Karla with a K Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold up Gary. I don't think it's illegal for someone to wear a bra in public. It's the same as wearing a bikini top, right?

"Lilly, hold that poster and get our newest model ready. Help her with that vest, no, not that one, yes, that one. Like Lisa J said, top of the line. Follow Lilly to the back room. Next, who's next, let's keep the line moving please. Lilly, be quick. Step right, a couple huh? With Miss Lisa J right in the middle? That's hot and that's $50 please. Oh, yes, Miss J will be happy to sign and pose with couples. No, it doesn't have to a boy-girl couple. Please step this way."

What the hell just happened? A quick trip to the sex clothes store has turned into a full autograph and selfie session. And as strange as it seems, it wasn't just the cross dressers in line. A few girlfriends may have to rethink their boyfriend's manhood. Or they are just happy that they have wood. Either way, my Babe is making more money and I'm about to show off my new boobs for all to see. Best Saturday ever.

"Lilly, can you grab me a package of those red fishnets please? Thanks. Gary, we can pay for some of this stuff."

"Nonsense, everything will sell. And don't be afraid to leak a little in them. Lilly, help her squirt."

"Gary, you are so naughty."

"It's what happens when everything you sell involves sex. Now, I've decided to pay you a fee for modeling your autographed bra, so move it tootsie. Lilly is waiting. Move it. Oh, hey there, yes, you are next. Go ahead, you can put your arm around Lisa J. And you, I recognize you, you are a regular. Lisa J, she is a regular here. Treat her special. Lilly, we need a private room set up. Use my office. Hold back Jessica, we'll get you a private session with Lisa J in a moment. Hey, hey you, stop doing that, you can't do that here in the front of the store. Miss, please control your boyfriend. Next, please keep the line moving."

I looked at Lisa J and received a big grin and a thumbs up. I followed Lilly into the back room and asked Lilly what I suppose to do. I also apologized for the way Gary bossed her around.

"Strip to your panties and I'll get started. And don't worry about Gary. He yells at me all day, but he keeps me employed and happy."

"Happy? Does he?"

"We both need it from time to time. Now, the vest goes on like this and then you move it around to secure it squarely over your shoulders. These are the best they make. I picked the 34C's to match your bra size. Now, the molding compound is tricky until you figure it out. You want to smooth the lines between the vest and your skin, just like this. Keep your fingers wet and slide them like this. Once it dries it stays in place pretty good, but don't play volleyball or do jumping jacks. Now, you have to stay still until it dries, OK?"

"I will. So, does that mean you will put those fishnets on me while the compound dries?"

"Slowly sit down and slowly extend your legs to me. Take your time."

"No, you take your time Lilly. Make sure they are straight, no matter how long it takes. Didn't Gary tell you to make me leak?"

"LOL, missioned accomplished. Is Lisa J your girlfriend?"

"No, no one claim ownership of Lisa J. She's my house guest for the weekend. Go ahead, pull those fishnets all the way up Lilly. Don't be shy."

"Do you want to model with a hard on?"

"Do you want me to model with a hard on?"

"Do you live in Hillsdale Karla?"

"Middleton, right down the road."

"How long have you worked here?"

"Just over a year. I came in one day for some nylons. Gary liked what he seen and I left with a job and a sore jaw."

"Consensual, right?"

"I seem to have a thing for fat older guys. Have you ever been to Gi Gi's?"

"Oh, yeah, it's full of fat old married faggots."

"Yeah, I've met a few of them. There is a motel around the corner. Gi Gi's doesn't like me to go inside very often. Listen, I heard Gary say he will pay you a fee tonight. I don't know what he will pay you, but it will be nice. This place as huge sales. But, he's my fat guy, alright Karla?"

"No problem with Gary, but I think you will see a change at Gi Gi's soon. I think they are looking for a new crowd. Can I look in the mirror now? OMG, OMG, OMG. Oh, wow, these are amazing. Squeeze me Lilly, feel me up."

"LOL, come on, your girl is out there and you're supposed to be keeping count and modeling. Put your bra and let's go."

"OK, but just give me one quick suck, please?"

"Up here or down there? Seriously, Gary will be shouting in 15 seconds."

"Lilly? Karla? What's the hold up? We have bras to get autographed. Lilly?"

"Told you. Hands on your hips, keep one leg extended further than the other and push your chest out. Perfect, you will get four marriage proposals tonight. Go get it girl."

I went through the curtains and received another round of applause and cheers. The mask may prevent them from seeing my smile, but I was. I waved like the Queen of England waves and went to the table.

"How many autographs are we up too?"

"OMG Karla, those look amazing. I can't wait until we crawl into bed tonight. I'm sucking on those. More than 30. Here, you can start counting these slips. The cash in that box. And remember, keep striking your poses. Chest out. That dude is so checking you out. Get your hands on your hips and tilt. There you go."

I counted the slips and the cash and concluded that the customer count was 29 and the line was still forming. I would count a little and pose a little, anything to keep Gary happy. Once I had the count finished, I would walk around and mingle. Gary was at the register and it looked like the buttons were smoking. This was going to be a good day for his shop.

"How much for a selfie with the bra babe?" came from the crowd. I was about to say $15 when Gary threw out $20 and no groping.

"By the way Karla, those suit you very well. Lilly, snap a photo of her for our ads."

"And you'll treat Lilly better?"

"I promise I will put her in a comfortable position, but I'm going to pound that slut."

"Lilly, you're going to pound Lilly. But she likes it, so pound her good. I better get back to mingling."

"Yeah, you better. It looks like you have your own line forming. Lilly, we need another rack of bras. Use them for Karla's back drop."

"Lisa J, wardrobe change time. Lilly, are you ready? Lilly?"

Well, I never expected my Saturday to turn out like this. I expected to wake up alone, but I managed to wake up with my favorite Babe. I expected to hang around the house, but I managed to convince my friends to take a trip to the sex clothes store. I expected to be in the store for maybe an hour and ended working as a bra model. And I received a free breast vest that looks and feels like a million bucks. Don't be surprised if I confess to sleeping with my breast vest and this very special bra next week.

And just when Lisa J thought her working weekend was over, it turned out to be a better than the club's Meet and Greet. Thanks to the power of social media, Gary is making so much money at the register, he just told Lisa J that she could keep everything in the box. He didn't need his cut. He also promised me a hefty fee and to be kind the Lilly. Well, as kind as he can be. He's a larger man, but it looks like he could thrust like a piston.

"Lilly, do you have any videos of you and Gary? I'm just wondering."

"Karla, do you think Gary will want something else in return for letting keep of the money?"

"Just keep smiling Lisa J. Lilly will take care of Gary. Should I rub you and give you a boner? It looks like the next guy in line has one and you can be twins."

"Too late, I've had a boner for the last hour. Promise to relief my pressure later pet?"

"Lisa J, it's time for another wardrobe change. Karla, keep the crowd entertained and excited while Lisa J changes. Lilly, do you have another outfit ready to go? Lilly? Everyone, Lisa J is going to change her outfit. It will only take a few minutes and each outfit she wears will be for sale. In the meantime, Miss Karla will mingle with you until our headliner returns. Thank you. Lilly?"

"Gary, I asked Lilly, but she didn't answer me. Do you have any, ah, videos of you and Lilly, ah, doing it"

"So, you got a little freak in you huh? Listen, I've been screwing Lilly for about a year and as you can see, there are security cameras everywhere. Don't worry, she likes to look directly at the lens and stick her tongue out. So, may 150 or so. Come back next week and we'll look at a few. But while we have a minute, I don't think it's illegal to pop a silicone nipple out. Go, you have customers waiting. She's on her way sir, hold onto your pants, no, not like that. Lilly, are you still watching the windows? Lilly?"

Lisa J came from around the corner in a red low cut knit dress that fit like the peel on an orange with black fishnets. Her heels were like Mt. Everest and make her butt stand straight up. And once again, the lighting seemed 100% in her favor. The bitch just glowed and the crowd went wild. How many more wardrobe changes to go? And just where are all these people parking at?

Once again, I reminded myself that it never works out well when you're an 8.7 and your partner rose to level of 9.9999999999. And once again, point Lisa J.

End Karla with a K 06

12