Karla with a K Ch. 16

Story Info
Karla talks Brie and Ken through sex in the corner.
4.3k words
4.65
2.6k
2

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a busy and fun filled Saturday afternoon and early evening, I was back in my home town. I felt like going home, curling up on the couch and logging onto Chang and posting about how dangerous it is to drive through the Mall parking lot after hours. I have first-hand experience that all the bullies hang out there just looking for Tranny's to abuse. However, I had a few more hurdles to complete before I could relax.

One thing I had to do was to keep my eyes open for Emily Trap. She could be anywhere by now and on any street. Her house of Bulls seemed concerned for her safety. Or they are just horny because the word Saturday ends in a "y" and that's how they are.

Another thing I had to do was to trick Brie into tricking Terri into tricking Merri to go shopping with Suki within the next couple of days at my clothing store. I think Merri is a fine person, but it seems that she is not supportive of Terri attending the Lisa J shows next weekend. It also seems that when Terri told Merri about the events a few weeks that started at Gi Gi's nightclub, Merri got upset and put her foot down. Which is fine going forward, but I would like a chance to convince Merri to allow Terri to attend the shows one last time, until Labor Day anyway. No, I'm not going to try "please, please" and "puppy dog eyes" and things like that.

That's right, I'm bypassing the nice things and going straight to trickery and bribes. And it will be a challenge as I understand that my store doesn't carry the type of clothing that Merri prefers, but it's all I have. I'm hoping that if I can get her in the store and hook her up with Lilly for an hour, I might have a chance. So let the smoke and mirrors campaign begin and it starts with driving Brie to her Ken Doll's house for a special delivery. I knew the timing was right because the Sun was setting and when Brie delivers to Ken's house, the darker, the better.

I pulled into the Pizza shop and parked right in front. One of these days I'm going to park in back where Brie does just so I can see what goes on back there. I straightened my skirt and smiled. Suki did a nice job of selecting my outfit for the night. I opened the door and entered like I worked there.

"Hey Karla, good timing. Stop looking around, everyone is here and don't distract Rick too much, Ken doesn't like burnt Pizza. Oh, and give Karen pretty of space, she's in total bitch mode tonight. Hey, look, is that Emily Trap who just walked past the shop windows?"

"Oh, yeah, it is. But look, she has those 5 studs following her. Maybe they are protecting her while she walks home although she's heading in the wrong direction. Isn't the Park that way?"

"Yes, it is. It's a good thing that a Park after dark is a safe place for a Tranny to hang out. She'll be fine as long as those guys keep following her. OMG, just go flirt with Rick already and get it over with."

I took a walk around the shop to say my hello's and avoid Karen's work area at all costs. Josh always gets a slap on the butt, Timmy gets a leg rub, Zack gets a handful of ass cheek, Suzie gets my attention because of her hypnotic eyes and Mr. Rick gets a twerk and a squeeze. Jimmy J doesn't get anything because I piss him off when I steal his driving partner for a high tipping delivery. If you give me the side eye, I don't rub your dick. It's as simple as that.

"Who are you texting?"

"Vito, to let him know where Emily Trap is."

"Vito?"

"No, the other Vito."

"Oh, Vito."

"No, not that Vito, the other-other Vito."

"Got it. 9 minutes and we're off and running."

What kind of trouble can I get into in 9 minutes? I'll start by following Timmy into the restroom.

"Karla, what are you doing? Can't you see I'm peeing here?"

I walked right up behind him, almost like I was an extension of him, and reached around and grabbed his dick. Well, it was more of a "hold" then a "grab". I think my aim his better than his, I mean look at his nasty running suit. I think he dribbles on it all the time.

"Relax and pee Timmy. I'm not peeking."

"You're holding my dick."

"Relax and pee Timmy. I'm not jacking you off."

"This is embarrassing Karla."

"Relax and pee Timmy. You like it. Is this a first for you?"

"Yes. Are you going to do anything else?"

"No, Timmy. Sucking something soft is Brie's thing. And I'm just shaking it dry Timmy, I am not jacking you off. Not today anyway."

"Best pee ever. Hey, where are you going?"

"LOL, I need to wash my hands silly boy and drive Brie to her favorite customer. Be sure to wash your hands as well. And it wouldn't hurt to wash that get up you wear."

"Ken? Seriously? He is so lucky. We all dream about how amazing it must be to get sucked off by Brie. I mean we get plenty of sexy flirting, but a blow job would be a slice of apple pie."

"Well, tonight I am the Special Event Coordinator and the blow job will be to just to get it hard. I think it's about time Brie gets stuffed. Hey, who might have some butt sex lube around here?"

"Check with Josh."

"Good idea. Time to go. But, beware, the next time I corner you, things might go differently."

"Everyone here wants to fuck Brie."

"I know, just keep jacking off for now Timmy. Hey, why don't you stop by my store this weekend for one of Lisa J's shows?"

"I'm not gay Karla and Lisa J is a boy."

"LOL, Lisa J is a very pretty boy who looks fabulous in female clothing. Lisa J is reason life hands out free passes every now and then. You'll get a boner, I promise."

"Maybe. Josh did ask me to go with him Saturday before work. Maybe, I don't know."

"Perfect Timmy. I'll see you at 3pm on Saturday. A favor please?"

"What?"

"Think of my butt when you jack off tonight, OK?"

"Promise. Somewhere between my 8 pm and 9 pm deliveries. I usually pull over in the Park. The Tranny's always leave one table empty between them. It's almost like it's blow jobs to left and butt fucks to the right. They leave the middle open for me."

"LOL, that is too funny. Bye Timmy."

I snuck up behind Josh and whispered into his ear and asked him if he had any lube on him. It was an accident that I was rubbing his butt while I was whispering.

"Sorry, not on me, but ask Karen. It's kind of her thing. But, hey I might see you Saturday."

Seriously? Approaching Karen is like approaching a hungry Lion with your body covered in bacon. But I had to take one for the team, I couldn't set Brie up for a dry butt fuck. That would just be mean and it could take way too long for Ken to get himself inside. I bit my lip, lowered my head and slowly made my way towards Karen.

"Hi Karen."

"What the hell do you want and don't think for a minute that I have forgotten that you owe me a piece of your ass."

"I haven't forgotten, but I also remember it would be on my terms. However, I'm here to ask you if you have any lube in your purse that I can borrow? I driving Brie on her route tonight."

"So, that Ken is finally going to get some ass instead of a blow job? It's about time, it's been weeks. How about you? Is Ken the Doll going to get a piece of you before I do?"

"Oh, no, not me. I'm just the driver. The wing man. So, can you help a girl out?"

"A girl?"

"Fine, can you help a Tranny out? One of us needs some dick. OMG, fine, Brie needs a cock in her ass and I'm trying to help. OMG, fine, like the plastic cock you're going to stick in my butt sooner or later. You've got to be kidding? And I beg for more. BS, I'm drawing the line. You could knock one of my teeth out."

She disappeared around the back for a minute. I assumed she went to her purse. She returned and secretly handed me a small tube of lube. I smiled because it was small like a travel size tube of tooth paste. Suzie carries small tubes of lip gloss and Karen carries small tubes of butt lube LOL.

"Here, keep it, but only because Brie has been a little bitchy lately. Make sure she gets her fill and chills out."

"Thanks Karen. I'm ready Brie, let's hit the road."

Brie told me that Ken is home alone tonight. His family already took off for the family cottage to celebrate the 4th of July weekend. It seems that Ken will be home alone until Wednesday, so maybe we can "chill out" Brie a few times this week.

I gave Brie final instructions as I made my way to Oakdale Street.

"Put the Pizza down and take your tights off. Be quick. It's only a short drive to your lovers house."

"Why would I do that? You've seen my legs before. Plus, I have a dress code to adhere to."

"Shut it and drop them. And you won't be needing those panties either. Oh, don't give that look, you're the one who claims you have the best Pizza in town, Pizza with a twist, that is. There, that's better. And take this lube, I'm not touching your man."

"Oh, a small tube. How cute. You know I have to jack him off to put this stuff on him, right?"

"Shut it."

I turned my car onto to Oakdale street and parked like I lived there. I didn't want to park under the Street Lamp so I parked right in the driveway.

"I'll take the box and you take the lube. And push your skirt down. You should never peek your special package before it's time. Oh shit, is there an old lady looking out her window across the street?"

"Mrs. Crawford. She is the neighborhood watch woman. Don't worry about her. I getting nervous."

"Screw that and go get screwed by your precious Ken. I grabbed those extra To Go bags and napkins to protect my seat from your leaking butt."

"What are you going to be doing?"

"Tonight, I will be your foreplay and your look out. I'll do my best to capture your lude acts on video, but it might be too dark. You can start out with mouth action, but don't let him cum in your mouth, tonight, it's all about butt sex."

"And my leaking butt, you little freak."

"You have to hold it real tight, lift one leg pout and look directly into my camera phone."

As we walked up to the door, I shoved Brie right towards the garage, to that small hidden corner. It's actually a great little hiding spot, but it is kind of dark. Brie's Chang followers will be so disappointed if I can't get a well light video.

"Hi Ken, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Karla, Brie's temporary partner. One medium Pizza. Brie said that it will be $14 please."

"Hi Karla, I do remember you, but where is Brie? Here's the money. It's nice to see you, but I was expecting Brie."

"Brie is nearby. She is right over there in that hidden corner. She has something she wants to talk to you about in private."

"Alright, I see her now leaning against the wall. Will you be joining us for this private conversation, as in a 3-Way conversation?"

"No, it's my job to keep a look out and maybe talk you through a few things. But, Ken, tonight is not the normal "blow and go" situation. We know you are home alone for a few days and Brie needs a little extra tip tonight. And by that, I mean the tip of your cock should touch the bottom of her belly from the inside. Don't worry, I'll keep an eye for Mrs. Crawford. Go lover boy."

Oops, all of time I was explaining the situation to Ken I was accidently rubbing his crotch.

"That's enough Karla. It's like you're rubbing him off. Geez. Hi Ken. Can we talk?"

"Sorry, it was by accident. OK Ken, here's how this is going to work. Brie sucks you for a few minutes, you return the favor and then you screw her butt silly. And by silly, I mean you fill her butt with your hot cum. No squirting on the ground tonight Ken."

"Return the favor? I'm not sure what you mean."

"Don't play coy with me Ken. You have known from almost the beginning that Brie is a Tranny. A hot little Tranny at that. I even read on Chang that you nibbled on her sissy dick over her tights once. Now it's only fair that everybody shares in the pleasure. You don't have to make her cum, but you should. She sucks your cock two or three times a week, doesn't she Ken? And no, we are not planning on calling you for having a Tranny dick in your mouth. I promise no more than 6 photos."

Brie wasn't waiting for me to finish my conversation with Ken. Brie dropped to her knees and yanked his cock out and stroked it right in front of her face for a minute. Ken wanted to continue his objections to my reasoning of fair play, but he was soon lost in the zone that is called Brie. I don't know of any man who could sustain an argument when Brie has his cock in her hands.

"Look down Ken. We both know you couldn't sink a dick in your virgin mouth as far as Brie does, but you at least need to try. By the way Ken, you do know that your trophy wife Naomi sets up most of your sexual encounters with Brie, right? It seems your perfect wife has a lot to offer but she hates sucking cock. Any cock Ken. As far as she is concerned, Brie coming along was a blessing. Her husband gets the blow jobs he wants and he stays sexually charged up for the night. And then she gets jack hammered by you after the kids go to sleep. She likes getting hammered Ken, but requires an assistant in other areas. Hence, Brie and hence, extra good tipping on the side. Oh, no, don't you dare cum in her mouth. Brie, on your feet."

I grabbed Brie by the arm and forced her to stand. She waited until the last moment to let Ken slip out of her mouth. Brie was a little shaking so I pushed her against the garage wall.

"OK, Mr. Ken, your turn. Just one taste. We won't tell the wifey about this. Come on, get her one lick. Not bad rookie, just a few more, just like you watched Brie on your cock many times. In and out, side to side. OK, Brie, either you cum right now or let him off the hook. We've been too long already."

To my disappointment, Brie let him off the hook. I hope Brie knows what's she doing because I'm not picking up the slack on the way back to the shop. I pointed at the small tube of lube and then at Ken's cock. I said it earlier, I'm not touching her secret boyfriend. Brie took the hint and began the process of lubing up Ken's cock. Brie was right, applying lube to a hard cock and jacking it off are basically the same thing. I didn't want Ken to cum from a hand job so I grabbed her arm again and positioned her hands against the wall and motioned her to bend over slightly.

"Bend over further Brie. It's OK if it hurts your back for a few minutes. Your stud deserves a straight angle for maximum penetration. Thanks babe. There you go, Ken, all you have to do is take one step forward and you will enter Brie. Easy tiger, let the lube work. There you go, nice and slow."

I can't believe the lighting in this corner is so poor. This sight is amazing and would get so many likes and comments on Chang. However, there was a little bit of light from the front porch light, so I hit record. The worse that can happen is that it's too dark to tell that's it's Brie getting her turn with the jack hammer. The best thing that could happen is that the image is so dark, that I could say it was KwaK107 getting hammered, by 3 thugs, behind the Mall at midnight after getting caught dressed.

"Well, well, well. It looks like Ken likes that tight ass. What Ken? What do you want me to say? Tight sissy ass? Tight Tranny ass? Boy pussy? I'll say whatever you want to hear as long as you fill her butt full of cream. It won't be good for me if her butt doesn't leak for 10 minutes. What? Of course, I meant good for her, not good for me."

I stepped back a bit and admired Ken's work. Ken has a little game and Brie was the goal posts. And from my viewpoint, he's putting it right between the posts. Plus, this guy has a pretty nice dick. Seems like Brie latched on to a good side piece with a big dick. Wait, sorry, I suppose Brie is the side piece.

"Brie, you look good with a big fat prick in your butt. So good that I think it's time for you to push back more. I mean, get in the game girl. Fuck him back. And hurry, I think I see that old lady creeping around the Street Lamp. Keep pounding your slut Ken and I'll be right back. And remember, no pulling out Ken. I expect a full load. Sorry, Brie wants your entire nut, my needs mean nothing."

I snuck down the hidden walk way and spied around the corner of the porch. Sure enough, there was Mrs. Crawford, in her "I'm 90" house coat, trying to spy us. I took a deep breath and crossed my fingers that I don't need to take another one for the team and popped out to the main sidewalk. I picked a bad day to be the only one fully dressed, meaning I was the only one who confront the neighbor lady.

"Hi. Mrs. Crawford? Can I help you? Because there is nothing to see here, just your everyday normal Pizza delivery. It happens all the time."

"Well child, it's just that you two have been here a while now and I don't think deliveries take all that long. I'm worried about Mr. Conners. Is everything alright?"

"Ken is fine, he's just digging a little deeper for the tip, if you know what I mean. You don't know what I mean? Well, that figures. Listen Grandma, maybe it would be best if you went back home and watched Matlock on TV. And say hello to Mr. Crawford for me. He left you years ago? I'm so sorry to hear that. So, you live alone and spy on the entire neighborhood? Well, I suppose every neighborhood has its nosey gray-haired person.

"Well, I never child. I'll have you know that I dye my hair silver so I fit into the Senior Center better and get free meals. I haven't gone gray naturally. And child, I will have you know that back in my day I was hotter than you. No one could shake their ass like me when we were churning butter. Now, where is your partner and Mr. Conners? And be quick with your answer because I forgot Matlock was coming on."

"Oh, please, you went gray 10 years ago, your husband left you because you refused to suck his dick and I was talking about down here anyways. Gray down here."

I better get promoted to team captain for this one. I reached my hand through the front of her night coat and tickled her gray beaver over the top of her granny panties. Over the top, mind you and I want a captain's badge and everything. But maybe, just maybe, I can get her to stop calling me child and telling me the things she never did.

"Child, I never."

"OMG, stop saying that. Surely your husband tapped this on your wedding night. And why are you moving your hips like? I'm just tickling you. OMG, stop with that already. Matlock is half over and you should go now. Ken is fine, Brie is fine, everything is fine. Stop gyrating like on my fingers."

It is time for me to get out of this situation. And if Suki makes me fess up to all the teasing I did today, which she approved, I'm leaving this one out. I gave old Mrs. Crawford a few finger pokes and pushed her on her way.

"Brie, are you done yet? It's time to go, now. Pronto. Stat. Now. My life is ruined forever."

Brie tapped me on the shoulder and told me to lower my voice. She said I would wake up Mrs. Crawford if I kept screaming like a little girl. I crossed my fingers again and hoped that she didn't witness me tickling Grandma Crawford. I went to the corner to say good bye to Ken.

"We're out Ken. Was that as good as promised? Yes, of course it was. That is one tight piece of Tranny ass. And by all means, please tell me she sucked your limp dick? That long? Did you cum again? You did, cool, but then did she suck your limp and limper dick? That's my girl. We'll see you again before you leave for the cabin. No Ken, I'm off limits, but I will talk you through it anytime."

Brie beat me to the car and was busy laying out a few To Go bags and napkins.

"OMG, what is your thing about a Tranny having butt draining issues? Stop looking. No, I will lift my hips up. Drive. Hey, it looks like Mrs. Crawford is waving good bye. Hey, is that a carrot in her hand?"

I stop at the traffic light and stared Brie down.

"Fine, I had good sex and now I have to drain my butt. Happy now freak? OMG freak, I need 10 minutes to drain my sissy Tranny butt."

12