Karla with a K Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever, I strolled over to Mr. Rick's hippie sex van and deposited Timmy's deposit right on the passenger seat. I laid them out carefully, face up and wet. They screamed Lick This Mr. Rick. I went back inside just in time to see Brie prepping another order.

"I refilled your prescription Mr. Rick."

I pushed my cheek out with my tongue and swung my hand back and forth in front of my mouth and headed out the door with Brie. For sexless cross dresser, I'm doing pretty good these days.

"Did you do something with Timmy?"

"I wanted Mr. Rick to have some special sauce tonight. He is such a pervert."

"Good one Karla."

"By the way, that little Timmy isn't so little. He has quite the handful and he lasted a long time."

"Try dirty talk next time. It works wonders. Guys are so easy."

"I did and that did it. But he freaked me out a bit."

"How? What happened?"

"After we finished, he just stood and looked at me. When I asked him what was up, he asked me if I was going to suck on his limp dick. What the hell is that?"

"LOL, that's too funny. Sucking limp and spent dicks is my thing. I started after my first time. It just looked so cute when it shrank back up after it busted. I couldn't help myself and now I do it every time. But, so we're clear, it's my freaky thing. If you ever suck and clean a soft dick, you owe me $20 LOL."

"Hmmm, maybe you should pull an extra $20 from my share of the tip money tonight Brie, just in case."

"Speaking of just in case, Sal said this was my last delivery of the night and it's on the way out of town."

"And that means what exactly?"

"Keep driving out of town and let's go pick up Lilly. We should be there about the same she gets off work. I do my best to keep Suzie happy and satisfied."

"And surprised?"

"It's a risk, but I've never seen Suzie so compliant."

"And you want to watch her spit into Lilly's mouth?"

"Just drive. Hey, did you taste Timmy's cum?"

"Yes, I did. He must eat a lot of Strawberry's.

"Oranges. Are we blowing that trophy wife's request for a return visit?"

"That is a standing invitation from Miss Naomi. Maybe tomorrow at 9 pm. All we have to do is get Ken worked up and we're done."

It was a short drive to Hillsdale. Unfortunately, Lilly was unable to make the trip back. Mr. G was standing over her and Jessica like a pit bull while they updated the website with Lisa J's schedule and Suzie's appearance this Thursday. They called it the "Black Angel Sale" and it would repeat on the first Thursday of every month.

"OK Brie, which one of us is going to tell Suzie what we tried to do and failed?"

"I will."

Brie went off to the corner and started text communicating with Suzie. There was a lot activity so I assumed it wasn't going well. I just stood by Lilly and Jessica and watched them work the keyboards.

"Karla?"

"What is it Jessica?"

"I kind of like you."

"Like a girl or a boy?"

"Can't I like both of you? I'm OK with this way one day and that way on the next day. Hey, do sissy boys lick girls?"

"Cross dresser, Jessica. Cross dressers like sex as much as anyone else. Do Dikes suck dick?"

"Closet lesbian, Karla. Closet lesbians like sex as much as anyone else. Where's Brie?"

"She's letting Suzie know that we tried to bring Lilly to her as a special prize and we failed. We're about to be put on the naughty list."

"Suzie has a real interest in me?"

"I'm not going to discuss it any further, but there seems to be connection. Hey, use that photo, no, the one with her posing with a hand bra. Yeah, that one. That looks legal. Wow, I know a guy who would really like that one. A full frontal in black panties and a tease of boobs. Wow."

"Terri got it last night, if that's who you're talking about. We actually sent two, the hand bra and the hands-free version. See?"

"Damn, Suzie has been blessed, hasn't she? Oops, here come Brie and she's pouting."

"Ah, Mr. G, I have been speaking with Suzie and I been have instructed to perform certain duties regarding Lilly. Would you mind giving us a little privacy please? I hate to ask because this is your store, but Suzie commanded me to do so."

"Well, that's a first. But what my blood slut wants, my blood slut gets. I'll go close up the front of the store. Does Jessica get to stay?"

"I have my orders Mr. G. I cannot change that of which is not mine to change."

"Lilly, make a note. We need to figure out how to bottle Suzie's powers. That would be a top seller. Take your time. I'll be locking up."

Mr. G left the office and closed the door. I didn't know what to do other than to swing around beside Jessica and watch what was about to happen. Brie was quite relaxed as she explained to Lilly that she was to drop to her knees and work Lilly's dick with her mouth. And Lilly was to remain at the keyboard and keep uploading sexy photos of Suzie. Brie dropped down and pushed Lilly's little skirt up and out of the way. Damn, purple panties. Damn.

"Am I supposed to do anything Brie? What did Suzie say?"

"That's between you and Jessica. Now leave me be for a minute. Lilly, I have been instructed to suck your dick and you're suppose to think of me as Suzie. I will swallow your seed without hesitation. Any issues with that?"

Lilly didn't even reply. Lilly just leaned back in in her chair and pushed her middle section outward towards Brie's mouth. I never noticed before, but Brie's little mouth is hot.

"Well, come on sissy boy, I mean sissy cross dresser, kneel before me this time. Don't worry, I'm wearing panties and they can stay on. You can lick my panties on the outside and nibble on my thighs. And no, I will not be returning the favor today. I can see that this excites you, but I have enough respect for Suzie to discuss a full sexual relationship with her before we go too far. And yes, it excites me to know that you will go home with blue balls tonight. That thought actually has me wet. Now get busy sissy."

"It would be better if I could push your skirt up just a little. Lift please."

She lifted her hips up off the chair and waited for me to react.

"Because you said please. There, now start licking, flicking and nibbling."

Why not? Jessica is cute enough and she a part of this store crew, so down I went downtown. I peeked and paused and looked over at Lilly.

"Oh, geez, I'll wear purple panties next time. Blue is good enough for today."

"Next time?"

"I said I liked you. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I do not. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. I am in a period of confusion at this time of my life. Can we go on some dates?"

"Dates like girl - girl dates or boy - girl dates?"

"Both. I like Karla and I'm positive that there is a very pretty boy under there."

"Do we need to talk about you and Lisa J? What happened during your special Meet and greet Jessica?"

"No, we do not. Besides, you win. She stays at your house."

"You are wet and you taste pretty sweet."

"Karla, I hate to ask this with Brie right next to us, but have you and Brie done anything?"

"Not really. We showered together last week but there was another person between us at all times. And later that night we slept together but was another person between us at all times."

"If that person was Lisa J, then that is perfectly acceptable."

"Can't you at least rub me with your legs? Hmmm, do you eat a lot Cherries?"

"I told you, you're going home with big full blue balls. I have a little freak in me. Don't judge me. Ouch, you bit me."

"Sorry freak."

"Jessica?"

"Yes Lilly?"

"Do you really want to send a dating prospect home with, as you said, big full blue balls? And Karla, she eats a lot of fruit LOL."

"No, I suppose I do not. It just sounds naughty."

"Just trade places with her. Karla, you might want to start removing some of your lower clothing now or it will be morning before she licks your dick. I mean, you're the one who wears three pairs of panties, right?"

"Karla, push my panties aside and give my lips a few more quick licks and then trade places with me. I'll show Lilly that I know how to treat a dating prospect, as she said."

"Tell me what to do with your panties again Jessica."

"Push them aside Karla, push my panties out of the way and lick me."

I don't know why I like those words, but I do. So, I did. One pair of blue panties out of the way. One pair of very full and blue balls are about to be emptied. I gave her several licks and stood up. Lilly was speaking the truth about getting prepared. The skirt, the fishnets, the shorts and finally the panties. Wait, I think the sun is coming up.

"Oh, my, that is a nice sissy boy girly cock. Sit right here Karla."

"You can call me Tanner when you suck my dick Jessica."

"I'll stick with Karla when you're dressed. But thanks for the option. Did I ask you if you have a girlfriend yet?"

"Shut it Jessica and suck his cock. Sorry Brie, please continue."

"You shut it Lilly. I'm sucking his cute sissy girl dick, not cock. Karla has a dick and Tanner has a cock. End of story."

That's about the time everyone shut it and continued with their respective work. Lilly and I had the job of moaning and groaning. Brie and Jessica had the job of sucking and slurping. It's so much better when people just do their jobs. And am I close to having a real girlfriend? My first impressions of Jessica were much different than they are at this moment.

Brie had been quite silent all this time. Something must be bothering her, but not to the point that she couldn't finish her work. It didn't take long for Jessica to finish me off either. Once again, all four of us had jobs. Lilly and I threw are heads backed and panted. Brie and Jessica wiped their mouths off and licked themselves clean.

"Lilly, may I tell Suzie that you were 100% satisfied?"

"120% satisfied, but tell her 100% so there is no are jealously issues."

"Tanner, I swallowed your seed. Am I dating material? And will you please eat more peaches please? It's only fair that we sweeten your taste as well."

"We all have a bunch of busy weeks in front of us. Ask me again when I come here with Suzie on Thursday for the show. But that was fabulous, so dating is possible. Are you ready to go Brie?"

"You're supposed to inspect my work. Suzie will ask you."

"Lilly, did she suck you clean after you went limp?"

"Why yes she did. What is that all about?"

"It's a thing. Inspection complete. Let's take off Brie. Good night and good luck with the website updates. Ah, Lilly, can I have one..."

"Already sent. I included a third photo that you didn't see before. Good night and thank you both."

Brie and I walked out of the store in silence and made the drive back to Middleton like zombies. We really didn't speak until we pulled into Brie's driveway.

"Karla, I think Jessica is moving too fast. You better be careful. You will have a pregnant Jessica in no time. You better watch yourself."

"I will be careful, but I think something else has been bothering you. What's up?"

"It's just you and I haven't really done anything and this chick has you licking her thighs and then she sucks your dick. I have nice thighs too. You even said so."

"And your head was buried in Lilly's lap. I had to watch you suck Lilly's cock and then swallow her full load of cum. I think we're even. Do you want me to come in for a while?"

"Thanks, but no. We're both tired. It has quite the week for both of us."

"I could use something to nibble on."

"I might have something for you to nibble on."

"I could use a shower, but I might slip on the wet surface."

"I could hold you safely in place."

"I might fall asleep after a hot shower."

"I have a nice bed. I can be in there with you in case you accidently roll over."

"What if I accidently roll over and my rod flops around in some places?"

"I usually sleep with my mouth open."

"What if I roll on you and you're on your belly?"

"LOL, like you could ever be a top. But I'm pretty sure I would bottom for you."

"But what if I rolled on you while you were on your belly and my dick landed between your cute and tight buns?"

"I'm up for a hot dog. But what if I push back?"

"I might accidently put some mustard on your hot dog."

"Come on Karla, I think it's time to clean and feed you."

End Karla with a K 08

12