Karla with a K Ch. 07

Story Info
Karla takes Brie and Suzie to the sex clothes store.
7.1k words
4.65
4.7k
2
0

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla with a K 07

Brie showed up at Gary's sex clothes store just before 11 pm to pick Lisa J and I after a very long autograph session. Well, it was Lisa J's autograph session. I was just there as her side kick and bra model. We both made a lot of money and I was walking out wearing a $1200 breast form vest. It turned out to be the best quick visit to a clothing store ever.

"Hey Karla, how did the night go?"

"It was crazy and fantastic at the same time. There was mayhem and chaos and some extremely excited fans. However, I am worn out and I can't wait to get into my soft bed. Terri didn't make the trip with you?"

"He is Terry tonight and with his girlfriend. Where's Lisa J?"

"In the back talking to a store regular named Jessica. They should be out in a minute."

"How many people attended?"

"At least 300. The cops even showed up for street and parking control. It was surprising how many straight couples were in line. I think a lot of girlfriends took advantage of the situation to create a piece of wood at home. But, all in all, it was quite the success."

"But there were CD's and traps here also, right?"

"I couldn't keep count. Brie, we are not alone in our special community. We have a lot of people to meet. I have about 40 phone numbers and five marriage proposals. I might think about Chase's proposal. He was tall and cute."

"Chase? Chase from Middleton? He's on my Pizza route and I've sucked his dick twice. Hands off. But, back to you, those boobs look absolutely amazing, but where's your shirt?"

"Oh, that came off hours ago. I was the poster girl for bra signings."

"You walked around all night with one nipple out?"

"Gary sold a lot of bras and it's just a silicone nipple. That's not illegal."

Our peaceful conversation was disrupted by the owner, Gary, yelling as usual. I shouldn't say yelling, but he has a habit of sounding like he's yelling, all the time.

"Everyone, please gather around. Lilly, where are you Lilly? Oh, hey Jessica, I hope enjoyed your special Meet and Greet with Lisa J. Yes, good. Listen, don't leave yet. I may have a job offer for you. Everyone, gather around."

Gary went on about how successful the autograph signing and selfie session was. He also made many comments on how well Sales were. He thanked Lilly for all her efforts to keep things running smoothly and promised to treat her better in the future. He even thanked me for showing up with Lisa J at the perfect time. Obviously, he carried on about Lisa J for 10 minutes and made her blush.

"I have a proposal for all of you. Lisa J, you come back for weekend Meet and Greets every six weeks or so. I will need to adjust the financial arrangements, but the shop will pick up your meals, air fare and hotel costs. I propose we start in two weeks on the 4th of July weekend and we target the major holidays after that. We'll skip Easter, because of that "Lightning will strike you dead thing, but we'll add Cinco de Mayo or something. Lilly will be your dedicated personal assistant. Lilly, for at least the next year, you're promoted to "Special Events Director". You will need to hire two part time girls for the shows. The wardrobe changes have to be faster. Find a girl to work the clothes and one to work the wigs. How's this sounding so far Lisa J?"

"I like what I hear so far Mr. G, but Karla stays on as my partner. I'll need her to entertain the fans while they are waiting in line and during wardrobe changes. After all, tonight wouldn't have happened if Karla didn't decide to bring me to your store. I also choose Brie to be my local acting Manager. Brie and Lilly can be the key points of communications."

"Welcome aboard Brie. Do you happen to have any experience in holiday decorating? Like red, white and blue for the 4th, as an example."

"I was recently hired as a Party Planner for a nerdy geek party and it was very successful. I had Saturn in a bikini. I used the party supply stores in Bellwood, "We Be Parties" and "Parties Be Us" as my decorations sources. I got your decorations Mr. G."

"Perfect. Lisa J, I already called Larry the Handyman. We will construct a better platform right over there, closer to the back room. It will have back drop walls and a curtained door so you can slip into your dressing area quicker and improved lighting. Are we on the same page here?"

"Hold the boat. Brie has been here for 15 minutes and she gets two job titles? I worked my ass off tonight. What else do I get?"

"Shut it Karla. You heard Gary, you are the lovely assistant, just like in the magic shows."

"Easy Brie. Karla, you're still a key player here. I need you to keep the crowd excited, if you know what I mean. I also need you to trim up your waist line, just a little."

"Yeah Fatso, you heard Mr. G, shed some weight off those love handles."

"Shut it Brie. OK Mr. G, whatever it takes to keep Lisa J's fans happy. But I should get a raise, I made good money tonight, but I also had to put up with a lot of poking and groping."

"Damn it, Karla, you were twerking most of the people in line. What did you expect to happen? We will reconsider your fees, but you might need to take one for the team. Sex sells Karla. The price of the ticket was the same, but I noticed that the bigger you made their dicks, the bigger Lisa J's tip was. So, as you and Brie say, shut it."

"Karla, I need you right beside me on the stage. Mr. G, I think we are very close to reaching an agreement. Can we throw in a professional photographer?"

"Yes, I forgot about that. Lilly is a free-lance photographer. Lilly, will you take on the photography responsibilities on show days? We'll hire Jessica to work the floor in your place. Jessica, I told you I had an offer for you."

"I'll take it Mr. G, I mean boss. I know a lot your store already. I get more private meetings with Lisa J, right boss? Right Lisa J?"

"Be careful Jessica, he yells at me all day, all night and all afternoon. Mr. G, I'll be happy to do that, but Larry the Handyman should build me a small wing right next to Lisa J's stage."

"OK, done. Welcome aboard Jessica. And I will hire someone to sell the tickets and collect the cash. That will give Karla more free time to mingle with your crowd. Karla, I don't mean to reduce your importance, but this is about Lisa J and her fans."

"Yeah Karla, your importance is low, just like your sagging butt. Do some squats."

"Shut it Brie. No problem Mr. G, I think we all know that none of this would be happening without her. However, as Lisa J will be staying at my house during her visits, I will expect a modest fee as she will not require a hotel room. You hear that Brie? Lisa J will be staying at house every six weeks. I expect the sparks to fly on this 4th of July."

"Lilly, get photos of these two in bed together, nothing illegal, but get some photos. Hey Jessica, are you any good at social media? Yes? Good. If you want another job, we have a social media coordinator position open. You'll take it? Good, but you're late, the 4th of July is in 2 weeks and you haven't posted anything. Get on the ball LOL. I expect regular report outs. And Brie, remember not only is the 4th of July red, white and blue, it also sparkles. I like shiny stuff. Lilly, those some glitter on these babes in bed. Make everything shiny and sparkly."

"You hear that Brie, head shots in bed, my bed with glitter. Anything else Boss?"

"Well, now that you ask Karla, I know this is all about Lisa J and her fans, but I would like to see a bad ass chick wandering around the crowd. Someone who is not afraid to wear all leather, black leather."

"Oh, we got your girl."

"Hold up before you make a commitment for someone. I would prefer someone who not only wears all leather, but is willing to show more skin than leather."

"Oh, we got your girl."

"Wait, this is more for me than the show. This person should wear leather pants that are so tight that I can see her camel toe as clearly as I can see a highway sign."

"Oh, we got your girl. We actually had plans to stop in here this Monday with her for a minute. You can judge for yourself if we got your girl or not. But, believe me, we got your girl."

"Alright, I'll trust you Karla. Now, I know everyone is exhausted, so we can wrap this up. Everyone, come here and pick up the envelope with your name on it. Sales were really good tonight and everyone earned this. Just a couple of last things. One Lilly, you keep in touch with Team Lisa J. Karla, I'm serious about your weight issue. Your hips are fantastic, but tighten up that belly. And take note that I did not ask you to stop twerking the crowd. And Brie, would you be willing to act like a submissive to Karla's bad ass chick and show bare legs? Do you shave them on a regular basis?"

"LOL Mr. G. I submitted to Suzie one week ago. I knelt before her and bowed my head. I refer to her as Mistress Z. I do as she commands."

"She will have to wear tights Mr. G, she's like a Neanderthal under there."

"Shut it Karla. My legs are smooth as silk Mr. G. Mistress Z demands it."

"Lilly, get some photos of this one kneeling with her head down. Take some of those collars and leashes with you and grab a whip. Brie, drool a little and don't be afraid to let this dark angel chick spit in your mouth during the photo shoot.". Alright, that's enough for the night, except for Lilly. Lilly, I'll need to see you in my office please. Good night to rest of you."

"Not now Mr. G. I need to take the bedroom shots tonight while their make up is on point and while Karla's breast vest is still firmly in place. Jessica will need to start updating the website tonight or tomorrow morning. Karla, put your GPS in my phone and I'll see you in a few minutes."

"One more thing before we go boss."

"Yes Karla, what is it?"

"Can I join the BDSM photo shoot next week? I'll be happy to spit in Brie's mouth and on her face and her belly and on her legs and on...."

"Shut it Karla. We're done here. The SUV is right outside."

"Hey, how did you get Terri's SUV Brie?"

"Terri thought in would be better if I picked you guys in style. Apparently, my 4-door Mom Mobile isn't sexy enough LOL. Lisa J is up front with me. Karla, you can sit in the back and think about an exercise plan to work off that weight Mr. G complained about."

"Shut it Brie and drive. Mr. G just wants a firmer belly to help increase Lisa J's tips. It's good for both of us. And when we get to my Condo, remind me to show you how to shave your legs."

"Hah, we all know who was blessed to be born without leg to start with. And by the way Karla, you have a flannel nightgown for the boudoir photo shoot, don't you?"

"That's enough children. Brie, drive. Karla, there is nothing wrong with your body. Geez, kids."

"Sorry Lisa J."

"Sorry Lisa J."

Even though we were exhausted, we let Lilly take a bunch of photos. And it seemed like she took a lot of photos. She seemed to be pretty good at setting up the poses. This is where I learned that all those sexy photos on the internet are not as sexy during the photo shoot. It's more like a job. Lilly did manage to take a few photos that Jessica would not be able to upload onto the website. I may have a poster made, but they are not for a public website.

"OK, you guys, that's enough photos for today. I think I'll swing back by the store to download these photos for Jessica and see if Mr. G still wants a meeting."

"Lilly, I don't think you need to bend over for Mr. G every time his dick gets big to keep your job."

"I know Karla, but our videos are very popular. The viewing public seems to like it when a fat hairy guy pounds the hell out of a sissy. Plus, if you haven't noticed, I have a job that allows me to dress and stay dressed. I'm the girl I want to be all day and night. Can you two say the same or do you dress straight for your day jobs?"

"Point Lilly. But there are a lot of others out there who would be willing to be your partner. There were plenty of folks checking you out tonight."

"Oh, I know. Not every trip to the stockroom was actually required. I made a few tips too. And Mr. G is willing to fund a Tracheal Shave for you Lisa J. The recovery is fast and I found a top-rated Plastic Surgeon in Denver for you. You'll be in tip top shape for the 4th of July weekend. I E-mailed you the info. He will also pay for Rhinoplasty, but that has a much longer recovery time. Maybe you can think about that for the Labor Day weekend. Sleep tight babes."

"What? What about us? I don't want my Adam's Apple anymore. It does nothing."

"Karla, Brie, you two are very lucky when it comes to fem bodies and you are both cute as hell as cross dressers, but Lisa J is a headliner for a reason. Just lift the covers and you'll know what I'm talking about. But keep working on Mr. G, he usually comes around to most reasonable ideas and suggestions. Check your e-mail LJ. Good night."

Brie and I pouted for a few minutes although we understood the explanation. After a while, we laid down in bed to sleep. Lisa J wanted to have her pillow talk conversation about my bully. I didn't, but Brie egged it on.

"It doesn't matter. Andrew is going the girlfriend route with Tori. I'm out. I don't have a bully. Let's get some sleep."

"What about Julia? I know her and she would love the job. Trust me Lisa J, Julia would be very gentle on Karla, most days."

"Forget it Brie. Julia got a taste, or should I say, a piece of Sarah and I think I may still be out."

"Whoa, Sarah with the amazing bubble butt? I need a Plastic Surgeon for one of those."

"Shut it Brie, your small frame couldn't hold that thing up. Let's go to sleep. Lisa J, can I wear this vest in bed at night?"

"It might be train wreck in the morning, but we'll see what happens. Plus, I told you I was going to suck your titties. Now get under these covers before I fall asleep love."

I will admit that these boobs are the best and it was so amazing to watch Lisa J latch her lips on my very fake nipples. Of course, I allowed Brie to snap off a few photos of that activity. Maybe another poster for my bedroom wall. Not only does Lisa J know how to make a girl feel special, she also knows how to work the camera lens.

Morning came way to soon and so did Lisa J's flight time. We kept Terri's SUV overnight and took Lisa J to the airport just before Noon. The best weekend of my life was about to fly away to Denver.

"Alright, I'll see you guys in 2 weeks. Karla, don't take this the wrong way, but would you please finish the redecorating project in your back bedroom? I would like a private place to relax. Bye Babes, this weekend went well beyond my expectations and I look forward to all of the upcoming holidays."

Brie took me home and dropped me off.

"Any plans for the day Karla? Are you going to finish your other bedroom so my girlfriend has a private place to sleep?"

"I'm taking a shower and a nap. And she didn't say she was going to sleep there, she said she wanted a private place to go after we trade body fluids. What about you?"

"I usually work from 3 -- 6 pm on Sunday's. I'll go home to change and stop by "We Be Parties" to start the decoration process. Do you think Mr. G will let me wear a red, white and blue bikini?"

"LOL, you know you can't move around in a bikini. Do you want to strike a pose and stand still for hours? You know what will happen if you walk around. You will fall out in a New York minute."

"True, but maybe I could wear pantyhose under the bikini bottoms. Pantyhose act like vice grips. They will hold me in place. Or maybe those little nylon panties that the servers wear at those Bikini Bars."

"Interesting concept. Let's try it out and see what happens. That's a pretty good idea."

"Yeah, I'm full of good ideas, just ask Miss D. Hey, do you think we could get Lilly to photograph us having a fake 3-Way with Terri? The sissy boards go crazy for that sort of thing."

"Actually, I was thinking a photo shoot with a fake straight girlfriend. I think Julia would pose for that and the boards seem to like that concept as well. You know, a cross dressing boyfriend support by a hot straight girlfriend."

"Oh, I like that. Maybe Mr. G will give us a discount on a strap on and she can pretend fuck you."

"No pretending required. She has an assortment of toys and I sort of promised her a piece of ass last Friday. It just didn't happen because of other interruptions. Meaning bubble butt Sarah. I'm sure Julia would have no issue making up for lost time."

"And then maybe you, me and Terri can line up on our hands and knees and let Julia do us all. We'll make a video, like a hypnotizing video. I know a faggot who needs a little push and the right video might just be the thing he needs."

"LOL, that's something to work on. I've been told that Lilly likes the camera and Mr. G promised to share some of their videos with me. I'm sure we can find something to push your friend over the edge. Who is it?"

"Josh. He works at the Pizza shop with me. As a matter of fact, he also needs to do some squats, just like you need to. I'll hook you two up at a gym."

"Funny. Here's an idea. I promised Suzie a quick trip to Gary's Sex Clothes tomorrow afternoon. Why don't you come with us? We can wear the bikinis and pantyhose. We'll show Mr. G and get his opinion. It can't hurt. Just throw on a pair sweats for the drive."

"And I'm sure we can convince Suzie to try on some camel toe tight leather."

"LOL, be ready about 5 pm Brie. Bye for now."

I went inside my Condo and started stripping down before I closed the door. I'll worry about my nosey neighbors another day. For now, they can second guess why chicks have been coming and going all weekend from Tanner's Condo. I soon discovered that sleeping in the vest did create a twisted situation and that the compound removal required a good shower. I took a long hot shower and then straight to bed for an afternoon nap. I hate to say it, but I look forward to being Tanner again later tonight, even if I'm only Tanner on my couch watching TV. I need a break after that Friday and Saturday."

Monday came around too soon and I was still out of it. But I made a commitment to Suzie and I plan to keep it. I sent a group text to Brie and Suzie.

"Is everyone ready to go?"

"We'll pick you up. 5 mins."

"LOL in Mom Mobile?"

"Shut it Karla. Bikini?"

"Oh yea, blue. You?"

"Red. Red hot. We're here."

We made the short drive to Hillsdale and pulled into Mr. G's shop. It's this crowded on a Monday afternoon? Wow, sex does sell. We entered the store and we were greeted by Lilly immediately.

"Tough day? What's with the sweats?"

"We have a proposal for Mr. G. Is he here today? Oh, here he comes."

"Hey ladies, what's with sweats? Tough day or what?"

"Funny Mr. G. This is Suzie, the girl I was telling you about. Suzie, look around. Lilly, will you please assist Suzie? You know what Mr. G is looking for. Don't worry Suzie, this will be right up your alley. I promise."

"Hey, I'm the only one gets to shout at Lilly. Lilly, please help Miss Suzie find exactly what I'm looking for."

"Lilly, what does he mean "what he's looking for", shouldn't it be looking for what I'm looking for?"

"Same thing. Follow me. I laid out two outfits in Dressing Room #3 for you to try on. And your hips are everything Karla said they would be. I can't wait until we wrap you up in fine black leather. We'll be in the back everyone."

"Are you walking OK today Lilly?"

"Karla, his cock is so thick. It seems to get thicker every week."

"I heard that Lilly. And thank you. Alright you two, drop those sweat pants and let's see this proposal of yours."

"Come on Mr. G, let's go the backroom."

We headed to the back where the dressing rooms were and called out to Suzie.

"Suzie, if you're decent, you might want to check this out."

12