Karla with a K Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fret over that. I got it figured out. You were cheating on Lilly with some Bull. The Bull took you on a date to a strip club and you discovered Lilly working on stage, making more money than the girls. After the initial embarrassment you and your Bull ran out and Lilly followed you. But, by the time Lilly caught up with you, you were bent over the hood of his car and he was screwing you doggie. Then Lilly starting screaming and running towards you and accidently tripped and her face landed in between your Bull's butt cheeks. Lilly was hungry, so she had some salad. The doorman got horny and you jacked him off. It happens all the time. Don't worry, I'm not one to spread rumors. You say Kat went that way? Towards the office?" With Joey, because Jake is right there?"

"Don't concern yourself. I think Kat has a crush on you and you might get lucky tonight if you keep your mouth shut. Seriously, try decaf coffee."

"Kat is crushing on me? Lilly, if you don't see me anymore, I will be somewhere I don't want to be found. Don't come looking for me."

"LOL, Karla Sugar Cube. Don't worry Kitty, Karla doesn't even know what sex is. If we find her, we will not have to cover our eyes."

"Shut it Lilly. Kat probably knows some stuff. I'll be the sex slave and give myself completely. Stop laughing, I'll watch a porno tomorrow. Hey Kitty, is it true that..."

"Lilly, would you please reach into my boot and grab my blade?"

Fine, I'm out. I made another swing through the crowd to make sure everyone was happy and their pants were zipped up. Well, everyone was happy anyway and apparently everyone wants sex with Suzie. This was confirmed when I purposely brushed against many guys and I only got goosed once. Chopped liver is my name, just call me chopped liver.

I slowly made my way towards the back area. Storage room, empty. Dressing rooms, Suzie posing topless for some photos. Mr. G's office, the door was cracked open. The person who said "Don't go looking for what you don't want to find" is stupid. Nobody is ever going to take that advice.

But I stepped back. Fine, I stepped back from the office door and took one more peek at Suzie and her private photo shoot. She was posing with a hand bra and a hand crotch cover. Then I went back to the office door and ever so carefully pushed the door open and peeped in.

Big mistake. Kat was dropping her red leather pants and Joey was applying lube to his cock. The good news was that if Joey keeps applying the lube in such a manner, he is going to lose his nut before he gets a chance to screw my honey. The bad news was that it looked like Joey could take a lot and give a lot. Time to break this little party up.

"Well, well, well, so much for me being your Sugar Cube Kat. And Joey, is that lube Raspberry scented? Kat, how could you? I thought you liked me?" Joey, it's disrespectful to steal someone's babe."

"Hey, I didn't know. She said she needed help with something and I know where Mr. G keeps his assortment of lubes. It seemed like a sure thing and faggot Jake kept reaching over and fondling my groin while he watching Lilly go at it with that Dike."

"And I'm sorry too Sugar Cube. I thought you would be busy with the show for a while. I couldn't help myself when I got a glimpse of his package. But, it's kind of your fault, your words got me all worked up, but with no action and I haven't had sex in so long. See, you made me horny and Joey was willing to slam me, until you interrupted. Don't be mad Sugar Cube, I just needed some action and you're not to provide that to me yet."

"You don't know that. I came looking for you so I could pound your ass like a Honey Bee pounds a Honey Badger."

"See what I mean? That doesn't even make sense. Look Sugar Cube, I'm sorry, but you and I are destined for dates at the Malt shop and Joey here, well, Joey can, well, you know."

"Sorry to barge in ladies, but slam piece, you were about to be my slam piece. I don't need the baggage of a relationship, I need a slam piece, got it? You bend over and I stay on my feet, end of story."

"Shut it Joey. I swear, if the pronounced V on your chest didn't lead straight down to your dick, I would get up and leave. Sugar Cube, I just need a little. You and I can make up later."

"Cock, Joey obviously has a cock. That wonderful V leads straight down to a wonderful cock. Joey, are you related to Mr. G?"

"He's my Uncle. Now, am I slamming this one or do I need to go find Denise?"

"You guys can stay and have your sex. And Joey, I can see the family resemblance and it makes sense that you knew where Mr. G keeps his tubes of lubes. Anyway, Katrina, it was nice to know you for 65 minutes and good luck in your future. Joey, split her in two for all I care. I'm out."

I stormed out of the office and threw the finger up behind me. There was still one more hour of showtime left so I took a seat behind Suzie, crossed my arms and sulked for the next hour. It was a terrible decision. Can you imagine being stuck behind Suzie for an hour and have nothing to look at but her sweet and wide buns in a G-String? Absolutely terrible I tell you.

My friends tried to get me to talk about what happened, but you know me, I'm the quiet one. I maintained my sulking position until the Bouncers started to clear the crowd out for closing time. And no, there was no eye contact with Katrina and only one glimpse at Kitty. After all, Kitty didn't do anything wrong.

Once Jake and Joey managed to secure the store, Mr. G gathered everyone around and started to pass out the envelopes of cash. After that, I pulled Joey to the side.

"Did you fuck Katrina Joey?"

"Sorry Sugar Cube."

"Stop. Sugar Cube is dead to me."

"Sorry Karla, but when my blood fills that thing down up, I get light headed if I don't relieve the pressure. You know I mean."

"Was it good Joey? The best?"

"I'm falling into that trap Karla. All I will say is that Kat has a little dick. I think this was a one- time thing. You guys can kiss and make up."

"So, are you saying Kat has a really small button dick, like it was hard to find? Like so small that only the head could extend into another person's mouth? So small that it would be almost impossible for Kat to butt fuck another person? So small that a full-frontal nudie would leave you guessing what gender she really is?"

"Oh, well, you've seen it then. Why drill me when you know what's up."

"But, on the other side, you split that Ho in half? You bottomed out and could feel her stomach from the inside?"

"Again, you're repeating what you already know. What's with you?"

"Well, I'm not asking for anything, but I have been running around this store for 2 weeks and you never tried anything with me. Is there something wrong with me?"

"Maybe because this is the first time you ever asked a question and actually waited for the answer instead of making up your own answers. Your imagination is bigger than Suzie butt."

"Well, that's not fair. It's not my fault that Lilly and Kitty got caught doing 69 in the back seat of their car by the police and then the policed hauled them off to a special holding cell in the warehouse district, is it? I mean, I'm sure there were old mattresses on the floor like they show on TV, just like I'm sure that they didn't give the police driving directions to the warehouse and a list of phone numbers they should call. And the rumors of Kitty insisting on being tied up aren't true. Lilly said she doesn't like anything tight around her wrists. Didn't you notice she doesn't wear a watch? And the rumors about Lilly renting a hotel room, blind folding herself and bending over the couch with the door open aren't true either. Kitty was there to collect donations, so there."

Before I knew it, Suzie had me by the arm and drug me out of the back door and threw me in the back seat. Brie was driving Terri's SUV and I could see her in the rear-view mirror.

"Brie, do you have a bloody lip?"

"Yes, yes I do. You were too busy pouting in the office to notice that things got out of control. It seems that the hot goth naked chick and her slave were a big hit with the crowd. Suzie side kicked me when I looked at a guy in the front row."

"I couldn't help it. I gave the fans what they wanted. You got paid. We will need something bigger for next month. Maybe a Princess Lea thing. Gold bikini and chains."

"Shut it Suzie. Sorry Mistress, but shut it. Karla, how would you feel about wearing a leash next month? But how funny is it that you are the one with the "slap me" fantasy's and I'm the one who abused in the middle of a stage?"

"I'm sure all three of us have much to talk about, but that is tomorrow. So, did Lilly and Kitty sneak away and make up?"

"They did disappear for a few minutes, but not very long."

Well, I heard that Lilly took Kitty into the side room and made her get on her knees in front of the window and Lilly opened the curtains. Then Kitty let Lilly use her mouth like a pussy and fucked her for 30 minutes straight and the crowd outside was pushing cash under the window. And then they..."

End Karla with a K 09

12