Karla with a K Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong Sugar Cube? I thought it was one of your fake dreams to tease the hell out of a guy by only sucking his big fat dick head? Fantasy # 16 maybe? Hold that pose please. Even better, a choke and spit shot. How nice."

Kitty knows nothing, it's fantasy # 9 and I just a smaller size fake guy, but I'm checking it off of the bucket list. Maybe not, Kitty showed me the photo evidence and I quickly decided that I could not allow any of these to be uploaded to Kinder or Chang or anywhere else. I mean, there is a real cock in my mouth and a plain view of my face. I'll delete them in a minute.

"OMG, did you hit the "Upload Now" button Kitty?"

"It was by accident. They really need to move that button. Don't worry about that, remember, you were hacked this morning when you replied to my naked public photos. Plus, Joey's face isn't visible so the lurkers will probably think it's one of your suction cup dildos. Now, lube the real thing up before he gets impatient. Oh, look, Mrs. Kerns replied. She claims to recognize the dick pic and she isn't happy with some slut user KwaK107."

I started to apply the lube to Joey's cock. I was squirting and stroking the lube onto his monster when Kitty nudged me. Sorry love, I didn't realize I was taking so long. What Kitty? One photo with this thing in my hand? Why not? Is there a good shine from the lube? I approved tagging Mrs. Kerns in the hand job photo with the caption "when you forget how to treat your stud, your stud visits me" and something about her 48 years old dried up cunt.

"Holy moly, Mrs. Kerns is pissed off."

"Damn it, Kitty. You need to add a filter or two. So, Joey are you going to confess to Kitty that you came over here today to get one last piece of tight Tranny Kitty ass and empty your balls before you slip into that old sloppy Mrs. Kerns?"

"WTF? Mrs. Kerns? Tori's Mom? You came here to screw me before you bang that old lady tonight?"

"Is that a problem? What's your name again?"

"Kitty, No, it's not a problem, but can you return a jacket I borrowed from Tori for me?"

"More doggie style sex and less chit chatting please. I need pictures people. OMG, did Lilly catch you munching on Mrs. Kerns' cunt while Tori was using a dildo on your ass? And then you ate Tori's salad while Mrs. Kerns gave Lilly a foot job?"

Either they weren't interested in my true stories or they stopped listening. I barely had time to shut my mouth and get my camera in position before Joey was moving in for his grand entrance. All I know is that whoever invented butt sex lube should be applauded. The sight was amazing and the sound was so smooth. Kit's eyes were bigger than Mrs. Kern's ankles, but she bit her lip and held her position. I didn't want interrupt, but you know me.

"Joey, have you ever met Mrs. Greene? Kelli's Mom. She is friends with Mrs. Kerns."

"Cathy Greene is my Tuesday night number three. Kelli is my Tuesday night number one and two. Phil always works late on Tuesday's and the ladies of the house are not satisfied."

"What, Tori gets nothing?"

"Tori is my Monday night number one and two. Then I walk next door when Mrs. Clarke gets home from work. Beth Clarke works the 2nd shift at the factory and the 3rd shift on my rod."

Apparently, Kitty had enough of this round of chit chat and began bucking back on Joey as if to say, shut it and fuck me. I stayed covered with the blankets, but I managed to slide across the bed and under Kitty as she was on her hands and knees. I was on my back, looking up.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that Kitty's tool had the ability to grow a little when she was turned on from sex. Nothing to write home about, but well above button dick status. Maybe her package looked so small in the photos from last night was because she was drunk. Doesn't alcohol and cold water have about the same effect some times?

I was so excited to see her little boner that I had to reach up and hold it in my hand. I slowly stroked it and tried to find the same rhythm as Joey, but was impossible so I made my own rhythm and enjoyed myself. Kitty glanced down at me with a look of approval. I could also see in her eyes that she was going to do something soon. I didn't want her bed to be wrecked, so I reached for my bikini bottoms. They were half off of me anyway and I needed a good excuse to wear them out of Kitty's house. I wrapped my bottoms around her dick and continued stroking her. Ugh, this camera angle sucks.

Either Kitty starting humping back in my hand or the rocking action from Joey just so happened to make her body move that way. Either way, you know I'm going to post that everything is about me and my high level of sexual experience and how I know how to pull a nut out in any position. But first I'll run a little water on the first. Kitty released her baby load in the bikini bottoms, but it only looked like one or two rain drops. Not to worry, I have the other shots of her squirting in Joey's mouth 7 minutes ago. I'll make it look like there was a beer mug full. I wadded up the bottoms and tossed them aside. It's time to back to Joey.

"Joey, give me a good side view and I'll post that you told me in secret that you wish Mrs. Kerns would invite you to one of her weekly Book Club meetings. We'll get you lined up with all of the neighborhood whores, I mean bored housewives."

I think did it for Joey. He really started to pump the hell out of Kitty's ass and he panting like a bear after fresh meat.

"OK Joey, fill her butt and be done with it. Make it so she needs to run to the bathroom after this and drain herself. Don't worry about how long it takes Kitty. Take a bucket with you and drain your butt clean. But then come back to bed and take a nap with me. Oh, look, Mrs. Kerns has extended an invitation and who is Mrs. Baker? It seems like she an offer you couldn't refuse Joey. She attached a selfie. You don't mind a little gray hair down there, do you?"

"When my dick fills with blood, I go a little colored blind."

"Cock, Joey, you have a cock. Kitty and I have dicks."

"OMG, Tranny issues. Back up."

Joey did his job and did his job and did his job. WTF? That was like 15 grunts and 19 thrusts and I'm not sure it's over. Oops, I hit the wrong button again. Don't fret, it was an accident that I captured Joey thrusting deep into a Tranny's ass while his eyes were closed tightly with pleasure. And so many likes in such a short period of time. Hey, Kelli follows me? OMG, Middleton is full Tranny's, Twenty-Something Ho's and middle-aged Cougars. OMG, Mrs. Greene replied with a back flip nudie!

Now comes the fun part. Have you ever seen a Tranny grab her butt as she climbs off the bed and runs to the bathroom? Gravity will not be denied LOL. And no folks, I do not have a fantasy to watch gravity do it's thing, but look at this video of Kitty holding herself. I should be able to make quite the meme of this video.

"Another great performance Joey. Do you mind if I ask you a few things while Kitty is draining her butt and while you're catching your breath?"

"No problem Karla. What's on your mind?"

"First, can I get a fake selfie of you biting my crotch? I can lay my new beach shorts over my lap"

"One and no face."

I threw the covers back and sat up with cross legs and covered myself with the beach shorts. Joey laid his head down on my lap like it wasn't his first time. I snapped off a few photos and wriggled my body. I was trying to let him know that he could pull the shorts away perform sex on me. That didn't really work at first, but to my surprise, he pulled me out and stuck it in his mouth. Perfect photo offered and accepted. But, my bad, from my position above him all my photos included his full face, his full face stuffed with my dick. I picked a bad day not to be able to cum on demand. I would love to have filled his masculine mouth. I couldn't do that, but I have some perfect photos of Hillsdale's hottest body builder sucking my dick. Oops, the phone makers really need to move the "Post Now" button, just like Kitty said earlier.

"There, there is your fake photo without my face. But now it's my turn to talk. I have a few things to say to you Karla, Karla with a K."

"What's that Joey? You can ask me anything. Here, garb that towel on the floor and sit next me. I'll wipe that goo off of you."

"Before I start my speech, tell me what I did to Kitty's butt."

"You wrecked it?"

"And?"

"You filled her butt with your hot cum and a lot of it. Did I say that right Joey, do you like to hear me say that you filled her butt to the brim and it will take about 30 minutes for her to drain out? Do you like hearing that Joey?"

"Perfect. Thank you, Sugar Cube. Now stop with all the fake stuff. You might be surprised how many guys would be willing to do you for real. Now, what else did you want to ask."

"Thanks for the show of support, but along that theme, why is it that no one drags me into the back of a car after work or asks me to meet them at Hotel Dirty Sheets? Is there something wrong with me? I know I'm not as pretty and sexy as Brie, but I look pretty good in dresses, don't I? I mean, you screw everyone at the store, in Middleton and all the stranded motorists on the highway, but not me. I'm serious Joey, what's wrong with me?"

"Well, Sugar Cube, it's not you as Karla, it's you as Karla the Coordinator. You have uncanny abilities when it comes to running a clothing sale and Meet and Greets, but it's all the running that is your downfall. You are always talking into your Party Planner headset and running around with a clip board, a tablet or a sewing kit. I know you need the tools of your trade, but try walking."

"Lisa J demands my full attention and Suzie would be naked if I didn't control her wardrobe."

"Lisa J doesn't demand it, you give it. The show and her fans would almost be the same if Lisa J was sitting on a cardboard box, in overalls and by candlelight."

"I could have Lilly modify the overalls into short shorts and a very revealing neckline. Overalls get holes on the left butt cheek because of all the hard farm work, right?"

"Who are you texting? We're talking here, not working."

"Lilly. Fine, I'll walk through the crowd more. But you have had many opportunities to catch me in the back room after hours. I mean, sometimes it looks like I'm reading labels when I'm actually shaking my butt. I even twerked you once."

"See? That's what I mean. Accidently bumping into my groin while you were fixing Lisa J's form fitted red dress with the sequins doesn't qualify as a twerk. You got the right location, but not the intent."

"Hmmm, you seem to remember the details of Lisa J's dress, what was I wearing?"

"Oh, shit, ah, overalls?"

"No Joey, I was in tights and shorts. A perfect combination for twerking and humping."

"OK, fine, but listen, you have transformed yourself into the Den Mom around here. And you're so good at it that it's hard for some people to see you as a sex object. Hire an assistant and loosen up. I've heard guys in the crowd talk about wanting to see you in the stage area."

"I must attend to Lisa J. There are no Meet and Greets without Lisa J."

"I agree, but get yourself an assistant coordinator and assign her or him some tasks. If there are 20 things to do, give 15 to your assistant. Mr. G will fund it. Just find a suitable assistant and go with flow instead of being the flow. I promise nothing bad will happen. Lisa J might even appreciate the extra attention from you. You must know someone who could help you."

"Well, I would need someone less than me. I already tried putting myself against Brie. I lost 8.1 to 9.3. And I'd be stupid to go up against Lisa J. I'd lose 8.1 to 12.1."

"Please, Lisa J is a 11.4 at best LOL. And Brie is a once in a lifetime cutie with a booty. Let that go. You know, you could hire an actual girl and kill the Tranny competition thing all together. Surely you still know some real girls who might like a side job? And surely Lilly would be more than happy to put you in a sexier form of dress then the farmer overalls you pick out."

"Well, the only one that comes to mind is a girl named Suki. She likes frantic situations, has a really nice bubble butt and boobs that look to firm to be true. LOL, they would poke out even if she wore a steel shirt. Who are you texting?"

"Uncle G. Assistant position approved as long as Lisa J gets your full attention."

"Lisa J would never be left wanting. Lisa J is my idol."

"Why are you wiping my Italian Stallion off like that?"

"I want to wipe that goo off, but save the last few drops that always remain behind,"

"That's weird. Why?"

"Because after I the lube cleaned off like this, I'm going to put my lips on the tip and milk the last few drops of your cum up to my mouth for a taste. This is not sex and it's not a blow job. I'm just cleaning you up my way. Here hold, my phone. As a matter of fact, this never happened."

I had been wiping his cock downward and sideways with the towel in order to keep those last few drops inside until I called for them to surface. I threw the towel down and started to milk his cock upward. I repeated my upward strokes over and over until the white bubbles started to appear and gather at the tip's opening. Just for good measure, I repeated my strokes 11 more times, just to make sure I gathered it all.

I couldn't help to think about how Joey's post cum looks to be about the same as Kitty's full cum LOL. I took a deep breath and announced my next step.

"Photo please."

I lowered my Tranny head down onto his Italian head and sucked that puddle for I was worth. He tasted much like my own, but sweeter, like Lemon-Lime. I swallowed the small amount of post cum and pushed my mouth down a little a further and sucked a little harder. It was nice, so I pushed even further and pretended that I was the blow job queen. It was going well and Joey wasn't forcing anything. I squinted my eyes and pushed down as hard as I could and deep throated myself. I couldn't handle that, so I slowly backed off and went back into acting like I knew how to please a guy. I motioned my hand in the air trying to let know Joey he could snap off a few photos. I didn't want to stop because I finally had a real cock in my mouth in terms of a real blow job, but I reached my limit.

"Thanks for putting up me Joey. I need some practice. Did you get a photo?"

"About 16 and your phone batteries about dead. That was nice."

"Oh, I can post this one right away, no filters required. But hey, if you wouldn't have just filled Kitty's cute butt full of your Italian cum, would you have cum in my mouth?"

"Absolutely, but be careful what you wish for Sugar Cube. However, you can post that you know how to swallow LOL."

"Hey, I'm an expert now. See? I have photo proof and look at all these comments on Chang. Everybody wants to send me dick pics and look at all these offers on Kinder. OMG, these fricking horny housewives still recognize your cock. WTF? Look at these comments."

"I'm done here. Tell me, what's her name again?"

"Kitty, the one you screwed last night and 15 minutes is named Kitty."

"Fine, tell Kitty to lose my phone number. I'll see you at the store."

"Wait, one more thing. Do you think there might be someone out there who spots me and gets caught up in the moment and slams me the against shelves where we keep the hooker boots?"

"Look Sugar Cube, you will never be a hooker or a whore, but if you think someone at one of the shows is cute, try walking him towards the back room and see what happens. Just be real, a fantasy is not real. I mean you might actually have to unbutton your shorts instead of Mr. Stud Muffin ripping all your clothes off from head to toe. But, make sure you know a little something about the guy before you post about your wilder than wild sex."

"So, I might really be a Sugar Cube?"

He was gone before he could answer my last question. That means that I can answer it myself online and nobody can argue with me. While I was waiting for my Kitty Kat to finish draining her butt, I scrolled threw my photos until I found the one that shows me apply all of that Lemon-Lime goo on his monster rod. It seemed like a perfect meme moment.

"Nobody jacks it like Sugar Cube does."

End Karla with a K 11


12