a moment to think about what you saw, you will notice that there wasn't really any sex going on. Lots of people are into spankings."

"What was Julia going to do? Just stand there with that big piece of plastic sticking out and watch you cum on his legs?"

"Maybe you can stretch the truth a little and tell her that you interrupted something just in time. Maybe you can make it sound like she better sleep with Andrew quick and secure girlfriend her status with him. I mean, all you witnessed was me being spanked. That's not the end of the world. And Julia is free to do whatever she pleases with whomever she pleases. Blame it on me and alcohol."

"Damn Julia, you are so good at this. Does that thing that produce fluid? I really wish I could feel you squirt inside of me right now. That almost makes sense Karla, or whatever your name is. But Andy, you have to commit. You either chose Tori as a life partner or you keep your sissy trannie. You need to choose. Oh, Julia, that's wonderful. OK, you can have my other hole if you want. Do you want me to lift even higher?"

"Ugh, how am I supposed to pass up Tori? But I'm so deep into bullying Karla, I don't know if I can stop. I'm going to need some time to sort this out Sarah."

"Don't take too long Andy. Tori is worth it. But now, it seems like I spoiled all of the fun. Hey sissy, do you want to jack off on my ass while Julia pumps it? I wouldn't mind trading wet panties stories with Mandy tomorrow. It's OK Tanner, will you release on my ass like Blake did to Mandy."

"You figured out it was me? Are you going to expose me?"

"I'll give you the body, the clothes and the make-up, but without the mask, I figured it out. But, you're safe, I wouldn't have known if you would have kept the mask up. No, it won't be me who exposes you. Now, are you going squirt on my butt or what? Julia might be getting tired."

I looked at Andrew and gained his approval via a head nod. I stood up next to Julia and pushed my panties, all of my panties and Fishnets down. I should have felt strange pulling out my dick in front of all of these people, but I didn't. I knelt over Sarah and started stroking over her ass. Weirdest night ever, but what a night.

"That's it Tanner, pull that meat for my butt. Be sure to get my panties wetter than Mandy's. Andy, are you recording this? I had to set my phone down while I dropped my pants."

"Sarah, are you going to tell your BFF that you were in my bedroom, dropped your pants, took it doggie and allowed my sissy trap to jack off on your ass?"

"Oh, no. Double standards always work in favor of girls. We are all going to tell Tori that it was a nice party and that everyone made it home safe. End of story, agreed?"

Of course, we all agreed.

That was more than any of us could take. Julia collapsed, I soaked Sarah's panties with my nut and Andrew, poor bully Andrew, got nothing. 2 hours ago, he was going to get everything, now he is left with nothing but a boner. And, as odd as it was, he wasn't complaining.

"Suck the access off of my panties Karla. Yes, I'm telling you to eat your own cum. I'm sure you have done before anyway. I only needed my panties soaked, not dripping. But nice load sissy. And, by the way, Andy you're out. I stealing Karla from you. Karla, I'm your new bully now. Both of you deal with it. And Julia, no fucking my sissy without my permission, but Kudo's to your skills with that thing. Karla, my first order is for you is to show me how to create symbols around my eyes. Object and I might slap you."

"Spankings only please. And we can make a plan for your eyes. I know a girl."

"Oh shoot, I forgot you mentioned earlier that Suzie did your eyes. I'm not messing with her. I officially withdraw my bully status. Unfortunately, Andy you're still out too. Tori deserves better. Karla, you need to figure out something else to satisfy your fetish. However, I reserve the right for one bully episode. Karla, I have some old stockings if you ever want to squirt on my legs. You can lay across my lap anytime, Babe. Anyway, Julia gets the job."

I looked at Julia and eyes were big and she was stroking her plastic dick. Sarah noticed this as well and closed the deal.

"Well, it looks like we solved that problem. Now, I have to go find Mandy and compare stain sizes. Thanks Karla, next time you can take me for real, if you want to. I prefer to be fair in life. Julia, how should we address you in the future?"

"Mistress J please, Mistress J."

So, let me summarize this Friday night. I was dressed to kill and had a facial make over that would make Mavis jealous. I went to a truth or Dare party and didn't have to strip naked, although I did have to admit that mouth virgin thing. I went to drag queen bar, didn't get a black eye and had a Meet and Greet with my cross-dressing idol, Lisa J. I gave Lisa J a ride to hotel and received a wonderful rub down.

I returned to my bully as promised, prepared to take my punishment and ended up jacking off on Sarah's panties per her request. Julia didn't get to take me as promised, but neither did Andrew. But Julia was able to her piece of ass from Sarah, at Sarah's request. And Sarah, well she seemed to get everything she wanted as well. For one minute, Sarah was my new bully and then she wasn't. That title was passed to Julia, Mistress J. I know it sounds like I was being passed around like a piece of meat except no has really touched me yet. A few smacks on the ass Andrew and that was it.

All of that also made Andrew the only loser. His money and his piece of sissy ass were gone and he was left to make a decision on his future. If he any brains, he will choose the good life with Tori.

Now, what was left open on this wonderful Friday night. I failed Suzie by not being at the party when she arrived. She's a little upset with me. A new piece of black clothing will fix that.

Brie didn't get to meet Lisa J even though I took Lisa J to Brie's work. And judging from her responses to my social media photos, she is pissed off. I don't know what might fix that.

And then there is Karen, I think I made deal with the devil to obtain a late-night salad for Lisa J. This one scares me a little because she is going to fix me.

What a Friday night. What could be better? A phone call from my new best friend, Lisa J, that's what. It seems that the club has asked her to check out of the hotel early because the restrictions were forcing the club to close for a while. Lisa J asked if she could spend the night at my house. Her hotel was 11 minutes away and I was going to make it in 8.

I picked a good day to have only one bedroom that was fully furnished and with a king size bed.

End Karla with a K 05

12