Karla with a K Ch. 08

Story Info
Karla drives Brie on her Pizza route. Karla gets hungry.
6.2k words
4.6
3.4k
4
0

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last four days have the wildest days of my life. But the activity has taken a toll on me though. I went from a quiet, slow paced life to parties, nightclubs, autograph sessions and other sexual activity every hour on the hour. I don't know how I managed, but my fem virginity remained intact. I think, but at least I'm not walking around like Lilly.

It's Tuesday morning and I'm laying in bed looking at my phone. So many missed calls and so many un-answered texts. I'm afraid to call Brie because there will sex involved. I'm afraid to call Suzie because there will whips and chains involved. I'm afraid to call Lilly because Mr. G probably came up with another angle to put me on display.

I did respond to Lisa J. She has her surgery tomorrow. I called her and we talked for almost an hour. I can't wait to see her in 2 weeks. No more chokers for Lisa J. I told her about the large crowd that was expected and asked her to fly in 2 days early. You know, to rest up before the weekend of shows. She agreed and said she would see me on the Wednesday before the weekend. I suppose I should get started on my share bedroom redecorating project. I'll call Larry the Handyman.

I eventually called Suzie back too. She was very apologetic about our ride home yesterday. Hell, she almost sounded like a normal girl and not the black angel of death. She felt bad about sucking my dick on the way home from the Gary's store after her little sexual adventure with Lilly. That was funny of her and it didn't me long to explain to her that it was a perfect ending to a perfect weekend and that it was the best blow job I ever had. She concluded our conversation by asking me to attend her Thursday event at the store because of how I knew everyone already. I agreed to that and promised to be dressed in black. She also had mixed feelings about what happened between her and Lilly, but it didn't sound like she was going to run and hide.

While I was up, I thought it would be best to call Brie back. I mean we are becoming good friends even though we fight like two sisters. It's OK, I'm the prettier sister and she is a pain in the neck. She was actually nice on the phone. There was no back talk about Suzie and me in her back seat. She said she had to pick up a shift tonight at the Pizza shop and asked if I could drive her around because Jimmy J was off for the night. That didn't sound so bad, so I agreed to pick her at 5:30 pm. I can handle driving around town for a while. Brie concluded our conversation by reminding me that our other new friend, Terri has a large and private backyard where we could lay out and get some sun. She also reminded me that it was my idea to lay out in a bikini and get tan lines that we are not supposed to have. I agreed to everything, but I carefully noted in my head that something was up. We didn't exchange any body insults and that's just not us. Beware will be my word for tonight.

And while I'm at it, I figured I should give Lilly a call. I was right, there was an angle. Mr. G wanted me to work with Suzie this Thursday. I didn't tell her or Mr. G that I already agreed to do that with Suzie, but I insisted on a new outfit for the night. Apparently, Mr. G agreed to that as long as it was blood slut black and revealing.

"Whatever you select Lilly. Size 6 please."

"Is there where Brie would clap back with something about shopping at Lane Bryant's LOL?"

"LOL, yes. Should I bring my vest?"

"Absolutely. See you Thursday."

"Listen, I don't know what happened between you and Suzie, but it must have been quite the moment. It seems you have done something no one has been able to do."

"She's hypnotic. You can watch or join us next time if you want to."

"Suzie is very hypnotic. Tell Mr. G that Lisa J's surgery is tomorrow. Her neck will be smooth and sexy for the next show. Bye."

Here's what I'm going to do. I have 6 hours before I have to pick up Brie, so I'm going to take a nap. After that it will be a simple outfit for tonight. A little sexy in case I get to meet any of these invisible customers who cum all over Brie's legs LOL. Blonde tonight, blonde with blue clothing. I had enough black over the past 4 days. I won't put the vest on, but I have some blue fishnets that I like and a pair of thick shorts to match. That being said, it's nap time.

After I woke up I thought it would best if I followed up with Brie to make sure my outfit would meet the Pizza shops dress code. Fine, I have a skirt to wear over the shorts. No hooker heels? Fine, I don't walk well in those things anyway. Flat tennis shoes it is. No visible cleavage? Fine, where is that burlap bag Brie bought for me?

"What did you decide on Karla?"

"The burlap bag you bought for me. I'll see you in 30 minutes."

I didn't look too bad, but I don't think I'll be getting any marriage proposals tonight. But I swear, if Brie comes out looking like Marilyn Monroe, I'm going to be pissed. It would be just like her to set me up for a fall. So, just in case, I jazzed it up a bit and will take some extra tights, panties and a hoodie with me if I have to tune it down some.

I picked up Brie and figured I wasn't set up. She looked like a Mountain Hiker, a really sexy Mountain Hiker. She explained her theme process to me and I actually thought that was a great idea. She walked us in and was about to introduce me around.

"If Suzie just looks at us, we bow. If she pats her thighs with her hand, we kneel. Got it?"

"Like kneel in the middle of the room?"

"No, approach her, kneel next to her leg and wrap one arm around her thigh. It's a sign of submission. I'm her first, so I get her right leg. You get the left leg."

"Seriously?"

"Did she allow you to cum in her mouth yesterday?"

"Do I face behind her or turn and face forward?"

"Forward, always forward with your head down."

"Does this mean she has performed on you Brie?"

"No, she hasn't graced me yet and I'm not allowed to complain or clap back at you. Let's go inside. They can see us through the windows."

I was hoping it would be my lucky day and it was. Suzie only stared at us, so we bowed Asian style. I assumed she let us off the hook because of the free clothing she received because of us and that thing that happened between Lilly and her. A thing that is still not exactly clear to us.

I met most of the other workers late last Friday when I dragged Lisa J in here for a midnight salad. And there she was, Karen. Miss I Will Stare You Down Karen. The only new person I met was Jack.

"Watch out for Jack. He's really nice, but he is good at magic tricks. He performs those slight of hand card tricks and things like that."

"What's wrong with that? Card tricks can be entertaining."

"He is quick with his hands. In the blink of an eye, you will be holding the Ace of Hearts and he will be holding your Ace of Booty. He has super speed powers.

"LOL, that's Josh over there, right? The one you plan on hypnotizing with videos? You know that doesn't really work, right?"

"Yeah, and notice how I didn't lie about how the two of you need to do squats? Seriously, start with 5 a day and work your way up to 10 a day."

"Oh, I was wondering when the insults would begin. Do we have any orders yet?"

"I got your order right here Karla and it's hot."

"Oh, hey Mr. Rick. I was wondering where you were. Were you outside in your van?"

"Brie, order up. Oakdale Street and Netherwood Street. Timmy, order up. Elmwood Street."

"Thanks Sal. Karla, give me 60 seconds to complete the prep and we're off. And they are to my favorite customers."

"Ken and Barbie?"

"Ken and Miss D silly."

"Oh, hey Timmy. How are you?"

"I'm good Karla. It's nice to see. You're driving Miss Daisy tonight?"

"LOL, I am. Maybe we'll pass each on the road Timmy."

"Let's go Karla. My favorites are hungry."

Brie directed me around town to Oakdale Street and she made me turn the car off and go to the door with her. This must be her invisible customer Ken. I started to think of things to throw in her face as we approached the front porch. I was guessing it was going to be a heavy-set bald guy in his late Fifties with a belly so big he hasn't seen his own dick in 20 years. I was quite wrong. He was in his early thirties, a full head of hair and very handsome. I will admit that Ken is living up to Barbie's Ken.

"Hello there, Brie. And this must be your driving partner Jimmy J. I must say she is the cutest Jimmy J I ever met."

"LOL Ken. This is Karla, Karla with a K. Jimmy J has the night off and I picked up an extra shift. Karla is helping me tonight. Here is your Pizza, the salad for your lovely wife and the cheese sticks for the kids. Karla, this is my special customer Ken."

"Hi Ken. It's nice to meet you. So, is there where I leave you two alone for a few minutes? Should I go to the car or are we going to double team him?"

"Oh, I like this one Brie. She's frisky. But let's hold that double team thing until the 4th of July weekend when my wife is at the Cottage with the kids."

"Honey, Ken honey, do you have enough money for the food? Here's some extra cash. Give me the food, the kids are out of control. Oh, hey there Brie. Thanks for coming by. And I see you brought a new friend. How nice. Don't be too long Ken."

"WTF was that?"

"That was Naomi, his trophy wife. She usually gives us 3 minutes. Come closer Karla, Ken may be ready for a new booty to fondle. I'm just an old hat to him now LOL. Come on Karla, he has two free hands and he certainly has noticed your hips. Snuggle up."

"What, he doesn't like my sagging ass?"

"Shut it Karla and rub his cock. We're losing time and I like the tips that come from this house."

I stepped in close to Ken and basically wrapped my legs around his. Brie did the same. Ken was our own personal meat ball sandwich and the groping began. I made a mental note to throw it in Brie's face later how Ken was returning the rubbing favor more on me than on her. It must suck to be the second fiddle to my long legs.

"So, Ken, have you ever taken Brie to that little hidden corner right there by the garage and slipped it in her? Or is that where you jack off to her legs? Those stumpy little short legs? Imagine what it would feel like to rub your dick raw on my sexy and long legs Ken. I'll pull your entire nut out in one stream Ken. Like a water hose."

"Brie, your friend needs to stop, I can't take it no more or I'm going to bust."

"OK Karla, that's enough. Save some for his wife. And Ken, it's alright if you think about Karla tonight as you're banging the wife instead of me. Maybe it's a head lock fantasy tonight Ken. I mean, look at those long legs. Wouldn't they feel wonderful wrapped around you Ken?"

"Enough already, but thank you both. Oh, by the way Brie, she leaves for the Cottage next Wednesday for the 4th of July weekend, so I'm home alone until Friday evening."

"Noted Ken, but we a big weekend planned yourselves. Good night and thanks for the tip. Good night Miss Naomi."

"Good bye Brie. You know we put the kids go to bed around 9 pm during the week, right Brie?"

"Got it Miss Naomi. Thanks for the tip and that info."

Well, that was interesting. Maybe Brie wasn't lying about what goes on between her and her favorite customers. However, it still does not explain how her bare legs were covered in cum in her living room. There is no easy way for a committed cross dresser to strip naked on a front porch. We have to wear way too many clothes for that. We were back in the car and on our way to next victim.

"What the hell was that Brie?"

"That was a $150 tip Karla. You complaining?"

"Who's next?"

"Miss D. I hope you're ready for this."

"What's so special about this Miss D?"

"Public nudity and boobs the size of Alabama."

Working at a pizza shop is nothing that I would have imagined it to be. It's beginning to seem more like a porn shop than a Pizza shop. But I agreed to the ride along, so away we go to Miss D's house. Once again, I turned the car off and followed Brie up to the door. This house was different. Brie knocked on the door as usual, but then she turned the door knob and walked in. It was like she lived there."

"Miss D, it's Brie and a have a Greek Salad for you. I brought a friend with me too."

"Did you finally bring me a stud Brie? I'm in here."

"LOL, no studs today Miss D, but she is cute. Do you mind if I put your Salad in the refrigerator while we chit chat?"

"By all means. Oh, there you are and my o my, she is a cutie. And look at the length of those legs. That's what I call finger licking good. Let's sit on the couch and talk."

"Behave Miss D. This is my friend Karla. Karla with a K."

Brie was right about this one, the infamous Miss D. Her boobs were huge and on full display. They were on full display because her house coat so sheer, it was like it wasn't even there. This woman was quite daring and maybe she played for both teams?

"Well, this is comfy. Do tell, what do the two of you talk about when you get together?"

"Oh, this and that Karla. Brie mostly dreams about latching onto one of boobs and suckle for a while. But she always loses her nerve. See? Look her at drooling already. It's OK, go ahead. There is plenty to go around. Brie, does Karla with a K have a cute little girly dick like you?"

"She does Miss D, she most certainly does.

"So, Karla, are you going to screw me today? I keep presenting myself to the lovely little Brie, but she won't give me what I need. Will you?"

"Slow down Miss D. We only have time for a quick drink of milk. Come on Karla, drink up and let's go. And don't fret Miss D, I'll get you a stud pretty soon. I have someone in mind who will fill your bill."

"The hell with my bill Brie, bring me someone who fill my cunt."

"Got it Miss D. Thanks for the tip. See this weekend."

And just like that, 2 deliveries and 2 sexual encounters. I have a new respect for Brie.

"I will never doubt you again Brie. The next time you tell me about a sexual encounter on the job I will respond with "tell me more" and never doubt you again."

"Thanks, head back to shop. We might have another order ready. By the way, are we ever going to talk about us? You and I? I mean, it seems like something should happen"

"Hey, I'm the new kid on the block. I thought it would be best if I let you make the first move."

"I've thought about it a few times, but things changed when you introduced Lisa J into the mix. Lisa J's presence is very commanding and I felt like a third wheel or something."

"Lisa J was the biggest stroke of luck in my life. I mean, what if I had waited to go to Gi Gi's with you the next day? We would have never met her and none of this would have ever happened. But now she has made you her local Manager and I'm chopped fish."

"Chopped Liver, the saying is chopped liver. But it was you Karla who found her and it was you who took her to Mr. G's store. It is you who increased her employment and exposure opportunities."

"Do you think she will even remember us in a year Brie?"

"Oh, no, Karla, we're chopped meat, little pieces of chopped meat."

"LOL, chopped liver silly. Lisa J will never forget us. But back to us, the two who live in the same town. Do you ever think about me at night?"

"Yes, I have Karla. How many times have you busted a sissy nut thinking about my legs? How did you describe them, short and stubby?"

"Twice. And I said those things because I'm jealous. Here's the shop, so enough sex talk. Do we owe Suzie anything or is it business as usual? And do I have to give Mr. Rick my panties every time?"

"LOL, Suzie's eyes will tell you everything you need to know. You don't have to feed Rick every time, but it doesn't hurt."

We went inside and asked Sal if there were any other orders. He said that Timmy and Zack had things covered for the moment. I acted like I actually worked there and walked right to the oven area.

"Mr. Rick, is your van unlocked? I was going to step outside in the back and get a breath of fresh air. Maybe I can drop something for you while I'm out there."

"SOB, I just dropped four Pizza's so I can't leave. SOB. Yeah babe, my van is unlocked."

I was prepared for Mr. Rick this time. Remember that bag of extra clothes I threw in the car before I picked up Brie? I prepared myself with extra clothing and a little something extra for the pervert. I told Brie that I would be outside for a few minutes and told dirty little Timmy to join me in 5 minutes. My plan is to fill my spare panties with Timmy's cum and drop them in the pervert's sex van. We'll see how this plan works out. I grabbed a pair of red panties and found Timmy looking around for me.

"Hey big guy. How many minutes do we have before your next order is up?"

"Maybe 11 or 12 minutes. Why are you out here holding panties in your hand Karla?"

"I was thinking I would jack off a stud in the back corner and fill them with nasty goo."

I stepped right in front of Timmy and jammed my hand down his pants. OMG, he needs to wash these things now. WTF. Anyway, I pushed them down and wrapped my spare panties around his growing cock and started to pull on it.

"I don't want you stop Karla, but why are you doing this?"

"Because you're cute and I don't think you're getting enough sex in your life. You might be able to fuck my mouth some day when we have more time, but for now all you get is a hand job with my panties. Any objections?"

"No."

"Are you going to fill them with your big nasty load?"

"Sooner than you think."

"Do you want me to tell you what I know about your Dad? He's naughty at the club."

"No, Mom knows and they work it out."

"That's too bad tiger. It's gets me so excited when I get to talk about faggots and what they do."

"Keep stroking and talk about Josh. He wants it and will probably get it before the summer is over."

"Oh, I know that. He is Brie's pet project for the summer. His time is coming. But, how about you Timmy? Are you coming Timmy?"

"So close. Fondle the head Karla. Squeeze the head hard. Yeah, just like that. I like that. Roll it in your hands. Yes, just like that."

"I guess you do like that. Will you make me a promise Timmy?"

"Anything Karla, anything you want."

"You're bigger than I thought you would be, so next week when you deep throat me, will you promise to pay attention and pull back when I choke? When I choke on all this man meat you have?"

"Put it in your mouth now Karla. Drop to your knees. Please Karla. I promise everything."

"Not tonight lover boy. Tonight, I need your entire load in these panties I have wrapped around your dick. Based on the size of your dick I should have brought bigger granny panties. Come on stud, fill these panties and I promise to let me take my ass after you recover from deep throating me. Bust that nut you dirty little boy. Oh, yes Timmy, fill them, fill them up. Don't hold back, I need little swimmer you have in you."

I made a mental note to tell Brie about how well dirty talk does when you're trying to nut a guy. It works so well that I actually stopped stroking him 2 minutes ago. I didn't let go of his dick head because he liked it and it because it was something new to me.

And then he shocked me. We were both standing there catching our breath and being all happy and stuff when he asked me the strangest thing. I had asked him if he was ever going to pull his nasty ass running pants up and he replied.

"Aren't you going to suck my limp dick?"

What the hell is that all about? I made another mental note to ask Brie what the hell guys are thinking these days. Who on Earth would suck a spent cock? I said no and wiped him off with the soaking wet panties and sent him on his way. He continued to give me a strange look, but finally went back inside. It's not possible to give a guy a deep throat when his dick is soft, right?

12