Karla with a K Ch. 06

Story Info
A quick trip to the sex clothes store with Lisa J.
5.6k words
4.26
3.7k
3

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left off with me running out of the party and flying to the hotel to pick up Lisa J and provide her with a nice place to stay for the night or for the next 30 years. Gi Gi's nightclub asked her to check out early because of the restrictions that go into effect on Saturday. Bad for the club, but great for me. The restrictions cancelled her second Meet and Greet today. Luckily, I received the last meet and Greet last night. Best weekend of my life.

"Thanks for putting me up for the night Karla. The hotel wasn't all that anyway. Do you live far away?"

"No, we're almost there. I have a Condo."

"Cool, but listen, we can't do anything tonight. I mean I trust you, but we just met."

"No problem Lisa J. You'll be safe with me. Julia wasn't lying when she told I haven't done anything before. It would be hard for me to try something that I don't know how to do anyway. But I'm in the middle of remodeling my spare bedroom. It might be best if we share my bed."

"Oh, it would, would it LOL. Of course, we can share your bed, I trust you."

"OK, here we are. Home sweet home. Come on in and make yourself comfortable Baby. Why are you looking at me like that?"

"No one ever called me "Baby" before. It sounds nice. Thanks."

"But you're Lisa J. You're everyone's Baby."

"In their rooms, with the lights turned down. Once I went public as Lisa J, my life changed in many ways. Mostly for the good, but some not so good. Who are you texting?"

"My friend's Suzie and Brie. Just letting them know I'm home and safe."

I didn't lie about that, but I left out the part where Lisa J would be my house guest for the evening. That didn't seem to be a big deal to Suzie, but Brie, well Brie went crazy and she didn't know where I lived. Point Karla.

"Who's blowing up your phone Karla?"

"My friend Brie. She thinks I'm lying about being safe. They probably think I'm under the influence of my bully. Let's zap another selfie so I can prove to her that I'm in good hands."

I sent Brie the selfie which is time stamped by my phone, so she knew exactly what was up. Point Karla, again. But, to be nice to Brie I sent a follow up text.

"Find a SUV and you can take her to the airport in the morning."

"Terri has a big black SUV. Text me address."

"I met a Terri tonight at Gi Gi's. Same Terri maybe?"

"Terri met her too? WTF."

I let that set of texts go. It was time to concentrate on making my house guest as comfortable as possible. Let's see, two small frame bodies in a king size bed, this should be easy.

"You can put your clothes over there on the Vanity table Lisa J. It's been a long day, can we go to bed, I mean sleep?"

"By all means. I'm whipped. I sleep in beach shorts and a T. Is that OK with you? There goes your phone again."

"It's like we're twins. Let's get comfortable. Here, use my laptop and see if you can change your flights tonight. Do you want a water or anything?"

"Please and then come to bed. It shouldn't take me long to find a new flight."

I went to kitchen and grabbed two bottles of water and made sure the front door was locked. I peeked out the window to make sure Brie wasn't out there looking for my Condo.

"Here Baby, one cold water."

"Thanks Sweetie, now crawl under the covers and tell me why your screen saver is me in those yellow shorts. That's not my best photo."

"Maybe not, but it's your best eyes. They hypnotize me every time I look at them. Move over and lay on your stomach. I'll give you a little back rub."

"But we're not doing anything, right? There goes your phone again. Just tell her to come over and see for herself that you're safe."

Ugh, I like Brie, but she's getting on my nerves at this very moment. My fantasy is at my finger tips and she won't give it up.

"18041 Sharon Street."

It seemed like 3 minutes before there was a banging at my front door. I hope it's Brie because I'm not changing to answer the door.

"How did you get here so quickly?"

"It just so happens that we live in the same Condo complex. Mine is just one street over on Cherry Lane. Where is she?"

"She's in my bed sleeping. Can you be here by 10 am to get us to the airport?"

"Karla Sweetie, is everything OK? Is it your friend Brie?"

"Asleep huh?

"She can come in. I'm as decent as you and I have a few extra of the autograph promo pictures."

I'm slightly taller than Brie, but she bumped me right out of the way and ran to the bedroom. It was like she had a sense of where the prize was. By the time I regained my balance and entered the bedroom Brie was on the bed next to Lisa J snapping selfies.

I was going to say something, but I figured actions speak louder than words. I lifted the covers and crawled into bed and snuggled up next to Lisa J and wrapped my arms her like she was my lover.

"Turn off the light and lock the door on your way out, will you Brie. We'll see you in the morning."

Brie did some of that. She turned off the light and went out to lock the front door. Only, she stayed inside the Condo. She was almost stripped naked by the time she re-entered the bedroom and crawled into my bed. On the other side of Lisa J of course. I started to object when Lisa J spoke up.

"It's OK Karla. She's here now and I'm too tired to argue. Plus, she is really hot. She can stay, if you don't mind."

Update to mental note, when sleeping with 9.9 Lisa J, never answer the door and let 9.3 Brie in. It's not going to go well.

"She doesn't mind Lisa J. Were you guys going to do anything? Did I interrupt?"

"No. Good night."

"No. Go to sleep."

We slept until 8 am or so. All three of us took our time crawling out of bed. Even a king size bed can only handle so much.

"Karla, can I take a shower before we leave for the airport?"

"Of course. Brie, text Terri and make sure she will be here by 10 am. I'll be in the shower with Lisa J."

"I already did and she will bring us breakfast sandwiches from Mc Dinks. And I worked all day last night, I need a shower more than you do. You stay out here and watch for Terri. Come on Lisa J, I'm an expert at washing backs."

"Agreed. You wash her back and I will wash her front. Let's go."

"LOL ladies. Let's not fight over poor little me. We can shower together, but we're not doing anything. Remember that. And sorry, no wigs in the shower."

Brie and I pushed and pulled each other all the way to the shower. We spent so much time fighting, we didn't even notice that Lisa J was already in the shower. I don't know how it happened, but Brie and I ended up undressing each other and made our way into the shower with our Goddess.

"OK ladies, I have a few expectations. I expect to be cleaned thoroughly and I mean thoroughly. Brie, you can finger bang my butt and Karla, you can empty my balls. This is a one time offer ladies. I suggest you guys get busy."

After 3 or 4 minutes, Brie screamed at me.

"OMG Karla, you don't know shit. Trade me. I'm sorry Lisa J but Karla has no idea how to treat the cock of our dreams."

She wasn't lying and she probably made the right call. Brie was pretty good at taking care of a cock. I took the opportunity and tried to get my dick up into her butt. She was bent over slightly while feeding her cock to Brie and was sort of presenting herself to me and things were already slippery. To my surprise and amazement, I made entry and Lisa J did not push me off or out. She did, however, push back and firmly insert my girly dick into her tight butt.

"OMG, how are you so tight?"

"I'm a public figure, not a whore. I've only had a few partners. Look out, Brie is about to get a mouthful."

"Then Brie gets what she wants. Bust your nut deep into her belly and we will have extra breakfast sandwiches for us. Be quick, I can't hold out."

"Pull out Karla, pull out and squirt it on my ass. I have to sit on a plane for several hours you know."

It wasn't exactly at the same time, but it was close. I pulled out and aimed it between her legs. I hit Brie right on the chin. Brie was to busy swallowing to notice.

On the way home from the airport, I will explain the score card to Brie. I was in Lisa J's butt and came and then I came on Brie's chin. 3 points Karla. Brie, on the other hand, was able suck and swallow the Goddess, but she didn't cum. 2 points Brie.

"Wow, I need a nap after that. You two make quite a team. Listen Karla, would it be a big deal to you if I change my flights again and stay until tomorrow? I mean, flying home on Sunday was my original plan anyway. What do think of that?"

"Brie, text Terri and put the ride on hold. Wait, don't text him. We could use the breakfast sandwiches. Let her come over as planned. Maybe we can talk her into driving us to Hillsdale."

"The sex clothes store?"

"Yes, Lisa J can give me advice on what boobs vests are best."

"Text sent. I don't want to say anything, but Terri has a lot of cash. Flaunt the vest in front of her and she might buy it for you. Don't use her, but lean on her a little and see what happens."

"Oh. boy, I should take the two of you on the road with me. You really make a good team. Can I use your laptop again Karla?"

"Can I sit on your lap and hold it for you?"

"Don't be silly. Maybe later tonight. Brie, can I assume you will be spending the night here again tonight?"

"She has to work all night again. She will too tired after work."

"Oh, I'll be here. I arranged for an early out last night when I thought I was going to get a Meet and Greet. I'll be by 10 pm."

"Don't rush Brie, take care of your customers. I will keep Lisa J entertained. That must be Terri. Let's eat."

I let Terri and in and we all had breakfast together. Terri kept looking at us like he knew something was up. What he didn't know was that it wasn't our dicks that were up because they were spent. But his dick wasn't limp and Lisa J noticed.

"Karla, give Terri and I a moment, will you? I should thank him properly for offering to take me to the airport and for taking us to the store."

"Store? What store?"

"Hillsdale."

"We'll be out in a moment and then we can go. I hope you don't mind that I'm actually wearing a bikini under this. I always wanted to lay and tan, but never got up the nerve, so I just wear a bikini every now and then. It's green and brown."

"Hmmm, I like this one. But, Karla, will you put on a blonde wig for the day? Not that I didn't like the whole goth thing, but Brie has a black wig on today. Do you mind? Good. Thanks. And Brie, don't worry about Karla's silly score card. We'll even things up tonight."

Lisa J walked Terri into the bedroom and closed the door. We had no idea what they were doing or who was doing what to who, but we knew it was going to be good. Even bad sex with Lisa J had to be great sex. Brie and I continued to fight like siblings while they were taking care of business. It was better than 30 minutes before they emerged from the room.

"Get that blonde wig on and let's go look at some boobs and I don't mean strip club boobs. And grab a couple of bikinis. It seems that Terri has a large and private backyard. We're laying out and tanning after our trip to the store. No bikinis? Then you two can lay out in your bra and panties. His backyard is private, but we only have a few hours. Terri's girlfriend gets home around 7 pm."

"Girlfriend? You mean Merri, right? Didn't I meet her at your party?"

"Yes, Brie, that was where we decided to start dating. She's quite lovely and understanding of my lifestyle choices."

"Yes, very understanding and with huge boobs."

"OK you guys. We're burning daylight. Let's get on the road. Oh, by the way, I call shotgun. I'm up front with Terri and you two will not fight in the backseat. Don't make us pull the SUV over children LOL. Let's get it."

We packed up and headed to Hillsdale.

"You may have an autographed bra, but I swallowed Lisa J's seed. Her protein will help make my skin so smooth and silky."

"Yeah, but I got my first piece of ass and it was Lisa J's ass. And look, I'm wearing it again."

"Bitch. I'll give you that, but you still know jack about sucking dick."

"Children, that's enough. Terri, we are not having any more kids LOL."

"Quiet down in the back. We're almost there."

Brie and I looked at each other. We had to know, so I asked.

"Well, what did Terri get a few minutes ago?"

"That's none of your business. Terri did his best to be faithful to his girlfriend, who isn't technically his girlfriend yet, but may be his girlfriend by tonight. It's a long story."

"So, did you jack him off?"

"Terri is mostly faithful to his future girlfriend."

"OMG, did you two make out?"

"You know better than that Karla. We hugged a lot."

"Hugged?"

"Fine, we rubbed a lot."

I looked at Brie and she look at me.

"OMG, did you Hot Dog Terri?"

"It's not actual sex."

"It's major sex. It's fantasy sex. Brie, speak up."

"Karla has a bully and she likes it that way."

"WTF Brie?"

"Yeah, I've about that Karla. Well talk about that later tonight and I hope your answers are things like "it's a fantasy or it's just for now". And if you get slapped, even if you like it. You better tell me the truth. Terri, you know some hitmen, don't you?"

"Shut it all of you. We're here. Who's getting what?"

"Brie wants an autographed bra. Oh, wait, they don't sell those here."

"Karla wants better boobs, Oh, wait, they don't, oh, wait, they do sell those here. Shoot."

"If you two don't behave in the store, we will leave and nobody gets any candy. I swear Terri, if you want more children like this, you need to have an affair."

We went into the store and immediately noticed two things. There are a lot of couples in here for a Saturday afternoon and a number of trannies.

And no, I seriously do not know when to use the words cross dresser, trap or trannie. Whatever word I use, I mean no dis-respect. My biggest problem is that no one really tells me what they identify as. It would make things so much better if they just said, I'm this or I'm that."

We made our way around and found the wall of breast forms. And I mean a wall. I was transfixed on the wall when one of the trannies tapped me on the shoulder.

"Aren't these so wonderful?"

"Yes, they are. So many to choose from."

"Whatever you're wearing now looks good. Do you want even bigger?"

"Maybe. I'm thinking about a vest. Hi. I'm Karla."

"Hi Karla. I'm Trisha. Oh, those are expensive. I have to stick with the silicone inserts."

"Terri, yes or no, will you buy me a vest?"

"You have a pimp?"

"No, not a pimp LOL."

"You know, that girl over there looks a lot like Lisa J. I wonder if people tell her that all the time."

"I don't know honey. Let's find out. Lisa J, what do you think of these vests?"

"OMG, it is her and you know her?"

The store owner also picked up on Lisa J's visit to his shop. He came over and offered her an autograph session for the afternoon. He pointed to an area where he could quickly set up a table and chair and offered her a 60-40 split on $25 per autograph.

"Take it Lisa J. Make some more money. We can tan another day. Plus, I don't want to talk to you about my bully issues just yet."

"Oh, Karla, sweet cute Karla, that will be our pillow talk honey. OK Gary, I accept, but you need to give Karla 50% off on your best vest. Top of the line."

"Agreed. Lilly, set up a table and get a move on it. Jake, go update the street sign. Move it everyone. Lilly, stop gawking and get that table set up. Miss Lisa J, there is a room in the back you can use to freshen up. Lilly, when you're done, get some photos and update our website."

More strangers came from everyone around the store. I thought Lisa J was only known by me. Silly me. And it's as many girls as guys. This should be interesting

"Are you the one who knows Lisa J?"

"I am. Please, get on your social media and spread the word. All of you, this is last minute and we need to spread the word fast. Lisa J has one day in town and this is it."

"Miss, I like the way you market my business. Go ahead and pick out any vest you want. Lilly, give her a box of molding compound. It's all on the house. Alright everyone, you heard the girl, spread the word. We're open until 9 pm tonight. Are those your friends? OK. Lilly, those two get three free items as well."

"Karla, Karla with a K. That's my name. Is Lilly...?

"Yes, Lilly is a lot like you."

"We will pick Lisa J up at 9 pm?"

"Take your time, if I have a crowd to get an autograph, I will not turn them away. We will feed her."

"LOL, so I should pick her up in the morning?"

"Maybe. Lilly, move your ass."

"Do we need to be worried about security? Lisa J deserves the best protection."

"Jake, Joey, do we need to worry about security for Miss Lisa J?"

"Oh, holy stuff, that is a lot of man times two. OK, Lisa J, I think you're in good hands. Do you want different clothes or anything?"

"No need missy. Lisa J, look around and pick out anything you like. If you wear it, it will sell better tomorrow. You know what, let's up the priced and include selfies. $35 for an autograph and a selfie."

"And revise the split to 55-45????"

"Lisa J, your girlfriend drives a hard bargain. $40 for an autograph and a selfie and you change into a different outfit every hour. 50-50 split and I keep all the profits from the resale of the outfits you wear. Final offer."

The three of fisted bumped and it was on.

"Come Lisa J, you already have a line forming. You're going to get groped, you know that, right?"

"I prefer Sharpies Gary."

"Lilly, damn it, Lilly, get a box of Sharpies over here and start putting seven outfits together. Tight and sexy Lilly. Lilly, are you listening to me?"

"Lilly, take your time and make sure I have at least one outfit with fishnets. Tight weave fishnets. And Lilly, you can have a private session when Gary stops yelling and closes the shop LOL."

"Lilly, you heard her, move it. Fishnets and whatever."

"Wow, that was fast. Lisa J, we'll pick you up tonight. Are you sure about this? The parking lot is starting to fill up and it's barely 1 pm."

"Go Karla. I'll be fine. You and Brie should come get me after 10 pm. Hello cutie, step on up to the table. Gary, we apparently caught Kelli off guard. Is it OK if he drops her sweat pants for the selfie?"

"Lilly, watch the windows. Shout out if you see the cops. Lilly, where the hell are you?"

For only a few minutes, the word made its way around. Lisa J had many fans and our area had many more cross dressers than I could possibly imagine. The owner continued his ranting and Lisa J asked me stay and help her out.

"Karla, you should stay and keep count of my autographs. I will lose track if I have to do it all. Did you have other plans for today?"

"Brie, can you pick us up tonight? Good. Kelli, leave your pants on, but drop them just a little. Come on, a little more. There. Blue panties with red stripes. That's better. Now move behind the table a little like this. Yeah, just like that. Good, snap your selfie. I'm sorry Kelli, but a bra signing is an extra $20, but it's worth it. See mine? Lisa J signed it for me last night."

I lifted my shirt and flashed the entire crowd. I was met with a big round of applause and cheers.

"Lisa J will autograph bras for an extra $20 people. Look at mine everyone, it is well worth it. $15 if you purchase the bra today. $10 if you buy two bras. Come on girls, it's Lisa J on your boobs. It might help your boyfriends move things along ladies, if you know what I mean."

"Lilly, get a rack of bras over here pronto. Make it two racks. Miss Karla with a K, when you get a breather, Lilly can show you how to wear the vest. It's one of her special skills. Lilly, take a photo of Karla with her bra exposed and go across the street and have a poster made. Set it up right next to the rack of bras."

12