Karla with a K Ch. 11

Story Info
Karla needs to stop posting so much.
7.1k words
4.57
2.9k
3
0

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla with a K 11

That was a lovely Friday afternoon. After I got over the whole gut punch thing by Katrina on Thursday that is. Oops, sorry folks, it was a knife in the back, not a gut punch. Remember, I showed you guys yesterday? Oh, come on, I was standing there half naked when I showed you. A little more looking at the knife folks and a little less checking out my butt please.

Anyway, I tanned for awhile and had a sexual run in with a very interesting Lawn Care Specialists couple. KC and Jeremy. Lawn Care Specialists sounds better than a young couple who swing this way and then swing back that way, doesn't it? And yes, that may have been the first and last time I try wearing a bikini. I got results, but there were no secrets. Plus, the lack of nosey neighborhood guys who would try to black mail me made it a bust.

Enough of that, I was needed at Kitty's house and it was time to go. As I was leaving, I received a text from KC, the lawn care girl.

"Brie a freaky???"

"Limp dick? It's her thing."

"Tanning again?"

"In 2 weeks."

"Bring Brie."

Great. Another "let's meet up again, but be sure to bring Brie" moment. One more "come in Karla and take a seat in the corner and let Brie entertain us" offer.

I made my way over to Kitty's house. It seems that Joey thinks they are a thing now after the Thursday night Suzie. She asked me to come over to help her dump Joey. I'm going, but I'm betting I have to remind Joey of her name.

Joey the Bouncer screwed Kat, my romantic interest, as the show was winding down and then he screwed Kit after the show ended. Joey was a busy bee last night, which is fine for Joey, but he is responsible for me getting picked up and then dumped within 60 minutes. I'm a little mad at Joey and even more so at Kat, who shall be un-named from now on.

And I'm only going over to Kitty's house to help her out because I may be able to use this moment against No Name at a later time. I'm not one to throw trash in people's faces unless they deserve it and this may give me something to throw.

Plus, this may be the last time I wear this bikini because it's not all that I expected. But, while I'm in it, I'll give Joey a peek. Joey may not be my favorite guy in the world right now, but at least he's a guy.

And there is always a slim chance that Kitty has a nosey neighbor man who might catch me in the backyard in my bikini and punish me. OMG, fine, I'll let it go. But, just in case guys, I'm in bikini under these sweats, catch me if you can. No takers?

"Is that you Karla? Come on in."

"No, it's Sugar Cube. Is everyone decent?"

They were almost decent. Joey had already removed his T shirt and was standing in the Kitchen sipping on an energy drink. I know the amazing V shape his chest makes is old news at this point, but there are some shows I can watch over and over. Sometimes it's hard to tell, but I think he may be smiling. By the way, Viva Italia if all Italians carry a third leg as well as Joey does.

What was new here was Kitty. Last night she was covered in leather and cute, but today Kitty is wearing a pair of beach shorts and a crop top. Her waist line needs a little definition, but that belly is flat and tight. Very tight and very flat.

Lilly must have been a fool to get caught cheating on Kitty with the delivery man. I know that's another story, but to dump someone with a belly like Kitty's is crazy. I told you guys about Lilly and the delivery man, didn't I? I heard they were caught playing "what's in the box" on the front porch and that's why Kitty broke up with Lilly.

"So, how are the two of you today? That sound? It's my phone camera. Don't worry about that. I'm going to snap off a few photos for my electronic scrap book. Don't frown Joey, I will ask for your permission before I post anything. Kitty, can we talk in your bedroom for a moment please?"

"I thought you were in a bikini?"

"I am, see? It's under my sweats. I didn't think Joey wanted to see me in a bikini, so I covered up. No peeking Joey. Which way to your room Miss Kitty?"

Kitty ushered us into her room when I noticed that Joey had moved into the living room. Here's hoping he peeked at me when I pushed my sweats down to show Kitty my bikini.

"Alright Kitty, what do you want me to do? And before we start, let me compliment you on that flat belly of yours, that is some nice work. It's beyond me why Lilly would have given up a body like yours for the plumber, unless the plumber had a really big pipe wrench. Did you see it? OMG, you caught Lilly getting double teamed by those plumber brothers over on Woodland street, didn't you?"

"Shut it about Lilly and I, but please, go on about this stomach. Go ahead, take a photo. What? Lift my shirt? Fine, but no face. Nice bikini by the way, give me your phone and let's get a couple pictures of you in that."

"Thanks, but we both know it's ugly and we both know that this is a difficult choice of swim wear for Tranny's to pull off. Wait, take another from the back. I can push it down this far for the photo."

"Did you just call yourself a Tranny?"

"Shut it. I've been spending more time on the Chang boards and no one seems to use the phrase cross dresser anymore and nobody seems to mind being called a Tranny. No, I haven't figured out all of the other 35 titles people use. Look, do you want my help or what?"

I took a moment to look around Kitty's bedroom. It's cute, a little messy, but the bed was made. I expected worse and her bed looked so good to my tired body. I'm pretty sure I will be taking a nap right there.

"You have to help me. I had fun last night and I needed the sex, but he's already talking to me like we have been dating for 6 months and he thinks of me as a girlfriend."

"Girlfriend or slam piece? And be truthful, was that your first time?"

"Silly Karla, those are one in the same to Joey. Now go talk to him and let him know it's time for him to move on. And you can check my Chang account if you want to know how times I have been a butt slut."

"No problem, whore. I'll have him on his way in 5 minutes."

"Sorry Sugar Cube, you misunderstood me, get rid of him right after one more roll in the hay. I don't get a lot of sex and he was pretty good last night. I mean, he's here and he's mostly naked and I could take one more round with him. Now go, tell him to get in me and then out of my life."

"Whoa, the image you portray online implies you have sex with someone from Kinder three nights a week and you have a lot of followers. According to your Chang posts, you swipe "Up" all the time, and don't get me started on all the dick pics you get when you post "Hi boys" inside the Chang threads.

"I'm not all that. I've probably had less sex than you. And you know darn well that 99% of those Tranny posts are fibs. Sort of like that photo you posted with your loving and supportive girlfriend. What was her name, Jessica? Does Jessica really help you get dressed and pick up guys on Kinder? Does she really swipe "Up" and "Down" for you? How truthful is KwaK107 online?"

"First of all, nobody has less sex than me. I'm a fricking virgin loser. I don't even make the bottom rung of the sex ladder. You would need to dig a hole under the ladder to find my sex life. You'll know when the hole is deep enough because you will find chopped liver at the bottom. And OMG, you don't think Jessica seen that post, do you?"

"Please, didn't you notice how creamy white skinned Jessica had a very tanned arm and hand holding onto your dick? Come on man, just delete the Photo Shop software from your computer."

"It was the lighting angle, so shut it."

"Enough of our pitiful sex lives. Look, Joey is great and he was good last night. But I'm not drunk and I can't be his girlfriend or his slam piece. Well, maybe he can come around once a month or something, but nothing more. Please just explain that to him."

"So, let me get this straight. The best friend of a sexual interest of mine, wants my help after this un-named best friend stabbed me in the back? Here, let me turn around, see the knife? Look at it, but be quick, I have shown my backside to my audience way too many times today. Oh, yeah, I forgot, it's your blade. You can pull it out now and put it back in your boot."

"Funny. First of all, if you keep showing off your shoulders in a bikini to your audience, you are going to find yourself in a sticky situation. And secondly,"

"Wait, do you have any neighbors who might want to throw me behind the garage, rip my bikini off and have their way with me? That kind of sticky situation?"

"No, nobody has neighbors like that. That's never going to happen. Stop drinking soda pop so close to your bed time. Now, as I was saying when I try to talk to Joey all I see is his chest and I clam up. And thirdly, you look tired, you can lay down in my bed when you're done. Look, tell him Lilly is jealous or something and that he needs to move on from this Tranny."

"I'll take that nap offer and I will do my best to get rid of him. But, OMG, did you catch Lilly flirting with the Doorman at the club and then you got jealous and then you cut him with your boot blade and then you had to do 3 years upstate and when you got out you found out that Lilly had moved on with the owner of the local Pizza shop? Is that what happened?"

"Just where are your batteries located? I'm pulling them out. Please go and talk to him and no more guessing please."

"OK, but first, do you refer to yourself as a Tranny?"

"I don't like it, but they force you into it. The lurkers aren't happy until they slap a label on you. I wish my flirting led to dinner dates, but it only seems to lead to cat calls about my nice ass and straight to "show us your Tranny dick", if you know what I mean."

"I wish I knew what you meant. I may have had a cat call or two, but nothing close to a dinner date. But, since you brought it up, do you ever show your Tranny dick? I follow you on Chang and I don't remember seeing you flaunt yourself down there."

"I did once about a year ago and that did not go well. All these faggots who want to see you expect you to have a sizable Tranny dick. Mine was not well received by the majority."

"I'm sorry to hear that. People can be so rude. I mean, a woman can get bigger implants, but if a guy is born with a button dick, well, that's that."

"Whoa, how do you about my issue?"

"Don't think of it as an issue. Lots of people like the smaller sized Tranny's, it must make you look more feminine. It's actually one of my fantasy's, you know, to suck off the smallest dick in Middleton. And if you would have logged on this morning you would have noticed the photo Kat posted of you getting ready for sex."

"Kat posted a picture of me?"

"Yes, your best un-named friend, posted a photo of you bent over presenting your golden prize and it was clear that there was very little to see dangling between your spread legs. Don't fret, the only thing you should be a shamed of is the way your BBF treats you and the way she treated me."

"That bitch, was it when I was bent over the hood of the car or in the back seat?"

"That slut, you mean. And both, plus one of you bending over the lunch break table in the back. How many times did you guys do it last night?"

"I would say three, but to Joey is was just a continuation of the first one. Joey got a little game."

"Well, there is another problem. Your un-named BFF was careful about taking the photos. Joey is not in any of them. He may have been just out of view and it looks like you were just another drunk Tranny posing naked in public. There is no evidence of sex, but the evidence does make you appear to be a drunk slut. With no dick to speak of. I'm not complaining."

"OMG, was my face in any of the photos?"

"Oh, my sweet innocence Kitty, you love the camera and you have five new nick names and at least 10 Meme's. By the way, just where exactly are your balls? There wasn't any evidence in the photo."

"WTF? So, I'm called out?"

"It's not that bad Kitty. When Joey wrote your phone number across your butt cheeks, he messed it up. There probably some bored housewife in Middleton answering a lot of unknown numbers today. And hey, maybe she's not so bored anymore."

"Was I at least wearing my mask or am I totally caught out?"

"Is that what happened between you and Lilly. Your nosey neighbor caught you dressed and black mailed you into putting out for him three times a week while his wife was at work. And then she came home early one day and caught her husband pounding the hell out of their neighbor's daughter and then she figured out if was their neighbor's son dressed in drag? And then she gave you a spare key to their house because she always knew her husband was a faggot but she didn't care because she had four other lonely husbands on the side?"

"Did Terri give you bottled water or double bold coffee? Just see what you can do with Joey please while I log on and try to fix this mess."

"Oh, you're going to log on now? Ah, well, hey, did I tell you I was hacked this morning so don't believe what KwaK107 says."

"Seriously, not one photo of me having Tranny sex? Isn't there one where it looked like I was about to suck a cock?"

"OMG, did Lilly catch you sucking off someone in their seventies, I want to hear about. OMG, do you know Grandpa Willis? What do you think of Grandma Willis? Fine, I'll go talk to him."

My conversation with Joey consisted of about 10 words. He didn't want a Tranny girlfriend, he just wanted one more piece of tight ass before his date with one of his other hotties tonight. He figures that if he drained his balls into Kitty's butt at 4 pm, he could last longer when he pounds Mrs. Kerns at 7 pm. Hey, wait, Mrs. Kerns? Tori's Mom, Mrs. Kerns? Dr. Feelgood party host Mrs. Kerns? Oh, this is going to be good. But that is another chapter.

I'll tell Kitty later that Joey was all heart broken and sad about being dumped. Don't worry, I'll make it sound good on Kitty's side. But, now it's time to end this afternoon game. I took my sweat pants off, pushed Joey's zipper down and took a few quick selfies before I led him into the bedroom for some sad break up sex. I snapped off two more selfies because after I pushed Joey's zipper, he went a little further and spread them. I knelt down next to him and posed with a fake finger point.

When I opened the door, we caught Kitty bending over while she was removing her cute beach shorts. A cute pair of beach shorts that I may borrow or accidently take home with me later today.

"Well, well, well, I don't know what I like better? Those yellow and orange shorts or her purple panties? What do you think Joey?"

"Hey, too much chit chat and not enough of Joey."

Guys! Viva Italia was pointing at his gift. That was fine, but how did it get that big in the last 45 seconds? I mean, I just took a selfie with it and it wasn't like that. Whatever. I removed my shirt, twirled in my bikini a few times and dove under the covers. I shifted around to find my best angle for pictures and nodded for them to continue.

"Joey, I have a fantasy where the guy is so hot for me that he doesn't even take the time pull my panties off before he does me doggie. He just pushed them aside and slams me silly. Do you mind?"

"No problem with me, but is that just an excuse to hide Kitty's little button dick? Everyone already knows. Haven't you logged on yet and seen the replies to Twinkle Dick? Tell you what, I'll perform your little fantasy if you uncover and show me your bikini, your tan and anything else that may be visible. I mean, why would a Tranny think they could wear a bikini and not be exposed anyway."

"Shut it Joey, we work together and you shouldn't see me in such a manner of undress. Do you need some lube Joey? I see a bottle on Kitty's dresser and it seems to be out in the open and ready for use. Fine, I'll get it, but no peeking. Concentrate on that hole you're about to wreck. Look away please, I am not your eye candy, I'm one of your bosses."

I pushed my bikini bottoms down a little to expose a little butt crack and threw the covers back. It was about 5 steps to Kitty's dresser where the lube was. Lemon-Lime scented, nice. For some silly reason I stood there, 5 steps away from the safety of Kitty's bed, reading the label with my back and butt crack facing towards Joey. Huh, this stuff is safe for human consumption, who knew?

"Oops, sorry Joey, stop peeking at me and pay attention to Tiny Dick Kitty. Hey Kitty, I have an idea, log on and tell your fans that you accidently cut most of it off while you were stashing your blade in your boot. Hold that pose please. Thank you. Can I borrow those beach shorts in a couple of weeks if I tan again at Terri's? The lawn care babe might appreciate something better than what I'm wearing now."

I had a plan, but it went wrong. I was going to jump on the bed face down allowing Joey one last view of my bikini covered butt while I pretended to struggle to get back under the blankets. Little did I know that the string ties on the side were real knots. I thought they were fake knots that were sewn tight. Wrong, and Joey knew this. He pulled on the right side and the knot came undone. Oops, I made a mad dash for the blankets and quickly hid myself from his prying eyes. I didn't say anything, I just covered myself and found a good position to take more photos.

"Joey, before you ram that thing into No Dick Miss Kitty, can I get a photo of you enjoying a little salad? Don't worry, it can be fake. Just get your face deep between her cheeks and hold. And remember, the deeper you bury your face in between her butt cheeks, the less face in the photo. Thanks. Hold please. Hands on both buns, there, hold please. Push the panties to the other Joey. Hold. Thanks Joey, you're the best."

I couldn't believe it, but Joey did what I asked him to do. He knelt down behind Micro Dick Kitty and shoved his face directly between her butt buns. As I was taking photos, I could hear noises from both of them and they both showed signs of body movement. Movements that meant this was not fake after all. Damn, he was eating lunch and Baby Dick Kitty was moaning and pushing back as if to force feed him. Oh yeah, I got plenty of photos and a video (with sound). This was hot, but a sad reminder that I have a salad and no one ever eat mine, fake or otherwise.

"Glance back the camera Baby Dick, tongue out please. Joey, raise your eyes a little please. Thanks, got it. OK big fella, come for air. I think it's time for you to get some of that "I have a button dick and I can't get it up" boy pussy."

"Hey, where did my beach shorts go? OMG Karla, are you jacking off under there?"

"Don't worry about either of those things. Your cute shorts are easier to wash than the bedding. Joey, lay underneath her and pretend you're sucking her off upside down. Shut it and lift your face up there. Good. Push the panties back the other way. Perfect. Now, Joey, now use your tongue and push against your cheek, that's it, now it looks like you have a real dick in your mouth. Hold please. OK, you can stop now, Joey, I said you could stop now. Kitty, are you tensing up? Hey, OMG, did you just cum in his mouth? Joey, swallow and smile, big smile and swallow. Perfect. Oh, my Joey, we are going to find you a perfect Tranny girlfriend someday. Here, can you catch the lube?"

I raised my arm to toss the bottle of lube at Joey, but he had other ideas. Joey didn't want to catch anything, he wanted personal service. He stood up and walked around to my side of the bed and presented his big ole Italian cock to me. He caught me off guard, but I did it, but not before I looked around for another tube of lube. I mean, if one is going to use lube, it should be enough to coat the entire thing, right?

I passed my camera phone to "How Can It be That Small" Kitty and told Joey that I wanted a fake blow job photo. I grabbed his monster and held it a short distance from my mouth and looked into the camera with big eyes. Snap, snap, snap. Now I have something to post that proofs I am a highly experienced Tranny sexpot. Joey took the opportunity to increase my Tranny whore status by pushing forward and forcing the head of his very large cock into my mouth. He spread my mouth so much I could my lip gloss peeling off of my lips. It took about 2 seconds before I started to choke and gag.

12