Karla with a K Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie stuck her head through the curtains and held them around her face. Apparently, she wasn't exactly decent. Brie and I whipped our T shirts off and dropped our sweat pants. We wiggled our bikinis into place and struck a pose for Mr. G. If his old man cock is as big as his eyes, then I know why Lilly is walking a little funny today.

"Well, what do you think Mr. G? Can we wear bikinis for the 4th of July weekend? Even if it's for just one hour. We can perform wardrobe changes too Mr. G."

Mr. G stared us down and circled us like a shark. Suzie was frozen between the curtains. I don't think she thought she would ever see this. Two of her fem buddies in bikinis.

"Not bad ladies, not bad. But here's what we will do. Brie, you can wear a flag bikini for the 9 pm session. If it goes well you can keep it on for the 10 pm session. Lilly, send Lisa J a message and let her know that she can wear a bikini for the 9 pm show, with the pantyhose thing. Just make sure it's red, white and bulge. I mean blue."

"What about me Mr. G?"

"Don't worry Mr. G. I will stop by the garden supply store and get her a burlap bag. It's right next door to Parties Be Us."

"LOL. Karla, I think we will put you in a one-piece body suit and Fishnets. Lilly can show you what we have. Pick leather or latex. Just bare in mind that latex hides nothing. The leather body suit is a little more forgiving."

What a blow to the ego. The 8.1 vs 9.3 thing just doesn't work out for me, ever.

"She can wrap the burlap bag around her waist Mr. G. I'll pick up two burlap bags in case we need extra material to go all the way around those mega love handles. Maybe I'll grab three."

"Shut it Brie. Suzie, what do you think? Leather or Latex?" What am I thinking? Lilly, let me try on that one on the third rack. Brie, my love, will you help me shave before the 4th weekend?"

"No problem Karla. I'll pick up a pair of garden shears while I'm at the garden supply store."

"Brie Shut..."

"Mr. G, we have a problem."

"What is it now Jessica?"

"The website has been updated with Lisa J's schedule for the next year and it keeps crashing."

"Does Server correct itself in a few minutes?"

"Yes, but if only 25% of the accepts actually show up, you're going to have over 600 people here and it's only the first day of advertising."

"Hell, I like that. The more the merrier."

"Mr. G, it also means more parking and traffic issues. And it also means there will be hungry people and people who need to pee."

"Lilly, let City Hall know that we will need the assistance from the Police and let the local restaurants know they will be busy. And see how much it costs to rent a row of Porta Potties. See Jessica, that's not so bad. The Porta Potties should give the guys a place play with their dicks instead of on the sidewalk. How's it going with the vampire chick? Suzie, was it?"

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to present the leader of the darkest of dark angels. My fantasy, Suzie, Mistress Z in all her glory and...."

"OMG Lilly, shut in. Here I come, ready or not."

Suzie flung the curtains and threw one leg out first. I'm sure this is exactly Mr. G imagined. A hot goth chick, decked out in tight black leather with the most daring top I have ever seen. If one of those leather straps moves out of place her nipples will be on display. And the pants, well, Mr. G wanted tight and he got tight. Mr. G wanted visible camel toe and there it was. A perfect outline of the gates to glory.

"What do you think Mr. G? Will Suzie fill the position you wanted? Does she meet all of your fantasies Mr. G? Mr. G, are you breathing?"

"Don't worry Karla, I'd say he likes what he sees. Look down there."

"Geez, that thing does look thick. Damn Lilly, how do you take that thing? Mr. G, can you hear us? Lilly, that's not where you're supposed to check for a pulse. Squeeze his wrist."

"Ah, yeah, Miss Suzie, I have job offer for you. Lilly can give you the details of the Lisa J autograph sessions and I would like you to work here the first Thursday of every month. Say, from 6 -- 9 pm? Oh, by the way Lilly, let Lisa J know we are adding a Halloween weekend event. We'll split the headliner bill between Lisa J for her crowd and Miss Suzie for the darker crowd."

"Are you kidding me Mr. G? Am I suppose to put this blood slut on the website also? You have a nice Server, but come on now."

"Shut it Jessica. Now Suzie, about my job offer?"

"I'll take your job offer Mr. G, but for the Halloween weekend, I get to draw blood from the neck of your precious Lisa J."

"Lilly, schedule a Medic team for that weekend. But what if Lisa J objects? She may not be into that sort of thing."

"Hah, I knew blood was going to come into this somewhere, and there it is."

"Jessica, shut it and get ready for more photo ads."

Suzie looked right into my eyes.

"Don't worry Mr. G. Suzie is messing with you. My neck will always be available to her. Here, I have a photo from a few days ago. Maybe we can make a little show of it. But Lilly, keep that Medic team on the schedule, just in case."

"Done. Lilly, take Brie and Suzie to the side room and take some of those Dom and Slave photos I wanted. Brie, keep your head down, but eyes to the camera. Lilly, do we have any fake blood around here?"

"Mr. G, if you agree that Suzie fulfills exactly what you dreamed of, does she get to keep the outfit? I promised her an outfit today."

"Lilly, how many outfits did you set up for Miss Suzie? Two? She can have both of them, on the house as long as she's here this Thursday at 6 pm. Brie, put a collar and leash on. No, not that one, get the one with all most studs. Lilly, find a little ketchup and run it down the corner of her mouth. And Brie, keep your tongue out as much as possible."

"Mr. G, if I promise you very prominent camel toe on Thursday, can we throw in that jacket over there?"

"The one with the two chains hanging from it? Lilly, make sure we have her size."

"No Mr. G, the one with the 4 chains and all of those large safety pins down the sides. And yes Lilly, you can help me put it on and you can take your time to make sure we find the perfect fit."

"Why would you say that Suzie?"

"Oh, please, you're been fixated on me since you helped me put this top on. And the manner in which you helped me pull these pants up was, well, I'm not complaining, but we're almost BFF's now."

"Lilly, stop back talking our Angel of the Night and wrap a jacket around her. Suzie, have you seen the back of that jacket? There about 26 of those large safety pins up and down the back seams. Lilly, move your ass and get her the jacket."

"Thank you, Mr. G, but don't be hard on her. I like her. I will follow you Lilly. It's about time I check out your ass for a minute. And please, be sure to share any tips you have on how I can increase the visibility of my toe. I mean, we want Mr. G to be happy."

"Get the leather damp and wear them without panties. They will tighten even more as they dry, although I don't think those pants can get any tighter."

"Really?"

"2017."

"What does that mean Lilly?"

"The date on the coin in your back pocket."

"LOL, there you go again Lilly, checking out my ass. Mr. G, do I get to bring my pet?

"Sorry, not pets allowed unless it's a valid Service Animal."

"I meant Brie, Mr. G, Brie is my pet. I'm still working on Karla, just give me another 2 weeks. I think you would like the way Brie kneels beside me and wraps her arm around my thigh as a sign of ownership. It's quite a sight to behold."

"Lilly, we need some fingerless gloves, leg and arm garters, knee pads, ball gags and fake blood. Brie, don't forget to drool."

"Wait Mr. G, Brie and Karla will be busy with the schedule and the shows. Maybe it would be best if Suzie spits in my mouth? We can practice as much as it takes."

"Lilly, don't be silly. I just gave you 50 tasks and you are the photographer. I'm sorry Miss Suzie, I mean Mistress Z. You were saying?"

"I love this outfit for July, but can I wear those chaps for August? They're hot."

"No problem, but your butt cheeks are fully exposed in those. And you have to wear a G-String."

"LOL, I prefer to have these buns hanging out and I think Lilly would like that too. Is it illegal if my nipples pop out? I mean, I'll be inside of your private business."

"Lilly, get those chaps off the rack and some black G-Strings. Give her a couple of those nipple bras. The peek a boo nipple bra. And a whip. And we are going to need a smoke making machine. Lilly, are you listening to me? And pick up some of that Honey Sugar. If her butt is going to be exposed, it needs to be soft and blemish free. Karla, can you help apply the magic lotion on her?"

"I got it boss. I'll take care of everything. Karla will be busy enough. Let's go. We can take a few Dom and Slave photos in this room. Karla, will you help Brie with this collar please? Watch your fingers on those studs. They are real."

"I'll be happy to choke this little sassy bitch. What were saying about burlap bags Brie?"

"I was saying that you should walk around the store in your bikini because you really look good. If you make three boners, I'll convince Mistress Z to drench Lilly's mouth."

"Why are you still standing here Karla? Get out there and shake your ass in that bikini. Show a little butt crack if you have too and adjust yourself at least three times."

"Challenge accepted. Suzie, I think someone is a little hard for you. Good luck."

"Hey, less talking and more photography in there. Like Karla and Brie always say, shut it."

"Sorry Mr. G."

I circled the store three or four times. I'm not sure who I feel sorry for. Suzie, because she is going to spit into someone's mouth or Lilly because she is going to swallow Suzie's spit. Who likes that anyway? Oh, those two do, right there in the poster on the wall. But that's just a photo set up, right? Nobody does that in real life, right?

I went into the side room and witnessed an amazing photo shoot in process. Lilly had them in several positions like a pro. I think Lilly has done this before. I think a few BDSM magazines would pay for her work.

Lilly...."

"Shut it Karla, first things first. Do I get what I want?" Are there at least three very happy customers out there? How many boners Karla?"

"If Brie can convince Suzie, then yes, you get your nasty and naughty way."

There few a few tense moments of silence in the room. It was like Suzie was saying OK and it was like Lilly was saying Thank You, without anyone speaking any words. I was sure, that sooner or later, Lilly would get what Lilly wanted.

"Lilly, I'm sure there are magazines and websites who looking for your type of talent. You should look around and see what's available."

"Thanks Karla, I already free-lance for a few websites. I found a Doctor in Middleton who has a secret life away from the office and he has a group of participants. I'm talking about the full leather hoods and everything. He's an OBGYN by day and a total freak by night. I make good money from his photo shoots and they act as if I'm not even there."

"A Doctor? WTF?"

"Yeah, Dr. Feelgood."

"Dr. Feelgood? He's my OBGYN. WTF?"

"Don't worry Suzie. He's a good Doctor, but don't ever go to his house for a dinner party. He has a very different office set up in his basement."

"Do you have pictures on your tablet?"

"I do, but I'm not allowed to show what hasn't been published yet. However, you can go his website and view all of the photos and videos. He has no shame, just search for Middleton Feelgood Clinic and you'll find it. Just be prepared to see someone you know. They are mostly locals. Ok, that's enough photos for today. Suzie, will I be able to help you put those chaps on next month?"

"Lilly, I like the sexual flirting thing we have going on and I might present my cheeks to you at a later time, but it's just flirting. I'm working on a boyfriend, so no poking or groping. Why don't the two of you take another walk around the store? Have a bikini contest or something. I think I owe Lilly a private moment. We'll be out in a few minutes, but don't knock on the door."

"Come on Brie, let's go see if guys prefer my long legs or those short little chicken legs of yours."

"You mean these legs? The legs all the boys want to cum on? I have pictures."

"Yeah, those legs. The legs you cum on yourself and post that some customer named Ken jacked off on your legs."

"I make Ken cum every single time, thank you very much."

"Then how do you explain all that? You start out fully dressed on a front porch and then all of sudden you're naked in your living room with cum covered legs. The timeline doesn't add up."

"You don't know, you weren't there."

"Let's go shorty. Try to keep up with me with your stubby little legs. And by the way, Ken wasn't there either."

"Children, stop. Go have your bikini contest and I will be right out. Lilly, lock the door."

"Suzie, do they behave like this all the time?"

"It's a curse, but they're my curses. Here, use my phone and take one last photo for me. I've been working on a third pet, Terri, and he/she likes full frontal selfies of me. Hold on, I need to get at least one nipple out, on accident, of course. OK, snap it."

Brie and I are not exactly sure what happened in that room once the door was locked, but they were in there for more minutes than seemed required. Oh well, those would be questions for later. Finally, Suzie and Lilly emerged and joined us by the check out counter. We were just chit chatting when Lilly's attention was consumed by a customer.

"Hey Mrs. Willis. Come on over. Your special bra came in this morning. I have it in the back."

Lilly disappeared into the back and I noticed that Mrs. Willis is Grandma Willis, from Gi Gi's.

"Hey Grandma Willis. I'm Karla. We met briefly at Gi Gi's last Friday night. Do you remember me? I was with Julia."

"Of course, I remember you child. You owe me a stud."

"LOL, that was Julia's promise Grandma Willis. Where's Grandpa Willis?"

"He's in Gary's office. They had a meeting."

"A meeting huh? OK then. Look, here comes Lilly. I never seen a bra that comes in a box like that before Grandma Willis."

"It's a special bra child. Thanks Lilly. The last one didn't last for one year. I hope this one is better. Lilly, wipe your mouth, it looks like you have drooling."

"Show them Mrs. Willis."

"Alright. Doc Feelgood is having a dinner party on Saturday night and I needed a new bra. See girls? It's a very special bra."

"Wow Grandma Willis, that's one fine looking studded bra. Wait, what are these on the inside? Are these tac's? Like bulletin board tac's?"

"Yes child. The only way to gain entry to one of Doctor's party to have or wear something, let's say, extra special. Don't worry, it's not deadly. It's hurts, but that's my thing. A little blood and a little pain. This type of bra is my specialty. Everyone loves to feel me up all night long. It's OK. Mrs. Kerns is a Nurse and she checks me out at the end of the night, just before she gives me one final squeeze."

"Whoa Karla. I'm sorry Grandma Willis. But we really need to leave now. It was nice meeting you and have a great time at the party. Let's go folks. Bye Lilly, say good bye to Mr. G for us."

"OK. Karla are you still coming over Saturday morning for pancakes?"

"I'll be there if Julia hasn't forgotten. Bye Grandma Willis."

"You know Karla, this one here would fit in perfectly. She looks like she could peel the skin right off Mr. Kerns butt cheeks with the right whip."

"We got to go. Bye."

Suzie basically yanked us out of the store and almost threw us into the car. Suzie forced me to sit in the back with her and left Brie up front alone.

"WTF was that?"

"How should we know? We're fem boys, not sadomasochistic Senior Citizens."

"He's my doctor and he's smearing blood all over some 72 years old boobs once a month. In one day, I seen two things I thought I would never see. Two fem boys in bikinis and a spiked bra."

"Who are you calling?"

"The store. I want Lilly to start working on an outfit that screams "invite me to one of your parties" and then I will make an appointment with the good doctor."

"You mean Dr. Feelgood LOL? By the way, did you give Lilly what she wanted?"

"Lilly got exactly what she wanted and then some."

"And then some?"

"I couldn't help it. It was more sexually exciting than I thought it would be. My leather pants came off."

"What? WTF? You did not."

"I know, it was wrong, but it was like a drug."

"BS. You lie like Brie lies about her customers."

"I'm not lying and I'm not safe this week. My relationship ambitions with Jimmy J may have to wait until I find out if I'm pregnant or not."

"Lilly didn't pullout?"

"I was sitting on Lilly and didn't allow it. I'm telling you it was like a drug. The problem is I am so worked up that I need more and I need it right now."

"What does that mean?"

"I put you back here for a reason Karla. Drop your hot little bikini and I'll do it anyway you want. I don't care. Brie, drive slower and don't even think about saying a word about this to anyone."

"Yes Mistress. Drop your bikini Karla. It would best if Suzie sucks you off. It's easier to hide that in a moving car. And please note, this is the only time I will be jealous of you."

End Karla with a K 07


12