Karla with a K Ch. 09

Story Info
It's Suzie the Blood Slut night on stage. Karla finds lust.
5.5k words
4.65
2.4k
2
0

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally Thursday evening and time for Suzie's moment under the spotlight. Suzie is all that when it comes to looking good in darker clothing, but it never occurred to me that she may not handle the center stage all that well. Lisa J has a lot of experience with publicity and shows, but Suzie only has Brie, myself and those underground party groupies to push around. Here's hoping tonight goes well.

Brie managed to secure Terri's big SUV for the night again, so we rode to the store in style. Brie had pre dressed as a studded collar slut. Or maybe a slave, it's hard to tell with Brie. Apparently, she planned on kneeling in the staging area for most of the night as she had her Mountain Hiker knee pads on. Suzie, on the other hand, had decided on a different direction. She basically undressed for the ride. I know it's not illegal to ride around in a crop top and bikini bottom panties, but I'm glad we didn't get pulled over. Who wears leather panties anyway? I know on person.

We arrived at the store and parked in the rear area and texted Lilly to let her know where we were. Lilly opened the back door and let us in. We all noticed immediately that Lilly looked frazzled. We asked her what was going on and she gave us the rundown about how a certain couple of her old friends accepted the online invite. Lilly explained that she was nervous that they actually show up. Suzie inquired as to who these people were and why was she so nervous.

"We started our journey together. We used to be very close and now we're not."

"Are there going to be any problems tonight? Do you guys not like each other now?"

"We do and we don't. We are always nice to each other, but believe me, it's on the surface only. We will smile and trade cheek kisses, but we keep one eye open."

"Ah, come on Lilly, I'm sure everything will be just fine. Lose the jitters and let's move on to me."

"Slow it down Suzie. I asked Charlie's Tavern if I could borrow a high-top table and chairs. Jake and Joey went the 2 doors down to carry them over here."

"So, you're setting up something special for a squad you won't turn your back on?"

"Don't judge me. There is a history."

"Oh, do tell Lilly."

"Not now, time is short. Jake, put the table and chairs right over here. Thanks. Suzie, Let's get you into the dressing room. Did you drive here dressed like that? Brie, your space is right here between these marks, right between Suzie and the table of gloom."

"Table of gloom?"

"Don't worry, they're mostly harmless. It will be alright, the leader, Gabby, is out of town, so the squad should almost behave like normal Tranny's."

This is where I had to take over the conversation. Things were starting to get juicy.

"Two things Lilly. Who's in Gabby's squad and for the record, I think you just referred to yourself as a Tranny. Do I get to use that term from now on?"

"Shut it Karla, remember you're the one who doesn't like titles. With Gabby out of town and given the theme of tonight's Sale, Kitty with have the right side of her head shaved and Katrina will have the left side of her head shaven."

"Seriously? Kit and Kat?"

"Don't make cute jokes unless your medical insurance is up to date Karla. Without Gabby here to control them I would suggest minimal contact and conversation. However, I would appreciate extra eyes on Kitty, for safety purposes, of course."

"Ah hah, you were involved with Kitty, right? And you still carry a torch for her. Cough up the story Lilly."

"Forget it Karla, we have a show to put on and I need to get Suzie into some clothes. Hey, did I ask you if you drove here basically naked Suzie?"

"BS, how involved were you with Shaved on the Right? Lover's?"

"Drop it for now. You can pry it out of me later, but two Tranny's in a relationship only works inside the chat rooms, it doesn't work in real life. Come on Suzie."

"As it was spoken, so shall it be known, Lilly used the phrase Tranny in the first term. Finally!"

"Shut it Karla with a K, you weren't there and you don't know. By the way, they look at each other for squad approval every time there is a decision to be made. Don't let it bother you, but you can judge by their eyes if the decision is positive or negative. They really need a new system."

"Should I escort them from the front door to this special table you have set up for them? This table right here with your ex-lover's name on it? Who cheated on who? Did you have a Tranny on the side or were you caught with a real girl? OMG, did you catch this Shaved Right Kitty turning the tables on some Bull who thought he was going to lucky and then he didn't?"

"Drop it Karla, but yes, when you hear a disturbance at the front door please bring them back here. And remember, no cute jokes. Kit likes to carry a knife."

"OMG, did Kitty catch some random guy trying to rape you in the alley behind a questionable bar and she held him at knife point while you raped the bad guy with a stick you found in the alley and then the bad guy came because it liked it?"

"Seriously Karla, no more soda pop for you after 1 pm. But, yes, and then we rubbed his own cum all over his face LOL."

"OMG, and then the bad guy rolled over, covered his eyes and begged you both rape him silly and fill his body with your cum and video record it as it ran out of his butt?"

"Yeah, that's exactly what happened. And no more coffee after 11 am for you missy."

For some unknown reason, those two just walked away from me and headed towards the dressing room area and yes, I watched Suzie walk away. That girl knows how to sway those hips. After they disappeared from sight. I turned my attention to the gathering crowd and the front door. It may have appeared that I was studying the crowd, but I was actually looking at the front door trying to figure out where we could install a Metal Detector. You know, because of that "Kit carry's a blade" thing. I was also looking for some random dirty guy who looks like he wanted to be raped by two Tranny's. Hey, you don't know, he might be here.

The first hour went well. People were mingling around and making purchases, just as Mr. G had hoped. Suzie played her moment of glory to the hilt. Which was OK because she can really flaunt her stuff and she has some stuff to flaunt. The crowd was now her crowd and everybody seemed happy.

Including Mr. G, who had a perfect view from behind the staging area and just about eye level with Suzie's wide behind. I grinned to myself when I realized that Mr. G had Larry the Handyman build the stage area in a fashion that it offered privacy if one wanted to stand back and play with himself. At least his pants were up. That's my boss, Mr. G the Pervert.

I turned my attention back to the crowd and noticed that a lot of guys were acting perverted today. Seriously guys? We just had the carpet cleaned. And she's just another babe with a body mostly naked on a raised stage with her legs spread in a sexy pose. What the hell? And the hell Suzie? Whatever, my eyes caught the sight of shaved heads, so I made my way through the crowd.

My walk wasn't so bad, a little groping, a couple of pokes and only one guy asked me to get up on the stage and pose in my mini skirt. I took a minute to explain to him that I was working and had no place on the stage beside that body Goddess up there. Shame on me for twerking the cute guy who groped me while I was explaining my job title to the other guy. Hey, did he just slip a $20 in the top of my mini skirt? Well, we'll just hide that for now. Screw it, I'll let in dangle as advertisement. Tips are always appreciated.

I made my way to the front door hostess, Denise, and stood in front of Lilly's ex, Kit, and the other one, Kat. Both were cute, but it didn't seem like the time to exchange cute small talk, but I did scope out a perfect location for our future Metal Detector.

"I got this Denise. Hi. Kit? Kat? Hi, I'm Karla, Karla with a K and I will be your attendant for the evening. Lilly has set up a special table for the two of you. I understand that Gabby cannot attend tonight and it will be just the two of you tonight, is that correct?"

"Hi Sugar Cube, I'm Kit and this is Kat. Should we follow you?"

"Yes, I'll lead us around the crowd this way. They are a little frisky tonight and I wouldn't want to give Kit a reason to pull her knife. Is it in your boots?"

"Lead the way, Kat take Sugar Cube's hand and I'll cover our backs. Sugar Cube, is Lilly here?"

"She is Kit, she's busy with the show. You'll see her in a moment. By the way, will you be telling me story of your history with Lilly. Did you catch her cheating on you or what? Lilly doesn't give up many secrets."

"That's private Sugar Cube. Hey buddy, hands off."

Kit was reaching towards her boot, so I hurried us along quickly. I was texting Lilly as we were walking.

"Seriously, we need a Metal Detector."

There was a bag on the table when I got them to their table. I looked inside and found a bottle of vodka and a few shot glasses. When did Mr. G obtain City Hall's approval to serve liquor?

I sat the Tranny Squad at the table and slid behind the curtain and found Lilly.

"OMG, you snuck Vodka in here for your ex-lover? The ex-lover you still have the hot's for?"

"That is something we shouldn't shout about Karla. Kit and I are over."

"Please, call me Sugar Cube tonight. Kit insists. Anyway, they are at the table. Oh, hey Mr. G, I see you're still back here, doing that. Anyway, for Lisa J's shows, I insist that we have a Metal Detector and Medic Team on site, in case of injuries."

"Jessica, line up a Metal Detector and an EMS Team for all of Lisa J's shows. Karla, did someone get injured?"

"Almost Mr. G, it would be best if we were prepared for future issues. You never know when someone might cut."

"Jessica, cover all of the sharp edges with rubber tape tomorrow. We don't need any customers cutting themselves on a sharp edge of one of the racks."

Not what I meant, but close enough for now. Back to the shaved Princesses of darkness.

"Anyone up for a shot? It's Raspberry flavored Vodka."

"Raspberry? Lilly has to get over me. Raspberry was our thing, but I'm glad she remembered."

"Oh, the thing you are going to tell me about Kitty? Here Katrina, let me pour you a shot. Please keep the shot glasses low, I don't think we should be doing this. But it seems that Lilly is willing to risk the rules for her hot ex-lover and soul mate. The hot ex-lover she caught doing it doggie with some other hot stud. Is that the story? You were naked on your hands and knees taking it like a boss?"

"Shut it Sugar Cube. Pour me another shot. You ready for another one Katrina?"

"Another round of shots for the Tranny who caught Lilly getting gang banged by the local studs who hang out in the Park looking for trouble. Was Lilly bent over a picnic table and drooling? There you go Katrina. Drink up and I'll be right back. And seriously Kit, there is no shame if Lilly caught you on your knees during a Frat party. It happens. That's not it huh?"

I made my rounds too make sure things were running smoothly. I walked by Denise, the door hostess and immediately noticed her bra was stuffed with cash. Whatever, as long as she stays off of her knees. Jessica was busying at cash register and apparently pissed that I wasn't paying her any attention. Yes, Jessica, I remember the possible girlfriend proposal. The Bouncers, Jake and Joey, would have an easier time on the job if Suzie would actually wear something that actually covered something. But as it is, they had their hands full, but they seemed to be OK.

"Lilly, have you even spoken to Kitty yet? She's been here for almost an hour? Just how long do you think hot love burns for? You want Kitty and she's right there, dressed in red leather. By the way, were you the top or what? No, wait, I could envision Kitty crawling all over you and pumping you from the rear. Until you caught Kitty sucking your neighbors dick while you were at work, that is. Am I close yet? No, the pool boy?"

"Shut it. I will say hello in a minute."

"Fine. But in my mind, you laid on your belly and let Kitty have her way with you twice a day. OMG, Kitty used Raspberry scented lube, didn't she? Three or four times a day. Does your butt still Kitty cum after all of this time? You were the bottom, right?"

"You have dirty mind Sugar Cube."

"But I'm getting warmer, right? Was the lube eatable so you could suck Kitty's cock afterwards?"

"Tranny's have dicks, Bulls have cocks."

"Ah hah, Kitty got tired of your sissy tranny dick and wanted something more? No, wait, I've seen you and I know that can't be it. OMG, Kitty has a button dick and you were never satisfied?"

"Leave Sugar Cube. The show needs you. Have you noticed that Katrina has been checking you out?"

"I've given her the best views possible. Katrina can look all she wants. But what's with the right and left shaved heads?"

They have submitted to Gabby. Kitty, shaved on the right is Gabby's Number One. Katrina, shaved on the left, is Gabby's Number Two. You better get out there, I hear the crowd howling."

"I'll be watching you to make sure you greet your ex. The ex you caught jacking off to straight porn. Was it guy-girl porn or girl-girl porn?"

I made my way around the staging area only to be greeted by Mr. G.

"Karla, Suzie is wearing those thigh high hooker boots and these people want to buy them. Please go to back room and bring out as many as we have. I'd help you, but Jessica needs my help with the cash register."

"Got it boss. One wall of boots coming up."

It was a pleasant surprise to hear Katrina's voice behind me.

"Hey Sugar Cube, everyone looks so busy around here. Do you need any help in that back room? Lilly finally visited Kitty at the table and I should give them some privacy. It seems like a perfect time to check out your booty, I mean hooker boots."

"LOL, Katrina. I see they might be making up. But, don't be disappointed, Mr. G stocks up on whore boots more than hooker boots. But, please, follow me into the back room."

I grabbed the cart and moved the roller ladder over the stock of boot boxes.

"Katrina, would you mind holding the ladder for me please? I'd hate to fall and land in your arms and then land on the floor in an embrace and then other things just happen naturally."

"Promises, promises. Get up there and let me look under your mini skirt, I mean hold the ladder for you. Whoa, Sugar Cube, just how many pairs of panties are you wearing?"

"Ah, Katrina, that's not the ladder you're holding. Oh, no, don't stop. That's enough boxes of boots, I'm coming down. Hold me tight Katrina."

"Kat, you can call me Kat, Sugar Cube. So, about all of these panties?"

"I'm afraid to show off too much bulge. I know, I'm stupid, Kat."

"Afraid to show your bulge huh? You know that it's your bulge that draws them in, right? By the way, do you kiss?"

"Sorry Kat, but I do not. OMG, Lilly caught you and Kitty making out in bed while you naked and jacking each other off. Is that it?" Does Kitty eat a lot of fruit to improve her taste? Was it such a shock when Lilly opened the door that you both came at the time and it flew across the room? OMG, Lilly found it to be so hot she licked up your spills?"

"Wow, you have quite the imagination, don't you Sugar Cube?"

"Are we flirting Kat? I'm a rookie and seriously don't know this from that?"

"Well Sugar Cube, that is something you don't ask out loud, that's something you just need to know."

"Shoot, does that mean I'm not supposed to ask you if you came back here with me to do something?"

"As you say, OMG, what am I going to do with you?"

"I guess I'm not supposed to say that I was hoping you would do something with me, anything. I'm sorry to be such an inexperienced bore for you. We can go back to the front now."

"Chin up Sugar Cube. We have time and I can hear that fat guy screaming your name."

"Mr. G, he owns the store and he yells all day, all night and all afternoon. It's his way. Let's go sell some boots. And is it OK if I record this in my mind as a "I almost had sex" moment?"

"LOL, Sugar Cube, you can say to yourself that someone tried to sex you up, but ran out of private time."

"And there was a lot of touching and groping?"

"So much to teach, some much to learn."

"OMG, Lilly caught Kitty screwing the horny neighborhood housewife? And you just so happened to be taking Kitty from behind at the same time? Like a 3-Way festival Neighborhood of love? Was the housewife one of those matures with the really big tits? Like GGG's?"

"Drink a little less coffee, will you?"

"And then the husband barged in, made everyone line up on their hands and knees and screwed all of you? Was that exciting? Was he big? Did the housewife get pregnant? OMG, did Kitty suck off the husband? OMG, the husband was really a fem boy, wasn't he? OMG,"

"Shut it Sugar Cube. You need a shot of Raspberry Vodka."

"OMG, was the housewife day drinking, hey, where did you go?"

Well, how rude not to let me finish my thoughts. But how nice it was to be so close to such a hot tamale. Although, Kat talks a lot and it sounds like she just makes some stuff up. Geez, some people. I mean, I'm the awkward quiet one around here. Remember me, chopped liver Sugar Cube Karla?

"I got the boots Mr. G and I see you still have a hard on. Do you need me to set up a meeting with Lilly for you? I might be able to pry her off Kitty's lap if you have a crow bar handy."

"Sorry, it's Suzie and her hips."

"I understand and agree Mr. G. It happens to all of us. Do you need a meeting?"

"I do, but it will have to wait, it looks like Jessica needs my help behind the counter."

"She does look frazzled, doesn't she? Say, I'm hate to be nosey, but do Jake and Joey, ah, ever spend time together?"

"I'm not one to gossip, but Jake seems jealous because Joey is staring at all that sissy ass Lilly brought in here tonight. But, I would never judge any of my employees."

"Interesting Mr. G. Hey, see that customer over there that Lilly is tending to? They used to in love until Lilly caught Kitty at a party, drunk and naked, in a bedroom with a revolving door. And I understand that it was a big party and it took 2 weeks before Kitty's ass worked properly again. Keep that between us."

"No problem, but be sure to introduce me to Kitty before the night is over. Oh, geez, is Suzie topless?"

"No Mr. G, she has a leather strap across her nipples. It's legal, her nipples are covered. Hey, did I tell you that Lilly used to take walks in the Park hoping to get caught in bad situations?"

"No, but I heard someone talking about Kitty's friend. It sounds like she is a Tranny for good reason. It seems like that Katrina Tranny chick has a really small dick. Button dick was the phrase I heard."

"Oh, Mr. G, we better stop now. Go Jessica is about to start crying. Hey, is it true that the Hostess Denise works the corner of 7th and Elm?"

"Well, you didn't hear it from me, but I found her on 8th and Main."

Oddly enough, I was hoping that it was true about Kat's size. Of my handful of stupid fantasy's, one of them is sucking a girly dick that barely extends far enough to enter my mouth. In my fantasy, all I can get is the head and I give it a work out beyond belief. However, I shook it off and went back to tending to the show. The first thing I noticed was that Lilly was still sitting on Kitty's lap and Kat was nowhere to be seen.

"Lilly, we don't have a lap dance license and the show needs your attention. Look at Suzie, this is how she changes her wardrobe when you don't attend to her. I'm sorry Kitty, but Lilly is working tonight. By the way, where did my beloved Kat get off to? Kat is single, right?"

"She pounded down three shots and went that way, down that hallway, with one of the Bouncers. I thought he was escorting her to where you were. And, by the way, I hear you have a vivid imagination. You don't know our story."

12